What is CERN?

And why do people here like to talk about it so much?
vid unrelated

Attached: CERN.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pQhbhpU9Wrg
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
home.cern/science/accelerators/large-hadron-collider/safety-lhc
youtube.com/watch?v=_pqp33cVkIE
youtu.be/pwmv8_Pu45g
youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg
books.google.com/books?dq=proton field operator&hl=en&id=L6A3BQAAQBAJ&lpg=PA55&ots=g13CcF8ya2&pg=PA55&sa=X&sig=2TJiYF-C1W3BMou5YwX1nN8YTSQ&source=bl&ved=0CCYQ6AEwAmoVChMItqGZl9SWyQIVWNZjCh3wQQK-#v=onepage&q=proton field operator&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"The European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN, is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Established in 1954, the organization is based in a northwest suburb of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border and has 22 member states."
By Wikipedia

And this is their current and planned colliders

Attached: fcc.0.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

And people talk about them to seem smart and knowledgeable, despite the fact that they have no clue on what they are actually doing there.

Can you tell me a bit more about that picture? I genuinely don't know what that is.

ffs is that gonna cost a trillion dollars??

makes sense, most of the people on this thread ( )look like larpers to be honest

>"The European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN, is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Established in 1954, the organization is based in a northwest suburb of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border and has 22 member states."
thanks

This colliders are used to collide particles at 99.99% of the speed of light, to see? what will happen
Yes, this will cost a shit-ton of money

circle has to be flat, otherwise the particles wouldnt hit each other.
Flat Earth Validated!

It is this way because it takes a lot of time to accelerate particles

A bunch of nerds trying to make their boring science seem cool by linking it to mythological figures.

who exactly is paying for this

Can someone explain to me why it needs to be so big? I mean atoms are tiny as fuck? shouldn't this work with something that can fit on a table? Why doesn't it?

There is nothing satanic about a groupthink that doesn't even have empirical evidence of particles nor an understanding if what the cause of magnetism/"gravity" is. Someone in this thread please feel free to prove me wrong. You won't.

Attached: cfb.jpg (600x386, 48K)

Because Jow Forums is full of weeaboos and CERN was a bad guy in one of their gay animes.

CERN's 21 Member States each pay a contribution to the CERN budget (which totalled 1,24 billion Swiss francs in 2013). In addition, special contributions are made to specific projects by the Host States and by non-Member States wishing to be involved in particular areas of research.
Because it can fit more magnets to accelerate particles faster

Because it’s an accelerator. Maybe it can be miniturized in the future. It’s hard to get shit moving really, really fast. Like an old car that takes forever to speed up. The more distance, the more speed.

It takes exponentially more energy at accelerate, the closer you are to the speed of light

>Because it can fit more magnets to accelerate particles faster

LOL. SEE? And they never put the pieces together. What they are accelerating is literally a different form of what they use to accelerate it with.

Attached: Did+i+just+say+reaction+s+_f5911a80749723a09f6d3678be09c965.jpg (366x263, 22K)

fucking hell, why does the media not talk about this

wew lad

CERN runs the Large Hadron Collider which slams subatomic particles together at near light speed to try to understand the immediate after effects of the big bang. Thats the LHC in th epic. I didnt know they had more but apparently they do. The green circle is their plan for a new massive collider. In reality, CERN is experimenting with things beyond our control. They claim that tiny microscopic black holes have formed from their collisions and dissipated in seconds. They will most likely be the reason the world ends.

On a different not, CERN is most definitely a satanic globalist organization I dont think thats too much of a surprise. They claim CERN is an acronym but really its named after the Celtic Horned God Cernunnos. I believe they are experimenting with wormholes or similar shit that will ultimately be the downfall of humanity. There are plenty of vids that show some weird shit going on around CERN, the OP is just one of them. I would do some research into it bc it simultaneously is fascinating with the discoveries and breakthroughs theyre making and terrifying with the knowledge that its part of the cabal. That statue you see in OP's video is at CERN and it depicts Shiva the destroyer. That alone should raise alarm that this organization is more than a mere science experiment.

Because it has more "engaging" things to cower, like Brexit, Mueller Probe, etc.

I found a video, that will explain how it works
youtu.be/pQhbhpU9Wrg

Because nobody knows what the fuck they're talking about. They just overload the sheep with ludicrous description s of what seems to occur, yet they always leave out the explanation. "Oh uh, its just another particle" bs.

Attached: 1270873291443.jpg (598x356, 32K)

This.

The elite unironically are trying to open the gates of Hell with it. It doesn't matter if you're a brainwashed athetist fedora tipping faggot, what matters is that the elites believe.
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Off shoot of NERV

op upboat vid to wsg with sound

Someone posted the webm on a different thread, I don't know where the original is

da fuq is that vid about?

Yeah, but without mechs and with Jews

probably some cult ritual or something in cern

Just the cabal performing a mock ritual in front of a statue of Shiva the Destroyer that is in CERN's front yard. You know,, the kinds of things a "scientific" organization do

They try to create an artificial black hole so it can suck away the last of my tax money

Sounds like science is becoming a religion of psychopaths.

nvm I've got it

Erm, wut?

Cern youngling skulls full of mush do this specifically to troll you. It's a fake show that they wven invite media to.
Read these folks.

>tells user to do research
>doesn't even look in to the fact that based Shiva is a benevolent god whose destruction is the precursor to new creation

Becoming?

So it's peak accellerationism?

It creates them all the time, but they are too small to do anything and they disappear almost instantly due to Hawking radiation

If they're trying to open up "hell" then they must acknowledge the existence of heaven. So why be evil?

home.cern/science/accelerators/large-hadron-collider/safety-lhc

Original video
youtube.com/watch?v=_pqp33cVkIE

FAGS DONT KNOW HOW TO PROPER WORSHIP LORD SHIVA

DAT FAGS LIKE BHOOTS/GHOST LOLD

Attached: Sawan-Somvar-Vrat-2017.jpg (800x445, 69K)

Magnetism and the electrostatic field are a conjugate and atomist scientists believe that rhe effects of their actions ate "discrete particles". This religion of atomism was absolutely shit on by the platonists so muxh so that it started 2500 year of gnosticism trying to combat it. It never did and the universe still remains a holographic point non specific paradigm. "Start" and "end" are illogical because from nothing comes nothing and something does not just "go away".

>da fuq is that vid about?
Students/Interns fooling around. I did it too, except we worshipped Cthulhu instead of Shiva the Destroyer.

And im sorry for phone posting. It's not like me but i need to shit on CERN whenever possible. Particles, the "speed of light", and "spacetime" are horseshit.

Well really Shiva is just one part of Brahma along with the rest life so you are right in that but that doesn't deny the fact that she will bring forth the destruction of the world. Thing is that when she does it, its a natural cycle and NOT instigated by a bunch of pedos in black robes. Big difference. Lean 2 Hindu b4 you you @ me user.

The fact that they are even doing this in the first place, is just fucking weird

best girl

Attached: Suzuha_profile.png (370x480, 242K)

> pagancucks larping
YIKES

it makes protons fly into each other. the stuff that comes out is the quarks, the mesons, and the gluons

shut the fuck up with your made up words commie

Checked. Best post so far.

>speed of light
No. It's a rate of induction. It has no speed. It's an effect, light has no substantiality without magnetism and the electrostatic field.

>proton
No such thing. No evidence of such.

>exact same thread
Fuuuuuug...

Attached: 98746D2C-31C5-4652-86D6-07B1B5223DE1.gif (400x320, 484K)

there is no such things as protons? You know protons neutrons and electrons. Can you tell me more about this user

wut, I only posted this once

You’re mentally ill. Publish your insane ideas in Nature, see how that goes.

Looks like it would take decades to build too

You weren’t in the cern thread earlier?

Attached: 6D9F4A23-AA6A-48BB-BA5F-5E017DFC15D1.jpg (614x345, 95K)

no

I wasn't in the thread, also what the fuck is that image, and why do you have it saved?

yeah but she would never hang out with losers like us, so she is definitively NOT best girl.
pic related will sit on your couch as you shit post and then guilt trip you adorably into going out and watching the snow fall.

Attached: mayuri.gif (500x281, 947K)

I was in a cern thread earlier and it’s a screenshot of the CERN Gottard Tunnel Opening Ceremony.
Here’s a vid
youtu.be/pwmv8_Pu45g

Attached: 95C0DB05-0A11-4E31-B2B9-23B33E8A2410.jpg (1200x800, 198K)

fucking hell

It's a place that opens up a gateway to a fantasy world filled with elves and loli goddesses and such shit

Based White Man making anime real
All we had to do was risk the universe

I work on a CERN project called ATLAS, which is one of the two large research projects being conducted at the LHCb. The LHCb (current 'circular' collider) can accelerate a specific mass and type of particles to roughly 99.9998% the speed of light (C). The future collider can accelerate roughly 99.9999999998% of C. While this seems trivial, its actually a very big deal because the difference in energies of the collisions is enormous. It would be like comparing a sling shot to a tank cannon.

No empirical evidence of them. Fields and effects of fields are not discrete particles.

Save your non arguments for /x/. Prove me wrong.
Nature is already unified. Only a dumb human thinks it needs to be unified by quantifying what it does.

Spooky shit

Attached: 9A8C69A1-0F10-4BE3-8545-1E4AB03B1CAB.gif (500x376, 932K)

Lfmao you saying composed C/A operators aren't discrete?

mdma is a hell of a drug

Here’s an objective version (edited and some scenes missing)
youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg

Attached: C20051C0-28B0-43E5-95A1-0BA8B81056ED.png (2048x1536, 1.81M)

Discrete from what? Are you talking about math? I'm talking about the universe and reality, idiot.

Haven't read this entire thread yet but if it hasn't already been said, CERN is trying to open the bottomless pit.

lel

thanks for the video

user is pointing out you don't know creation annihilation operators dictate fermion fields, and these fermion states are obviously quantized (discrete) here's an easy reference for a clear expert like you books.google.com/books?dq=proton field operator&hl=en&id=L6A3BQAAQBAJ&lpg=PA55&ots=g13CcF8ya2&pg=PA55&sa=X&sig=2TJiYF-C1W3BMou5YwX1nN8YTSQ&source=bl&ved=0CCYQ6AEwAmoVChMItqGZl9SWyQIVWNZjCh3wQQK-#v=onepage&q=proton field operator&f=false

keyanon here

CIA niggers are going to try and kill me i believe

they also pruned two of my threads

noice, what is this key you are talking about

have you been contacted by them

see: 207478239

they pruned it, youll have to find it on archives

theyre remoting into my computer

No problem fren.
There are some vids that delve into the symbology of it all and research the references made in the ceremony..

Attached: C336BCBF-3881-437F-9A3B-B893D5399301.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Fields have no quantity. They have no origin or cartesian locus. Has a proton ever been measured while it's not moving? If not then these descriptions don't mean anything to me. Would you also care to tell me what happens when a "neutron" is "isolated" for 15 minutes?

>Could you elaborate a bit on (if i remember correctly) 'Intel 7th or 8th generation CPU, enable virtualization in BIOS' ... and something about having physical contact with the computer? How and for what can i use it?
Oh wow, you have a simillar cpu I have an i3 7 gen
>theyre remoting into my computer
Well the cia already monitors most people in america, that and google and various other agencies monitoring us right now, you aren't that different to be honest.
You might be able to protect yourself by using a new operating system, windows isn't that good in regards to privacy. You should probably use something like qube os

>There are some vids that delve into the symbology of it all and research the references made in the ceremony..
can you show me some of those videos

Is the person who shared this footage alive and well?

Attached: FB_IMG_1552511799458.jpg (390x544, 39K)

>like qube os
Kek, no privacy is a myth my dude, and the (((qube))) is clearly not your friend.

Attached: Pepe Jones.jpg (656x802, 98K)

Just accept that anything you say, anywhere you go, anything you do, is monitored and used to construct a bio-metric and psychological profile of you, and act accordingly.

I don't think so.

how satanic and communist of you

At least you tried. Descriptions are not explanations.

That would really make me think. The way the footage gets all shaky and you can't see anything after the stab makes me think, but then maybe it's a genuine reaction because they heard a shout from the victim or something. I dunno. Still thinking. Really weird.