>Islamic State group defeated as final territory lost, US-backed forces say
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47678157

Attached: 149.png (1800x1200, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4uIC0AwD68
un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2017.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47660019
youtu.be/DjKD3grJFXc
express.co.uk/news/uk/1104367/birmingham-mosque-attack-islamic-centre-west-midlands-police-new-zealand-attack
bbc.com/news/uk-england-47678275
essexlive.news/news/essex-news/waltham-abbey-man-caught-tesco-2610046
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upskirt
youtube.com/watch?v=UEAVspqOuJg
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46591250?fbclid=IwAR31t1AkWrowtUET8dulo1H8OCHKcDXXWC-rDREHHvPxrAnGaqNP_8D5-mg
express.co.uk/news/uk/1104317/Brexit-news-UK-Brexit-march-London-Tony-Blair-BBC-protest-Article-50-Iraq-War-Theresa-May
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MBGA

youtube.com/watch?v=y4uIC0AwD68

9:35

Look at the Guardian man's face. He just CANNOT comprehend that someone else could have a different opinion.

just had a little scroll through an instagram post showing a fuck load of rubbish being dumped directly into a river. pretty obvious the masses of retards aren't aware its all 3rd world countries that are doing this

I believe in a global britain with open borders

Move the capital.

Has the petition reached 17.4 million yet?

Was there 17.4 million people marching in London today?

are you sure about that ?

un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2017.html

where do you think that all of those nignogs and asians are going to go?

Labour

Attached: 1477162170111.jpg (823x917, 269K)

If you truly want ‘the will of the British people’ to be implemented, you’ll be happy to have a second referendum to confirm what their will is. If you’re afraid your lies won’t fly twice and that breaking electoral law might be much harder a 2nd time, not so much.

I bet the public would still turn out to vote for LabCon even if it cancelled Brexit. Absolutely nothing could make them unelectable.

Attached: 4.jpg (504x359, 39K)

We won't submit to a 2nd Ref other wise shit will hit the fan.

Attached: Brexit.jpg (300x168, 9K)

kys paki

do you know where you are

Attached: natsocbrit.png (1200x600, 22K)

The choices for second ref should be May's deal or no deal since whether we leave or not has already been decided

>Thinking you can confirm the will of the people with just two referendums
You need at least five for that, pleb.

yep the U.N are still pushing it:

>"Although international migration at or around current levels will be insufficient to compensate fully for the expected loss of population tied to low levels of fertility, especially in the European region, the movement of people between countries can help attenuate some of the adverse consequences of population ageing."

it's just a numbers game to them-

>declining population
>less (((growth)))
>must (((compensate))) with immigrants

Just been to deutschland lads, it’s true, it’s all true. There’s the lovely parts and nightlife is spot on. The women are great but among it all is thirdies standing on street corners just doing fuck all. I’m a beast so they just cowered in fear as i walked past, a young german teen though is ripe for bullying on those streets though.

Attached: 382AF314-463D-4B2C-B924-8FCA8904B450.jpg (701x499, 56K)

Better sized one, lad.

Attached: 1551610187688.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

BREXIT IS CANCELLED

GET YOUR YELLOW VESTS

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47660019

"THE GOVERNMENT WILL IMPLEMENT WHAT YOU DECIDE"

Nuke londonistan an the major mudslime regions , then rebuild with whites

We need a second vote on the 1997 general election to REALLY decide whether the country wants multiculturalism and open borders. People were lied to the first time and didn't really understand what they were voting for

two refs won't be enough to wear people out, the meaningful votes are an example

was Nu labour tories an cunt Bliar

Why are so many people so catastrophically ignorant of politics, philosophy and history? To the state where a sizable portion of people in this country see no problem with overturning a democratic referendum, the result of which they don't like.

There's no understanding of what they're doing. No comprehension of democratic traditions and principles and their importance.

And worst of all, it's to stay in a union which they would want nothing to do with if they knew the slightest thing about it. I asked my heavily remain flatmate on thursday why he wanted to stay in. Bearing in mind this is someone who sat all day trying to get onto the government website to sign the revoke article 50 position. The conversation went:
>Why do you actually want to remain in the EU?
Long pause, look of confusion
>Because it's better than the alternative.
>What is the alternative and why is remaining in the EU better?
Pause again
>Because it's not going to be a catastrophe. Like this is.
>Is that the extent of you analysis then?
>Yes

I just laughed. What's the point?

Bercow(itz) says that mixed race baby is the future of our democracy and the future of our country:
youtu.be/DjKD3grJFXc

Shithead turned up an ruins another bread

This.

I honestly worries me that we're going to get stuck in an endless cycle of increasingly frivolous referenda

There is a huge difference between voting for an abstract idea and voting for a reality. Let’s test the will of the people, now that they know what exactly they’re voting for!! Or are you scared? If your case is so tight, what have you to fear?!!

do you know where you are

Attached: 1abbbbbbbbbb.jpg (480x410, 38K)

NOT Happening as Farage has PROMISED if May tries it he will have to declare Open war from Leavers

We already voted in 2016 lad, keep up

I can't stand watching these stupid fucking videos. Do you reckon these Guardian journalists work in the Guardian headquarters or do they work from home?

Right

>Farage
cringe

I just want to remind everyone that nuclear weapons were a mistake.

We are forced to cooperate with people who are actively against us because war *could* mean global annihilation. No war is fucking stupid. We should still be fighting each other. It is the best way to develop culture, science, and philosophy, and without it all of society is in a state of entropy.

There is clear evidence that the new remain campaign is misleading the public. No, lol.

Some form of swine-flu will take londonistan out eventually, it was the first place hit a few years back with a none lethal variety.

this but the millenials didnt like it so bollocks to Democracy , we need Hard Brexit Now as Farage is Promising at the Next EURO Elections

>Do you reckon these Guardian journalists work in the Guardian headquarters or do they work from home?

Attached: W8.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

we do have war we just do it differently now

if you're all for fighting then why didn't you show up at the albert docks?

Hopefully it hits the Inbred pakis.

On an average day in the UK:

3,700 are forced to visit a food bank.

5,400 suffer domestic violence.

4,750 sleep rough on the streets.

4 migrants arrive in boats across the Channel.

Guess which one the government is calling a “crisis”?

Like, um, apparently in most democracies we get to vote regularly, not just once.

>Birmingham mosque attacks: Sixth building damaged - children’s centre attacked with hammer
express.co.uk/news/uk/1104367/birmingham-mosque-attack-islamic-centre-west-midlands-police-new-zealand-attack

>Work
>journos
Keks its just made up bollocks from trip fag monkies
an being paid for writing fake rubbish

bbc.com/news/uk-england-47678275

>Margaret Georgiadou, 77, began the Revoke Article 50 petition, which had topped four million signatures by Saturday morning.

A FUCKING GREEK

It’s going to collapse soon anyways you can point and laugh at him then.

Attached: 8F5B47EE-AB6B-4BFA-AF8A-77AC7C988735.png (1200x962, 882K)

In a white majority suburb.

>BBC shilling the 'London protest march' as if we all don't already know that London votes remain, labour and open borders

Attached: 1506590218804.jpg (200x195, 7K)

The Eternal Stavros will do whatever it can to secure a the existence of the Euro and a future for Greek gibs

I dont understand how so many people in the UK are pro Brexit but the parliament districts font represent the people.

But joking aside have you seen his statement today , he has told Maybot , a Wars a Coming...

God I hope so , the paki filth will bring a black plague
this guys gets it
>4 migrants arrive in boats across the Channel.
they are special cos they shitskins

haha

do you know where you are ?

Attached: betrayal.jpg (624x810, 153K)

I mean... it literally is how democracy works. You vote to gauge the will of the people. Sufficient new information exists to make the original vote now obsolete. That's literally it, so just let me repeat it you you guy since I'm fully aware that a majoity of brexiteers are misled and wern't into politics/economics anyway. If the situation changes and public opinion backs it then great. But a third referendum would require something to change again. It's really not complicated but mocking democratic process is hardly a defence of it. Either do you research on politics or get an education, or just stick to your football and other meaningless rubbish that men seem to like

Aren't Greece in the EU?

Attached: 1500100735092.png (741x568, 29K)

>"no one knew what they were voting for"
>"now everyone knows what they're voting for"
meaningless NPC catchphrases

The mass movement of foreigners who compete for jobs and housing with young Britons, especially men, results in collapsing birthrates among British youth. It effectively shuts them out of the resources necessary to build their young career and mature into adults capable of supporting a family in their 30s~. It is intentional genocide.

they should stop hating queers

Imagine my surprise

Attached: 1516210622470.jpg (594x777, 52K)

just caught a journo plagiarising from wikipedia lads

essexlive.news/news/essex-news/waltham-abbey-man-caught-tesco-2610046

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upskirt

>"Upskirting is the act of making unauthorised photographs under a woman's skirt or man's kilt, capturing an image of the crotch area, underwear or genitalia. An upskirt is a photograph, video or illustration which incorporates an image made by upskirting."

No, we have more infomation, and so do former brexiteers who're now remainders.

*genocides your pensioner parents*

Attached: mobile phone mast.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>Hidden in plain sight.
>Soft reveal
call it what you will. It's disgusting.

>since I'm fully aware that a majoity of brexiteers are misled and wern't into politics/economics anyway.
> Sufficient new information exists to make the original vote now obsolete.
more meaningless NPC phrases

Exactly ..
But it looks scary for lefty shitbag libtard readers

what new information do you have sweetie?

Kinda want another referendum desu. We might get our own Yellow vest style movement in London every week. It'd be something to talk about. Those lorry drivers blockaded some motorways just over the extension. Blockade the M25 and London runs out of food within a few days.

>Sufficient new information exists to make the original vote now obsolete
The fact that we have a Remain supporting Prime Minister pretending to negotiate Brexit makes the government obsolete, not the people's vote 2016

But that's what I said... New information has revealed that the new remain campaign intends to mislead the public. Sorry, no second referendum.

Attached: 06.jpg (480x480, 167K)

well it might reinforce it but the trend of declining birth rates exists independently of immigration: it's happening across the entire developed world. Europe, North America, Korea, Japan etc.

ITS TRUE YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS

BREXIT IS CANCELLED

WAKE UP!!!
GET READY TO PEACEFULLY PROTEST

order 66 jason blaha

Several of my friends went on the march today. Every one of them voted remain in the first place. Still no effort is being made to change the minds of leave voters, so even if there is a second vote it will have a very similar result. It won't be exactly the same because people have died since.

Attached: 1553206866300.png (890x960, 416K)

>football and other meaningless rubbish that men seem to like

Attached: 1430795688981.jpg (250x250, 25K)

3 million walking from oop North to Leave ignored
Quares ? But seriously have they not got tall buildings ?
and you posting that here ,
ffs be inventive as Professor Johnson at Oxford under a proxy an tell MP Mogg , an when he reads it in parliament you can feel proper based

right now, brexit isn't working for us, and w'll have a much better economy staying in the EU, not to mention that we've realised that most of these politicians doing brexit are completely detached and don't know what they're doing

we have also witnessed corbyn and mcdonnel show their true colours, that they're not for the people. they're just brosialists

no the work from cafe rouge

they had one near my homestead an we blew it up not walsh

I have a mast over looking my village as well as a power line transformer almost in my back garden.
My neighbor got diagnosed with prostate cancer a few months ago. the guy in the house before him had stomach cancer, I've had ball cancer and the lady across the road is on deaths door.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEAVspqOuJg
>It won't be exactly the same because people have died since
Worth noting the youth turnout initially reported was a massive underestimation, closer to 65% than 35% as was first thought
And, of course, Gen Zyklon's new voters

Costas

>I honestly worries me that we're going to get stuck in an endless cycle of increasingly frivolous referenda
No chance of it being endless. As soon as the Remainers win one, that's the end of it. For then the People, God, and Nature will have spoken, and never shall it be raised again.

right so the new information = your feelings. thanks and goodnight

People have also become of age to vote since, it's ridiculous to assume young people all vote remain.
>inb4 'muh polls show young people are all remainers'
Yeah fuck off with that shit, if 2016 proved anything it was to not believe polls.

>reee keep away from books and arguments, honey, and stop outsmarting me I wanna watch muh WWE and *burrrp* football and drink beer SMASH durrr

Why should I need to vote the same thing twice? If I order a Chinese, should I have to ring back a hour later to remind them?
Should I have to phone an ambulance twice?
I have given my command now carry it out.
Remain has not proven in any way, including the March and connected vote shenanigans. That wasting millions on a conformation vote is needed.

The BBC is now spinning the vote again tactic as a wonderful thing. Very democratic
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46591250?fbclid=IwAR31t1AkWrowtUET8dulo1H8OCHKcDXXWC-rDREHHvPxrAnGaqNP_8D5-mg

>3,700 are forced to visit a food bank.
3,700 are dumb chav mums who think and iphone is more important than feeding their kids

When i went to germany i noticed way less darkies than we have here but i didnt go to berlin or frankfurt , the biggest city i went to was Baden

the new young people are revolutionary. no way are they going to be listening to leavers, and other forms of right wing tier spewing nonsense

> brexit isn't working for us

You mean it isn't working for you. What new argument could be made today that wasn't made in 2016?

>Really?! Blair DEFENDS ignoring Iraq march – but says May MUST respect People's Vote stunt
express.co.uk/news/uk/1104317/Brexit-news-UK-Brexit-march-London-Tony-Blair-BBC-protest-Article-50-Iraq-War-Theresa-May

>I outsmarted my boyfriend by telling him I made chicken for tea but it was actually turkey. tee hee #metoo #openborders

is the economy really that great or is it being kept afloat with european labor

If true , Hope you getting good Care
Farage has been tirelessly shitposting armies that the you normies dont see ..
He started the white van M6 go slow , an Norf East geordies march , an the petitioning to remainer MP to stop being Cunts on twatter about democracy an do your Job

fucking fuck you, misled asshole. most single parents are strong and holding up well, but i guess you always wanna blame the victim and remain on your high horse while you ironically complain about brussels

what are you going to do, loser? Cry?
The will of the people hasn’t changed. The majority of people changed their minds and want to remain. It doesn’t matter if you think you can cry louder, we are many more than you.