What did he mean by this?

"“I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”

Attached: 1529484410439.jpg (736x552, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
youtu.be/Bey9_2isRVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hard to argue with the truth.

nailed it

lol the lanklets in the back looking silly as usual

How does one man manage to be so right? It's even more truthful today.

And to think he said this when we still had segregation. I would be so embarrassed if he could see us now from the pearly gates of heaven.

based and redpilled

Who gives a shit

He's a dead fuck who lost and thought Cherokee prairie niggers were Aryan

Rest in piss dumb kraut

He was spot on.

America is, and always was, an ignoble and spiritually sick place with the lowest ideals. Hence why it has been such a beacon of hope and desire to the lowly masses in Europe and around the world. Sadly the sickness was not contained.

What a dumb faggot. America is the most powerful country in the world. while his 1000 years Reich only lasted 12 years...

Where are you getting that from? Are you confusing Indo-Europeans with the red man? Its especially weird for you to think that when its said how inspired he was by Indian Reservations for putting together his work camps.

>spot on
>always was
You don't agree with him if you think that. He thought the US was great and went to shit with the Civil War.

Powerful. We all know who is responsible. Where there are jews, there are ghettos,
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

Hes right. America will die. Good fucking riddance.

The more you know about him, the more you admire him. That is why his name is so vilified today.

And look at what you've become, father. You ceased to be noble and spiritually fit when Henry VIII decided he had to have a divorce no matter what cost. The consequences of your actions are what made us who we are.

>this was said 80 years ago
>America on the brink of collapse because of it
fucking hell he was right

Attached: 1331718454234.jpg (800x900, 64K)

I'm not much interested in agreeing with his varied opinions on America. I am agreeing with this one.

>He thought the US was great and went to shit with the Civil War.
Any source on that? If true, I would agree that America was better when it still had frontiers to expand. Who doesn't like adventure? But the seeds of your doom were contained in your constitution: the blueprint of your self-destruction. Top tip for rebels: never listen to leftists and don't let them turn your rebellion into a leftist revolution. Out of leftism nothing noble can flourish.

We’re controlled by Machiavellian Jews
youtu.be/Bey9_2isRVk

Attached: 310C2810-CEB3-4819-9864-1D15BD6E2E30.jpg (573x680, 158K)

I don't much disagree with you. The English (and the Dutch) will bear everlasting shame for the invention of liberalism. (Henry VIII is a different matter of course; and the ways in which we got to where we are today is very complex.) We did indeed sow the seeds of destruction. You'd think we would have understood it by now, wouldn't you? But no, we keep demanding more of it.

Judaised and negrified
Fucking lol

OOGA BOOGA AMERINIG

Attached: 3Dnogger.jpg (749x904, 67K)

Yeah, they are complex. For instance, what caused liberalism to be invented? The noble class abandoning their feudal and knightly duties in the pursuit of wealth and power for its own sake. What was the cause of Protestantism, that tool by which princes used to justify bucking Church authority? The Catholic clergy forgetting their pastoral duties in pursuit of the same wealth and power.

But now all we can do is fight as hard as we can to restore rightful order to our own lands. Or, in America's case, bring the realization of full potential.

>This is the last disgusting death-rattle of a corrupt and outworn system which is a blot on the history of this people. Since the civil war, in which the southern states were conquered, against all historical logic and sound sense, the American people have been in a condition of political and popular decay. In that war, it was not the Southern States, but the American people themselves who were conquered. In this spurious blossoming of economic progress and power politics, America has ever since been drawn deeper into the mire of progressive self-destruction. The beginnings of a great new social order based on the principle of slavery and inequality were destroyed by that war, and with them also the embryo of a future truly great America that would not have been ruled by a corrupt caste of tradesmen, but by a real Herren-class that would have swept away all the falsities of liberty and equality.

>what caused liberalism to be invented?
That's the question of questions. The word "invented" does mislead somewhat: it was of course an unconscious development at first. But the roots are manifold. No doubt the change in metaphysical worldview after the middle-ages has much to do with it (abandonment of essentialism, Aristotelianism, and the causal understanding of nature, rejection of universals, development of a kind of bifurcated view of nature, and so on); but this mixed with the natural English tendency to individualism (a weakness in us) was explosive. But yes, it's rather too complex to lay out here (or even at length).
>But now all we can do is fight as hard as we can to restore rightful order to our own lands.
I'm with you on that, my friend.
>Or, in America's case, bring the realization of full potential.
Yes, you need to find what you essentially are, and skip all the surface-nonsense.

Thanks. Very interesting. Can't much disagree with that either.

Hitler did vacillate on the political concepts of liberty and equality. Here he is right to call them falsities. But when it suited him, he invoked them. But then, he was a politician, after all.

>The noble class abandoning their feudal and knightly duties in the pursuit of wealth and power for its own sake.
Certainly we ought not to underestimate the part that sheer greed has played. But the noble class didn't so much abandon their duties as simply get outmatched by a greater power: the bourgeoisie. The loss of power of the nobility reflects economic and technological changes as well as moral ones.

I should like to find out what the source of English individualism is. Though I'd contradict you somewhat in that it is not a weakness in itself. It is an attribute that, when misused, will bring weakness, but when used rightly, will be a great source of strength. The Scriptures say "teach a boy in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." So, if an English boy (or one of English heritage) is taught what is right, his innate individualism will help him to hold fast no matter what anybody says, come hell or high water.

>he said that in the 30's, when we were actually based and huwhite
>tfw it's current year + 4

Attached: 1548190430892.jpg (400x427, 32K)

That's a fair point actually. But here again, (this would be about the time of the Industrial Revolution and afterward) there was more material gain to be had by cooperating with the wealthy merchants than by making sure that morality stays secure.

>I should like to find out what the source of English individualism is.
Yes, it's interesting to wonder. Tacitus described the Germanic tribes as being somewhat independently inclined, each household wishing to keep some good distance from others. But then the Germans aren't so individualistic as the English. Nor, on the other hand, are the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. But it's certainly a thing, or at least used to be, amongst the English. A very strong strain of it.
>Though I'd contradict you somewhat in that it is not a weakness in itself. It is an attribute that, when misused, will bring weakness, but when used rightly, will be a great source of strength.
I know what you mean, and I am ambivalent towards it. I am myself, in spite of being an anti-individualist, highly individualistic! Or should I say, I'm a disagreeable bastard. I am against individualism being a principle value in politics and society. I acknowledge that personhood also requires strong authority and social bonds. Hence why I am an anti-liberal.
>if an English boy (or one of English heritage) is taught what is right, his innate individualism will help him to hold fast no matter what anybody says
Yes, but that's his individualism tempered by authority and social bonds.

He was right about everything...boo!

Yes, that's right. It's largely been a case of: morality be damned if there's an extra penny to be made.

Schumpeter made a good case for why the bourgeoisie (and thereby capitalism) would undermine itself: the bourgeoisie gained its power through virtues of hard work, thrift, and moral continence, upon which capitalism itself depends. But with their triumph, they became lax, they indulged in luxury, became decadent, and are thereby undermining their own power and its system. (This is a very garbled and not-quite-right version of what he said, and doesn't do it justice.)

Truth is Hitler was a time traveller, if you really study him you'll come to realise he knew too much not everything because he still lost the war but he came very close.

Aaahhh, the messenger speaks the truth! How much can the Great man give?

Americans don't get to larp as nazis

Fuck him then. I'm not gonna sit down and let the jews take more because this faggot tells me we've already lost. I'll stay strong and whitepilled without shitler.
I agree. Why should we larp as foreign losers?

Wait a second.... Was Hitler the first "le 56% face" poster in the world?

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Der jude

Attached: 1553369473157~2.jpg (127x184, 6K)

>And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities
>This is the last disgusting death-rattle of a corrupt and outworn system which is a blot on the history of this people. Since the civil war, in which the southern states were conquered, against all historical logic and sound sense, the American people have been in a condition of political and popular decay. In that war, it was not the Southern States, but the American people themselves who were conquered. In this spurious blossoming of economic progress and power politics, America has ever since been drawn deeper into the mire of progressive self-destruction. The beginnings of a great new social order based on the principle of slavery and inequality were destroyed by that war, and with them also the embryo of a future truly great America that would not have been ruled by a corrupt caste of tradesmen, but by a real Herren-class that would have swept away all the falsities of liberty and equality.

what did he mean by this kek

Attached: 1553369473157~3.jpg (59x232, 4K)

Der lanklet

Attached: 1553369473157~4.jpg (736x173, 29K)

be proud of them there united states you've got yourselves there

Attached: black-history-month-hero.jpg (1280x450, 58K)

Thanks to your kins efforts, the US is soon to be second rate, and full of spics, and niggers, and it will be China that takes it’s place, and thankfully the chinks are a lot less likely to fall for your tricks.

No, I think he was just talking shit about his rival without caring if it's true or not. It's not like he had a really long list of insults. It wasn't really true then, but it certainly is now.

dont you think that the international finance judeism is responsible that many americans voted for trump?

>U.S. pro-Nazi movements such as the Friends of the New Germany and the German-American Bund played no role in Hitler's plans for the country, and received no financial or verbal support from Germany after 1935.[88] However, certain Native American advocate groups, such as the fascist-leaning American Indian Federation, were to be used to undermine the Roosevelt administration from within by means of propaganda.[89][90] In addition, in an effort to gain Native American support, the Nazis classified the Sioux, and by extension all Native Americans, to be Aryans,[89] a theory echoed in the sympathetic portrayal of the Natives in German westerns of the 1930s such as Der Kaiser von Kalifornien. Nazi propagandists went as far as declaring that Germany would return expropriated land to the Indians, while Goebbels predicted they possessed little loyalty to the U.S. and would rather rebel than fight against Germany.[89] As a boy, Hitler had been an enthusiastic reader of Karl May westerns[9] and he told Albert Speer that he still turned to them for inspiration as an adult when he was in a tight spot;[91] the Karl May westerns contained highly sympathetic portrayals of American Indians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)

Your favorite Austrian corporal thought White Americans were negros and red prairie niggers were the real Aryans, deal with it

This. Fuck Jerry

>stop resisting jews, you should just sit down and accept the corruption
This isn't even beneficial to you, considering how much degeneracy the jews in US media import to Europe.
I'll forgive your 80IQism though, because you're clearly just underage shitposting.

Lmfao

kek, you can tell they've never meat real Natives

outlasted Germoney tho

People venerate Hitler far too much on this board.
At the end of the day he was a drug addled, family & fatherless little man, whose own pride and arrogance destroyed his beloved Germany and cost Europe over 20million lives.
There’s no escaping his grand failure.

Look we are in the religion business we created Christianity and we created Islam and yes the goyim are stupid. We have also built for you a new religion of money and wealth and yes I will say as a Jew 70% of our influence is the result of our control over your media. 20% from Banking and International Finance and 10% because we are actually very intelligent or I should say our mischlings tend to be very intelligent.

Germans are autistic

And there you have it. Hitler confirmed for a complete ignorant.
>literally gets his racial opinions from children's books

he just wanted the injuns to kill mutts for him. leave hitler alone!

Nid

>flandes
Fuck the heretics. Spain had to waste american resources on these protestant lost causes only to let themselves peacefully conquered by kebabs

That's hilarious. But he wouldn't have felt that way if he had known them. But he didn't think white Americans were negroes, just bigger lovers.
When he says Herren-class he means the white man could have lived like a king and continued to do so like many did in the antebellum south if the US had doubled down on slavery instead of going in the opposite.

he was right because the rest of us were brainwashed into thinking things were different. Now that we see it it all makes a whole lot more sense.

read table talk, his views were farrr to intricate and developed to be as you say

hitler wasn't german

The quote you linked said they were called aryan for propaganda purposes

Austrians are Germans (no less than Bavarians). They just have a different state. State =/= nation.

Lanklets. When will they learn.

Stolen aryan genetics.

I had not thought about it quite like that but it is more true than not. The White underclass going back a long time into our history has had several distinctly niggerish behavior patterns, while the upperclass of course has mirrored itself after the Jew.