Canada's New Food Guide

>No Meat
>No Cheese
>No Milk

Instead they talk about alternative protein sources such as onions, tofu and crickets.

Is this peak honk?

Attached: canada-new-food-guide-2019.jpg (1542x1439, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4809100
caselaw.findlaw.com/fl-district-court-of-appeal/1697200.html
canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162
dailyhive.com/toronto/canada-alcohol-tax-increase-april-1-2019
sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-2006-10-28-0610270715-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada WILL submit to UN Agenda 2030!

There's literally meat in your own pic

the Canadian loonie is unironically backed by chicken tendies at a rate of 1 to 1

$6 after tax for 6 nuggets. no fries. no pop.

1 nugget per dollar

Attached: canada mcnuggets.jpg (645x291, 88K)

>pop

Yikes

filet o fish by itself $6

Attached: filet o fish.jpg (667x283, 72K)

Smoking up a 5 pound pork shoulder, going to be 8 hour smoked with hickory wood chips. Fuck the UN and fuck the polish grocery jew, will post results when finished cutting up that pulled pork

The flaggot that keeps CiC alive is 40% retarded.
Roll with it. We can't range-ban Canada for ethical reasons, but these threads let us get back at that country for repeatedly trying and failing to be Australia.

Who only gets 6 pcs. Of course the value scales with quantity. 70c each if you buy 10.

simply post the in-store cricket prices and there will be an end to the horror

Attached: walkaway.jpg (800x800, 46K)

I'll be waiting, better deliver user

Attached: cow tiddies.jpg (500x375, 59K)

post receipt

Attached: $43 pork loin.jpg (4056x2704, 1.36M)

Real men get two boxes of 20 pieces and two for later

can someone please post the instore prices. canada is collapsing.

Attached: 1553368304908.png (378x312, 152K)

are you going to try to tell everyone that OP is a guy named josh and then are you going to post that guys information in this thread?

What, 10 grams worth? Do you know how much meat costs

>Steak
>$59/kg
>pic related

Attached: 1553358394516.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

tax not included on price

Attached: Mc Food Doms.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

i thought these were just meme images. i saved them from the other canada is collapsing thread. i just want to fit in and be like clown world happy fun times honk honk

>Canada will starve itself out of existence.

Attached: 7cyeedkjfl121.jpg (500x436, 52K)

why are qAnons, those pathetic morons, shilling against the truth? is the deep state trying to protect canada's image while it collapse?

Attached: 1553367517688.png (778x544, 278K)

this is your posts in the last thread. you sound abosulelty UNHINGED. the humungus Broke you

Attached: suprlative laughter.jpg (323x311, 26K)

It's 2019, about time we stop with our racist food habits and adopt an inclusive diet.
This is good for the new Canadians.
>>No Meat
For the Hindu Indians
>>No Cheese
>>No Milk
For lactose intolerant Chinese

One chicken breast costs $6 in Canada

Attached: 1540940653219.jpg (2976x3968, 2.64M)

Canadian food monopolies and government legislation keep Canada's food prices artificially high.

And they're defended by people we refer to as the Canadian Grocery Defense Fund (CGDF)- who seem to be either Canadians in denial, or government and industry lobbyists.

They'll use rhetoric, fallacies, and non-instore prices to mislead about Canada's food prices.

But their kryptonite is in-store prices. Post them.

Attached: index.png (800x662, 812K)

can someone post any evidence that this isn't slander against someone who is trying to combat the liberal agenda in canada? why is the cgdf so ass hurt to slander this poor 5'3 manlet over just instore food prices. why wont they just post the instore price?

Attached: post in store prices please.jpg (1203x746, 326K)

Brainlet that took nutrition in college. This food guide is pretty true. You don't actually need that much protein in your diet

don't need cheese or milk because they already have other sources of calcium that are better like broccoli, seeds, and yogurt.

>google.pl/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4809100

>Hot back-to-school advice: Feed your kids bugs

>If your kids complain about boring, protein-rich foods like chicken, eggs, lentils and beans in their school lunches, you should try feeding them bugs.

>"Insects are gaining traction for health and environmental reasons," Johnson told On The Coast host Gloria Macarenko. "The world's population is growing and raising livestock is extremely hard on the environment.

"Crickets, on the other hand, can be grown quickly and efficiently, using less water and land, so they're a far more sustainable food source."

'One of the draws is the food': Top places to eat on Bowen Island
Johnson said they are also loaded with nutrients. They contain vitamin B12, iron, calcium and amino acids, and are rich in protein.

Attached: 1549772415629.gif (283x283, 462K)

If you see how young looking vegans, especially raw vegans, are, you will want to become vegan immediately.

The truth is, Jesus was a raw vegan. He was part of a sect in Israel which was known for veganism on moral and health grounds.

In the Dead See scrolls, the parts of the Bible which were edited out, they write about veganism. Jesus told ill and sick people to go raw vegan to heal themselves, this was a key part of his teachings, but the Vatican and Cathokucs edited this out of the Bible. They knew Christians would abandon the Christian religion if they knew that veganism was a key part of the teachings of Jesus.
The essenes, the israeli sect Jesus was part of, didn't even wear leather clothing, such as leaher shoes. The used shoes made of plants, wood, stems of plants.

J e w s were meant to be vegans as well.

Originally, not eating meat was part of the ten commandments, it was part of the don't kill commandment as eating meat means eating death spiritually as well as healthwise.

They knew this empirically as well, since the Romans ate a lot of meat compared to the people in Israel, and they were always suffering from meat related illnesses and health problems.

You aren't a brainlet. the manlet behind these posts is a true brainlet.

>believing what they tell you at a Jewniversity
Aside from highly technical things like math or how to weld, it's pretty much all bullshit.

there's literally milk and dairy in the picture ffs

*meat and dairy

>But their kryptonite is in-store prices. Post them.

i thought this was kryptonite caselaw.findlaw.com/fl-district-court-of-appeal/1697200.html

it should be noted that the Bank of Canada uses the Canadian food guide for its trimmed/core/main Consumer Price Index - CPI which is used to measure inflation.

So now chicken, beef, milk and cheese can continue to appreciate in price by 10-20%/year and the CPI basket won't include any of it, just cheap carbs.

Soviet Union tier data manipulation. Amazing.

They literally stopped using these items months after Canada is Collapsing threads began documenting the actual numbers and proving the government was lying.

what the hell, breast fillet costs something like 5 bucks per kilo here. Is Canada collapsing or what?

But the most convincing argument for vegans, especially raw veganism is that you will look 10, 20 years younger.

Just google what raw vegans look like, they all look significantly younger.

Most people go raw vegan for this reason, to look dramatically younger than their real age.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 3.32.05 PM.png (714x365, 211K)

Attached: leaf prices.jpg (1200x1242, 234K)

How much is milk?

Its $10-14 honks for 4L

Attached: 1553357820232.jpg (1457x918, 184K)

>the Canadian loonie is unironically backed by chicken tendies at a rate of 1 to 1
That's some TPB shit right there
New season when?

i get that you are posting someones dox in the food threads but how do you think it will change things? what is the outcome you want?

Exactly, no one has protein deficiency ever.

Vegies have enough protein.

If anything, people eat too much protein, it ruins the urine system of your body.

Literal slave food.

Like 0.4 bucks per liter

The Trailer Park boys meat heists weren't satire. Organized Meat Theft is an epidemic in Canada

>He left his friend waiting in the car at the main entrance of Dollar’s Your Independent Grocer. Shopping list in hand, he went directly to the meat section. There, he quickly loaded a couple hundred dollars worth of items–six T-bone steaks, a prime rib roast–into one of the reusable shopping bags so popular nowadays.

>Bypassing the cashiers, he hit the exit doors at a brisk pace–though not so fast as to attract unwanted attention–quickly slipped into the waiting car and disappeared into traffic. Elapsed time: Perhaps two minutes.

>Professional thieves aren’t just well organized, their footmen are also remarkably fast and efficient. A retail theft expert in Chicago recently estimated that one professional thief, or “booster” is equivalent to four or five amateur shoplifters. Dollar says that some thieves get in and out of his store in 30 seconds. It’s common for these pro bandits to make off with $300 to $400 worth of merchandise in a single heist, adds Richard Hampel, a detective constable with the North Bay police, who worked with Dollar and his fellow grocers to combat the thieves.

>Meat is a particularly attractive target. It commands a high street price and in many cases doesn’t feature a UPC code that enables it to be traced. Hampel says that thieves sometimes sell the stolen merchandise from their home or take it to local drug dealers in exchange for cocaine. In some cases, goods make their way through a sophisticated network of fencing channels.

>canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162

In Canada, 6 T-Bone steaks and a roast cost $300-400. In Canada, cocaine dealers accept steak, meat and cold cuts as payment. This is no joke. Organized Cheese Robberies are common with the police reporting the types of cheese stolen and the quantity down to 100 grams.

Attached: 1540920461993.png (624x352, 385K)

>No Meat
>No Cheese
>No Milk

Literally beef, chicken, and fish on the plate. Only trannies and faggots drink cows milk any way. Try kike hoser.

That food looks pretty good. Too much work to collect the 40 different ingredients, but I'd eat the shit out of that if it was in front of me. There's literally nothing wrong with vegetables you sperg.

i would give ANYTHING to buy those Bagel breakfast sandwiches. they don't sell them in my state.

Looks healthy, and delicious. What's the problem?

whose dox? i am trying to fight the canadian gorcery defence force by showing how the deep state is spreading slander about the main researcher who did the hard work of breaking this issue. i am really curious why qAnon and the deep state would want to slander the truth, the truth that the prices are too god damn high in canada.

Seriously - stop using Ontario's prices. Zehrs' prices are ridiculous. Come to Québec already
We need more Whites

Barely any meat or what we truly need. Who makes a meal with that much different ingredients?

weedman expects me to eat bugs now

Attached: 1553344986778.png (700x700, 618K)

>Only trannies and faggots drink cows milk
t. lactose intolerant (aka, not white)

the BLT looks really good for 3.68USD. But bagels are s*yboy food.

too much milk and you grow tiddies like her

Dont forget to eat your delicious bugs.

Attached: canadianbugpeople.jpg (306x165, 6K)

English muffins are a better option than bagels, less mess too. I used to eat some every week at Tim Hortons.

dont forget to 'make water your drink of choice'

>Safeway
>Not on sale
You need some shopping skills memefag.

McDonalds has vegan mcnuggets.

Other places, such as burger king, have vegan burgers.

A lot of people, tens of millions, would like to eat vegan food at fast food places.

The vegetable farmers, onions producers should get behind this vegan movement, they can make hundreds of billions of dollars.

For example, US watermelon producers suffered from low sales before veganism became fashionable, now their business is doing well because vegans eat a lot more watermelons.

Bro dude, just smoke a bowl. it's totally like popcorn that moves between you teeth.

Attached: 2176433476943322.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

funnily enough..whiskey prices haven't changed much since I was a lad

English Muffins > Jewish Bagels.

Your favourite beer, wine or spirit might come with a heftier price tag on April 1, and no, this isn’t an April Fools’ joke.

This is unless Canadian distillers can convince federal Finance Minister Bill Morneau to repeal the annual automatic escalator tax on beer, wine and spirits.

“Canada already imposes amongst the very highest taxes on alcohol in the world, and, in the case of spirits, 80% of what you pay are taxes,” said Jan Westcott, President and CEO of Spirits Canada in a statement.

Unless the annual tax is repealed, taxes on alcohol in Canada will rise on April 1, without a vote in Parliament, making this the third increase in three years.

Federal excise duty revenues on spirits alone rose a staggering 17.8% last year, according to Spirits Canada.

Not exactly something worth cheersing to.

dailyhive.com/toronto/canada-alcohol-tax-increase-april-1-2019

750ml bottle of vodka is going from $30 to $36 on april 1st?

Are you retarded? There's steak, chicken and fish up there, along with the nuts and beans. That's definitely enough protein for one meal.

Lol fuck off already, one shitty thread is well enough.

Alcohol isn't halal, this is based

>Calls nutrition bullshit
>top 1% of athletes are vegetarians

It's a fact that plants are more nutrient dense than meat.

Makes sense, the country isn't going to promote food that people can't afford. People would flip their shit. I would still say this a hitting all the nutrients your body needs, and will make you fit if you work out.

>tofu and crickets
They are just trying to please their new Chinese overlords.

i cannot believe the trudeau government is sending paid shills to silence cross broader citizen journalism. i cannot believe a government in canada backs people to silence purveyors of truth that they are willing to post shit like this on qAnon sites and for what reason? what is their goal? To convince and normalise in the canadian imagination that food price gouging is okay?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 3.44.59 PM.png (698x126, 87K)

Not for his sister. she has massive cow tiddies she needs to keep plump.

this is what a superior's man diet looks like.

OP eats nestle cereals, frozen processed food, sweets and mac and cheese, and is a sub human as a result

what's the proof? he's literally so retarded that the foods he mention are literraly on the pic: brain damage, eyes deficiency, his microbiome is probably worse than the inside of my trash bin

>no bbc
what the hell

very true

sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-2006-10-28-0610270715-story.html

i prefer americas food guide

Attached: umt05qq740z01.jpg (720x960, 89K)

op is a spic who is only 5'3. dont make fun of him. we dont tolerate racism on this board.

i would break keto for that.

>whole grain meme
AHAHAHHAA abybody who falls for this deserves what he gets

Who said anything about vegetarians? Gosh you're dumb. No wonder you paid to get brainwashed with Jewish Lies.

American food guide is best food guide.

Attached: 4D95B7D400000578-0-image-a-3_1529847311778.jpg (634x475, 46K)

the folly of the far left retard. believing that fresh fruits and vegetables will be the salvation of humanity while condemning the humble cow for farting...

but eating healthy makes you fart more. it was proven that fresh fruits and vegetables make people produce more methane . liberals dont complain about lions farting do they? way more humans than cows on earth. bashing cattle and telling people to eat fresh vegetation is insanity

i know bagels are gay. but they put a secret sauce on the bagel sandwiches. it's really really good. i prefer it to the english muffin.

>tfw he walked halfway out his door to take a picture.
lol

You should go after our beer and booze prices, they are truly a travesty. Food cost is a meme and we all know it but a 24 of bud costs like 50 bucks now and I can drive over the US border and get it for 22 bucks....

Like my province MAKES the world's rye and it's still like 28 bucks a bottle ON SALE

Most provinces don't allow private booze sales either, we need to go through the government and technically cross provincial transport of booze is illegal although no one ever gets caught/cares. It's the true world wide embarrassment.

Yes, this vegan recommended food by the government is good for the health of the public.

Obesity costs a lot and it's bad for the economy.

It's cheaper for a government to promote vegetarian or vegan diet than to look after obese citizens.

Vegan food making is a big and growing business, it can generate a lot of money for an economy.

Lots of people who are not vegan, would like to eat vegan food once or twice per week. So there is a huge demand for these products, it's a big business and a growing market, it grows faster than any other food product group.

If your country gets into this business, it can generate a lot of money and increase the GDP. Why do you think onions production is such a big business which creates hundreds of billions of dollars?

op can't go after the booze

pic unrelated: just some random screen cap

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 3.49.46 PM.png (778x209, 84K)

>. believing that fresh fruits and vegetables
canada is a frozen hellhole. vegetables are frozen and canned.

Attached: stamp.png (800x662, 148K)

Real men don't eat chicken nuggets.

Land of the freeeeee

Go suck more dick faggot, maybe your iq is proportional to the amount of protein you get from swallowing cum

Attached: American Diet.jpg (696x436, 82K)

>Like my province MAKES the world's rye and it's still like 28 bucks a bottle ON SALE

Are you stupid? Good rye cost money. You won't get a discount. if you lived in the EU and your town is known for a product, that product is protected because the traditions are worth protecting and the price reflects that.

You are a shit stain who thinks the race to the bottom is the way to go. go consider suicide pls

Clearly not you fucking retard, tiny pieces, are you poor?

Did you learn that clever insult in school?

>a 24 of bud costs like 50 bucks now and I can drive over the US border and get it for 22 bucks.
17 bucks

Most of the meat products are part vegan already. Sometimes 70-80% of a sausage or a burger patty are made of onions or grains already.

Shush. They don't live in reality. Same with Alaska, naturally.

Show us a picture of a healthy looking vegan, not someone on gear like Jow Forums likes to post tho

How are those fucking in-store prices doing today?

Honest question, how do you eat that? I want instructions.