Thoughts on adopting kids? is it cuckery?

thoughts on adopting kids? is it cuckery?

Attached: IMG_3957.jpg (900x900, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babyscoopera.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're helping someone else propagate their genes when they were unable to do so themselves.

Then just merry a white girl, they come packed with Tyrone's kids.

>raising someone else's kids
It is the original definition of cuck.

>is it cuckery?
Yes. What else would it be?

Yes, by definition it is cuckoldry

Yes

depends on the reason the kid was abandoned and how genetically similar they are to you

As a rule of thumb, if they are blood related to you, it's not cucked, it's important to do even.

If they are the same ethnicity as you and the parents are dead, it's not cucked.

If the parents are alive, don't do it, they will sue you eventually.

>virgin Chad

Only adopt if you or your partner is infertile and it's of your same race. Otherwise yes.

>Brother and his wife both killed in car crash while 2 kids at home with babysitter
>I'm the designated guardian in their will
>Take them in like a decent Uncle
Raising my dead brother's kids doesn't make me a cuck you faggot.

Obviously if thee kids are blood related it's not cuckery, it's just normal and still propagating your genes indirectly.

What I had in mind is those couples that simply adopt kids from strangers, and never have kids of their own. That's top cuckery.

they are still your blood and you are being a bro.
its also acceptable to marry your brothers widow if she had survived.

Reminder that Augustus was the adopted son of Julius Caesar. Adopting children of your tribe to give them a better life is very normal in traditional European culture. It's good if you have some white children of your own and then you're also able to save some other white children from the (((CIA))) human trafficking foster care system. This way you're bringing more productive members of your tribe back into the society. The problem with adoption is when you're following jewish trends like bringing in ant babies from China because of muh persecution.

lmao

Attached: GJoe7mg.jpg (480x480, 39K)

You didn't adopt them, you moron. I'll pray for your brother's soul tonight, may he rest in peace.

It's not cuckery but I don't think I could tolerate a baby or a child for long unless I thought of it as my own DNA. If it's not an extension of me, I don't really have an interest in taking care of it. If you do, you should. Lots of bad parents give their kids up or have them taken away. Those kids might thrive in a good home.

It's fine as long as you get your own kids out of the deal too.

You are a good man

Thats nice but did it stop you from having your own kids?

No, you are the definition of nationalist hero. Men like you should get statues.
Responsibility, discipline, family

This. If you were well off in the past it was considered customary to adopt at least one child to give them a better life. They couldn't inherit, they'd often receive an education to at least have a chance to start their own family.
Families were/are the strongest fundamental unit of a healthy and strong society. Why do you think (((they))) try so so hard to break up familial bonds? They succeeded with American blacks and are now slowly breaking up more and more white families.
Adopting a child of your race/tribe/nation/etc to give them a family and raise them to be a productive and good person is an admirable thing that strengthens the society around you.
Adopting some kid from Africa or whatever IS cucked and is not good for the society, or even the kid. Why do you want to take away their culture and identity and force on them one that is not their own. Whatever.

Not cuckery if this is true.
You would be a hero.
Thanks for supporting your family. That is the opposite of a cuck. You are based.

Attached: 786i7667i67.jpg (731x702, 46K)

Good man. Sorry for your loss.

cuck faggot

I am almost 100% against adoption. I believe everything should be done to keep the child with blood relatives first. Help the families if needed. In some ways adoption is legalized trafficking. There is nothing noble about adopting.

t. adoptee and advocate for adoptee’s rights.

Cheers to you mate. Sorry to hear about your family.

pedo cuck

It is perfectly good to adopt children in the case of a sterile couple.

I don’t see it as cuckery. I see it as selfishness.

depends on why. Context is key.

If you + partner can't have kids ever then not cuckery.
Just pass along memetics, instead of genetics.

If you're adopting partner's kids after years of riding the cock-carousel without a condom, then it's cuckery.

If you're adopting partner's kids after her previous partner was blown to shit in war, not cuckery.

What about being single and adopting black kids so they turn out as high achieving members of society?

Adoption is fine as long as the kids are similar to you, so a German couple adopting actual German kids is fine, .... However, only adopt orphans.

Blood should aid blood if possible, but obviously there are cases where this is not possible. Adoption is perfectly licit and good considering certain factors.

>Wife isn't a virgin
Cuck-lite

>Wife fucks other guys
Neo-cuck

>Raise another man's kids
Cuck-classic

Attached: 290px-Eastern_Phoebe-nest-Brown-headed-Cowbird-egg.jpg (290x218, 32K)

No it is not. You are taking a child that could be raised with it’s family. You are falling for the approved adoption meme. Keep kids with their families first. We should not have an industry profiting from the sale of babies

It is.

Don't concern yourself with what Jow Forums thinks though. Some people are happy raising children and bringing joy to somebody who doesn't have a father. Some people are infertile and never will have another chance to raise a child when that's what they want out of life.

I guess don't adopt if you're concerned about what some virgins on the internet will think about you.

Agreed, but it should be the last resort. Often, it is the first.

that guy in the pic is the biggest beta I have ever seen

if you look like this just straight up shoot yourself

Are you suggesting that there is never an instance where a child should be removed from the parents?

Would consider

>that guy in the pic is the biggest beta I have ever seen

Attached: 1537528365792.png (644x800, 30K)

The Baby Scoop era.

babyscoopera.com/

Attached: F73B09AA-F774-4465-9A9E-318A403A7EE1.jpg (326x500, 43K)

God bless you

No, I am not. I am saying that all attempts to keep the child with blood relatives should be first.

your brothers children have your DNA, your family tribes, so if you raise them you help passing on your own Genes (basically).

are you trying to avoid incel tax?

Only ok you if are unable to have kids of your due to sterility and don't raise kids that are not of your race

cuck

What weighs more: the shame of raising someone else's kid or the pride of raising a well-behaved white son capable of contributing to the nation?