But... 17 Agencies Agreed?

"Trump, Russia, possible collusion"
twitter.com/TheFaction1776/status/1109236006941712384

Attached: crying_dude.png (962x982, 1.22M)

Attached: 1553327169664.gif (618x618, 974K)

Was looking for this.

Attached: 1547033766532.jpg (600x376, 27K)

Is he really crying?

The damage to the media's credibility is eternal at this point.
Even the most apathetic mouthbreather will eventually start asking about "All that Russian stuff with Pres-i-dent Trump.", and will have to be told "Mueller found nothing".
No-one will believe the media again.

Trump should withhold the Mueller Report, order it withheld until October 2020, then release it.

If he holds on to it, everyone will be like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOT HIM, IT'S THERE, HE'S A RUSSIAN. He released it and then it's 1-800-nothingburger and the media will kill themselves.

Attached: 1540667966964.jpg (242x520, 50K)

Original sauce needed to send to leftist

everything is scripted. youre all dumbshit retards

It's almost like you can just order the intel agencies to say whatever you want to fit a narrative

Attached: 43.jpg (344x450, 17K)

This. Also, Maddow is known to have some mental health issues. Severe depression in particular.

She's homosexual, too, don't forget.

Yeah most of them are probably on some pretty hardcore medication.

go ahead, explain brainchild

Attached: jmszyv7pavn21.jpg (960x722, 105K)

The mueller investigation helped to legitimize trump is an outsider persona ie not swamp. Trump and mueller have probably been laughing their asses off this whole time for playing the entire country like a fiddle.

It's almost like the intel agencies only pretend to work for the executive and legislative branches when the opposite is closer to the truth.

Attached: 1489193687648.png (626x536, 297K)

What is the Deep State, Alex, for $500.

A few years ago you were a crazy conspiracy theorist for even proposing such a thing might exist. Now MSM pundits openly root for it because stop blumph. I wonder what they'll admit to next.

Attached: 1489199165784.jpg (900x677, 330K)

I can't wait for the rabid dems to try and push to send Trump to the ICC and the Hague over "war crimes" only to discover that the USA isn't a signatory to it precisely to protect its leaders and generals from it.

>I wonder what they'll admit to next.
I've learned many things from them over the last few years.

They're manly tears.

Banned from twatter for crybaby Rachel vid? These people have really thrown in the towel. Now if they have to wait to any longer to subvert and destroy our country and lands there reduced to crying about it? Infanticide? Dry as a bone. Not getting their political way fast enough? Here come the water works. Strange days have found us... What is she crying for? All the babies they'll have to wait to ice? Ban ice... ing babies...Don't cry rat face... Maybe soon you can accelerate the infanticide production line... For now tho why don't you go get yourself a new heavy duty dildo, and knock yourself out... Something to take your mind off the pain of whatever in hell is going on in that dyke skull of yours...slurp rot you fuggin witch!

bump