WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

Explain yourself!?!

Attached: Capture.png (1039x671, 183K)

Sloppy job mossad. Tell Lynn Rothschild she's gonna be executed on LIVE TV from Guantanamo Bay.

Attached: attention 2.png (980x941, 265K)

>2002

Why does it only show western countries? Jihadis kill more mudslimes than anyone else. The middle east is their biggest theater of operation.

and inversely, how many right wing terrorists commit terrorism in the middle east? Why does it count Western Europe but not Eastern?

ahahha forgeting to mention muslims are not more than 5% in western population. Meanwhile responsible for ten of thousands deaths in niggerland and sandnigger land. these journos rly needs to have their heads chopped off.

Deatht to Islam

Intentionally misleading. Just but the two numbers side by side.

חo it isn't goyim, the right are clearly wסrsך

Attached: not_a_jew_i_promise.jpg (1024x819, 89K)

The press is the enemy of the people

spbp
\thread

The background there is blue because the 11.9.2001 terrorist strike completely covers the entire image

"Since 2002" is the "it's wasn't real communism tho" of terrorism statistics.

Attached: anti scub.png (750x500, 26K)

>Muslims less than 2% of the American population

whew boy, that's some rate of mass murder

Attached: AK-47-Statue-Egypt.jpg (873x502, 42K)

>in western countries

Why is 2001 always excluded?

A retarted neet is onto the great mossad.... Wew

>Islam = blue
>Right-wing = red
I like that implicit color coding which subconsciously suggests that Republicans are literally Hitler bigots towards poor peaceful Muslims. Very subversive, nice.

day of the rope bubbles when

Attached: 1466673889057-3.jpg (487x320, 42K)

>Not including 9/11 to make it look like the right-wing is on the rise

How convenient it starts after 9/11 where nearly 3000 people died. Sad how the media has forgotten that one.

>Always start counting at 2002.

> jihadists & (((right wingers))) are separate ideologies
OP's shoe size IQ confirmed

It's almost like it's retaliation or something.

2 wrongs don't make a right silly incels

>include random shit as "right wing terrorism" when it has nothing to do with right wing politics, like Nikolas Cruz or the Las Vegas shooting
>don't include things as islamic terror like the pulse nightclub shooting because "the shooter wasnt a real muslim"

wow, it sure looks like right wingers are more violent now, how strange!

Do you kn

>The background there is blue because the 11.9.2001 terrorist strike completely covers the entire image
Finland with the bantz! Nicely done!

Attached: 648731012872409.png (788x614, 437K)

It's not terror when Israel does it.

seems reactionary to me
clearly the muslims should fuck off

You can already tell these are scewed numbers as over 100 people died in the bataclan attack in Paris in 2015, but you can tell without measuring that no jihadi circle is bigger than 100.
Also, retaliation

...ow who are the real domestic terrorists? Jews and their gangstalking golems.

Define "Right wing" terrorist? Do you have any background information on the calculations they used and the criteria that fit into the right wing group? Also since this has to do with western nations, Muslims are still a pretty small minority in the west and look how many deaths they cause already compared to whites who are the vast majority. Also, just like what other people have been saying in the thread, it's mighty convenient that they leave out 2001.

Attached: 1553225642101.jpg (2560x1920, 281K)

So why do Muslims keep killing both each other & others then?

>muslims invade western countries and kill western people
>western people kill the muslims in their western countries
wow, these two are totally the same!

Fpbp, OP is wrekt

*SPBP

>excluding 9/11.

every fucking time. given the largest bubble is a hundred and the deaths from 9/11 were almost 3,000, that would leave a bubble 30 times the biggest bubble if these assholes didn't conveniently exclude 2001.

This
Based Moshi post.
Ignorance is Truth
Diversity is Strength
War is Peace
Israel is our greatest Ally

interesting how that graph cuts off before 2001.

That accidental redpill when you try to make white people look bad but admit Muslim's are killing people.

Attached: 1553177880716.png (727x1083, 270K)

Can we show Terror acts caused by israel on Muslim countries?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 22K)

>western people kill the muslims in their western countries
yes that's right the West is famous for only ever killing a muslim immigrant, they would NEVER invade a muslim country and kill people lol that's just crazy no way they would ever do that right

My face is actually red with rage right now

Youre the one who made bad good and good bad.

and you think Jow Forums supports this, because.....?

That graph makes it look EXACTLY like just retaliation lol, I might even save it for my own use

because they want to juke the graph to make things seem more severe. If they included 2001, and on the same scale, 2001 would cover like 60 pages as a bubble.

Worldwide nigger?

> in western countries

says it all. No right-wing terrorist attacked muslim nations, they just defend their own while islamic terrorist do both.
If you would include arab countries into that statsitic guess how it would look like....

>In western countries
Compare the populations between whites and moooslims and suddenly those numbers dont look great for the religion of peas

Not true. Once again the source includes many islamic terror events as right wing like pulse. It also makes gang violence right wing.

Just think about it. If this were the case why would a shooting in new zealand be the news it is.

Very small numbers compared to...

Attached: BLACKS.png (1039x671, 208K)

because you literally with no sense of irony pretended Western countries don't do this, and then when you got called out for being a retard tried to backtrack and say "actually I don't support that" even though if that were true you would have brought it up yourself without needing to be called out first.

i swear the idiocy of this board melts peoples brains

> ((( ! )))
oy vey

we just wanted to play videogames

no i didn't, i said western people
most western people do not support middle eastern wars

>Why does it only show western countries?
Because it makes them look like retards if you include 18,000 terrorists attacks by Muslims per year.

Attached: tsw evil .png (766x367, 198K)

Fucking lol haha
You earned this (you) m8, cheers!

my thoughts exactly. There's always an * on those studies excluding the 9-11 attacks

Attached: hmm.png (192x202, 8K)

You should go outside and play IRL vidya like that cheeky cunt did.

Are jihadists not right wing?

s l o p p y
l
o
p
p
y

What's really suspicious is that a lot of politicians that advocate wars in the middle east also turn around and try to defend Muslims in the west while vilifying the western-borne population. Almost like their real intent has nothing to do with being morally righteous, but fulfilling some greater political goal.

Attached: 1536874503695.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

*for instance in Germany, France, England and the US in 2016 alone there were 156 people killed by muslim terrorists.

Not represented as such on the chart. It's outright lying. Just plainly not reporting the truth

What? Islam is right-wing as fuck.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-22 at 12.35.40 PM.png (528x522, 330K)

>jihadis and right wing extremists are the same, horseshoe theory, le enlightened centrism

>starts at 2002

Gee I wonder why they didn't include 2001.

As a final put down to the destroyed OP post. Please below form a list of the right wing attacks composing that list.

For example in 2016 it lists about 70, if we're tight on the boundaries. I demonstrated how the islam count for the same year is wildly incorrect.

How do these studies decide what a terrorist attack is?

lol fucking posers.

I fixed it, no need to thank me lads

Attached: fixed.png (1403x680, 182K)

Well it wouldn't present like that. The other dishonest trick is to just overlap circles rather than show them cumulatively. So 2001 would just be one of the maximum sized circles.

Just remember this sort of thing when thinking about normal people's beliefs. They would 100% be on our side if they weren't constantly fed misinformation like this.

When we get more control of the media we will win easily.

Juked stats also plz include TYOOL 2001

The jews want to turn the surveillance apparatus & police state they built after the muslims they imported did 9/11 and other terrorist attacks in the west on people who are pro white by creating a false equivalency between pro white activists and violent jihadism. Daily reminder that the most dangerous terrorist movement is zionism!

Every terrorism study comparing mudslimes to right-wingers begins sampling after 9/11. Incredibly fucking dishonest, underhanded tactic

We didn't do shit. Blaming Jow Forums and 8cucks was part of the plan. This is 100% reddits fault. Look at Jow Forumsthe_donald. Literal neo nazis.

Attached: file.png (920x945, 319K)

Daily reminder: even those numbers in the OP are heavily cooked. Every time some militiaman kills his wife as a part of a domestic dispute, it's counted as "right wing terrorism". If they applied that extremely loose definition to the left, then democrats would be the biggest terrorist organization in the world

>always 2002

Actually you made islam look better than it deserves, the scale is wrong, let me fix that

Attached: (((the economist))).png (3680x2612, 339K)

>implying 9/11 was jihadis

Always. Noticed this immediately and I'm glad I'm not the only one

It's literally the least dishonest part of it. Everything else is more worrying

>kike using NatSoc flag as a facade to insult Islam.
What a strange era to live in.

that graph is a load of shit theeconomist can suck my ass

>increasingly resemble those they hate
It's like enlightened centrists are totally allergic to nuance.

>Graph starts at September 12, 2001

Attached: 1553292224550.png (894x773, 48K)

I dont see neonazies breaking skulls with bike locks over being offered a free pepsi

I can't wait.

Attached: Live From Guantanamo Bay.jpg (2500x2319, 418K)

I met a few skinheads at a party once. I don't know if they were neonazis or not. They were pretty friendly guys, even though it seemed like a club for people who were lacking good father figures.

Never came across any others. Or if I did, they weren't obvious about it and didn't give me any reason to dislike them.

>violent white nationalists
vs
>jihadists

Why isn't it violent jihadists? Who would use such insidious word-games to enforce a false equivalence?

I wonder what they included in "right-wing"

This is tremendously important. For all of their crying about "alt-right terror" the biggest victims of Islamic terrorists are other Muslims. If they truly cared about these victims, they wouldn't be spending so much effort on spinning the narrative.

Attached: islam - progressive enough.jpg (831x1200, 149K)

We don't hate Jihadists, we just want them to be jihadists in their own countries

There, I fixed it. Although the circle should be 3 times larger and that's not counting deaths from cancer (asbestos exposure), etc.

Attached: 1553368248444.png (1039x671, 106K)

>implying jihadists arent right wing

a action always has a reaction

Attached: ohhno.png (608x541, 411K)