HAPPENING Norway cruise ship in trouble

youtube.com/watch?v=dFmz16TrehA

people being evacuated.

Attached: viking.jpg (480x300, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fleetmon.com/maritime-news/2019/25609/cargo-ship-distress-5-miles-distressed-viking-sky-/
twitter.com/alexus309/status/1109537029912711168
nrk.no/mr/cruiseskip-i-trobbel-utanfor-more-og-romsdal-1.14487336
twitter.com/alexus309/status/1109558738594222081
youtube.com/watch?v=uuh0eSxdRF4
youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
twitter.com/alexus309/status/1109551535669665792
youtube.com/watch?v=dFmz16TrehA
twitter.com/oxman78/status/1109511743364128768
youtube.com/watch?v=JXhn3rsJrUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

That looks like some awesome windsurfing.

NOT A FUCKING HAPPENING

Nobody is going to die, just a slow evacuation

Dead boomers is always a happening.

>most passangers are british and american

I hope it sinks with no survivors.

Swedish Pirates?

Attached: Sven.jpg (300x168, 8K)

who lives here?

Attached: 1553371770692.jpg (480x300, 20K)

Somali vikings.

Attached: 8B596229-72EA-46E2-88B8-727E5B830AE3.jpg (154x178, 12K)

bumping for titanic style news reports live

Attached: 1551393228003.jpg (640x894, 46K)

1300 people cruise ship in trouble is a fucking happening.

Bert

Ahhh good ol' mom and son drive, the best times are when your mother is naked hanging out of your car I'm telling you

nah it is a nothing burger. There is a winter storm currently along the coast and the ship experienced engine failure in a rough patch of sea.

they are just emptying the ship in case of emergency due to the storm. Currently there is not an emergency ongoing, just an evacuation.

The continental cucks on board are probably vomiting and panicking though

kek

fleetmon.com/maritime-news/2019/25609/cargo-ship-distress-5-miles-distressed-viking-sky-/

second ship in trouble

what is the norwegian opinion on this "people" going on cruises around the fjords?

>tfw saw it in and out of port for the last few weeks
finally some local stuff

You should fear him. That is all.

not a happening, also not Jow Forums material

There is growing resentment. The municipalities are struggling to cope with the amount of tourists coming, both from land, sea and the sky. The tourist traps/operators are rubbing their hands hard and the locals are getting sick of the crowds. Even my home island far north which was nothing but a backwater when i grew up, is starting to get crowded now.
People are mostly on the neutral and welcoming sides. But once the capacity of the infrastructure is breached, this will soon change.

1200 pensioner boomers from the UK and US need to be rescued. Someone's gonna end up dying here

The other ship HAGLAND Captain looks really bad. It looks like it might sink soon.

twitter.com/alexus309/status/1109537029912711168

Looks terrifying, especially if you are 70 year old.

I heard on NRK ( Norwegian state channel) that some one jumped into the ocean. But they chose not to report it. Since they had no confirmation on the report.

They're jumping into 2C water with 20 meter waves. They're fucking gone

good
cruise ships are a boomer thing, anyway
may they feed the fishes

Also look twitter profile of that person "a memoirs of transsexuality"

Boomer traps on board.

>twitter.com/alexus309/status/1109537029912711168
fucking retards, get to the lower decks.

i love it when those people get a taste of reality

I am not a captain but this ship looks like it is about to sink:
nrk.no/mr/cruiseskip-i-trobbel-utanfor-more-og-romsdal-1.14487336

Boat is loaded with boomers and their neet grand kids, and nothing of value was last.

oh fugg. for me, it looks fun. i would def jump on that couch and literally go couch surfing.

I just joined a random weird norweigan twitch stream and every donation was ”hang the jews” and ”fuck niggers” kek.

Good, fuck them, i hope many scandicucks perish.

Oh fuck, didnt even read the topic. Holy shit!

HOLY SHIT IT'S GOING DOWN!

Attached: 51W5HSjDJZL._AC_SY400_.jpg (259x400, 20K)

>fuck niggers
sounds about right for you cucks.

link?

>LGBT advocate
Take the ship down, based Poseidon

twitter.com/alexus309/status/1109558738594222081

Tons of boomers in safety vests.

two different sips going down at the same time atm, the cruiseship is better off while a cargo ship with 9 people aboard is definitely fucked

Female captain like with that warship?

These guys are fucking dead

So no new Estonia?

Sage

Let me guess, half of crew is female...

Who the fuck goes on cruises?.
>Storms
>Sea sickness
>Trapped on a ship
>Guaranteed Norovirus Outbreak
>Boomers

Harstad?

Who is this jew? Is there any real coverage of this?

Waves look as shit as with Estonia.

might look spooky but doesn't seem like anything major is gonna happen
youtube.com/watch?v=uuh0eSxdRF4

...that whole time I expected The Hannity show to project on screen. this is what I imagine it is to watch Fox news

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-165203.jpg (1433x1861, 716K)

The difference between this ship and estonia was as following: youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM

twitter.com/alexus309/status/1109551535669665792

As it is happening that lady on board is tweeting about LGBT rights.

LMAO that faggot was sacked from RSBN fortrying to break into one of the female anchors hotel rooms with a hard on XD

Underrated af

It will be if it has a Southern Euro captain

>youtube.com/watch?v=dFmz16TrehA
Top autist.

Attached: 1515789168143.jpg (960x720, 44K)

Just confirmed the crew from HAGLAND Captain. Is jumping into the ocean ( confirmed from norwegian tv)

Kapten vekling

Stay with your ship!

They must try to be rescued by chopper while in the water. They are so fucked i feel sorry for them since this is a death sentence. They could have evacuated earlier but the captian choose not too.

Welp they are absolutely fucked. How many crew was still aboard, on the news here that freighter already looked on the verge op capsizing.

9 people was onboard the cargo ship

They didn't try evacuating them yet with the helicopters? Damn, the news here reported that they were last broadcast.

The rescue helicopter is trying to pick the crew out from the ocean as i am typing this message

That's God's punishment for all the oil they stole from Denmark. Fucking salmon fiddlers.

Attached: comfy pepe.jpg (1462x2048, 646K)

twitter.com/oxman78/status/1109511743364128768

Water on board on cruise ship.

Attached: media.png (571x687, 66K)

The civilian rescue service from the neighboring town have been called in. I got a txt message earlier since i was forced into to the service.since i refuse to join the military.

meanwhile you fucked our language and ran our country into the ground for 400 years, I'd say you still owe us

quote: The exact number of people on board was 1373, of which 915 are passengers, most of them from the USA and the United Kingdom. Evacuation ongoing in darkness: helicopters hoisted out a little more than 140 so far

>muh reparations

Listen up, dear salmon fiddler; we protected your sorry asses for 400 years. You're literally just a bunch of ungrateful snowniggers. Blame everything on the Danes - and rob them. And now you also want reparations??

Get the fuck outta here.

Attached: 1552917034133.png (670x565, 36K)

>a bunch of boomers stuck on a sinking luxury cruise ship
oh no, what a tragedy.

Attached: 1547384481113.png (561x542, 229K)

It is a traditional boat house for storing boats and fishing equipment. No one lives there.

TANGIBLE
REPARATIONS
>protected
couldn't protect us from the swedes in 1718, couldn't protect us from the brits in 1812, hell you couldn't hold out for longer than 2 hours against the nazis, how could you ever hope to protect anyone when you can't protect yourself?

>Agenda Free
>Obvious jewish anchor
kek

Checked for dead gay Anglo boomers

>mfw modern news is just some kike reading other people's twitter posts live.

Unlike humans, that plant wants some water, little does it knows it's salt water.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JXhn3rsJrUM

What can I say.. The love dissipated. Besides that, Copenhagen had been fucked by the Britbongs twice in five years. No fucking wonder we couldn't protect your stinking asses in 1812. The Brits were many, and they were ruthless. They wanted revenge from back in the Viking days when we cucked almost all of Britain.

The Danish economy was in ruins back in the early 19th century because of these two ambush attacks by the Britbongs. We even gave you your freedom/independence two years after because we realized that we were not enough people to control such a large area.

You Norwegians are being a bit untermensch about us Danes. If your brother gave you a lottery ticket and you won the jackpot, wouldn't you then share with him? - No, cause you're Norwegian.. A salmon fiddling fjord monkey.

Look shuck by the hand of god...
olo.

Attached: 1541807880014.png (402x576, 502K)

are they immigrants?

>Woman's
not insane, totally normal

Anglo boomers and pensioners

Chopper is wasting fuel.
should drop them off on shore an get chopper to move thenm from shoreline.

God dammed muppets.

>boomers and pensioners
nothing of value, but I'd wish they where immigrants instead

t. assmad because he doesn't have access to fresh caught salmon or beautiful nature
and you didn't give us independence, the swedes got us as a war prize, but by then we were starting to form an independence movement
I see no reason why we can't be friends today though, I love cheap beer and pipe tobacco

Attached: 1553022244564.jpg (468x468, 36K)

What the fuck norway that second in less than a year get your shit together arent you a maritime country

Worship of Jesus ended. Poseidon is best deity now.

Attached: whew.jpg (1253x912, 268K)

It's not their fault, boomers ate too much cake.

Looks gone.

Twitter #vikingsky is shitstorm of virtuesignalers, white haters, muslims and all kind of shit ...

t. got his only aircraft carrier permanently put out of service
We might have dropped the ball, but you have no ball to drop essentially

You're literally the Scandinavian Croats. Blame all the innocent people for all the wrongdoings, and celebrate all the villains as if they were the good guys.

We also got salmon in Denmark, you fjell monkey. We just don't farm them, cause we aren't salmon fiddlers.

We should invade you fuckers again and cuck you for all eternity. You really deserve it.

Attached: wj.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Attached: oh no.jpg (653x477, 102K)

>Austism! Free TV
That spaz actually has a pre-planned video to cover a powerball drawing. I used to keep him on as background noise for happenings because he would get trolled so hard in his chat but he has an army of jannies now.

Nice find user.

Attached: Japanese wild Yakuza look.jpg (1025x1280, 208K)