What are we allowed to send the mosque crusader?

Can we print off hundreds of Jow Forums pages so he’ll be with us in spirit and see the memes we’ve created?

Will personal letters saying he’s a hero be censored?

Any kiwi wanna chim in.

Pic related. Would we be allowed to send this to him to give him laughs?

Attached: 4L_81PhaQ2h.jpg (750x493, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cjr.org/analysis/weibo-new-zealand-massacre.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

send him this meme.

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpgs.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

I’m sure he’d love a bunch of unique memes to laugh at, including the conspiracy ones.

If he is as much of a shitposter as his posts give away, he will love it

Attached: 1552918469382.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Send him paper laced with cyanide.

>conspiracy
Shut the fuck up Zionist faggot. Your hoax was a failure. Imagine being a mossad shill right now. Stupid fuckers.

Why would anyone do that mr reddit

FUCKING DAMMIT HE DID IT AGAIN

The prison guards read the mail first
So they may pick or choose what he can see.

There's nothing wrong with sending memes the prison guards will become red pilled or hate themselves for not being white.

So the prison guards need to see some in real life shit posting.

Attached: 1552792148651.png (800x528, 714K)

Brenton will be going to a newly opened a month ago supermax security jail, with such luxuries as a garden inmates can tend, a basketball court, televisions in most of the single-only cells, training rooms and computers for inmates to use, among other amenities. I am not making this up. However, the internet will be very limited, website access is on a whitelist only basis, only select sites can be visited. You can bet any chan won't be among them.

Attached: 1552743323452.jpg (800x528, 179K)

Attached: 1553071262006.jpg (639x951, 168K)

Go fund me black ops team to break out

Hoax or not, leftists are still yammering about gun control.
Gaggles of stinking fucking liberals talking about confiscation lol

>you will not believe it if you see it

Attached: 1553095343955.png (1134x619, 977K)

>t. never drove a car before
>probably never even been outside before
he was signaling to cross you neetcel

You must be autistic or low IQ, probably both.

I am ironically replying to his ironic meme. Maybe that's too many layers for you german fuck.

Sure you where...

Seething delusional retard. Hide your flag, you're an embarrassment

I expect they'll censor any "inappropriate" mail.

It's all fake goyim, look away goyim, take your meds goyim!

Attached: 1553365997557.png (1136x668, 1023K)

Kek.

Will this meme get past the censors?

Attached: 1553242814687.png (498x642, 702K)

Is this address correct?

Attached: 1553155942667.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

HAIL SATAN

Attached: pewdiepie-n-word-response.png (1000x563, 298K)

Send it let the guards get redpilled

I redpill Facebook mods

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-36-46.png (720x1280, 275K)

I doubt he will ever be allowed to receive mail or communicate with anyone.

His mother may -- MAY -- be allowed to visit him in 5 years or so.

This is literally the most hated man in the world and the authorities have already shown a willingness to bend the law in this case.

the warden are like the janis.
Send em dick pics

Just send in letters and memes alternate

>the most hated man in the world
cjr.org/analysis/weibo-new-zealand-massacre.php

And simultaneously one of the most loved? Going off of us and China, and no doubt a silent majority of right wingers throughout europe and america.

Muslims hate him sure but their unfettered hate for all things not Islamic doesn't really count.

Send redpill info graphs and statistics that are directly targeted at the censors. Might make Bentons life easier if the prison staff gets redpilled.

i knew the Chinese were based

>This is literally the most hated man in the world
kek. Most of the ppl I've talked are of the opinion "yeah, it's bad what he did but you really can't blame the guy. Why are they so upset about this guy but you never hear about how many christians are being killed around the world" These are just average conservatives, not stormfront nazis (or whatever you want to call them).

Sometimes I wonder if Tucker Carlson started doing a segment: "How many Christians have been killed this Week and by who" if would it quickly lead to people asking why this was never covered and them becoming redpilled on the JQ.

I'm going to print out some subscribe to pewdiepie flyers and go hand them out at my neighborhood mosque. I think community outreach is important and we could ally with the Muslims against T series. It may be our only way to reach 100M subscribers.

Beautiful postage

Funny how islamic terror attacks happen all the time
But suddenly theres all this outrage when it happens to them.
Those sandniggers should have seen this coming

They respect our heritage and we respect theirs. Nationalism runs through both of our veins, they see Islam in Europe as an invasion as a general consensus because that is precisely what it is, they are not blinded by progressiveness.

Attached: 7157f2ffd534d17941f5ee5fc3cc9ca99ba67356e50d78048fbdc7315ab32e64.png (1000x984, 1.24M)

You're going to need more stamps than that to send it all the way to NZ.

Send him your soaked panties, I'm sure he will appreciate it.

This is probably why they're so hellbent on burying the video and manifesto, especially the manifesto. They're finding that only the ultra pozzed are giving two shits about the removed kebabs, while everyone else has a "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" mentality toward the event. You can't be a massive boil on the West's ass for around a decade and expect to find much sympathy when somebody finally decided to feed you your own brand of shit.

no. stop being such a fucking creep. nobody will ever love you if you keep this shit up.