You are now in charge of solving the homeless problem in Seattle. You have unlimited funds and power...

You are now in charge of solving the homeless problem in Seattle. You have unlimited funds and power. What will be your policy?

Attached: 87549fbe-5aa0-4b40-b400-e2a852b40479-large16x9_Portlanddyingcap.jpg (986x555, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
youtube.com/watch?v=GDXOpoOHcUU
komonews.com/news/local/expanded-sanctuary-state-rules-advance-in-olympia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gas

Attached: 1545361352528.gif (500x281, 2.21M)

That seems like too much work after the fact to remove the corpses and the gas fallout as you will need to use heavier than air variants. Death squads should be more effective as you won't even need to kill everyone - most will run away themselves.

Killdozer

send them to Europe as refugees

draft them into slave labor armies and force them to build commie blocs

shit, you beat me to it

Poisoned street drug supplies.

Now I have test subjects who will comprise my New World Army of Genetically Enhanced Supersoldiers with A.I. implants who will be my primary force to take over and dominate the world

Attached: 1518049019533.jpg (480x448, 84K)

I'll run a protection racket on the homeless. Get them to pay up each week for sleeping out on the streets and in return I'll have hired security protect their shit. If they don't pay up, I'll extort them and destroy all their shit.

This way they'll have a little incentive to move on with their lives and look for better living opportunities so they don't need to pay out for the protection racket anymore. I win because I extort homeless out of their money and they win because they get to sleep peacefully at night and not have drunks or vagrants fuck their shit up.

Or I could just invest in affordable mental health care facilities through the area.

I would set up a special camp for them, a place where they would be able to work and free themselves from homelessness.

Attached: 125450155537.jpg (762x545, 76K)

>unlimited funds
Okay so build more homes and give them away for free

i wold follow the Rhode Island model like in the Documentary "Seattle Is Dying"

>unlimited funds
build them homes?

Local tv news story from which that pic was taken;

"Seattle is Dying"
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
KOMO TV News - Seattle

best solution, it's hard to pull off without getting caught though. and you couldn't use just plain old poison, it would be too obvious. it would have to be fentanyl in the heroin or something.

Based

fentanyl stations located in key areas and a whole lot of body bags

I feed the homeless to starving people who aren't homeless

collective work farm where they grow their own crops and volunteers teach them skills, cops on the street that constantly tear down their camps

Do you know who is in the pic?
youtube.com/watch?v=GDXOpoOHcUU

Hire a bunch of cops, prosecutors, and judges from Eastern Washington, Shelton, any place south of Olympia and north of Vancouver, and — just for good measure — Idaho. They’d clean up the joint in less than a month.

Only the dankest of meme psyops is the only solution to any global problem

Buy enough drugs to dose them all with a poison laced dose enough to kill. Hopefully keep some of the cash for better shit for everyone who does work and do the right thing.

Nuke Seattle. Hopefully Frasier dies too.

Create a running man or death race style event. The winner will be rewarded, the losers die. Sell on pay per view.

Attached: death_race.jpg (1024x575, 106K)

>>unlimited funds
>build them homes?

Even if you gave them free houses, how are they going to pay the gas, electric, water bill, etc.?

The homes would quickly become run-down flop houses and drug dens because most of Seattle's homeless are crazy and/or drug addicted, not regular people with jobs who can't afford to live in the city because of the now very high rents and outrageous home prices.

Attached: seattle rent costs.jpg (316x316, 47K)

>Take Back the Streets: Crush Criminals. And by this I mean, of course, not “white collar criminals” or “inside traders” but violent street criminals – robbers, muggers, rapists, murderers. Cops must be unleashed, and allowed to administer instant punishment, subject of course to liability when they are in error.
>Unleash the cops to clear the streets of bums and vagrants. Where will they go? Who cares? Hopefully, they will disappear, that is, move from the ranks of the petted and cosseted bum class to the ranks of the productive members of society.

Attached: rothbard.jpg (170x214, 7K)

"Destroy all their shit" Not sure you understand the problem here.

Use the money to fund a couple factories in Seattle. Use the money to fund bonuses to the homeless to come work there. Pay for training and educating them.

Use extra funds to build low income apartments.

Just do what they did years ago. Be tough. In London in 1900 homeless people would get 6 months hard labor for trespassing.
Build concentration camps, prisons, and workhouses.
Round them all up.

Hopeless drug addicts = shoot them

The rest, lock them away for ever after being sterilized.
Modern life loves the lowest type of trash, criminals, drug addicts, bums, niggers, pakis.

Recruit them all into ICE

Phase 1: Lock em all up in a facility until they detox.

Phase 2: Separate out the weak ones where it is clear they are beyond all hope.

Phase 3a: Train the ones that make it - learn to code, landscaping, whatever. Deny them guns/military jobs/ police jobs for life. Help them get jobs. Separate out the weak and lazy ones who don’t want to work.

Phase 3b: For everyone that is just ruined by drugs or won’t work, send em to Mexico as illegals. For everyone we send away, we take their citizenship and give it to someone who is willing to work or have served in the military or have something else to contribute to society.

Wolves.

Implement some system that not only allows homeless people to access education, employment opportunities, housing and addiction therapy, but also methodically and ruthlessly accounts for and punishes self-imposed homelessness/vagrancy/crime/drug use/distribution. Repeat offenders get it worse. You need to be smart, consistent, positive as well as willing and able to be brutal for that sort of thing to work though. Better off just doing useless crap or nothing at all! Or you could use a slow acting poison with enough activation time to ensure it's distributed among as large a number of homeless drug addicts as possible, ideally through several different food clinics.

You only need a mobile crematorium

Attached: 42c0f5c0b8d1_sf_9.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Give everybody a thousand bucks a month free and clear to do whatever they want.

Attached: 1553225154913.jpg (1363x2048, 330K)

Stop don't even think about that, those fags at west would import all without thinking and even they will suck them clean.

Burn it all to cleanse and rebuild

Re-introduce predators

Attached: TastyHomeless.jpg (534x712, 75K)

access to mental health clinics psychatrists for free, getting psychotics in asylums involuntarilly and sorting them out then housing them in small units.
For the druggies taking them in asylums off the city, and running Portugals program on heroin and junkies that was a success.

Kill bill then resign.

>Extorting homeless people

Like for what?

multiple hedge funds set up with 10 million each.maybe 5. the gains each quarter will go towards feeding them. 4-7% standard returns but occasionally they have done better

then space paid for outside of the city for hovels to be made. these will be constructed by the homeless people using pallet wood if possible or supplementary to lumber paid for. these hovels are not up to code for a house but can be classified like a fishing structure you would place on a frozen lake. plywood and coats and blankets from the salvation army used as insulation. these do not have a mailing address and cannot be hooked up to city utilities its just to keep them from freezing to death and keep them from spreading trash all over the place. food will be delivered to the location of the hovels to discourage them from wandering about to much and people would be paid with some of the money from the hedgefunds to deliver the food

public restroom facilities made like you have in some parks but bigger. these will not be cleaned by any one but the people who use them. can probably be made for less than 20k.

the male and female hovels would be kept separate just to discourage reproduction. many miles separating them

whats the end justification for all of this? they can do some menial task that nobody will do . shit you kind of need done. like what? cleaning water . separating mercury from local water supplies for 2 days a week they would be taken to locations and do what they are told. they dont need to know how to do anything

in this we would have a 2 tier system in which those that can compete are living with capitalism and those that cant live within communism

Relocate them to mars.

Cougars are already out there but they have animal control tranq them and take them out to the mountains... Maybe they should reverse it?

oven.

Begin a 3d printed housing construction.

why the fuck are aussies and brits making these threads

Build a 100 story tower, put them all in it, burn it down, repeat.

Based. Would vote. *SNIFF*

>not naming them all Steve French

Attached: zTgxEx7.jpg (599x337, 42K)

Deport all niggers faggots browns illegals druggies and liberals to the gobi desert

strychnine heroine care packages

I will imitate how the chinks eliminated opium use. Users will be rounded up and registered. They will be supplied with methadone to taper them off their addiction and arrested if they fail to comply with their treatment. Anyone currently homeless will be placed in a work camp. Anyone found in possession of opiates not issued to them by the government will be shot. Citizen groups will be deputized and given police powers to carry out these directives.

To clarify: what we have is not a homelessness problem. We have a drug addiction problem. The addicts are just broke and live as nomads.

Unlimited power? I would exterminate the homeless (and the gays, pajeets, chinks, and tech yuppies while I'm at it

Put them to work and give them special needs programs.

Attached: 1544887956252.jpg (620x357, 20K)

Many, most, would rip out the copper and fixtures and appliances and sell for drugs.

Infrastructure, roads and things useful. Pay them a wage at that point. Minus food and housing of coarse.

20 men with shotguns.
Problem fixed.

Washington state is going to pass more sanctuary state laws. LOL. Pacific Northwest is done.

komonews.com/news/local/expanded-sanctuary-state-rules-advance-in-olympia

Ban niggers. That's 40-50% of your homeless population gone already.
Proceed to create mental illness programs from an early age to instill high work ethic in kids who have motivation problems.
Mandatory fitness programs in schools.
Force homeless people to work building nationalized structures.

camps for concentrating, these people lack focus, also capital crime of selling drugs

did you watch the KOMO Seattle is dying doc?

You start small, Op. Create and enforce anti-panhandling were you can. Charge and jail the homeless for theft when found in possession of shopping carts outside of store property. Fine and remove illegal campsites. Stop, establish probable cause and frisk bums outside of their containment zone, especially when found at night in nice neighborhoods. Do these things until the homeless get the idea that they're not going to be tolerated.

Funny how the law is the law unless rich assholes decide it's not. How many times have we heard a judge say "I must sentence you because I'm bound by the law".
But here we have the rich greenlighting crime in public areas.
>allowing people to shit and piss on street
>allowing litter
>allowing needles to be strewn about parks
Oh ho ho, but these richniggers apparently dont want to spend money jailing people who arent threats against the banks or government agencies. How curious.
Maybe one of those millionaires living behind a gate who obviously hates everybody can do a solid and go snipe some of these drug addicts mucking things up.
If you litter a needle or piss or shit on a public path, you are dead.

Ok user, I'm picking up on what you're putting down.

execute all landlords immediately. execute everyone that hires immigrant labor immediately. execute anyone with connections to china immediately.

Execute each and every one of them for the smallest offences.

Operation clean sweep.......pick up everbody that is living in the streets....put them in holding check for drugs if drugs are found we lock them in a facility where they will have to fend for themslves like mex prisons.....if no drugs then we admit them into a mental hospital for prpbably the rest of thire life......if they are clean and not mental we would hire them and give them room and board to clean streets during hours when not many are around.....2nd 3rd shift kinda hours....as things progressed we would start new programs to other problem areas......death for drug dealing of any kind....death for 3 strikes....if you cant get right by 3 incarcerations you will need to be put to death.......

Put them in housing around rich areas. If the rich complain, ask them what happened to helping the poor, and see how Democrat compassion lasts.

What if you just sold your house and want to go backpacking

Right wing death squads are the skeleton key to all of the west's problems.

Free heroine... problem solved

Does Seattle have a gypsy problem?

>unlimited funds and power

build houses

>unlimited funds and power
Nuke the entire middle east and move the homeless there.
Plenty of homes, Jews gones, mussies gone, world peace within reach. Initiate space program.

Send them to a prison colony somewhere like Africa and see what happens

We already tryed that one now we have narcon to bring the fucking trash back....@ $400 a pop....this fucking shit is so blatently wrong....while the person that works everday pays taxes and takes care of his or her family..has a heart attack and the EMS is too busy saving these drug fucking pukes.....it never ends the stupidity we are serounded with.

Round them up. All of them. The sick, the old, the addicted and the mental. Instantly delete them. The rest slave labor to replace all of the illegals that I would deport. Problem solved.

I think telatubbys has done enough to or poor little youth......what say you?

Use the money to kill all the niggers

Attached: 2AD690A8-9A2C-4518-98F6-7A6E0E31BB0B.jpg (570x487, 48K)

You are so fucked up....that is what the politicians are doing already....for fucks sake.

>Dig a big hole
>Make them all lay down in it
>crush them with vehicle used to dig big hole
>blow rest of funds on killing feminists

Blow the cash on a pointless vanity project.
Invite lots of leftist journalists and bloggers to the opening day
And just smear my fucking faeces on every single fucking one of them.
Then, a buffet.

Well in the case that I had unlimited funds, and power we'd be existing in a post scarcity economy, and homelessness would be a exotic lifestyle choice like veganism. It'd be a very different problem if it even was one at all in this mystical scenario. If we are talking about reality where the cost of actions you propose to solve problems have to be less than the problem itself, well It'd be a combination of permitting religious communities to help these people as opposed to arresting them for feeding people without the appropriate paperwork, then denying them the paperwork because of their criminal history. Permitting mental institutions to commit individuals who are a danger to themselves, and those around them. Requiring them to make detailed records of people who are in their institutions, and that anyone who signs a non disclosure agreement that bars them from sharing information about these cases outside of criminal proceedings against the institutions themselves to prevent abuse, and neglect be able to access these records.

Homelessness in places like Seattle is not a issue of funding, or tactics. It is a issue of the city intentionally creating, and perpetuating a group to be used as political pawns. We already have the answers to these problems, any claim that it is impossible, or even unreasonable to fix is a work of pure fiction.

Attached: 17805_a4_LBJ.jpg (520x529, 106K)

It is not about homes you fucking imbasill...these people are fucked up....jeezz.

FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH

Attached: E27062F6-3053-4BD5-A94F-CA84D0A44300.jpg (289x174, 10K)

Cull the herd

Attached: 1553016286101.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Attached: 65415BE7-1B96-4660-846B-C3DDD4683DAB.png (572x436, 393K)

How about we just buy the amount of drugs it would take to let them enjoy a NICE OVERDOSE !

Google soilent green movie...that is about where we are now.

>capture them by enticing them with free crack and heroin
>round them up
>sort them out
>mandatory detox + military service for those deemed mentally/medically fit enough
> mandatory detox + mental health clinic for those deemed mentally unfit. Taking meds and following your doctors orders are not optional.
>kill the leftover hangers on that don't cooperate with their program or try to escape back into the wild.

OR we can skip giving those fucks a second chance at a civilized life and just start handing out anthrax-covered dollar bills.

Haha...prisons used to be like that.....what the hell happened there ?

Forced incarceration in a prison or mental hospital specially equipped to deal with substance abuse.

Bam. I solved it.

The reason the progressives will never do this is because they don't want to be called fascists. Also, there is a TREMENDOUS amount of money involved in keeping the homeless alive. You have thousands of tax exempt non-profit organizations that make BANK serving the homeless.

It's literally an industry. If you enacted my proposal hundreds, maybe thousands of people would lose their jobs. The amount of special services the homeless get is absolutely staggering, you'd lose your shit if you knew how much Seattle and San Francisco spend on their homeless populations.

And I really do think that's the reason it will never ever get fixed. The culture is 100% geared towards "We just need more money" not "Is this working?"

Pretty sure the local hospitals are the ones handing out the drugs.

You mean like rewarding the people that are doing good......now Iv heard it all......maybe give them a patisapation award for just laying there.

This guy is Seattle mayor material.