Daily reminder that the "Satanic Panic" was the closest the global populace ever came to finding out about the Jewish...

Daily reminder that the "Satanic Panic" was the closest the global populace ever came to finding out about the Jewish Ritual Murders.

Can we get a thread posting redpills on the Satanic Panic? I need to fill my redpill folder more.

Attached: satanic-panic.jpg (770x504, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThFpGQ_OXg0
youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Remembers
youtube.com/watch?v=LoMDDQVI06E
youtube.com/watch?v=NIbXbzK-XIA
cesnur.org/testi/DIMPAC.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=a53DUgosMfU
youtube.com/watch?v=G2uaaAHh1XI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2IllnQJR4mSW-KVfkEIJbbrXnzBrepww
youtu.be/uGYZ6J5F7Ng?t=2677
youtu.be/IExt-qzxMTo
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 18:21&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 20:2-5&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 32:30-37&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu77VlA41Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's my contribution:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThFpGQ_OXg0

The "Satanic Panic" was the result of the hysterics of one woman in Vancouver BC.

Stop being a retard

((()))
Post your proof then.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg

Reminder that Ted Gunderson was killed by satanists.

Satanic Panic is to satanists what the holocaust is to Jews. Any time you call out blatant satanism now they just use Satanic Panic to shut you down.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Remembers

So where have all the satanic crimes gone?

Attached: 5359782_640px.jpg (640x640, 56K)

They got better at hiding them...or rather, they got better at distracting the sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoMDDQVI06E

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

Nope.

Events on earth happen by fashions, what's trending happens.

So in that time, satanic ritual was the hip thing, and the dark power that controls earth did it again and again, his result was many people converting to christianity I'm guessing.

Now, for instance, in spain and europe, what's hip is group rape, it will happen again and again, until it happens no more.

The same was with the murderous clown, some years ago, murderous clown were all the rage, appearing left and right, they are no longer out there.

Because this life is merely a play to entertain a fool you while you never realize your true destiny.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIbXbzK-XIA

Attached: 8434596928454.jpg (787x586, 178K)

From like 1995 to 2006, people were very aware of what was going on. It was just called illuminati. I think people are starting to revisit that info again tho due to nodtalgia and whatnot and now, people are realizkng, ITS JEWS

The Satanic Panic was just ignorant hillbilly's crying over Ozzy Osborne and D&D

in 1983 the American Psychological Association tasked Berkeley psychology professor Dr. Margaret Singer with chairing a task force to investigate cults and coercive persuasion.

The report can be read here: cesnur.org/testi/DIMPAC.htm . Among other things, it concluded that cults were using coercive techniques to control Americans' thought processes and represented a legitimate danger to individual autonomy.

One of its recommendations was for the APA to pursue a regulatory crackdown on cults

>Because the increasing quantity of litigation related to adverse consequences of deceptive and indirect techniques of persuasion and control poses a potential threat to consumers and ethical psychologists, the American Psychological Association ought to consider advocating stricter regulations regarding nonprofessionally run programs that seek to change behavior through the systematic application of deceptive and indirect techniques of persuasion and control.

However, the APA pulled support for the task for at the last minute and refused to endorse the report. You can draw your own conclusions why.

Attached: 408027867456.jpg (683x484, 115K)

IIRC one of the politicians that was accused in that book got caught doing what the book accused him of.
Don't know the name though.

Attached: nxivm bronfman.png (1415x1450, 2.56M)

Attached: 834029567384984834.jpg (604x2096, 340K)

Several children across Europe were victims of such rituals and became Saints. Vatican II only decanonized them in recent years due to Zionist pressure and political correctness.
youtube.com/watch?v=a53DUgosMfU

Attached: A03A8B65-7B52-41C5-A999-16700487FFEA.gif (227x534, 119K)

Grew up early 90s LA, Phoenix, etc.
Metal Scene, drugs and etc.
A lot of these people were avowed satanists. They did rituals, abused (us) kids, and all that. Nothing supernatural, but they felt empowered. I know of at least one kid who got killed by some of them. I didn't snitch at the time because it was drilled into me not to. Now the ones who did it are in prison for other things or dead. I was given cocaine, LSD and weed often before I was in 1st grade. It was very real but the media looked in the wrong places, maybe on purpose.
My theory is that it started in the 1960s with the Process Church, Charlie Manson, Roman Polanki etc. I think JFK was wacked by Satanist at high levels. I think at some point the direction shifted and people became more sophisticated--transhumanist, technofascism. All of pop culture is encoded with this junk. The average person has been stripped of their humanity. I consider one out of ten people to actually be a human (roughly). Anyway, one day I might write it all down. But my plan is to take my family and go out into the desert like the Early Christians in Egypt. Good luck every one who reads this and has eyes to see.

Thanks for the story.

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 104K)

I can't see the book the arrow is pointing at, due to the potado resolution. Can anyone fill me in?

These people are retarded. On alinsky's level..definitely a stooge. People who I grew up around (Biker Gangs, druggies and Neonazi types) are more or less beasts, carriers of a disease. At the highest levels maybe actually in touch with dark forces (if they exist) or it may be metaphoric, like how the pharaohs used archetypes for mass mind control.
The kid who was murdered, they probably molested, smashed his head open with a rock and dumped him in the woods. They also gave me some kittens and ended up sacrificing those in front of me. Idk what the point was. I know I sound like a schizo and to be sure I am on that spectrum, but these stories defy reason, hence why victims are often brushed off.

>Can we get a thread posting redpills on the Satanic Panic? I need to fill my redpill folder more.
They don't worship the angel "Satan". And Lucifer is a feminist godddes of light.

There is your redpill on (((gnosticism)))

Attached: freemason force satan lucifer gnostic.png (892x615, 44K)

((()))
Go away, Jew.

Good info. I know the Jews are involved, but what involvement does the Catholic Church have in child trafficking?

that's not proof, cutdick brain damaged retard

Attached: Sandusky, Bush franklin.png (996x630, 304K)

the Vatican is at the center of it all

Attached: gay priests in the Vatican.jpg (1124x787, 104K)

If anyone hasn't read this book, please do yourself a favor and read it right now. It doesn't get woke on the jew, but if you understand that the satanic cult / secret society thing is mostly just a euphemism for kike cabals, then you get a good picture of what's really going on behind the scenes.

Attached: programmedToKill.jpg (147x209, 10K)

He was surprisingly against antisemitism. Sad the dude died of cancer. The Laurel Canyon book he wrote was phenomenal too.

For real guys read this book. Also the "Franklin Cover up" is mandatory as well. Even though it vaguely implicates Hunter S Thompson in it. Dudes one of my favorite authors too.

9/10 kids shows involve the occult and or witchcraft
There's literally a primetime show called LUCIFER that keeps getting renewed despite zero ratings
>Where did all the satanic crimes go
Now that satanists are in control they just call them regular crimes user

Yeah, Weird Scenes inside the Canyon was a great book. I could tell it was a bit more rushed and a lot less polished than Programmed to Kill, but it still pulled together some mind blowing stuff. I would read it again, but my copy literally fell apart as I was reading it. It's like the book binder just failed to glue it together or something.

But Programmed to Kill just pulls together a freaky consistent narrative connecting all of the weird shit that started after MKULTRA and progressed into the 60s, 70s, and 80s, culminating in the 1990s post-Dahmer serial killer obsession.

Is there any relation to serial killers? I hear rumors that a lot of the serial killers of the 70s and 80s had some help from the CIA.

I had a feeling you'd say that

Ever heard of "confirmation bias" coz your soaking in it

notice that crap with celebrities standing with the memphis 3 yet there was barely anything about the real victims. It was all about those three losers. no one gave a fuck about the kids. suspicious as fuck.

What do you mean? The book is like 60% about serial killers. The book connects a lot of serial killers through odd coincidences and minutiae, and suggests that they were supported by a network of people (possibly going up to the upper echelons).

Franklin Scandal documentary pulled at the last minute before airing
youtube.com/watch?v=G2uaaAHh1XI

Lord Longford, don't know the book title but i don't think the title matters, just showing his name is the point

Shut up Styx literally nobody cares

Attached: 1551747068392.jpg (758x496, 150K)

Bump

>those triangles
damn, never seen that before. thanks user

HI GUYS IF YOU HAVE TIME AND WANT TO LEARN ABOUT SRA/ HUMAN TRAFFICKING RINGS, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PLAYLIST

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2IllnQJR4mSW-KVfkEIJbbrXnzBrepww

They tried to turn their rituals into a joke, make the idea of Satanism so silly in the public eye that it couldn't possibly be true
youtu.be/uGYZ6J5F7Ng?t=2677
Except it's been going on way before the west memphis 3 were even conceived

Attached: leaddesmond.jpg (900x506, 77K)

Attached: images(25).jpg (256x197, 13K)

Yea, that. That the serial killers were not truly alone in their killings and were in a network of higher ups on their side.

Attached: 1530573174403.jpg (840x580, 168K)

>forants.jpg

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Attached: spirit-cooking-for-dummies-passing-the-torch-of-hell-43313574.png (500x380, 100K)

Attached: Marina Abramovic 2.jpg (1600x574, 81K)

Attached: wtc-7-crowley-aiwass.png (840x671, 645K)

Satanic panic was very big in the 80’s. I really dont have much to add but you were able to buy really cool T-shirt’s then.

Attached: C43BDF5A-6633-4FD2-8F21-6C483DA3331A.jpg (566x670, 95K)

Attached: finders2.jpg (1856x1881, 416K)

Pointing to where the mirror should be longer?
Oh, see

>They also gave me some kittens and ended up sacrificing those in front of me.

You hear that a lot from people who were abused by or were a part of satanism. They are given pets to raise, and then they force you to kill them or they sacrifice them.

>breakdown of family unit
>lack of closeness
>negative lifestyles
>self-centeredness
>me-oriented society
damn. it's pretty obvious nowadays thanks to social media and the www.

Actualy the right one is not the picture i forgot its name it is an extinct type of humanoid

>But my plan is to take my family and go out into the desert like the Early Christians in Egypt
The rest doesn't sound crazy at all. Just this part.

I'm of the opinion that the Satanism is just a cover up to make it seem less likely. They are doing inhuman things just not in the name of Satan.

Read this book this shit happened. People died that were investigating. Discovery Channel never aired the tie in documentary to this book

youtu.be/IExt-qzxMTo

Attached: images.jpg (397x604, 44K)

Bump

This was good information. Please write down everything your remember if you can. If not, then please do so in the future.

Bumping I need moar guys preferably something that teaches the origins ofnsatanic ritual abuse (other than of course the jews) and about the satanic panic in the 80's and why so many cases popped up out of nowhere

Oprah collaborated with cianigger supreme Michael Aquino in the coverup. “Satanic panic” was the term they used to psyop Americans into thinking it was no big deal.

>origins of satanic ritual abuse

This stuff is ancient, my friend.

Leviticus 18:21 KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 18:21&version=KJV
Leviticus 20:2-5 KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 20:2-5&version=KJV
Jeremiah 32:30-37 KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 32:30-37&version=KJV

Attached: Molech-Baal.jpg (1494x1672, 644K)

watchit teaches about the actual magical beliefs and their alchemic/gnostic origins.

Attached: 1548101869618.jpg (960x960, 187K)

don't forget the Affair of the Poisons

Yes but I wanted to know how it came to be and how it got so prevalent over the years, Like I know they used to sacrifice people to gods and thats how sacrifice came, but when did the whole Molech sacrifice begin? Was it really because of talmudic judaism that it because solely? Or were there other people who practiced it for satan but not particularly molech?
Okay thank you, I was wondering about the alchemic and gnostic origins and I'll watch the video.

Attached: Jewish ritual murder evidence.png (1404x934, 3M)

It came from the tower of Babel.

Attached: Tower of Babel artist rendition.jpg (1200x600, 182K)

same people that shot christ church also shot borderline california bar and las vegas luxor

a navy seal commander in coronado had his son killed at borderline

black ops shit dark magik blood sacrifice?

Its called being progressive, user. Quit being such a bigot.

phenomenal read, the franklin cover up and books by wheeler and fritz are pretty good too.

It wasn’t just one lady leaf, there were lots of separate instances

Its rather telling how fervently ((they)) will deny the existence of absolutely any satanic cults. I honestly think the true enemy isn’t some run of the mill Jew, but cultists that are mostly Jewish in background but strategically convert people from all sorts of ethnic backgrounds in their unceasing quest for dominance.

The real enemy is Satan and his servants - many of which are disproportionately Jewish.

Dude, it's those who've infiltrated the church. Stop trying to vilify the entire church because your argument will only garner support from protestants and atheists. The level of devotion in Catholicism is greater than what you'll find in protestant churches who aren't used to the idea of self imposed punishment as being the norm.
Protestants swear to defend Israel, that's something you won't find in Catholicism. So why hasn't the protestant church been infiltrated by these shady types to such a degree? Maybe it's their allegiance to Judaism.

Or maybe it's because your system is rudimentary, much less structured, basic, you don't even have parochial schooling, protestant children aren't involved in the church.. they only show up and that's it.

> Conveniently ignoring the true Church

If everything else failed you, that which you have been programmed to ignore, must be true

>Or maybe it's because your system is rudimentary, much less structured, basic, you don't even have parochial schooling, protestant children aren't involved in the church.. they only show up and that's it.

So you are saying that the catholic church grooms their children

Protestants aren't under a head authority like Catholicism is. We don't get stuck with popes.

Attached: 1551834755815.png (493x393, 324K)

Source?

If you call instilling tradition, education and faith into them "grooming", then yes. That's what it is.

Prots are a bunch of slaves to the hebrew. You do their bidding, you're their fulltime shills and knob polishers.
You unironically say it's your sworn duty to defend israel, that evil foreign occupation. You have the mark of the slave, you're all snipped like farm animals.

And if you don't have an american flag and you're reading this.. this is 100% factual. This is what these protestant cucks actually fucking believe

Attached: RTR1Z7WD.jpg (937x528, 306K)

Youre getting warmer.

Look up Sabbattean Jews and Jacob Frank. Prepare to have your mind blown.

Hello? Did you not read what I said? Protestants are not under a head authority. Some may feel that they have to stand with Israel (this began because of two interpretations Preterism and Futurism that were started by Jesuits) and others actually read the bible and know that the Israel on earth is nothing but dirt.

>Ted Gunderson
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu77VlA41Sk
More information on his poisoning

I have not read those. I will look them up.

Taken from the iconic "It's a Small World" ride in Disney World. This section is Greece btw.

Attached: Screenshot (25).png (1183x758, 502K)

Wasn't Greece known for being full of pedos and homos?

I know why you need attention it's because of your brain damage, but I can't imagine how much your parents hated you to put you through all that trauma when your abortion would have been better for everyone.

Checked. Both can be pozzed and are being targeted by Jews and their latest pets: gays. Gay orgs like Human Rights Campaign are always trying to take over protestant churches as well.

Attached: HRCLogo-WithWords-1600x900.png (1600x900, 30K)

Roy Cohn was the person who ran the child prostitution ring and ritual murder blackmail operation. He was also Trump's lawyer and mentor up until he died in the late 80's.
The point of the blackmailing was to control any politician that Roy considered to be a communist, and after he died the whole Franklyn Credit scandal with Boys Town blew up in everyone's face.
George Bush (41) was first a Skull and Bones 322 leader, also lead the CIA, very much involved in the prostitution of boys and satanic ritual murder, so when he became president he tasked the Mockingbird media to come up with a cover story and this is how the Satanic Panic was born

Attached: Roy Cohn- pg.jpg (719x719, 44K)

Some of the rouses could get pretty elaborate, but my understanding is roofies could be involved. 18 year old looking girls who were in reality much younger. Some photographs taken, and now they own you.

Attached: pg.jpg (473x3218, 399K)

Is that guy still alive? Holy shit he's spilling some info

>Can we get a thread posting redpills on the Satanic Panic?
Michael Aquino is master of CIA psyops, AND one of the top californian SATANISTS.
Those anti-satanic threads will never go further because Jow Forums is an CIA psyop, and pruning is the rule.
Like in american judicial system.

Saw this the other day.
He got caught after kidnapping a priests child, IIRC. Sick, sick man.

Hugh Hefner was a CIAnigger asset who wired up the mansion with as many cameras as possible to ensnare anyone that happened to go there. Most of the time the visitors were already compromised so it didn't matter to them if they were fucking a drugged up kid, but for a few it was their first time falling onto the web and never escaping it. Of course Epstein island was another venue doing the same thing, but there are more places out in Arizona LARPing as religious retreats which provide the serial rapists refuge to rape all they want without the worry of some rando catching them in the act

All the Pesident’s men...

How about that time when oprah interviewed that Jewish girl? That got millions of TV views during the 80's

Just like how #metoo was designed to shift attention away from the Hollywood/DC pedo rings the media contrived satanic panic was orchestrated to take the heat away from actual ritual abuse at the hands of the elites.

Maury Terry's The Ultimate Evil covers the Son of Sam case (he was a reporter for a Westchester Co newspaper at the time) and connects it to a complete satanic network that spans the entire country.

Attached: 51PL02vbAbL._SL300_.jpg (185x300, 23K)