European VS. American Conservatism

What is the difference between a European conservative and an American one?

Attached: united-states-versus-europe-8602645.jpg (1300x855, 78K)

how deep they take israels dick up their ass, euros maybe 60% of what americans take

Ours have bigger dicks and love anime

Attached: 169109549635.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

European conservatives believe their royalty have divine backing while American conservatives believe it's Israelis who have it.

Your basic American conservative would be considered extreme far-right Nazi by European "conservatives"

European "conservatives" are center-right at most, and still believe in LGBT trannies, gun control, loose borders, carbon taxes, VAT, etc.

This isn't counting Eastern Europe though. That place is a mystery to me.

guns

>Your basic American conservative would be considered extreme far-right Nazi
Mainstream conservatives in the US are in favor of mass immigration, what are you smoking?

The amount of freedom they're trying to hold on to.

Attached: 0983459.png (597x812, 727K)

European conservatives
>Way more diverse. The parties range from ethnic nationalists to civic cucks
>Less immigrationist
>Way less religious
>More pro welfare state
>Most don't care about muh gunz
>Aren't obsessed with sucking jewish cock

American conservatives
>More homogeneous. Only one party controlled by neocons who love israel
>Pro mass immigration
>Fuck the welfare state
>Muh god
>Muh gunz
>Maybe less lgbtq+342342 friendly compared to some western european countries

>pic not related

Attached: 1541110487272.png (1024x817, 942K)

>a swede talking about taking a dick
lol

Attached: kVceEyv.png (549x653, 183K)

Attached: 1553371814095.png (1300x855, 321K)

One tends to be more libertarian the other is fascist larping

forgot to say that american conservatives are way more jingoistic

this

are we touching dicks in that pic?

Listen faggot, I don't know how many memes you're overdosing on but if you went outside, 99% of people are fine with regular legal immigration as long as they go through the proper channels and become citizens

Now before you instinctively call me a kike let me tell you I am not one of those people, I supported the America First Party which called for an end to ALL immigration for 10 years. This is considered radical by the mainstream public

But you have to fucking consider your political environment and realize the majority of people don't think like that, at least not publicly

Also to answer your question, an American conservative slurps isrrael's cock and a European conservative slurps america's cock

American conservatism isn't.

I've lived on both sides of the ocean, so here's my take:

Europe has parties that call themselves "centre-right." These are what the majority of "conservative" or "right" parties in Europe are. They're about on par with and sometimes even to the left of the average Democrat voter in America.

Next up are the "right wing" parties of Europe. They largely have no power, with minor exceptions. The media views and paints them as literal nazis. Ideologically, they approach the American Republicans a bit more but don't quite get there.

Then there are the European "far right" parties, which, to my knowledge, have no real power anywhere. In the 00s, the BNP was one such party that managed to get into parliament in the UK. They've since died. I can't really compare these parties to American politics because they tend to have fashy tendencies that transcend the left-right spectrum in a way that normie morons just don't understand, and more importantly, their policies aren't really represented anywhere notable in American politics.

tl;dr: Your average European conservative is American Democrat-tier, sometimes worse.

>inb4 muttposting

Attached: 1493138710230.jpg (500x678, 69K)

And conservatives (even in western europe) are only supportive of immigration when it's white.

Attached: diversity.png (420x474, 15K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

People are fine with it because they don't know the level of immigration and have this belief we're all immigrants

Attached: 8626809e8b7dc2f7fc7a1c1d84bf5703.png (1037x856, 227K)

this thread is a repeat of the last one, in which you already got your answer
stop
it is obvious you're simply trying to sow discord between European and American conservatives

>it is obvious you're simply trying to sow discord between European and American conservatives
Literally how?

>thread title is literal European conservatives versus American conservatives
>"how am i trying to sow discord between these groups, whaaaaaaat?"
fuck off kike

>Comment box literally asks what the differences are
Go be a brainlet somewhere else

Can you give me some specific example of Spanish conservative vs Romanian conservatives?
let me guess, no?

"european conservatives" is an extremely varied group...you're talking shit
FvD is more redpilled than any American conservative near power, to give one example

the whole europe is a mystery to you
you don't know shit

american conservatives are liberal faggots,what the fuck are you even talking about nigger

You're completely disconnected from continental Europe. American dems are radically pro white replacement and many of them are anti white. Socially, they're pushing for lgbtq+123ew090'xi8c90uxzj even more than the average left euro parties, while economically they're closer to right euro parties.

There are many "far" right european parties with representation, while in america there are none. Trump is as far right as you can get, and he turned out to be a jewish lover neocon, like the rest of them. Meanwhile, in europe we have big right wing parties like the
>FN, now called NR (France)
>AfD (Germany)
>Lega (Italy)
>PiS (Poland)
>FvD (Netherlands)
>FPO (Austria)
>Sweden Democrats
>SVP (Switzerland)
>FIDESZ and Jobbik (Hungary)
>United Russia
and a long etc

Attached: _104116174_eu_far_right_10_09_18_640map-nc.png (640x690, 200K)

We think in more tribal terms.

That's basically US-EU relationship in a nutshell.

Attached: Froschkek.jpg (540x534, 67K)