Let's see what Jow Forums would look like in reverse

Say the complete opposite of your opinion on any political topic

Attached: reversedpepe.jpg (550x530, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is definitely heterosexual and not a faggot.

kekistan poster are based and need to stick around

Jews are nice

pleasure is the most important thing in life, all political decisions should be made on the basis of it makes us feel good or not

israel is a legitimate state , jews are good , blacks dont do any crimes , we have to racemix and let our nations fall to immigrants , islam is good

Blacks contribute more to society than they take away.

sʞɔoɔ uoıןןıɯ ɐ ʞɔns pןnoɔ ı

Oxygenate the jews and race war maybe later

I love Israel

Being white is NOT OKAY #punchanazi

Same sex relationships are bluepilled and should not exist

You reversed your reversed opinion, faggot

Black people where Egyptian kings
Africans have the highest iq's
The holocaust happened
Communism and Democracy is based

Decelerationism is the way forwards.
Im going to resurrect all the innoncent victims of christchurch to slow down the inevitable race war.

This one gave me the shivers.

no goy men aren't figuratively flawed

Tarrant was evil!
he was a terrorist!
those poor innocent people didn't deserve to die

guys i think i've just realized how to fight the shills , just talk in reverse , they will think we are on their side but infact we are coded shitposting

I'm a Judeo-christian

Attached: chainsawthumbsup.jpg (590x348, 26K)

Traps are neither gay nor mentally ill.

Pronouns are critically important to the proper functioning of society.

Children under 26 should be encouraged to make radically life altering decisions with hormones and surgery and also help with important decisions on how to run the country.

We must liberate society from oppressive systems such as racism, homophobia, antisemitism, sexism, ageism, ableism and transphobia.

Race is not real, however only whites are racist.

Jews rock!
youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U

Attached: IMG_9922.jpg (960x640, 52K)

White people need to continue feeding and providing the welfare for the disenfranchised communities of the people of color.

kek
America was a Judeo-Christian country

CUNTING NIGGER JEW BITCH

business as usual, part and parcel, we live in a society

Canada is a beacon of liberty amidst a dark age of racism, homophobia, and bigotry.

The last thing we need is the ability to protect ourselves from other people. It’s best that there are a few people who hold the vast majority of the planet’s wealth and armory under their control.
If people can think freely they won’t live a full, happy life. They need to be corralled, just like the cattle to the slaughter. We only matter as workers for the affluent few, it’s imperative we spend our lives dedicating ourselves to making sure they stay comfortable.

I will not shoot up a mosque this year, that would be inhumane

I love muslims and hate jews

Gas the Nazis. Diversity war now.

Let all the immigrants in, they are superior compared to us in every matter, we can only gain from mutual coexistence! Oh and also only women should be able to vote, since they can feel a lot better than stupid males with their logic!

Diversity is our strength!

Gringos in good shape .

I believe what I see on CNN

You're obviously some sort of linguist, and your IQ must be off the charts.

Unironically, it is? Genetic mutts have much better genome structure and immunity.

because

We need to completely abolish the chance of a citizen owing a gin of any sorts so that only the police and military have guns.

Let's start with the conclusion that Trump is guilty of being a Russian agent and look for evidence later.

Ignore the jewish bait everyone.

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

lets all donate money to sponsor refugees and support the welfare state because we need to fight inequality !

You shouldn't drink sugsr free monster. It's bad for you.

i dont know the rule ......oh wait thanks mate

Black women are unfuckable

I think Yang is really good and I hope he gets into office.

It was her turn.

do not delete system 32