AMERICANS BARRED FROM PUBLIC EVENT TRY TO PRY THE DOOR OPEN AND FORCE THEIR WAY IN [VIDEO]

kek this is nuts. California is done with

Attached: commie.jpg (1303x834, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2y0aycvfNBc
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
youtube.com/watch?v=-uR8Pjnzn-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/2y0aycvfNBc

BUMP

BUMP SAVE CALIFORNIA

maybe they weren't members of the public???
what's the legal definition of that these days?

Attached: yakN4Xv.png (1264x113, 17K)

Cut Cali off and let it sink.

>white man wearing yellow vest: "i'm undocumented and transgender and I'm not afraid, LET ME IN"

wtf is going on in this video, need a rundown

Gib bacc Calexico

If you read the comments on the youtube video you can clearly see how much the left is already advocating for violence.

Imagine if we unleashed the full power of the fascist state on this woman. This video highlights the necessity for state violence ;)

Whites sperging out for no reason.

The comments also show the boiling water

Attached: pat.jpg (1236x700, 89K)

explain this shit faggot, retard

bro I forgot

Attached: pep.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

Learn to swim.

Literally all right-wingers calling for violence. Ain’t the left using ((()))

Bunch of dipshit Trump guys don’t understand RSVPing to an event, sperg our and demand entry by force and blame law enforcement for not taking their side when they’re in the wrong.

Why the rest of you haven't gone to work on the border with pick axes is a mystery to me, let the fuckers float away.

why are they claiming it's a public event? cravings, i imagine, is a private business. they don't have to let any of those faggots in.

I mean just look @ some replies on here Brit. The cuckery is on Jow Forums , you expect California to do anything? They're over with nothing can save it lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-uR8Pjnzn-E

>public event
>private property

it's not really a "public" event, it was probably just a public invitation, which doesn't mean anything legally

Of course we advocate for violence. The disgusting obese shitskin in the video and yourself will be liquidated together.

Attached: heil.jpg (241x209, 6K)

this is democracy in action and it is beautiful

>this is democracy in action

you got that right sir

Attached: also.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

>Bunch of dipshit Trump guys
how are they trump guys?

i support shooting blindly into the mob.

That's the guy "that raises taxes"?
This is going to end badly.

Imagine, an all dark-red future on that map. Remember to only date white women, get fit, and tell your friends about NatSoc.

And if shit gets too real in nonwhite California, move to Montana.

Bump this needs to be shared everywhere!

No you won’t. The most you fags can realistically do is a mostly lone-wolf jihadi insurgency. Anything bigger and you get WACO’d, but this time the rest of us cheer for it.

You guys aren’t the only ones packing heat. You might want to stop listening so much to your own propaganda

Nice. That just proves his point.

It won’t get any nicer and you are prob scared shitless

dios mio... la goblina grande del estados unidos de americana

Once whites are completely disenfranchised within the democracy they created, nonwhite invaders will see the reawakening of the beast they accuse us of being. Just wait and see what atrocities we're capable of.

I’m not making threats or calls for civil war. I don’t want it. I’m not hoping for collapse or revolution.

But I am saying fascist terrorists will face pushback from state and non-state actors if they escalate, and there are armed people ready for that possibility.

I’d rather they grow up instead, and I’d rather immigration lower instead because provoking this hornet’s nest is retarded in the first place.

Oh, I'd rather have a peaceful ethnostate too. The problems is when shitskins push their way in, like in the video, and when traitorous white liberals give away our nation to savages. Trust me, when white men realize that nonwhite invasion is a leftist power scheme, we will gradually come to hate the racial foreigner again.

kek, one could feel almost bad for those dumb boomers who take shitposting seriously. but then again they are boomers and deserve to be driven mad by memes

What was this even about? It looks like Mexicans mad at other Mexicans.

Jesus Christ, Try to spot someone who's NOT overweight

that's pretty easy to see, bucko. if you still wonder you're probably one of those idiots.

Welcome to California.

>AMERICANS

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

yeah, 60yo hamplanets who can't walk 3 yards without getting a heart attack are going to fight and win the racewar. seig heil!
lol

They will also be in the oven frien

Oddly enough, the vast majority of nonwhites are overweight. Our obesity levels are highly influenced by those with high melanin expression. Not only that, Mexico took our (Burger King) crown of most obese country. Feels bad man.

I see a fat goblina screeching, but other than that I can't tell what the fuck is going on. If it's a private business she's trying to enter, than I have no sympathy and her loud mouth can fuck off.

Average weight there is 300 pounds

Doesn’t compute faggot. An obese Mexican is the prime agitator and you’re talking Trump guys.

Why is everybody so incredibly fat?

Nah, things like christchurch will continue to happen. I disavow violence, but terrorism is surprisingly effective. If anything, white people should learn from muslims.

Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, and other misc. Central American goblinas.

I think their drugs are starting to kick in

>Can't put your three and four hundred pound on my way
>Is a landwhale herself
El goblino de las Americas.

what am i looking at?

>wanting to anex jewifornia
Maybe just the girls to unbrown a little the population

So far what has been gathered is that the owner has prevented people from coming in, caused an infernal butthurt, white guilt liberals join in like a pack of wild hyenas on a dead carcass, start getting on a soap box and yell how discriminatory this is and the restaurant is not being inclusive and they're demanding diversity. I kid you not.

Attached: 1539808757863.jpg (660x810, 101K)

Someone told Linda KFC was temporarily closed for maintenance, but she wasn't having any of that racist bigot shit.

Yall need to start killing off your politicians. Catch em slipping at home, on a morning job, grabbing the mail just catch them and kill them. The only way this will ever get better is if Californians(and people around the world in general) take direct action and start killing these courrupt deamons(politicians). Non violence is a lie, peace is a lie, dialogue is a lie, the only thing these people understand is force, so show them some. All these people on this site talk about killing blacks or whites, the people who really need to die are the SUPER RICH and those boot licking fucks that support them. So start killing politicians state and federal and then start killing rich people and maybe we'll see a positive change in this country when all the daemons are dead.

Attached: TheCleanTimesAreComing.jpg (700x700, 55K)

Attached: fweff.jpg (758x717, 76K)

Entitlement at its finest

>all these faggots screaming let her in
>not a single one joins her in trying to get her in

The absolute state of Californian “”””men””””

america is so incredibly low IQ its not even funny

If any of you reactionary fucknuts had bothered to watch the whole thing, the CA state speaker didn't want anyone I. e event that would make him "uncomfortable" that's why rent a cop was there, police that get overtime for off hours events. These CA douches are raising taxes and giving amnesty to spics that are child rapists. But pol tards are, "Hur, dur, El goblina is fat", she's got more balls than any of you.

Attached: bronson.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Yes terrorism is so effective it has turned every country it originates from into a shithole and only increased the power of the government in the target countries

>Trump guys
>old hippy and a bunch of obese Mexican women
either Trump's hispanic outreach really bore fruit or you're full of shit. This is some municipal politician's event Trump doesn't even enter the picture.

>Landwhale tries to force her way in with her girth
>Stop touching me!
>Let me in!
>Don't hurt me!
>Help!

Attached: k.jpg (770x436, 287K)

>That intro

Also thinking california isn't a corrupt leftwing shit hole

Attached: btfo.gif (200x150, 640K)

Chicken shot politician didn't want adversary comments. Checks out

Attached: Soyface.png (224x151, 89K)

kek wut

Next level accelerationism

The comments at youtube are eye opening.
Most are Jow Forumstard tier.
People are really mad.

>BARRED FROM PUBLIC
?????

To anyone not from California, South Gate is an incredibly shitty part of town. It's like the hood and barrio both collided with an industrial complex. That woman could be their mascot. Sadly, it looks like many communities in SoCal (Santa Ana, Stanton, National City, all of South Central LA, etc.)

Attached: off to mexico.jpg (480x451, 54K)

It appears some californians still have some fight in them.
It's not like they're blind to the absolute bullshit that happens here. It's a dictatorship that blows the horn of political correctness every so often to pacify the unwashed masses.
It's all hypocrisy

kek

what is going on here

Local government sent out invitations to a "town hall" type meeting, where the general public could ask questions. He decided (stupidly) to host it at a local panderia (like a mexican donut shop). Then he (or his people) decided to screen out people who looked like they planned to be disruptive. That's why the screeching hamplanet with spider web tattoos was not allowed in.

Attached: california diversity and immigration.jpg (1024x412, 66K)

INCLUSION FAGGIT DO U SPEAK IT

To your pic---> They already did that. Check history. There was substantial Anglo unauthorized migration to Mexican Texas. They wouldn't assimilate, they wouldn't learn the language, they wouldn't pay taxes, they demanded citizenship, they criticized the Mexican government, they called the Mexican government tyrannical, they wouldn't follow customs, they were criminals for the most part. We learned from the best.

Import the third world, become the third world.

i lived in california 20 years and i say kill them all

Every young Hispanic in America knows english and probably knows it better than spanish.

It's too late. Pete Wilson was your great white hope. He failed. California is lost, it's conquered. Texas is next.

>@
I could never imagine being this new. Sorry or whatever if your intentions aren't malignant.

bump

>HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING MARIJUANA? THEN WHY THE DARK GLASSES

Attached: richhboyyee.jpg (361x245, 12K)

Changes come, keep your dignity. Take the high road, take it like a man. Moma sed like the rain, like a kidney stone, it’s just a broken heart son. This too shall pass away.

The holy gift is a holy gift.

>I'd rather immigration lower
It's not. It never will. Get over it.