I am part Jewish and don't understand all of the anti-semitism on Jow Forums. Why the hate?

I am part Jewish and don't understand all of the anti-semitism on Jow Forums. Why the hate?

Attached: 1553318245595.png (755x1255, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bey9_2isRVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jeremiah condemned people burning their children as offerings to Moloch. This nation had deviated so far from God that they had broken the covenant, causing God to withdraw his blessings. Jeremiah was guided by God to proclaim that the nation of Judah would be faced with famine, plundered and taken captive by foreigners who would exile them to a foreign land.

Because your people have installed a Machiavellian oligarchy accountable only to them, that is designed to completely strip away our self-determination
youtube.com/watch?v=Bey9_2isRVk

So because of this you are a raging anti-semite?

So have non Jews. Most people in economics are not Jewish. We are a minority.

your time will come soon

Attached: 1518049019533.jpg (480x448, 84K)

Is that a threat?

Lurk moar
A thread died so you can ask stupid fucking questions that could be answered if you just bothered to read the god damn board for a couple weeks before posting.

Holy shit you're stupid.

a promise

You do realize this board is being monitored. Right?

1) It's edgy

2) Garbage white people see Jews the same way garbage black people see white people.
"I'm not shit, I'm just being oppressed".

All I see are Semitic memes with no real substance behind them.

Yeah. Anti-Semites are stupid AF. Jewish people are also white.

yolo

Your "minority" more powerfulthan than all the majority combined. You kike frauds have all the power money and control and use it to divide and plunder the planet. Its sickening. Sickening slimy creatures you kikes are. Hiding behind idiotic sympathy for a fake holocaust. That's history sometimes people die. Only true tragedy is that all of you weren't completely eradicated.

If you trace down to the root of EVERY problem afflicting our world today, you will find, a JEW

Because you haven't lurked for long enough you complete fucking retard.
The rule is typically lurk for 2 years before posting. Even then your posts are going to be shit.
At least they won't be complete fucking garbage like your current thread though.

Fuck off, and kill yourself retard.

Bring it.

You are not a Semite you dumb cunt

I've been lurking since 2007, kiddo. Since your cuck ass was still on ebaums world. But nice try.

OP here. What am I?

why hello there JIDF!

Post a source to this allegation. Beyond your own ignorance.

Except there's actual evidence for a Jewish hegemony where they are being over represented in places of power, and influence despite being only 2% of the population.

Niggers don't really have a leg to stand on considering things like affirmative action exist.

Dumb fuck.

Not all Jews are involved, but the movement is completely dominated by Jews.

I have cousins who are Jewish, they are not involved in ruining our country. But out of the top 10 political donors to all politicians, the majority are Jewish.

The Iraq War was completely driven by Jewish neconservatives. The 1965 Immigration Act was completely driven by Jews.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 12.18.42 PM.png (1194x1542, 546K)

It's rather simple - most of the Elites are larping as Jews so people started to hate on all Jews because of that.
I believe that the greatest threat to the non-Elite Jew are the Elite Jews who paint all Jews as being satanist assholes who leech on humanity.

You're a liar.
You would know the answer to your question if you weren't lying.

You should killyouself now newfag.

Been lurking over a decade and still can't figure it out.

Attached: 1553125122893.jpg (639x722, 73K)

Part jewish?

Looks like you'll need to be partially gassed.

Bring it pussy. I'll be waiting.

Hollywood you fucking dunce

Figure what out? Some incels are anti-semitic because of shit their Father taught them?

Fuck off Alexandrski, you know damn well that there are plenty of good kikes that got ritually assassinated.

Ok but the guys need some info.
Which part of you is jewish we don't want to spend more than the necessary amount of gas you see we have to keep within budget.

Attached: 5c5a577fa1aff.jpg (1024x892, 312K)

Most people in Hollywood are not Jewish. Even if some are what is the problem. This is the land of the free. Not communist where Jewish people owe you something because you're some broke idiot. Get a job in Hollywood. Lol

I actually got in a fight with my father over my Anti Israel sentiments.
My father abhors my beliefs.

You're a literal retard. You speak like a teenager too.

On your Mothers side. Bitch.

Not everyone here hates all Jews its just how a lot of them behave against their host nations

Attached: barbara spectre.jpg (720x710, 84K)

K. I speak like a grown Man. Bitch. Not some fucked up anti-semite who gets their info from Jow Forums.

Most of you larpers have Jewy terminations of your names.
Something here needs to gas itself.

Attached: 5a539ed7d689e.jpg (859x704, 242K)

You literally just defended them being the problem. You're a glow nigger kike faggot.

Attached: community_image_1430191942.gif (615x346, 3.94M)

You're just a broke non-Jew. That explains it.

>implying there aren't just as many non-Jewish offenders out there

Attached: 5a6967f555f63.jpg (1199x623, 426K)

I get my info from all kinds of places.
That's the second time you assumed something about me that you had absolutely no base to assume.

Do you know why you do that? Because you're an ignorant, and arrogant twat.

Fuck off with your pretentiousness you slimy kike.

I'm a very well off young bi alpha black male actually. Day off the rope is coming for you kikes

we give the jews the power by being lazy about what we consume and by having no standards or demands of accountability. try getting npc normies to even cancel their fucking cable tv. they don't do it. there's always some excuse. radical action and sacrifice is what's needed and burgers are too fucking lazy.

Hi there I use Jow Forums and I don't hate jews

Take the dick out of your mouth. Lurk less.

Attached: 1549030852847.jpg (720x660, 158K)

Nice come back you got there.
You've been degraded to nothing, but insults.
This means I won.
Have a nice day retard.

It means you're a soft bitch who doesn't realize they've lost the argument. Pussy.

Attached: 1546820402644.png (1250x742, 1.33M)

Your "friends" gangstalked me. The crimes range from theft, stalking, harassment, medical fraud, torture, assault, human experimentation up to use of military equipment on civilian and conspiracy. Also you did property damage, attempted murder, privacy invasion, broke into my house...

Attached: 1553366066684.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

Sounds like you just can't fend for yourself. Not a Jewish made problem.

Definition of Semite. : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.

Contrary to claims made by many Jews especially American Jews. Hebrews are rare.

I am German, and Scandinavian.IF i converted to Judaism tomorrow People world refer to me as a Jew. Israelis are often refereed to as Jews though not all Israelis are Jews and not all Jews Israeli

People find the Ethnic , Nationality, and religious labels mixed into one annoying and sneaky.

People find the special treatment you receive unfair and offensive. You do have you won schools as an example.

People also find bible thumpers that call you God Chosen people annoying and offensive.

Dont be a Jew be an American. When you distinguish you Identity from others you are not contributing to equality, you are contributing to the opposite. Then you cry you are being oppressed and singled out.

And whether you scream conspiracy or Nazi matters not as it does not change the fact people are tired of the monetary and politically influence that is held over our heads in Western Nations that exists no matter how many idiots scream its myth.

Israel is the only country actively protecting us against muslim invasion

This is you

Attached: 1546792837070.png (415x298, 125K)

If by "people are tired" you mean you and a bunch of other incels posting anti-emitic memes on Jow Forums. Than yeah I can see why you think idiots scream it's a myth.

Muh heritage.

Germans are already invaded by them retard

Exactly my point. It seems so self defeating to attack Jewish people.

Maybe because the Germans killed 6 million of them. Idiot. It's their fault.

Those stupid chan words dont change the reality of it. And lots of people not just chan have been sick of that reality for a long time

Explain your idiotic comment.

"Germans are already invaded by them retard"

There is no reality to that shit.

Attached: 1519176954534.png (2988x2068, 1.64M)

Fuck you're stupid.

Yes. Without Israel Iran will flood Europe

Attached: 1283C67A-AF19-43F2-B75E-A046D8665E8A.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Attached: 1550882131241.jpg (878x599, 550K)

Attached: 1550431450247.jpg (779x424, 105K)

"With satanic joy in his face, the black-haired Jewish youth lurks in wait for the unsuspecting girl whom he defiles with his blood, thus stealing her from her people. With every means he tries to destroy the racial foundations of the people he has set out to subjugate. Just as he himself systematically ruins women and girls, he does not shrink back from pulling down the blood barriers for others, even on a large scale. It was and it is Jews who bring the Negroes into the Rhineland, always with the same secret thought and clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily resulting bastardization, throwing it down from its cultural and political height, and himself rising to be its master."

Name calling wont change the fact that there is no reality to that shit.

The subversion, the hate and contempt jews have against whites, the lies, jewish tricks, the propaganda, the selfishness and greediness, the degeneracy, the sheckle grabbing and influence in foreign policy, globalist agendas, sneakiness in business and trade, the list is never ending it seems. If jews left western countries and whites alone I would have no beef with jews. Whenever you follow the money on harmful anti-white shit, it always ends up being a jew, a jewish organization, or it's being funded/influenced by jews. Every fucking time.

Attached: 3b652716bf09fe5db000213c09bb489a7371673e50cabbcc0d67e1ae6a978e22.jpg (640x800, 475K)

Its not just whites that these types hate on

Attached: zog activist targeting japan.jpg (1816x541, 109K)

All degeneracy and corruption in western nations has a jew behind it in one form or another, this is a indisputable fact..
updated version

Attached: 1527782131143.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

Attached: 1504268291026.jpg (599x549, 106K)

Attached: 1504052125381.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

Only the weak giving others the fault for problems!

How do a single untrained and unequipped civilian can defend itself from USAF black budget equipment, hired goons and the entire government in (((their))) pockets, golem who dindu nuffins?

Attached: 1553364088855.png (176x285, 8K)

I will crush you.

Attached: xc9tup.png (881x528, 541K)

Never heard a bigger bullshit

OP out here owning all you with logic and facts

i sincerely hope you think that

How come only the Jews have been expelled from every single country on Earth since the beginning of time? Is it because you keep exhibiting a certain behaviour that destroys nations and harms the host nation's people?

Attached: 1531745185680.jpg (1600x1971, 624K)

I do consider it to be a threat. You might not want to make threats against people you don't know.

Attached: 5a27e1195de92.png (530x645, 393K)

based and aussiepilled

Attached: 1552675961393.jpg (640x472, 57K)

nice VPN you have there Moishe.

Attached: DJgKN8cW0AMyJ0B.jpg (252x291, 23K)

?Part religious?
I dont get it user.

>FAKE dna RESULTS.
FAKE NEWS.

Attached: angryjamal.jpg (238x467, 25K)

You know OP, instead of being a slide-threading faggot and acting like a complete brainlet like these tards you should've at the very least tried to argue with the anti-semites. It isn't that hard to have a debate online.

nice victim blaming. and no I didn't know this would escalate to death threats.

You are a buffoon kid

send a pic of yourself to let me see what I'm up against.

You are not a victim you despicable piece of shit

I'm being threatend because I'm jewish.