Ever since i took the redpill i am angry all the time and i cant fucking stand most people...

ever since i took the redpill i am angry all the time and i cant fucking stand most people. I i knew one like minded person it would be tolerable, but i dont. what should i do pol

Attached: images.png (213x237, 8K)

Have you tried benis in vagene?

you raised your testosterone levels, congrats leaf

Buy yourself a bible, start listening to sensus fidelium (youtube channel)

forget everything. ignore it. become normie again. life is too short to dwell on these things.

leave pol. you've learned all you can

why I'm not angry at my frens coworkers or family is because i don't blame/fault them for not knowing what i know. if someone tried to redpill me 7-10 years ago I would have dismissed said person for being an antisemite.

now all of my coworkers are racist and hate muslims with a passion wich is nice and helps blow off steam tough i'll never be able to bring up (((them))).
I see you're from Canada so if I were in your shoes I scout out the alt right communities local to you if there are any and then get vetted and get a social network with like minded people

cia nigger

lol or just become a doomer fag

irl groups are always infiltrated is best to run into redpilled idividuals

they absolutely are it would be idoitic to fedpost in those circels. working class is group you'll have the most luck in.

what do you think of discord. i have never been involved in that, is that a good place to chat

stay away from discord. I've heard alot of shady shit I wouldn't post anything there that could be linked to my political views.

Work out

become bluepilled

Attached: 1553362006136.jpg (1024x595, 97K)

This. Unironically. It helps a lot.

what shady stuff?

NEVER i will never become bluepillled. I dont even thonk you can if you wanted to

Serious advice to anyone reading this: get off the computer. Get off pol and YouTube. Go outside. I did this meetup. Com thing today. I didn't know any of these people. Went to Manhattan. Did not see a single sjw. No gay parade. No political activists. Saw nothing about trump or Russia whatsoever. This shit is scrambling our brains. I had a nice morning /afternoon. Omw home now. And read a book too about something unrelated. Mine is about neuroscience but you can pick anything that interests you as long as it's nothing to do with politics and the culture war shit. Please guys, it's a nice day. It's the weekend. Go outside.

Attached: 1551289820021.png (807x935, 208K)

If you're redpilled you should only occasionally visit Jow Forums because it adds nothing but more fuel to a already burning fire. it's exhausting to be angry all the time, though it has it place.

Attached: 0b02fd064f4be249b46fbf2c3b95a745950b5ef7217603fe957c59977b8918f2.jpg (1024x693, 119K)

you shouldnt ask here what you should do..you should ask yourself "what would Brenton Tarrant do?"

Attached: 25279530327987.jpg (166x304, 8K)

put a great goal ahead of you and try to reach it there is no better thing in life than that bro

storing IPS with intent to leak if those posters should be further rightwing than ben shapiro. I while back I watched a metokur stream in wich he gave the opinion that it's a honey trap. I agree with that.

so if you want to use discord I would not go full 1488.

what do you mean by ips you mean your internet adress what if i use a vpn

You don't *do* anything about it. You either go on living and get used to it, or it eats you until there's nothing left and next thing you know, you're on the news.

All of my friends are redpilled. Seriously, it’s hard to get together at bars since it’s literlally 2 sips to full on remove kebab. I think a waitress cried once and had to swap with a male.

well in the end I don't truly belive in vpn's. if the government have an intrest in you a vpn prob won't save you though I might be praranoid but I truly believe the era of anonymity is is over.

best bet might be to find some working class lads other than that get yourself a stable job and don't be a degenerat and don't get black pilled

Well, talk to me, leaf. If you want my Discord, I'll give it.

how do you remain anonomous?

Attached: 1533874671430.jpg (885x600, 85K)

Go spend 20 bucks and have your dick wet on some black ass. You will be better.

& obligatory for other anons

Attached: 1534843880626.jpg (224x250, 15K)

Then take the Blackpill and after a while the HONKpill. That's what I did and I'm feeling a lot better now

Attached: honkhonk.png (680x680, 221K)

explain the honkpill

unless you're make credible treaths a vpn is prob enough and if you're just talking about europe for europeans and white countries for whites then you're not shining a spotlight on yourself due to massive amount of people already talking about those subjects.
I dunno what to tell you man but i'm going to bed now

I feel that way. I try to redpill people but it just creates a wedge. I can't even make like-minded friends because I'm mixed race and it's difficult to be a nationalist without looking suicidal.

no, garbage ideia. kys

you don't give a shit anymore and juts enjoy the comfy happenings that are given in your life, in your daily life you masquerade yourself like a happy innocent NPC
*honk honk*

Attached: 1553375234492.jpg (720x2400, 408K)

This is brilliant

bump

Attached: 21a750d3a7d415b957ea6b06e58e665b.jpg (640x960, 84K)

sums it up perfectly.

bump

Attached: 1518094839922.jpg (288x335, 14K)