Daily reminder that it's not the Jews who are responsible for our current predicament, but women...

Daily reminder that it's not the Jews who are responsible for our current predicament, but women. Giving women the right to vote was the downfall of western civilization.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate women, but we have to understand that women aren't biologically designed for critical thinking and future planning. Because of this, they're going to make low IQ voting decisions.
They see a Muslim migrant crying on TV and they'll want to open up your borders. They see feminist propaganda that they're paid less than men and they believe it.

Attached: 1552020299962.jpg (1280x1114, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTvTq8HTarQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and who let women get out of control? a kike controlled government

And (((who))) gave women the right to vote?

Jinx nigger

>it's the women
How about a compromise? It's the jewish women.

Attached: feminism - a jewish war on whamyn.jpg (1600x4001, 797K)

Divide harder, faggot.

Attached: oy valve.jpg (600x701, 110K)

123456789 NIGGERSTAIN

Lol people acting like women never had the power to change anything before the 60s, do you honestly think men would choose to ban alcohol? women put in prohibition when a lot of the strong men were off in France during the war.

Banning alcohol was a disaster in America. More men drank than ever before, and gangs developed with the purpose of illegally distributing alcohol. More proof that women are awful policy makers

it is not that they are stupid, but that unlike men they tend to be less selfish and empathetic

It was great for the auto industry.

Attached: prohibition-moonshine.jpg (343x235, 23K)

Woman who is hitting 30 this year, had 14 bfs, has no kids and was once cute, but is getting fat now.

How many times did the in and out happen in ner pussy, 10,000 times, 50,000 times, 200,000? It must be pretty damn worn out now.

Attached: B28344E8-88D6-44F2-87A2-7C8E74FBA857.jpg (1474x1920, 578K)

>women gave women the right to vote

Attached: Jq9aZSk.jpg (226x250, 6K)

>less selfish and empathetic
Euphemisms for naive and weak

>Daily reminder that it's not the Jews who are responsible for our current predicament, but women.
(((Meme flag)))

Attached: beta anime sex mind control memes.jpg (888x499, 173K)

shalom brother, i also think that goyim should hate their women

Women are jews. Manipulation is the favourite tool of a weak person.

Damn you guys are hard incels

ITT: losers that get no puss.

She's still peaking aesthetically my friend. Young Taylor with curly hair and no bangs is gross

>Woman
youtube.com/watch?v=yTvTq8HTarQ

if you blame the women that means you are
willing to give them up, i forgive them and
will gladly take all of them. hint it's not
women who are the problem, the pope is
not a woman.

Attached: 1553011011398.jpg (570x589, 111K)

>Daily reminder that it's not the Jews who are responsible for our current predicament, but men. Giving men the right to vote was the downfall of western civilization.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate men, but we have to understand that men aren't biologically designed for critical thinking and future planning. Because of this, they're going to make low IQ voting decisions.
They see a Muslim migrant yelling on TV and they'll want to invade their borders. They see MRA propaganda that they're paid less than women and they believe it.

Now they're blaming the females for what happening. You guys are really pathetic to be doing and some wondered why your not making babies now...

We'll deal with the women once the last jew is run out.

do you think if i sat down next to her and tried to talk to her shed call me a creep and tell me to go away haha

Daily reminder you see an explosion of women hate and nigger hate threads whenever Israel is in the spotlight

Its almost as if these jews arent being totally forthright with us, almost as if misdirection is one of their favorite moves

Attached: dasjuden.webm (1920x1040, 1.31M)

>Euphemisms
Also a reflection of incentives or lack thereof.
Women will always be assimilated into a conquering tribe of, by definition, stronger men, thus "less selfish" is in a sense not true. If anything, their lack of concern for the well-being of their own people isn't the result of "altruism towards outsiders", but rather the result of selfish apathy towards their own people on the basis that women face no real consequences in the event that their own people are destroyed. Women willing to gamble the fate of their people for social media virtue points is basically peak selfishness, and is consistent with the greater narcissism we can observe in women from just looking at daily life.

Should be "Die Juden!".

Shit taste, bong

Imagine prefering BLACKED, materialist basic bitch, puppet of zog Taylor over barefoot, smalltown, wheatfields Taylor

Attached: 335AFD8B-2D30-4690-A68B-83781123280E.jpg (350x404, 29K)

If her and Pewds had a baby itd be the perfect human specimen

was Reagan successful with banning communism in US? Or drugs?

Jesus fucking Christ. It’s not women who are responsible for our predicament. It’s insecure and out of place morons like you. Get a fucking grip.

>h-hi taylor, im user

face turns bright red

>im a r-really big fan

starts sweating profusely

>would it be too much tr-trouble to take a p-picture with me?

drops phone

>IM SO SORRY TAY TAY

runs away crying