Can someone tell me why everyone is supporting Yang all of a sudden...

Can someone tell me why everyone is supporting Yang all of a sudden? I've been gone from Jow Forums for a while so it's rather surprising to see a Democrat get all the praise.

Attached: 1553035113126.jpg (850x781, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dj_audit_thefed/status/1104137587164352512
youtube.com/watch?v=MTkhrosH8xw
dailystormer.name/yanggang2020-chairman-yang-will-free-the-people-from-robot-apocalypse/
youtube.com/watch?v=J-y0vjDHdNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NpnO2kJ-uVA
youtube.com/watch?v=lVBt19ACeyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because trump is a neoliberal israel shill and always has been

$1000 a month. Focus on the money.

twitter.com/dj_audit_thefed/status/1104137587164352512

Attached: 1553293019758.jpg (1228x1496, 282K)

Because it's funny and trolls cancerous neocons. Also, NEETbux.

Accelerationism. I'm voting for whomever promises me the most free shit.

The US is already paying 600 billion in welfare benefits. This is not ever going to be reversed without epic chimp out, riots, and huge surges in crime, which would additionally incur costs in police, hospitals.

Instead, a UBI would be given as optional to transfer these welfare programs to universal cash payments for everyone. This might cause mild inflation for low income to no income consumer products (there isn't going to be increased demand for Ferrari's from this), but it's still some purchasing power so that nobody will starve.

More importantly, it also is paid to EVERYBODY, even middle class families that aren't relying on welfare but work very hard to stay above water. These payments could be used for better child-rearing, tutors, ect. In effect, it will become a wealth transfer from those already on welfare to productive members of society trying to do the responsible thing.

It's literally the only viable answer to take back the reigns from the modern welfare state.

Leftypol discord trannies and paid shills
The real Jow Forums would never support a slant eyed insectoid gook as their figure authority, let alone a gun grabber communist from the demorat party.

Attached: 1553299733309.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

>1000$ LMAO
>Yang has made some seemingly pro-white statements (literally said white birthrates are falling and we need to do something about it, also shat on anti-white identity politics)
>came out against circumcision, implied he's against Israel aid
>1000$
>people are blackpilled as fuck because Trump is Israel's puppet and doesn't do shit
>Yang makes /ptg/, r/t_D, and boomers mad as fuck

Hop on.
>1000$

Attached: 1552831053544.jpg (842x821, 281K)

>paid shills
keep telling yourself that the other guys are the paid shills

Attached: 1553308783828.png (1066x993, 973K)

Because Jow Forumsacks are growing up and realizing the right wing is cancer. Also, bags.

Attached: tenshiyang.gif (420x420, 332K)

Shilling and astroturf supported by factory made cringememes

Attached: YANGDAWGS3.png (1080x607, 1.05M)

no other candidate has YinYin dragon power

Attached: yinyinpower.gif (400x400, 902K)

>MIGA Inc trying to discredit YangGang without edited Hilldawg memes

here's a real YangGang meme:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTkhrosH8xw

Attached: 1553283176799.png (1018x572, 110K)

Attached: 1553312580276.jpg (747x524, 50K)

Your memes and shilling are as fake and cringe as your discord edit, tranny.

Attached: YANGDAWGS.png (1000x685, 529K)

>tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny

man, The_Cuckold is desperate!

Attached: 1553368787150.jpg (750x770, 359K)

I understand 1000%.

Attached: 1000.png (334x500, 157K)

Attached: 1552803413889.png (707x489, 650K)

>muh dahnald script
I just like shitting on you Yangtard trannies, it's easy, it's hilarious, and you just seethe so hard when you get called out for your weak shilling.

Attached: YANGDAWGS2.png (1024x738, 1.16M)

>Ump9
You fucking burgernigger I knew it wasn't the SEAniggers the ones behind familyposting

Attached: 1553358098855.png (604x566, 271K)

..i want UMP-9 to laugh at me while sitting on my cock.

GOD DAMNIT OP I DIDNT NEED A NEW FETISH YOU COCKHOLSTER

because he has the greatest AI weapon system of all time and the backing of The Boring Company

Yeah it is

Holy Mars

Obvious yang shill thread is obvious. Fuck out of here you shill CUNT, sage.

>implying it's not the MIGAtards at Cuckservative Inc who are having a meltdown over Yang

Attached: 1553371824753.png (1265x772, 673K)

wow that's excellent

>everyone who shits on us is a MIGAtard
>having delusions of relevance
You came here and shit up Jow Forums with your weak tranny Yangshilling and now you want to pretend you're not deservedly getting shit on by Jow Forums
Cope harder tranny

Attached: 1553323702645.png (1530x1044, 306K)

Its just schizo trannies shilling him here. No one actually likes him

It's a shilling campaign and some people who got blackpilled joined in. I guarantee Yang wouldn't deliver on the promise of $1,000 a month.

You already posted this one, MIGApede. Did they forget to give you more templates at HQ?

Attached: 1553320085565.png (960x930, 631K)

Yeah create more national debt. What can possibly go wrong.

lol oh yeah Chinese president being so obvious here

>too stupid to tell the difference
Is your HRT wearing off, or is it just getting close to the end of your shift?

Attached: PAVLOV.png (500x522, 232K)

the template is the same, MIGAtard. imagine putting all this effort to shill for a Down Syndrome potato

Attached: 1553309028116.png (1086x684, 560K)

He's being pushed by Anglin, go and have a look at the Daily Stormer. Here:
dailystormer.name/yanggang2020-chairman-yang-will-free-the-people-from-robot-apocalypse/

>script failure
>look mommy, I can build the same strawman again
Shill harder.

Attached: MV5BNWE2ZDNiOGItMzQxZi00.jpg (600x696, 579K)

>the US is paying $600 billion in welfare
>the solution is for the US to pay $3 trillion instead

Attached: 1537405724906.jpg (622x562, 88K)

where are all the great pro-Trump memes in 2019? all you losers have is reworked Hilldawg memes and other stale shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-y0vjDHdNQ

Attached: D1UMw5KXgAAR2IC.jpg (1000x742, 102K)

>he says while posting a soulless empty chink factory knockoff of Pepe
Fail at shilling harder.

Attached: YANG_DRAGON.png (870x620, 407K)

Country a fucked. Gibs $1000.

Unironically yes.

The people who'd receive benefits now who aren't on welfare would invest it better. The current system rewards the irresponsible and perpetual victim-hood.

Attached: 54278549_408886589868863_7867290543263318016_n.jpg (960x960, 53K)

The only people hating Yang think Campaign Trump and President Trump are the same thing, and he's Asian. They think this ship can still be saved by voting and civil participation.

We will never see the wall, he won't do this project but he will send Israel money. Four times the cost of the wall. That's fucking bullshit. I'm pissed at Trump because I got fooled into thinking he would change things. If Yang works out I get free money. I've been paying taxes for years on a low paying job and don't see why people who don't work get so much from my pocket.

Yang has spoken about white birthrates, unlike Trump. Being Chinese, he understands the value of a strong nation, even if it isn't his own. He will never be one of us, but he will help us more than Don ever did.

Trump wants to increase legal immigration, send money to Israel, not build the wall, and has done nothing to decrease the size of government. He's basically a Democrat. Except Democrats are anti-Israel, which aligns with my politics. We will gas the kikes one day, and never forgive them for what they've done to us. Thanks to using the alleged holocaust to bend goyim to their will

>Millennial Millie
Of course this thot would be pro-Trump and anti-Yang. e-thots like her have men throw them money. So naturally they are not going to want gibs from the government because they get gibs from beta cucks. Women like her are cancer and the reason why a lot of young men are dropping out of society.

My only motivation for getting my shit together in the first place was to move out in order to get chicks. Since living with your parents is a turn-off for women.

After I realized how much of a scam dating and marriage/children was and I became MGTOW, I lost all motivation to move out of my parents' basement. And I spent a lot less money going out and lived a more hermit lifestyle, which tends to be more frugal than having an active social life.

When you are MGTOW, all you care about is having access to shelter, food, transportation, health care, internet, utilities, entertainment, etc. When all those needs are taken care of living at home, you don't feel much motivation to strive for more.

i just want that bag i dont give a shit about anything else

Pic related

Also niggers, spics, women, farmers, corporations, even people who aren't US citizens get tons of welfare from our government. Why the fuck can't some of our money be spent on us if they're going to let it hemmorrage across the globe and into everywhere but white mans' pockets?

Attached: yangbased2.jpg (750x645, 103K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1553123993376.jpg (750x645, 55K)

Because the only reasonable decision when you are in a hole of insurmountable debt, is to keep digging.

>When you are MGTOW, all you care about is having access to shelter, food, transportation, health care, internet, utilities, entertainment, etc. When all those needs are taken care of living at home, you don't feel much motivation to strive for more.

The real red pill: for 99% of men, their sole motivator is improving themselves in the eyes of women.

The 80's visuals is what sold me

> What is a debt-based economy?
> What is a good investment?

I guess narcissism really isn't a bad thing. The unenlightened are a social species, like fish or insects. Nearly every other species of ape is social too

It's literal shills, and commies.
The yang spam stopped the day of the NZ shooting, because the people who normally post it were forced to post about how appalled they were by the shooters actions.
Was quite funny actually, and was absolute proof people are being paid to shill for him.

A couple NEETS have latched onto it, but no one that actually matters is supporting Yang.

>The real red pill: for 99% of men, their sole motivator is improving themselves in the eyes of women.
Exactly. My dad has been trying to motivate me to get a job by pointing out that he won't live forever and that I need to be able to take care of myself after he dies. But when you are sitting on savings plus you have your needs taken care of in the present, you can easily pay your bills working casual labour or working part-time.
Plus I have done the full-time wagecucking thing for a few years and I was absolutely miserable. I would rather sui than go back to wagecucking.

"Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."
--Chairman Yang

Attached: yang-2020-2100.jpg (800x551, 216K)

I like how you idiots believe anyone other than Biden is gonna win the nomination

Biden died asshole.

So did RBG. Doesn't stop her from voting on shit.

>A couple NEETS have latched onto it, but no one that actually matters is supporting Yang.
Jow Forums is full of NEETs. What are you talking about? lol.
The labour force participation for men is very low these days. And many of the men who participate in the labour force are only working part-time or casually.
The low unemployment rate is a meme. A large percentage of men dropped out of the workforce and don't count in unemployment statistics. I personally have never been asked in my life to complete an employment survey. And if I do get a call on my cell phone, I let it go to voicemail and don't pick up. You think NEETs pick up the phone?

He's too late. Name recognition alone isn't going to let him win, especially when dems are running on medicare for all/ending the drug war (which Biden partially started). The ball's been rolling with Yang and Bernie for too long. The black vote isn't going to inherently side with Biden because most of them acknowledge that Obama's presidency was a symbolic victory mostly, with poorer blacks probably gonna go for whoever promises gibs.

Because it doesn'r matter who you vote for. May as well get the bag.

Attached: 1551984159622m.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

I wagecucked for 15 years and now have a 7 fig nw. Semi-retired now. After dating many, many women, I'm realizing that the vast majority just aren't worth the trouble. Most women just aren't that interesting. I guess the point is you can be well-off and physically attractive to women, but still realize that the game just isn't worth playing. There's a lot to be said for focusing on what makes you happy, not what women value.

literally paid shills

Yng Gng G

Nobody supports yang you NPC, it is just shilling

>Country a fucked. Gibs $1000.

If this UBI happens, I foresee a massive exodus of young men from the US to cheap overseas locales where $1k can get you pretty far. Basically a bunch of neets living off of welfare in foreign lands, impregnating the locals. Gonna be interdasting.

>I wagecucked for 15 years and now have a 7 fig nw. Semi-retired now. After dating many, many women, I'm realizing that the vast majority just aren't worth the trouble. Most women just aren't that interesting. I guess the point is you can be well-off and physically attractive to women, but still realize that the game just isn't worth playing. There's a lot to be said for focusing on what makes you happy, not what women value.
Women are literally only good for sex and cuddling. Admittedly I am a cuddler. lmao. It feels nice. But there's nothing really all that special for women. And the amount of hoops that you have to jump until you get to sex is ridiculous. Not to mention that a lot of these Tinder thotties are downright insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=NpnO2kJ-uVA

youtube.com/watch?v=lVBt19ACeyk

Attached: 53687143.jpg (597x869, 59K)

>all of a sudden

Just answered yourself that it's all bullshit.

It's only some left wing loons from a discord, I bet most of them are trannie and kike lovers.

Ignore yang treads, hang yang gang.

You are a shill trying to get the yang meme still alive by falsely claiming that "everyone supports" yang here when in fact the shilling and spamming of this guy has subsided considerably and you can't find even 2 yang threads made by shills now.

Shills, you missed the part where pol was inundated with yang posters and they all disappeared to shill the muslim shooting false flag guy. Now I am not a wise person or anything, but when the board is flooded by something to affect us, then that effort completely stops and new shilling and ridicule starts in a different direction, it tells us something pretty straightforward.

Attached: 1552934754776.png (1208x699, 1.21M)

Also when I used to work and have my shit together (though I still lived at home), these Tinder thotties would refuse to leave my parents' house and would go nuts. I almost had to call the police on bitches to get the fuck outta my house.

If you're going to smash tinder thotties, get a Motel 6 (Studio 6 in Canada). You don't want these crazy bitches to know where you live. But for the price of renting a motel for the night, you can see a whore with her own motel 6 anyways. And a reliable well-reviewed whore won't give you any bullshit, unlike the tinder thot. The whore will make you wear a condom, that's about it. The Tinder thot may let you bareback (that's one of the things I miss about dating civs) but she might have STDs anyways.

Can only speak for myself, but Trump turned out to be all talk. He nearly started WW3, ass kisses Putin, his buffoonary got us nothing, his tariffs fucked us over, etc.

Yang has a plan for the future and seems pretty chill and seems a lot closer to the outsider candidate I actually wanted. Plus I'll never have to worry about losing a job again with his $1,000 a month plan. Obviously that's peanuts to live on, but that's what I'd like. People can't just live off GibsMeDat buckaroos, they still gotta work. But at least if I get laid off by a robot I won't be completely ass fucked.

Attached: Andrew Yang the Genius.jpg (1440x1080, 1.06M)

>Admittedly I am a cuddler. lmao. It feels nice.

Hell yeah it does, fren. Is there anything you could see yourself doing for a living that you'd enjoy?

family posters I swear

Because most of Jow Forums is asian.

>you can't find even 2 yang threads made by shills now.
faggot mods keep deleting them.

Attached: 1552802766500.png (420x460, 143K)

It’s an Alt-Right PSYOP designed to dis-credit the political process, only reatards spergs and Chinese colonists un-ironically support Yang.

I will register as a Democrat and vote for him if he gets Americans talking about circumcision

It is the single most vile, sadistic, vile practice ever and it is inflicted upon our most defenseless baby boys routinely , for purely profit

All the actual humans here (as opposed to the shills and shillbots) see yang as the irrelevant commie he is.

He's useful for the purpose of getting normies to reconsider mutilating their sons genitals

>spergs
Dude where do you think you are? This is Jow Forums. A high percentage of men on Jow Forums have autism.

Yang's appeal to autistic NEETs is obvious.

The reason why the #yanggang thing is even a thing is because every NEET on Jow Forums is gonna get $1000/month UBI NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

You don't see anyone here shilling Bernie Sanders. Why? Because he wants $15/hr minimum wage. I can't speak for all Jow Forums NEETs but I don't want to work and a lot of other Jow Forums NEETs feel the same way. So how would I benefit from a $15/hr minimum wage? We had a 20% minimum wage hike here in Ontario and this raised the price of tendies, pizza, McDonald's and groceries. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe Bernie Sanders wants more means-tested welfare. But do you have any idea how hard it is for a white man to get accepted for means-tested welfare? Apparently they monitor your bank accounts. So we can't day trade or trade crypto-currency on the side while we collect welfare or disability. The welfare or even disability they pay you isn't enough if you don't live at home.

1%

no one seriously supports him it's just a group of dedicated shills

weird, doesn't create national debt when its trillions going to Israel

Congress would never allow it, or anything that helps Americans period.

>irrelevant commie he is.
yang is not a commie.
Source:
Check out /leftypol/ on cripplechan
Filter by "Yang" in the search
Every sing Yang thread is bumplocked on /leftypol/

commies hate Yang and UBI because UBI would prevent working class revolution. And the UBI harms non-whites who already receive more than $1000/month in benefits from the government. They also hate #yanggang because we are "reactionary" (any working class white who isn't anti-white anti-male is considered "reactionary" to them).

One thousand,

DOLLARS!

every month

Attached: 1552836325104.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

hey, any support for Yang hurts Dem unity, right?
not seeing what harm could come from it

kek

In my estimation, propensity to donate Yangbux is going to be sky-high among thirsty NEETs
UBI would probably funnel a shit ton of cash directly to the bank accounts of E-thots, we might even see E-thot proliferation and escalation, IMO they have no rational reason to oppose it

>FB_IMG_1553123993376.jpg
>ancap
Fuck off Jon you fat welfare-grabbing nigger/jew lover

son, its called astroturfing

Oh no, because we have a realistic plan to pay off our debts.

Attached: sof_aacute__by_ekhi_guinea-d756999.jpg (1024x754, 115K)

>Now I am not a wise person or anything
you can say that again dumbfuck
literally everyone on the entire website was NZposting, even /ptg/ was about the shooting at the time, that doesn't demonstrate the presence of astroturfing

>ancap flag
>wants his money stolen
i kek heartily

>commies hate Yang and UBI because UBI would prevent working class revolution.
there's nothing a communist hates more than human happiness, it ruins their revolutionary wet-dreams

>In my estimation, propensity to donate Yangbux is going to be sky-high among thirsty NEETs
>UBI would probably funnel a shit ton of cash directly to the bank accounts of E-thots, we might even see E-thot proliferation and escalation, IMO they have no rational reason to oppose it
This is true.
For MAGA e-thots specifically like Millennial Millie, she has to appeal to her MAGA paypigs. MAGA paypigs don't want UBI.

YANGGANG moneybags