Hi i'm braziliam. What do you think about my contry and people?

Hi i'm braziliam. What do you think about my contry and people?

Attached: IMG-20190319-WA0010.jpg (760x760, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlJRhaoEgt8
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZemiXeJRAs
youtube.com/watch?v=tmAUAiLaCOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not at all.

I think 7-1 literally traumatized your country

Chato.

i don't

I think 9-11 literally traumatized your country

Florianopolis was fun, but expensive. Had my girl's brother to show me around and had a blast. It's definitely not some ghetto shithole at all. Curitiba was the same, very beautiful; more so than a lot of American cities.

I've fapped to your degeneracy to the point of no return. No, Caetano!, I am the degenerate.

That's what I'm saying, 7-1 was like your 9-11 in that it woke you up

BRAAAAAAAAP

Hahahaha. You are funny. The 7-1 is in the dark history of my country. And in the politics? What you think?

you should take out the brazilian and american flag and put israel's flag

Caetano veloso is BORING

Too many niggers. But if you continue on this right wing path, maybe add some death squads. I think you'll be alright.

Your rock. Brazil is based and has beautiful women.

Attached: 004939228.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Attached: BALLSONARO.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Shit skin subhumans that need to be eradicated

Attached: lol.jpg (1320x693, 132K)

It's a nice place (from a geographic POV) full of the shittiest most gruesome people the world has ever seen after the jews.

Nothing but criminal shitskins and cannibals.
Pure trash.

Right. I and some brazilians support Israel

I don’t know all that much about your country except you’re better then Venezuela
As for your people, they go from kinda nice to the missing link for humanity

Attached: brazillianflag.png (650x455, 89K)

Based UMA DELICIA

Attached: 14A71E45-8857-4ACF-8A21-3DB53DA43A8E.png (1060x722, 33K)

That's actually the best description of our shithole I've ever seen

Brazillian people are the result of mating impulsively.
The result is that theres a large minority of unreasonably gorgeous ppl, and a majority of subhumans.
But yall are fairly right wing so I like yall.

Found out from a female friend that our mutual friend from brazil (shes now a leftwing news reporter on tv) who was gorgeous, wanted to duck me in college. She had a boyfriend tho.
Oh well.

>people
I'm not so sure user. I mean you've seen the videos from your country on LiveLeak right?

Bolsanero had a close win, but there is a lot of white, i would rather a union with protugal.

the military dictatorship was probably the golden age of brazil, it's sad the integrist did not succed

Toxoplasmosis makes our women more submissive and our men more agressive and that's a good thing

Sexy women

Don't be so evil. The culture of my country already is miscigenad. Black, whit, natives. I am white and work at bank. The black people don't can work on banks..

I think you have too many niggers

Pretty based, shame about your Blanquimento program being stopped, if it continued right now you'd be whiter than the US

Thanks! We made them ourselves!

Attached: 1543605012762.jpg (540x803, 262K)

Toxoplasmosis makes men aggressive? I thought it was the other way around

uahueheuheuheu.

Attached: eagle_tear.jpg (448x440, 14K)

It makes you more impulsive and prone to risk taking. I really want to see how this will evolve several generations later

me too.

Jair Bolsonaro is the most based leader in the world right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=vlJRhaoEgt8

Attached: 4395704398.jpg (552x369, 35K)

The evangelicals are winning more and more adepts. I like!

Damn, gonna lick my cat's asshole brb

i dont.Fuck evangelicals they are totally fucked in the head. they make corrupt politicians and shitty low iq people. the only good side is that they are less violent.

This is now a Brazil hate thread

Attached: 6AA27E81-2796-4954-B715-988FE87A1658.jpg (1024x648, 69K)

I dont.

Eu acho que vocês são um povo legal. Por isso, eu aprendi falar português; ainda estou melhorando. Se você quiser, me ajuda com aprender falar português.

Attached: Puppets.png (936x804, 836K)

>Liking heretics deviating the flock

Bet you would kick an Image of Our Lady too

You got the toxo-p dude...

I mean if don't want to die for israel divine right to hold the Golam Heights I'm gonna have to rat you out to the SPLC

No, I'm pretty avert to things that can cause me harm.

shitty bait

No. You is talking about the pentecostals. They are hereges. I am reformed (reformado). Assembléias de Deus are bad. I am talking about the baptists and the presbiterians. We don't are crazy how pestecotals is

muitos os brasileiros na net são uma doença, especialmente nos vídeojogos. cê é uma exeção.

Estou aprendo a falar inglês também. Já devo ter errado umas palavras hahaha..

kkk.
cê vai melhorar como eu. fale com pessoas americanas na Discord, em vídeojogos, usa Duolingo, qualquer coisa que não é totalmente merda pra aprender línguas.

You and BolZIONaro might as well convert to Judaism.

Attached: 37DE9A67-3E3F-4194-BD69-D235F7AA9DD6.jpg (480x360, 19K)

UMA DELICIA

Attached: Bolsonara3.jpg (750x937, 108K)

Brazilians may have many problems, but at least we BTFOd communism twice.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZemiXeJRAs

Some of you seem cool but enough of you don't that I probably won't visit. Politically we should probably be better friends than we are. I don't know shit about Brazil's internal politics.

If they're anything like America's that's isn't a good thing, they're fucked in the head and a lot of them more or less openly worship money, or Jews, or the leader of their church.

No. I'm a convict evangelical but i have respect for Israel

fixed

Attached: 1553370061279.png (760x760, 790K)

My father went to Brazil and brought us back instruments and a taxidermy piranha when we were young. Other than that I don’t know much about you all.

Nothing negative though, I just don’t know much.

Hope your day is going well OP :)

based

sincere?
like angola or any southie shithole, Garbage, country and people( majority are mutts of amerindian tribes and blacks)

Thanks

spics

>Burguer lacks the ability to think
color me surprised

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 141K)

S O P A D E M A C A C O

Get rid of the fucking Mudshits goddamit
Also get better, we are economiccally better than you.

Attached: images (56).jpg (224x224, 13K)

desu the only reason bolsonaro supports is__el is because of his evangelical faith

Is pension reform passing or not

>Your only claim to fame is have made Brazil
Damn Portugal that is sad
Wish you the best

Of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=tmAUAiLaCOg

eu verifico