OUR GUY pleads guilty, cries like a bitch

OUR GUY pleads guilty, cries like a bitch.

nypost.com/2019/03/21/maga-bomber-cesar-sayoc-breaks-down-as-he-pleads-guilty-faces-life-in-prison/amp/?fbclid=IwAR3IFby7Or2MaXWy3uYnF52rnzOFkTZiVAmESEIVpIP7PtyvaSiunHIhWo0

Attached: cesar-sayoc-feature.jpg (978x652, 90K)

>OUR GUY pleads guilty, cries like a bitch.
Another mossad false flag Mossad is trying to associate iwth Jow Forums. FUCKING LOSERS.

ALL YOU FAGGOTS ARE GONNA SUICIDE JUST LIKE THAT LOSER NASIM DID.

He is not our guy
Our guy would of used real bombs at the house of George Soros.

>false flag

Maximum cope on this board.

>Our guy would of used real bombs at the house of George Soros.
I acutally hope the mods houses get raided for allowing this terrorist bullshit on Jow Forums.

Attached: attention 2.png (980x941, 265K)

>MAGA bomber

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>ourguy
Catch your face on fire and have your mother put it out with an axe.

The only COPE is Israeli shills posting all their false flag bullshit right now and pretending it was legit.

YOUR BULLSHIT DIDNT WORK. TRUMP HAS MORE SUPPORT THAN EVER BEFORE.

THE MEDIA IS FULL OF LIARS AND NOW NOTHING THEY SAY WILL EVER BE TRUSTED.

Remind me, how did that guy get his packages mailed without post roll marks again? I forgot how this actually went down.

Attached: 1551763535808.png (828x892, 275K)

This is just another mossad thread trying to associate their false flag bullshit with this board.

He sent non functional explosive devices through the post office. He was always going to die in prison.

Figured as much, I was being more sarcastic than anything else. It's kind of funny, I totally get their guilt by association/OURGUY angle, it's just funny to watch them actually attempt to put it into action on Jow Forums.

It's just one retard.

Attached: file.png (1000x1280, 869K)

Fag, are you defending Soros on Jow Forums?

BIBI IS GETTING A KNIFE SHOVED UP HIS ASS ON CAMERA.

Attached: 1535150711015.png (1426x1710, 1.81M)

Video proof or it didn't happen. It's a psyops against the creation of future Saints.

It's pathetic that the glowniggers in our government patsy'd this obviously mentally ill shitskin in order to influence an election.

Legit one of the most obvious hoaxes of all time

You guys crack me up. People on this board actively call for violence in the defence of the white race, Christian values, strong borders, and anti-Semitism or anti-Islamic sentiments all the time. Then someone goes and acts on it... And they MUST be a shill, because not true Jow Forumslack would ever hurt a non-white-non-Christian.

Your mind must be a weird place to be.

> OUR GUY
Yeah, he is LITERALLY your guy, jewish shill.

>our guy

Attached: bb-5bd500fc9f283.jpg (686x478, 60K)

Attached: 1540894252065.jpg (760x760, 63K)

Attached: bb-5bd37e57d5437.jpg (878x1024, 145K)

Typical AMWF product.

Attached: bb-5bd147b3c7b1d.jpg (499x507, 82K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08 Mere coincidence Stormy Daniels and Cesar Sayoc worked at same Miami strip clu (744x1494, 508K)

>Some fucking Twitter loon
>OUR GUY
Get out, glownigger.

>No video
Yeah, I bet. If the main stream media says it it must be true.

GOOD! he was an Israeli OP