What happened to yellow vests today?

Did they died? I know the military was supposed to be present.

Attached: 07Yellow-Vests-Wilco-Versteeg-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0UdQW_mmlA
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmYMdlazGy
youtube.com/watch?v=DPaG8LCVgnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Go1W-BAm3CM
youtube.com/watch?v=h8d_p8b8DFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pjo5FpkScMM
youtube.com/watch?v=a8fkyIln6IQ
f-cebook.com/brutofficiel/videos/257138661830917/
pscp.tv/w/1lPJqdONejNGb
youtube.com/watch?v=R6gL_F4VWs8
youtube.com/watch?v=qZuHq8DPEUw
youtube.com/watch?v=tDUYyaoTjK4
youtube.com/watch?v=kiyQtccEQdA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

French bros?

Bump

I think it's being heavily censored on all platforms including here.

There's no live streams.

This thread will be deleted soon.

No discussion on Reddit.

Nothing in the MSM.

If anyone has a live stream please share.

bump, last thread is kill.

Attached: 1509036223434.jpg (960x541, 89K)

>Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=q0UdQW_mmlA
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmYMdlazGy
>Multi
youtube.com/watch?v=DPaG8LCVgnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Go1W-BAm3CM
youtube.com/watch?v=h8d_p8b8DFQ
>Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=pjo5FpkScMM
youtube.com/watch?v=a8fkyIln6IQ
f-cebook.com/brutofficiel/videos/257138661830917/
pscp.tv/w/1lPJqdONejNGb
>Toulouse
youtube.com/watch?v=R6gL_F4VWs8
youtube.com/watch?v=qZuHq8DPEUw

>Bonus: UK Anti-Brexit Protest
youtube.com/watch?v=tDUYyaoTjK4

A pig had a heart attack.

Macron WON.

AGAIN.

Go home now.

blump, where you baggots at

Attached: 1547096297567.jpg (719x960, 195K)

cops almost killed a 71 year-old woman.

Attached: D2V9RZyWsAA_JkI.jpg large.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

Attached: injured grandma.jpg (716x1848, 187K)

No true live streams. All those were recorded earlier.

Nobody has a live stream it's all censored.

The gov is hiding the real number of deaths, it's around 800 for today
Expect a huge response tomorrow

What are you talking about?

She's dead. Not almost dead

Every meme dies eventually.

What would happen if they marched into the suburbs where the mudslimes live? Remy a journalist passed by some Algerians and he was almost mugged out of his phone.

Attached: M8hP7DT.png (566x872, 643K)

Does ANYBODY have an *actual live stream* of *tonight*? All I see are 'live streams' which are actually recordings of earlier today.

bump

BUMP

Around 250 000 people around France.
More than last weeks.
No violence in Paris.
Some little shit happened in Nice and Lyon.
So, it continues...

Big next thing is European elections.
Le Pen will have 30%, Macron 15% And Melanchon (Trotskists) 12%...

> legs crossed
> arms stiffened
She's fuckin' done with life, regardless of whether she 'recovers'.

Attached: image.jpg (550x550, 194K)

the political cleansings have began. the eu army entered paris and is cleaning up.

I was watching the livestreams earlier this morning and saw that they were spraypainting some building. After that I had this immediate urge to sleep and fell asleep. I awake to find that all the streams have been wiped... WTF

Anyone looking at these pictures who still thinks huwh*te privilege is a thing should neck themselves
Remember to them you're all niggers

Somebody with actually got her phone stolen.
Rémy said "Which one was it ?"
And she answered "I don't know they all look alike".
Topkek'd.

François Boulo, a very liked figure of the mouvement said last week that "the Boomers did everything wrong".

youtube.com/watch?v=kiyQtccEQdA

bump

Attached: 0FC289C9-6E76-4802-95C7-DCBC316AC019.jpg (711x399, 29K)

Nope, we already had those. The gvt made them obligatory some years before.

So the Gvt helped the merchant make millions, nothing new then.

sad af.

Attached: 1551124956802.jpg (750x608, 206K)

Macon thugs 19th week yellow vests still going strong in spite of brutal police crackdowns. #GiletsJaunes #YellowVests

WWG1WGA

Attached: 24ED855D-2346-44FB-8EF5-CF37A4669B6F.png (1024x708, 1.44M)

>WWG1WGA
What ?

?!?! so that topic did die all of a sudden?!
From what I got today
>130.000 people on the street in france today
>1 granny got attacked and is fine now
>1 cop had a heart-attack and is a vegetable now
>1 punk was hilarious
>1 journalist got robbed by niggers
>no immigrant joined the protestors

Damn, I gotta get me some of that goon squad gear.

I think Rémy (the journalist) managed to get his phone back, is that right ?
Because that guy is the unluckiest man I ever saw: always on the trajectory of a grenade, always searched and/or beaten by police, getting robbed and/or insulted.

nothing, they don't do shit.

The shades are a nice touch, Spring is here and the weather was nice.

The Army did turn up...
and surrendered to the protesters.

If only that was the case.

Bumping since this should be top of Jow Forums

You frogs need to step your game up thou, I’m not saying violence but you need the mobs to double in size to make them actually care

KEK

Yeah we know, you can't make it happen just like that, but Macron is really good to do stupid stuff.

He's supposed to give a plan to get out of this crisis in April since the "Great" "Debate" (it was a real joke).

Since he won't do shit people will get angry again. Plus May is culturally/historically a month of protests, especially the 1st.

Bumping, since this was one of my biggest hopes for something to actually change here in EU... =(

Despite the shills's effort in those thread and the full closing of information in Europe and the USA about the YV, it's still going and actually there was more people than say 2 weeks ago.

Please keep updating us, French bros.

Well, the french internet/youtube and TV is full of people arguing very loudly, while the Gvt dogs desperatly try to defend the nothingness of the Gvt.

Military fired on the protesters, and now NRA for life in the US, and the second amendment.

Bumping.

Today was nice, shit started kinda early but not last week-level in any way.

Attached: confusion.jpg (720x960, 53K)

Has anything even changed in the last 3 months?

If something would have changed they wouldnt go on the street every week

Nice exchange there.

Oh and btw the German media isnt really reporting about it. Just that there is riot and the Yellow Wests are destroying everything.

They're scared.

The usual then.
No really except for the 10 billion plan than Macron gave in December, the change is mostly ideologic.
For the last 60 years, the gvt would do stuff. If we didn't liked it, we would go on strike, then go on negociations and meeting halfway, sometimes winning, sometimes not.
It was seen as a "fair" fight.

Then Macron came, thinking the system was perfect like himself, and decided that buying the media and not negociating was easier.

Despite what people would tell you, the French people LIKE to talk about politic, they like to think about the country and how it should work.
But Macron represent a France where nobody except him and those who agree with him has a voice.

They voted some days ago the privatisation of the fucking Charles de Gaulle's Airport (ADP) !
They voted that with 45 votes at 05:45 !
EVERY economist/politicians not LaREM/homeless cunt on the street can tell you that it makes no sense at all to do that !

of course they are but something like that wont happen in germany unless the economy collapse. It was always like that trough history. As long the german man can feed their family everything is fine but dear god when that doesnt work anymore...

Yeah but Germany is not fine. From our point of view you're just running into the wall and don't want to see it.
Btw your "new Merkel" looks even worse than the last and is really dumb.

They voted for a privatisation of an Airpot at 5:45AM in the Senate? WTF? WHY?

We have no real alternative right now. We have 6 Major Parties. The Greens and left and the social democrats (Social democrats which turned more left now) Having arround 38% of the peoples vote.

The ''middle'' Christdemocrats now leaded by the new Merkel ( btw she hates that name and got triggered so much by it). When they voted we had the alternative between a rothschild shill, a gay pharmaguy with an inhuman look and well mini merkel.
She is trying to get more right but desu she is still leaning left like merkel did.

the FDP( liberals) which have a lot of good points and ideas but they bend over for the ALDE group in europe (same macron wants to join)

and the AFD (our guys) they are currently trying to get accepted by the other parties and dont have so much attention unless negative one like tax evation.

Btw. The CDU/CSU merkels party is right now loosing Millenias and Generation Z trough article 13 and 11 which gets pushed by a german CSU guy. A total looser.

The European election will be a total shitshow in germany. I can promise you that. Especially arround the Peoples party( Socialdemocrats and Christdemocrats)

>They voted for a privatisation of an Airpot at 5:45AM in the Senate? WTF? WHY?

It was the Parliament, not the Senate, which for once is trying to piss off Macron for months now.
LaREM has the majority in the Parliament, so debate after debate after debat they stall the discussions until ridiculous hours, then, dince most of the majority deputies are from Paris itself, they used that to won the votes by just being there.

There is simply no quorum required for a law to pass.

Oh and thanks for your explanation on German politics.

Btw our European elections are not going to be clean either. Nobody trusts nobody anymore. Plus in France we don't really cared for european elections for a long time.

Bamp

AFD has some points, but they'd still sell everything to the jews!! There are not ours!

np its always different when people are telling you this from their own perspective then the media is trying to tell you that :)

But its getting really interesting rn.
There is a new group in the CDU which tries to force it more to the right. Like real right anno 1990 CDU with no migration etc. There are a lot of interesting people like the old intelligence service chef who got kicked out by merkel and Co.

Tbh when nothing big will happen the next goverment will most likely will be between the liberals, GREENS and CDU
so many people are licking the ass of greta because of climate change its ridicilous.

>European Elections

Its not as big as goverment elections but last time we had like 50% who actually voted.
As i said before the old parties pissed off a lot of milenias and gen Z people and most likely they will vote more Green and left parties then Conservatives or wont vote at all.
The big Winners will be most likely the greens and the AFD( right populist party)

Yeah try beeing antisemitic in germany ask the old granny from the NPD what happens by it (she got arrested with 85? because she denied the holocaust. Some old witch from an SS officer)

>ChiRho
>INRI
>DEUS VULT

Just how big are we, guise ?

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 126K)

>we will gas one world globalist agents
the belief that if you send enough military and financial aid to Israel they may run out of space to live comfortably

50% is actually more than us, 42% voted in 2014 and 40% in the one before that.

Our political spectrum is in shambles right now, dince Macron's party took a lot of seat but is already crumbling, we don't know what will fill the gaps.

Oh ok.

nono, it's all satire! ..

Yeah you dont have a middle party rn right? Before Macron you had Hollande and macron is even worse then him. Tbh i guess you will have a chaos after him unless you get the next rothschild shill. Either you get Melechon or Le pen.

Before Macron it was:

Far-left : Mélenchon (LFI) and Communists
Left : basically PS, but they slided to the right with Hollande.
Middle-right : Bayrou with the MODEM, but still plus right than middle.
Right: UMP (now Les Republicains), basic european right.
Far-right : Lepen

Now it's pic related.

Attached: 10552745.jpg (1240x829, 61K)