Wife just came back from the ultrasound test. It's a girl

Wife just came back from the ultrasound test. It's a girl.

How fucked am I?

Attached: protkroadto4.jpg (474x426, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WTrRLLlwUys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not as fucked as much if she decides to be a boy.

I call dibs. I'm a chang btw and she's getting riced whether you like it or not.

Congratulations, it's a future slut.
Just abort it and hope for a boy next time.

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 19K)

lol

its all good till she becomes a teenager. And congrats user

Well shit

Attached: 1553199213977.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Any word on who the father is?

How will you feel OP when she brings back a boyfriend and it's black?

Congratulations hopefully she is healthy and becomes a good wife and mother some day and not a duke or nigger fucker

Depends on you m8
raise her right

raise her well

hmm

Attached: PS_merry_pipe1.jpg (600x681, 84K)

You've done it now Merry.

>a girl

Abort, user! ABORT!

Attached: 1478254468901.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

This is the real problem

I have a daughter she knows no Niggers I will be marrying her off at 18.

>posting a stale meme
Yer fucked

My main objective from now on is to keep her a virgin till she is married. How to achieve this, lads?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Congratulations, it's a future slut.

Attached: 1469558623891.gif (300x186, 446K)

A little less fucked than your daughter will be in 15 years.
Unless you teach her right.
Then you'll have no worries
But you probably won't.

Teach her strong values early. Be a man but don't be a dick she will remember and make you pay your whole life.

Attached: goldberry.jpg (1300x990, 455K)

Do the right thing and get an abortion

Attached: 1ekdd0wt8fq11[1].jpg (733x850, 125K)

You are twice as likely to have grandchildren if you have a girl. In the current political climate women have massive advantages over men in general and will have better life outcomes on average. I would say they are probably preferable as offspring.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: fucking leaf.jpg (600x600, 76K)

you raise a bottle instead of children, simmer down

Raise her, don't let her become a thot

Yeah, because having a single mom as a daughter with 5 different kids from five different fathers is preferable.

Attached: 1483546052476.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

From an evolutionary standpoint, yes, it is.

don't let her have a phone till shes legally an adult. by then America would have collapsed. Also, keep her in an independent study or homeschool her. that's all you can do brother, I wish you the best of luck.

First of all - congratulations.

OP, everything depends on you and your wife. If both of you will take care of your daughter, she might turn out wise.
But if you let her consume jewish products, especially internet, she might turn into a "slut" and once she gets fucked by someone, this someone has fucked you too. Don't let this happen.

Congratulations. Just met my friends daughter yesterday, very cute and funny.

Can't even talk yet but gave me a handshake and pointed to herself trying to pronounce her name so to introduce herself.

Don't listen to the Jow Forums NEETs. Just raise her right and she'll be fine!

Attached: 1482378196859.png (400x397, 81K)

Good, there are an astounding number of people that drop out of parenting and the fact that you're worried about being totally fucked if your child isn't good means you're ahead of a large portion of the pack. Be a good strong role model to her and take this opportunity to grow your understanding of kids, of females, of family. Do your best to be a strong role model for her to be inspired by and want to follow. Think about all the fun hikes you will go on with your daughter :)

you're in Hungary, so you can easily keep her away from degeneracy.

Never let her out of the country tho.

Don't worry, the media and school teachers will take care of turning her into a commie slut.

Just please don't let her dress like a whore. I see so many 8-year-old girls walking around in shorts that literal prostitutes wear and it's so fucking nauseating. And the most frustrating part is their fathers are standing right next to them, like, dude? How could you let this happen?

Attached: 1531256629995.png (1280x720, 693K)

Evolution doesn't give a fuck about bringing shame onto the family. And a whore daughter is far more likely to do that.

This. Give her to me in about 8 years, OP.

But in all seriousness, be loving but firm. Try to find your balance point.

Ignore edgelords. Teach her how to behave. It’s not rocket science.

Attached: B6B91E7F-AD3C-4E83-B840-24F88D3A654D.jpg (803x1024, 203K)

This most chicks are so horrible due to daddy issues from poor parenting or no parenting. The amount of people raised by Single Mothers is astounding particularly when you compare the amount of murderers and rapists raised by single mothers.

Attached: PrhE9DR.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

Put her in a martial arts class as soon as she can walk. It's healthy for body and mind. It'll save her from becoming a degenerate.

Attached: bring it.jpg (800x800, 65K)

Yeah, turning her into a lesbian is a great idea.

Attached: 1477693677794.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Just keep her away from the internet and social media until she’s 28

pic related

Attached: 3B5E6CAA-1AA1-4FC9-9D01-F5A1EC1B369A.jpg (708x738, 171K)

Abort her or be a cuck is a simple choice
would you willingly choose to be a cuck user?

>Wife just came back from the ultrasound test
Why the fuck would you let her take an ultrasound test you fucking moron? Didn't you know that it fucks-up baby's hearing?
>It's a girl.
Congratulations Hungarian bro.
>How fucked am I?
If you refer to the ultrasound... hopefully not autistic child.
If you refer to the baby being a girl, it is a Blessing from God as it would have been if a boy.
Be careful how you raise her and be careful to constantly break the spell she will be put under by the schools and media.
If you feel you're not up to it, send her to a nunnery.

Just do the best you can, faggot.

> rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man
Hopefully she will want to become a mother, yes. I don't see the problem. Rather, it seems to be the solution.
> Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her.
Imagine being so sexually frustrated you get jealous of the thought of your own _daughter_ having sex with someone who is not you.
>As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy.
Or maybe I want to raise a daughter so she can have a good life, that will bring joy to me as well - hopefully for her, this life will include a loving husband and at least a couple of children.

Seriously, if this in't just larping, go get help.

Absolutely cucked

ultrasounds are extremely damaging to the child, that should be your last one.

seriously, look it up. you'll get a huge amount of conflicting information but basically the more you expose your child to loud ultrasonic clicks, the less healthy it's going to be when it finally grows up.

I suggest you offer to massage her titties, it will help her produce milk.

Of your love with the mother it's not a issue you enjoy raising the daughter together.
.the big issue is you want your daughter to be married and have children not be a slut

>he wants kids
Are you retarded user?

And you get some nice grandsons and you grow old having done something meaningful..It's all good, you get out what you put in.

>yeah go ahead and keep your genes to yourself, being outbred is the TRUE masculinity
kys nigger

Attached: 17458C27-7380-47F6-9750-1B37DB47B7D7.png (555x610, 28K)

That's an old pasta phonefag.

it's old copypasta, you cuck

hence the mainstream mindset here that girls are misery

Congrats

Every single mother is the result of a absent father. Dont put your seed in a thot. Problem solved.

depends.
are you a beta male/male feminist?
if so you are fuckd and she will be part of the problem.
if not, raise her well and teach well.
she will remember and take from your wisdom if so thus not making her into a libtard

>Dont put your seed in a thot
And just like that there are no more humans.

fpbp

Congrats. Don't listen to the angry virgins here. Just be a good father and exercise tolerance and understanding. Don't act in anger when disappointment is a much stringer tool. Anger just pushes them away. Mine is 17 now and turned out better than I would have expected. I cherish the time we spends together because it won't be long before her life is too busy for this old man. She literally told me the other day that she wants four white babies. Yes, she said white. Nearly brought a tear to my eyes.

Doctor here, please explain more, I'm very interested in the specifics. What health problems arise and what studies are suggesting this?

And before you make the mistake, regular low frequency ultrasound (the kind used to look at fetuses and basically everything else besides vascular studies) and high frequency doppler ultrasound (for vascular studies) are essentially different things, and if you notice your ultrasound tech using doppler during a prenatal ultrasound, they should be reported and fired.

>Every single mother is the result of a absent father
Three of the four single mothers I know had fathers just crappy ones then fucked some crappy dude in a one night stand ruining their lives and their child's.

hát ha magyar vagy akkor gyerek nélkül is baszhatod, akár csak én

low T bro,you may want to look into that

fpbp

Attached: 1553340250442.jpg (1512x2016, 241K)

>It's a girl.

youtu.be/WTrRLLlwUys

Attached: Trevor.jpg (720x540, 25K)

*hits pipe*

Little girls are super cute. Until about 4 years old. Then they just start to be annoying.

In a perfect world. Brain transplants would exist and a tired 40 something year old father who has worked his arse off for years, could swap bodies with his daughter once she turns 18 and go on a lesbian binge and regain his youth in her body until she is 25, then swap back. This would be payment for raising her.

Attached: 22.jpg (310x163, 6K)

Just influence her to be a lesbian

shut up nigger

you marry her now

>t. nigger

What are they doing?

we need good red pilled girls for the future.

Don't be to strict because that can lead to rebellion but guide her.

also this gives you an excuse to try for a boy and have more kids.

This is a copypasta. Don't get triggered people.

thank you based indian
there have been more of these recently, probably because of the recent influx of redditors

Attached: redditor3.jpg (2209x1656, 1.98M)

One day I'll fuck your daughter.

Kys freak.

Best way to raise girls is to ask your wife to beat them when they make mistakes and you act supportive.

Grats OP

Don't be a fucking idiot, and make sure to raise her right.

Good, there are an astounding number of people that drop out of parenting and the fact that you're worried about being totally fucked if your child isn't good means you're ahead of a large portion of the pack. Be a good strong role model to her and take this opportunity to grow your understanding of kids, of females, of family. Do your best to be a strong role model for her to be inspired by and want to follow. Think about all the fun hikes you will go on with your daughter :)

Attached: 1457055778182 (1).jpg (1048x762, 68K)

As a doctor you should be aware that all ultrasound machines can be adjusted in amplitude (volume). Although the baby can't "hear" it, there are settings on those machines that can certainly cause cavitation effects in regular tissue, and volumes of 100+ decibels. The correlation between ultrasounds and lefthandedness also troubles me.

>if you notice
you expect a lot of patients. it's okay. I expect a lot from doctors.

Attached: 1550698866573.jpg (441x408, 21K)

Is she the right color?

Attached: 130104110603-ac-pkg-kaye-baby-veronica-supreme-court-00021320-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 134K)

it means your seed is weak. sorry user.

I'm so sorry OP

He can decide for “her”

Keep her locked in your basement

Attached: fritzl.jpg (1500x1000, 157K)

Dont be too strict, it will only strengthen urge for degeneracy

Be fair and be loving

POST THE MEME NOW YOU PIPE SMOKIN LEPRECHAUN

Attached: tumblr_inline_p0srqsc2Z21t6i9qr_540.png (540x405, 152K)

That's why I said "if you notice your ultrasound tech using doppler" because modern ultrasound machines have the built in ability to switch to doppler mode for vascular imaging. You even quoted me but you still weren't smart enough to do some basic deduction.

And no ultrasound doesn't cause "cavitation effects" you fucking idiot, this just sounds like a half-retarded attempt at making up some plausible-sounding pseudoscience technobabble. Show me one legitimate study showing harm caused by ultrasound. If it's as dangerous as you think, there must be a lot of information on it in the scientific community, eh?

Never be submissive in front of your wife. Ever. Make sure she grows up respecting you and that she knows you will not tolerate any whorish behavior.

get an abortion

Attached: 5FDA7B5D-5A10-44B9-972C-1AFACBD2EE75.jpg (1126x1131, 686K)

a tip from a father to a future father

Attached: how-to-deal-with-disobedience.jpg (924x520, 28K)

I agree. Have a two year old and she us amazing. First 3 months are rough and of course 99% of teenagers make you wish for extreme late term abortion.

How did you react to the Negro problem around her?

abort it