Remember this?

Musky Musk

Attached: (((Triggered)) by Elon Musk.png (1904x1346, 1.88M)

Based.

and just like that he stopped being the golden boy and became intoxicated lunatic with failed business

and red pilled

>

Show flag

he was never anything but a 2 bit thief and scam artist

>

SHOW REAL FLAG

I have never met any musk fan who wasn't a turboautist and incel

I've never met a cringy memeflag who wasn't a jew

Attached: 1541256427481.jpg (1540x810, 391K)

That was Mark Zuckerberg, he ripped off the Winklevoss Twins. They got Zucked in the ass.

Attached: facebook.jpg (800x448, 54K)

Attached: elon.jpg (1601x2130, 1.88M)

Typical leftist asshole
>free speech for me, but not for thee
I despise you fucks.

I like this post.

>egsactly 20 years after americans bomb my country, it is socialy unacceptable to be white, and if you say its ok to be white you are attacked
literal gods punishment! death to america

Musk comes from a South African background where the whites are oppressed at the moment with land being seized, and white farmers being killed for that land by the black africans. (anecdotal, though references can be found with a google search, it’s 4:15am cut me some slack). Perhaps not pertinent to him now (or perhaps so?), it is a valid point of argument for why he would lean towards white supremacy.

Further, having had older relatives that were present during the apartheid era, they would likely say they were better times. I myself have heard South African war veterans say they are diagusted how their country “went to the dogs”. This sort of rhetoric surely must have some
impact on Musk

I don't care what /pol says, Musk is /ourguy

>(anecdotal, though references can be found with a google search, it’s 4:15am cut me some slack).
Don't need a source - just look north of the Limpopo. I grew up in Zimbabwe and all of our land was seized. It now sits unused and deserted. This is the case with hundreds of other farms across the country and a main reason why the economy is in shambles right now.

Attached: rhojak.jpg (214x235, 10K)

(((feinberg)))

Our Lord and Savior bless us with 0-60 mph in 2,2 secs

Me too, though small town Northern South Africa. Dad was a farmer, mum was a nurse, we were forced out of our home at gunpoint, and fled to Australia

Fren, I think you mean (((Americans))).

I need to do this incognito but a grey hoodie isn't discreet enough. I know I'll put a giant pepe on it.

you cucks went along with it
sure, the kikes threw the ball, but you were the ones to fetch it. dont pretend that a huge swath of white americans in 1999 were not totaly on board with the idea of america being the world policeman that bombs countries for MUH FREEDUM MUH DEMOCRICY

pravda when?

So what your saying is: Musk has first hand seen the evil that is (black) African people and DOESN'T like it? Go figure.