France: Muslims sexually harass FIVE YEAR OLD. French Police Censoring News

twitter.com/RightTingWakes/status/1108846288093761536

Multiple French user have confirmed accurate subtitles.

I leave for 4 hours to lightly sleep and the nobody made a new thread? I am not dropping this until it has one million views.

Attached: Sand.webm (400x710, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/ambassadefrance/profile?s=6cm7D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spread it my friend

he is just joking. nothing happened and you will see it on the news in a few days

Attached: 1542426891687.jpg (858x960, 157K)

What the fuck does wallah mean?

"on allah i swear"

Muslims are pedo scum like their false prophet.

Good timing frog bro. Are the subtitles legit?

Why would you joke about raping a sobbing four year old? If that is what you joke about when someone is filming you what do you when you think nobody is watching?

Attached: sajYahsPHt-8.png (300x250, 45K)

yeah they are but don't translate the mocking ton he is having. Also the guy at the end tell him "alright stop, let's go"

they dumbdumb

Yeah just joking... He's hiding in a child game and grab her hands swearing on his pedo prophet he will fuck her...

Can you explain the joke to me? What kind of person thinks this is funny?

Nobody except sandniggers apparently

arabs and other assorted inbred muslims

Attached: 7019401_orig.jpg (650x374, 207K)

hilarious
how do I download from twitter? Why am I such a noob?

Still waiting to hear back from Dutch user who contacted embassy?

Below is address and weibo account.

Will some French user contact Chinese Embassy please?

北京市朝阳区天泽路60号 100600

电话: (00.86.10) 85.31.20.00
传真 : (00 86 10) 85.31.20.20

办公时间
联系我们

weibo.com/ambassadefrance/profile?s=6cm7D0

Attached: 1553350669816.png (1080x1810, 247K)

Sand niggers have the most fucked darkest senses of humor. They like to horrify people just for the lulz

Only dumb people will find that funny

thats the right way to do it, fucking sad cuck euros won't do anything but at least the bug men might.

Exactly after attacking innocent people with acid they like to fuck childrens..

And after that they ask why everybody in the world hates them... More than jews

"he doesn't understand our langage let's say something funny because out of context" joke taken to the max

What's that girl holding in her right hand?

Attached: 1492264990031.png (828x828, 98K)

mosque shooter was just joking, subscribe to pewdiepie and all the other memes, yet you still got butthurt and whined

Fuck off

Do you Really think chinks are gonna do something about that? I mean that's an horrible thing but French government do nothing about that and surely will not allow any foreign country decide for the future of macron's beloved sandniggers...

Is there actually not a single fucking chink poster on this board that isn't just a sex tourist in China(read: English teacher) that can tell us if this has gotten any traction at all in China?

I knew I did the right thing in hating all east asian posters on this board.

Attached: 1428930445526.jpg (673x625, 119K)

It's disgusting how french men won't leave Asians alone. What betas...

Attached: Untitled.png (806x907, 1.2M)

Chinese get pissed when they are attacked anywhere. Look up Ying Yong uiuc. One Chinese girl at University of Illinois got kidnapped and murder by a physical PhD there and the Chinese still won't shut up about it

Ying Ying*

What about a decrease in tourism from China?

But the man who murdered her will not be judged in China... That's the sad point here

it's part of the package of living in France.

>yeah they are but don't translate the mocking ton he is having. Also the guy at the end tell him "alright stop, let's go"

He was only partially kidding.
And you don't joke with these serious issues.

That's not so important I think

Wow cool joke from that guy. I bet he makes a lot of people laugh when he jokes about dicking 5 year olds.

yeah he jokinly made her hand touch his penis
hahah such a prankster

Most of French's humorist have North African origins...

hey gook, jews rape their own biological children every day and you dont see it on nejews.

>Multiple French user have confirmed accurate subtitles
Lol absolute bullshit, this is a shit attempt at damage control for the NZ attack

We don't give a fuck about long noses here, we talking about goyim stuff.

I guess that's the nonwhite privilege. If I did that I would be crucified

Yeah, right...

How would some French fag even know what they're saying, theyre speaking in some Berber dialect. Right off the bat its bullshit

HAPPENING AT FRENCH DISNEYLAND
>
>

GET IN HERE

Fucking idiot they speak some WORDS but not 100%berberic like "wallah" or some other sandniggers bullshit but they speak French all the time in This video...

I tried to contact the embassy in Paris in my broken french yesterday.
Have not heard back either

Dutchbro I tried uploading it on dumpert but never uploaded something there before does it take a while? Do they verify your email cause i just filled in a random email address that exists.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-23 21-40-03.png (1141x431, 94K)

the way things are going in your country, you might get yourself crucified just for being here.

This justifies brenton.

Didn't this happen days ago? And they still haven't done anything..
Wtf is wrong with this world...

they were trying to get her to consent, then it wouldn't be rape.

The "police nationale" official Twitter said it's not worth to share this video because they actually work for fi ding those pedo.. Topkek they will do anything about that like usual

Would Sloppy cunt wear a burka this time in favore of these animals? And why femminist bitchers are not saying a shit?

I hate em all so much. You can't even imagine.

Fuck off Karim.

I'm low-key waiting for a China-EU war right now.

Attached: 1458654873169.jpg (533x477, 22K)

Thats why i contacted the chinks, Pierre.
We know your police are mostly musulmans and are to busy raping kids on their own.
We think we might get the chinks mad enough if we find the right ones.

T.sandnigger abdul

In fact French police are mostly white but (my English is very bad I try to explain simply) the laws here are very strict if the police try to stop a criminal who stabbed a man they can't use their gu. Gun because for the French law the self de fence is only applicable if both of them share the same weapon category (knife for knife and guns for using guns) that's very shitty situation here because most of our judges are Marxists scums

You mean like the attacks in Paris, Spain, UK ECT.
Fuck off.

>french """humorist"""

give this arab guy to my hands

a have a joke for him

Only after Europeans have killed 500 of you. then you have a right to get angry.
You kill 500 Europeans and somehow feel like you have the right to kill anyone for small attack against you.
You deserve a bullet in the fucking head!

This is why the best thing is for as many people to see the video as possible.

If I share it (without VPN) I can be arrested for "hate speech" or some bullshit like that... The antiraciste laws are very powerful here

How do you logically explain that they try to stop the spread of the video if they havent identified the perpetrators yet?

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Because for them it's their jobs to find the man and try to silence the "racists"

Are you a girl?

The absolute state of our country manages to turn australian shitposters into terrorists. You can guess how serious the situation is here.

Xi is in France right now, will make for interesting small talk with Macuck

Oo ee oo aa aa.
Ting tang _____ _____ bing bong.

the Chinese literally interned thousands of Muslims in their own country. pretty sure the next step is to intern them outside their country.

Not so sure about that but if the people interned are Muslim whatever lol

Want to see tittays?

>inb4 Taiwan invades Netherlands

underrated

Tracht jij het een keer op dumpert te plaatsen?

Did he kiss her right before the camera turned away?

Attached: 1488205628531.png (450x416, 207K)

yes

We are we just going to slaughter these people? It's way past time

spam it through weibo

No, let's laugh with the asian girl.
That's what true Europeans do.

Attached: laughed.jpg (720x1022, 104K)

Little asian girl is about to become enriched, just like all the girls in finland

bump