2019... I am forgotten

Attached: 1553304507484.jpg (1045x582, 46K)

Show flag mudslime

Attached: 75915ac0b2b0cdf8a48d15b8bbf8d1547385cc8e5d1617c7cd20296940a4b8c8.jpg (1306x747, 206K)

"It was another terror attack in the seemingly never ending attacks that had been occuring on a regular basis throughout my adult life... but for some reason this was different. The jaded cynicism with which i had greeted previous attacks did not eventuate. Something that had been apart of my life for as long as I could remember, cynicism in the face of attacks on the west by islamic invaders, was suddenly no longer there. I could no longer bring the sneer to my face, could no longer turn my back on the violence. Something this time was different.That difference was Ebba Åkerlund. Young, innocent and dead Ebba. Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school when she was murdered by an islamic attacker driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming. Ebbas death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke though my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer. I could no longer ignore the attacks. They were attacks on my people, attacks on my culture, attacks on my faith and attacks on my soul. They would not be ignored."

Attached: aa1.jpg (900x598, 41K)

Part and parcel of living in a big city.

Heroes echo through the ages

he is no hero

For some, he is.

Attached: 1552713670009.jpg (768x990, 295K)

This. We should prepare ourselves for more attacks on mosques in the future. Just a part of life really. Keep calm and carry on.

SLOOPPY JOB NETANYAHU

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

FUCKING IDIOTS.

Attached: 1552867071064.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

How is he a hero?

Attached: 569ddae025701f0031740b71c079056617b0cc63b63b9f52b80dbf682664696b.png (600x599, 274K)

>lil bitch
>needs like 5 guns to kill people with no guns
>gets taken down by a gun with no gun
>goes to jail forever
What a bitch.

He courageously eliminated 50 invaders

Attached: 1552889669537.jpg (1019x763, 168K)

how is he not a hero?

Attached: betrayal.jpg (624x810, 153K)

Defused 50 bombs in like 15 minutes. Not much people can say that.

You are a pathetic loser. No one one believes you. No one will believe you. You are a weirdo and outcast of the society.

Attached: 2562773-head_up_ass.jpg (305x277, 17K)

Attached: 2w9thhhs1.jpg (888x499, 104K)

>t. bitch coward

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOSSI COHEN IS A BRAINDEAD IDIOT!!!!

Attached: attention 2.png (980x941, 265K)

Shit's not loading rn but there's a specific medical term for the type of movement she does with her arm, it happens when the spine is fucked. It would be more pronounced even if she weren't constricted against the concrete.

I can't wait for Israelis to fucking die.

he got tripped, not knocked over. Watch again, after the panicking mudslime got popped trying to make a dash for the exit his fat ass caused Our Hero to lose his footing.

The guy drove over her, these schizos are just insane (or shills)

You will have to keep your truth for yourself.

The whole world will never believe you. You are an outcast for the rest of your life. You are an pathetic loser. Kill yourself.

Attached: RealAdmirableCoypu-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 223K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1535150711015.png (1426x1710, 1.81M)

Say what you want about this guy, but Muslims all
Over the West are adding more security. Even that American congresswoman. He showed that the west is willing to fight back and has millions cheering him on from the sidelines. If his intention was to create fear in the hearts of Muslims; fear of copy cats attacks, fear of retribution, revenge, etc., it worked.

Are you mad faggot? No one will believe you faggot. Go in the real world and tell you crazy conspiracy shit, You are an outcast and loser. Kill yourself.

Attached: kill-yourself-kill-yourself-faggot-fuck-you-kill-yourself.png (600x700, 38K)

who's the baldie

Where can you find the whole video?

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!!!

Attached: 1552714160866.jpg (1079x1673, 655K)

Kiwifarms, look for Brenton Tarrant thread.
It has the stream, his manifesto and extra info

>Also begs for user to live stream it.
>user finally delivers
>"FAKE AND GAY REEEEEEEEEEE"
Some people can just never be pleased it seems.
I can at least hope your skepticism results in more shootings of good white men trying to prove you wrong.

Wasn't sure if he was joking about this? Kinda is a fascist ethnostate

sloppy job mossad. Stop complaining about the fact nobody believes your bullshit. Actually. STOP WASTING RESOURCES ON SHILLING AND PREPARE FOR WAR. THE MUSLIMS WILL KILL YOU ALL.

>I can at least hope your skepticism results in more shootings of good white men trying to prove you wrong.
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Good! Because he's the reason this shit is happening.

Attached: 9lX5A6w.png (779x509, 414K)

The while manifesto was a joke. He said Subscribe to Pewdiepi

Someone should make a vr game version of the video where it pauses before each shot and waits for you to pull the trigger. I'm getting satisfied just thinking about it.

>China is a fascist ethnostate
A fucking leaf

Attached: Senate china fienstien jew russia investigation fbi.png (929x917, 933K)

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x720, 507K)

Holy shit you mutts are really upset huh?
Oi Vey you filthy goyim have caught me, backed into a corner I am.
Here take my shekles all of them!
I don't mind I will make more shilling!
Muhahaha you goyim will never win.
You will all soon be puppets of the Jewish masterrace.
Soon genetics will be at a point where we will produce pure Jewish fetuses and implant them into all of your women prime women.
Those who we deem too unfit to carry our masterrace babies to term, we will either sterilize or impregnate with negroids.

Your move goyim! Although it is most definitely too late for you!

(((Germany)))
(((Canada)))
(((America)))
(((Meme flag)))
It's always the same countries where these Mossad agents post from.

>Your move goyim!
>You will all soon be puppets of the Jewish masterrace.
SLOPPY

You are a stupid motherfucker. You would´t dare to tell this childish conspiracy shit in real life. You are a fucking moron. Kill yourself.

Attached: rfWbU5.gif (320x180, 1.45M)

fix your own muslim rape problems instead of being on Jow Forums

Show your real flag first faggot.

Do these mossad conspiracy fags have any evidence or are they just total Schizophrenics

What's with the name calling, you okay buddy?

SLOPPY

Attached: Chili-Cheese-Sloppy-Joes-4[1].jpg (1360x856, 46K)

They don´t have any real, judicial evidence. They are like:

Attached: 181118-weill-flat-earth-convention-hero-1_mcgxkz.gif (800x450, 515K)

I´m fine "black lives matter".LOL

t.

Attached: 1545047475977.jpg (621x502, 47K)

Shitty meme.

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 56K)

Glow more nigger
You'll never fit in

not only was that part toppest of keks, the shot he made to down that whore was remarkable!

Attached: 1549627768131.gif (229x176, 987K)

This

Attached: B72F4C0B-03B4-4F31-823E-6164BC838056.png (1054x204, 12K)

It’s most likely a combination of shills and those who are still in disbelief at what he did and have convinced themselves it’s a false flag cuz it gives whites shitty (((optics))). Also these folks probably haven’t read the manifesto or watched full video

>Kiwifarms, look for Brenton Tarrant thread
Thanks where do I look? I went to kiwifams.net, but I don't want to download the torrent. Where can I find the video on the internet?

The video is so fake the New Zealand government puts people in prison for spreading it.

Attached: retarded.jpg (1920x1500, 156K)

>kinda
Mate, you can never become a citizen of china
They have strict immigration laws and are fiercly ethno-centric
That's what he was getting at.
Watching kikebart n fox news twist as if he was a commie of sorts shows their own level of journalist integrity.
USA doesn't have news outlets, they're propaganda farms.
Brenton's manifesto was written for those in the know.
He made it shill proof
That's how it's easy to spot the shills itt

fuck off no one likes you

Google
" kiwifarms brenton tarrant posts on 8ch shoots up Mosque "
It's the first link
I can't post the link to thread cause it's tagged as spam
There is a link to the video on thread, no need to torrent it

OMFG the JIDF in full damage control.
You are the same piece of jew shill shit that was on a Tannant thread on Thrusday

>10 posts by this ID
Seething Jew Kraut

t. schizo spammer

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

It literally is, you don't know shit about China if you think it's actually a communism country

Lost but never forgotten brother.

Attached: 1553279534671.jpg (500x532, 51K)

Kill yourself worthless piece of shit. NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT!

Attached: 1546382087137.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

>NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT!

Attached: kill-your-friends-and-kill-yourself.png (600x700, 38K)

Attached: PreviewImage.png (1024x768, 213K)

BASED Kraut BTFO of schizo posters

Attached: 1552648769965.gif (554x400, 238K)

He is so based

Brenton Tarrant, Hero of Christchurch, Ebba Avenger, Kebab Removalist, the first of his line will never be forgotten.
Will we get to see his trial?

>the rabbi is losing his cool

LOL you are having a heart attack, stream it LOL

I thought it was so inspiring and based they wanted to stop it from spreading and radicalizing peeps.
Literally it shows you just how easy it is. He's there for like 6-7 min and no one tries to stop him. No cops show up and he even has time to drive to another mosque with bullet holes in his windshield.
It's literally so easy, that's what they're afraid of us knowing.

This

Send your "evidences" to NZ police cocksucker! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT! LOL

Attached: 15668a.jpg (1280x1024, 174K)

you are highly retarded

Reply to this post with "Hats off to you Breton"

And your local mosque will be visited by Brentons spirit of Vengence.

Attached: 1552666703365.gif (360x200, 2.33M)

"""""asian"""""

>March 15th, St. Brenton Tarrant's Day
I will celebrate every year. Never forget

For You.

Brenton is my hero. There is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: for_you.png (610x343, 236K)

>evidence, no one will believe you
Did I say I it was a false flag?

Nope...just think you are a piece of shit due to your appalling behavior and obvious shilling/spamming.
You went on a fit like this in the other thread. You are garbage.

THIS

Cvok, you too, Jesus Christ are you people working in a team?

Fucking looking like it.
Kokot

>Send your "evidences" to NZ police cocksucker! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT! LOL

Attached: in-your-face-middlefingers-fuck-you-caps-muetzen-baseballkappe.jpg (300x300, 32K)

When they say that is name will never be mentioned...

HIS NAME WAS BRENTON TARRANT!!!

Attached: RP.gif (499x207, 499K)

you are repeating yourself spam boy.

Again, retard, I never said it was a false flag, I just think you are a piece of shit. A worthless sperm burping tavern wench

take your meds, schizo

Never

Attached: 1553168862858.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Hes a pretty cool guy. Eh, kills shit skins and doesn't afraid of anything

Send your "evidences" to NZ police cocksucker! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT! LOL

Attached: Check your autism.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Holy shit, you are bat shit crazy, nuttier than squirrel turds.

When did I say it was a false flag?

Attached: crazy kraut.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Attached: +detected+_24bb4d4c5738b523f48e8fa7863d49c0.gif (300x150, 8K)

Send your "evidences" to NZ police cocksucker! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT! LOL!

Attached: 226976510-don-t-keep-calm-and-kill-yourself-5.png (600x700, 35K)

test

Hats off to you Breton!

>An Islamic fucktard criminal killed innocent people.
>Better show that White people are just as bad.

No, it was pretty standard sub 100m shot

Attached: Fuck off 2.gif (372x498, 577K)

Check out the full meltdown LOL
Now we know there are bots flooding these threads.