Daily NICE Thread

>Teacher, 25, 'sent a video of herself masturbating to a 15-year-old student

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6839615/Teacher-25-sent-video-masturbating-15-year-old-student.html

Attached: 11332532-6839615-image-a-44_1553273124127.jpg (634x503, 43K)

Morals were not created by women.

Post links to video.

Niiiiiice

Attached: Nice!.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

Women were a mistake.

This should only be illegal if the teacher is ugly.

nice

this thread is useless with link to the video

OP is a fag

Boxxy? Eeew

Is that her? NIIIIIIICE!

And this is why burgers are so stupid. They never got any education because their teachers were always molesting them.

I'm gonna need to see some sauce sir.

WE DONT NO EDUCATION
WE DONT NEED NO BIRTH CONTROL

something going on with that one eye

Attached: MommaK.png (334x377, 267K)

Classic hammerhead mud shark.

Kid was black, gangsta as fuck. Yup it all checks out. NIIICEEE

Attached: Imgur-615f89.png (500x566, 151K)

omg i was uploading this gif haha

>And this is why burgers are so stupid. They never got any education because their teachers were always molesting them.

This is true though. Everyone's too busy fapping to realize why this is a fucking problem. We don't have an education system, we have a sexual selection system. This have been proving for years before cell phones made it easier for these literal whores to do their things.

SHE is in charge of your life for 18 years. SHE is sexually judging you. SHE is responsible for your future, which she determines based on how sexually attractive SHE thinks you are. Not your brain, not your drive for knowledge or achievements -- how sexy and good looking you are -- that's what your As and Fs are about.

She's going to get off with a light sentence or scott free but if it was a male teacher we''d be talking at least 10 years in prison...Shit aint fair man

Attached: 305EAB7EFEBC478581164734C982A590.jpg (320x371, 62K)

Forest Whitaker got around.

Post vid leafnig

Awesome.

Nice

Huh, source..? They wouldn't put out the kids identity and Katy City is 4% black way less than the national average.

Where's the webm?

Needs narration by David Attenborough

whats the point of this thread if there is no vid, circlejerking stupidity like this is stupid

>all my teachers in middle school were insanely hot milfs with huge boobs
>the only teacher that ended up having sex with students was a dude

Life isn't fair

I love daily nice threads