Love

I implore you to love. I once lurked here. I was filled with hate. I didn’t want to live. I blamed everyone for my problems, be it the Jews or some other conspiracy that the world implemented to keep me down. I will tell you that holding those beliefs gave away all of my own power to help myself. I challenge you to love every one. To love yourself. To take responsibility for your life. To forgive your fellow men.
I love each of you.

Attached: A997305C-6369-4CBE-A21C-B66FC61821A9.jpg (2560x1920, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kexMEA5SQR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sometimes love is tough and you must punish people out of love. Like the hook nosed zionist kikes.

Love is a privilege of beautiful people.

I love you. You are beautiful. You are divine

Yes Love is still the answer.

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 826K)

Love Love Love Love Love Love

Attached: image.png (2201x1700, 373K)

That’s the faggiest goddam thing I’ve ever read. Congratulations b/c I saw two men kissing in the park this morning walking my dog.

To learn how to master peace.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.04M)

KYS

To learn how to master war, there is only Love.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.32M)

This beautiful life, what is it for?

Attached: image.jpg (580x564, 83K)

That surely made you all hot and bothered.

Attached: IMG_9926.png (500x647, 68K)

We love you too fren. God bless you.

The question I'll ask at the end of my days, is what did I give and what will I take?

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 962K)

Attached: IMG_9927.png (500x443, 78K)

Fuck you, hippie.

USAF jews gangstalked me. The crimes range from theft, stalking, harassment, medical fraud, torture, assault, human experimentation up to use of military equipment on civilian and conspiracy. Also they did property damage, attempted murder, privacy invasion, broke into my house...

/pol is shortcut for people of love

Look at this fucking faggot. Look at him and laugh.

Attached: anime_slut_opening_beverage.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

OP you're fucking gay and should kill yourself

There's only one, answer that matters, Love is still the answer.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.13M)

doood there is times for peace, there is times for love and there is times for war,

at least you should learn that from your book no?

Attached: hard-times-create-strong-men-strong-men-create-good-times-8126184.png (500x773, 249K)

Based and redpillled.

I wish I had learned to do this before I went down a self destructive path.

>Love
>I once lurked here
liar
there is only suffering

Hate is actually more powerful than love, or should I say the act of taking a life is the most powerful thing you can feel as a human, you might want to take your own to test it out user.

You're right we must love those around us and lead by good example but we must still fight those who are practicing evil.

Yep. Was a neet who just played league of legends, lurked, and jerked off. Life is suffering and learning to transcend it. I can’t say I have but I can come close at times. It’s so much easier to let your anger go than to let it fester in your heart

I think Jesus was right when he said you must remove the log from your eye first before you criticize someone else for the splinter in theirs.

Rather that the war between good and evil takes place in your heart and that’s where the fight must be fought. Not on someone else.

I'm an Aussie and I don't love my Kazakh proxy. LET ME SHITPOST IN PEACE, YOU CUNTS!!!!!

Acts of evil occur whilst good men stand idly by.
Its not an act of love to let your people be raped and murdered by other races.
Its not an act of love to let your people be genocided and their culture erased.

you're not being wrong then

im racist and i have a racist gf

fuck off

(((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

The righteous will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. Have faith in that. And sharpen your swords until that day comes. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: 154852309.png (902x623, 1.44M)

you're being* wrong then
ftfy

Love or hate is just chemical reaction in your body. Eat some chocolate.

I don't give a shit anymore, I'm unironically apolitical and don't believe in neither politics or religion.

I'm planning up to go live in the woods in a few years

Attached: taxi-driver-movie-de-niro.jpg (700x386, 131K)

But it’s fine when your own race does the rape and murder

Lmao, fuck off faggot

ok, so take a brake pedro

Attached: 3EF0A759-D38A-4EE5-8CA3-1337DE81FEE3.jpg (1242x1436, 1.01M)

Love that doesn't protect what's good is just sloppy and spills life into chaos. Watch some Jordan Peterson.

This. I hate invaders, degenerates and their masters exactly because Iove my people.

>To love the Lord is to hate evil
Psalm 97:10

Where did I say that?
I'd hold whites in greater account because I expect better.

Rape is never justified and killing for your survival isn't murder.

There's no break,I don't give a shit anymore hermano. Every single political ideology,all the politicians hypocrites,religion it's all bullshit. I also don't care what anyone believes or what happens anywhere,or what doctrine we follow I just wanna to be away from everything

Attached: 517390-ancient-rome-wallpaper-1920x1080-windows.jpg (1920x1080, 757K)

I hate faggots and kikes and since you are a leftist infiltrator I hate you.

>and killing for your survival isn't murder.

You're right. It's self-defense.

Attached: 153623659.png (500x280, 135K)

But you don’t categorize a group of people for the wrong doings of an individual. I feel that is the quintessential teaching of the west. You don’t want the leftists putting all white people into a group in the same way

Spare the rod spoil the child. Israel has to learn to play fairly with others.

No, I would agree with that but it doesnt negate the fact that homogenous societies always fare the best or that race is the most important classification of people.
Just because I don't think every Jew is evil doesn't mean that I should tolerate the ones who are actively killing my people.

I get what you're saying and you're right, but it's also right to say that birds of a feather flock together mein neger.

let's see don't hate a people that destroyed your society. don't hate being a 6th class citizen in your own country.
fuck off with your love bullshit.
yes forgive and forget while your nation and people are being reduced to nothing.

Lol when white men are accused of rape or even found guilty they usually easily get off the hook, while say a brown person is accused the lynch mobs crawl out of the woodworks. You’re just willfully ignorant if you believe whites always kill for “survival”

Literally the opposite of what you said is true. Fuck off, you gaslighting kike.

I didn't say whites only kill for survival, I said killing for survival isn't murder.
You lack basic comprehension.

Cry me a river about your anecdotal, misunderstanding of society. Child grooming gangs were allowed to operate unchecked for a 30 year period claiming up to a million victims, 98% of the perpetrators were pakistani born males. Parents were arrested under breach of the peace for trying to save their own children. You're full of shit.

Based!

youtu.be/kexMEA5SQR8

You're only telling us to stop hating so you can disarm your victims. Hatred is a weapon against apathy, and you know it you slithering hooknosed goblin.