Trump's Solution To The Student Loan Debt Crisis

Silly poor people. College is for rich people. Now go be a wage slave for life!

youtube.com/watch?v=diBh2OgfMjY

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Trade school

You'll just have the same thing that happened to College, plus a destroyed body and a country where all the white people are working class and all the high power positions belong to Jews and their minorities.

If you cant get merit based scholarships you probably really shouldn’t be going to college anyway.

No child left behind is the most retarded idea, that has only brought higher education quality down and costs up

>Linking The Young Turks
Where do you think you are?

>College is for rich people.
College is for useful idiots

Attached: Jew college professor maryland die white people and civilization genocide.jpg (600x400, 54K)

I dont understand whats so hard about commiting to college, its literally just sitting in a library a few hours a day and writing a few thesisis. so you get debt so what i know people in their 40s that have just payed it off the debt crisis is just a bunch of retarded quitters and i dont like quitters

Obviously.

These third world don't travel thousands of miles to work hard doing meaningful work like pipeline or welding. All that stuff is for white men to do so they can live in a comfort they didn't earn

Attached: dats funny.png (843x552, 734K)

You don't even have to get much debt. These stupid wiener kids just aren't willing to work while they're in school.

When 75% of all undergraduate degrees are completely worthless, seriously what’s the point? Either get a useful degree or don’t even bother going.

I agree, so all the people advocating that whites abandon college and higher learning completely and go into trades should probably think a bit harder.

i know, its terrible, they spend all their money on starbucks and iphones i dont like the future of this world

>Either get a useful degree
there is no useful degree so long as there is H1B to fill all job positions with cheap foreign slave labor.

this. how many more business majors, comm majors, and psych majors do we need? kids are wasting $100k and 4 years of their lives because boomers told them to go to college.

>If you cant get merit based scholarships you probably really shouldn’t be going to college anyway.
^^^this. if you were "brilliant" you would be PUT there anyways.

The thing is, it's not you and your degree versus Americans with you degree. It's you versus literally the world and people with your skill set that are willing to work for half the pay.

BASED GOD EMPEROR SMITING ALL THE SMUG COLLEGE KEKS

LEARN TO CODE HAHAHA

or, you know, you could study something lucrative and not some BS liberal arts major

Buying used books is much cheaper than buying new if you actually want to do the footwork. Don't use loans to pay for vacations and other crap.

If you actually budget and get a degree worth it you won't owe tons of money in debt and can pay it off after graduation with more proper budgeting. However millennials are fucking retards when it comes to money.

Like get replaced by a H1B, that's the Trump way.

What crisis? I paid off my loans years ago.

Attached: image.jpg (259x194, 14K)

>i'm too intelligent fo dis sheit

Attached: brainlet.png (800x528, 211K)

I wish I hadn't been able to afford collage, it was the biggest mistake of my life.

Just make them bankruptable and crash this entire jew scheme out

Based and bankruptpilled

>loans for studing

what's next burger. loans for breathing?

Based Trump, i love this man, really. Truly the definitive (((madman))).

Attached: 1552507299709.png (434x386, 343K)

How can you be such a dumb slut stfu

Well here education is somewhat free, and every asshole goes to the university just not to get drafted into the Army (or, if it's a whore, to find a cuck). They don't actually give a shit about learning anything and don't put any effort whatsofuckingever. I fucking hate student scum. If they had to take a huge loan to get in, maybe they would actually study a lil' bit.
t. taught in a uni for a while

Americans just follow pic related and claim it makes them badass.

Attached: SWEAT pledge.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

College is the most jewish institution going

imagine being so cucked having to beg some kike for some useless piece of paper go fuck yourself op

>go to college
>work in the summers in between to pay tuition

how do all these retards even get these huge college debts any ways?

>TYT
>one post by this id
Yikes

But why do Americans have to pay (let alone get into fucking debt) to study college? I'm a poorfag slavshit and I didn't have to pay anything to get my degree.

>Go to college
>Get a meme degree in a meme field
>"FUCK YOU TRUMP!"
Should have done your homework before you majored in African American Interpretive Dance with a minor in Gommunism.

Man your right, we should all base our goals on eastern Europe, what a utopia!

None of this matters in a multi-racial/cultural society. Nothing can be addressed until this is resolved.

Because US "higher education" is a glorified daycare that teaches useless degrees.

not watchint tyt but if he said go to trade school he's 100% right. we need more plumbers, electricians, and welders. less psychology and literature bachelors

>make it so getting a job that 30 years ago with a high school diploma now requires an additional 150k in debt and 4 years

Attached: f3cdb582792b4a38de7b3f3964c680b866ab5f5c12de39805b5559f819169594.jpg (500x543, 101K)

tthe czech republic has a high quality of living, you dumb judaized subhuman

Attached: 1534839423.jpg (1000x737, 133K)

college tuition in other countries is actually reasonable. you haven't been able to pay college tuition with a summer job in america since the 60s.

my cousin in belgium pays like $500 for an entire semester of college. he still got a stupid useless degree anyway but he won't be a slave to some jewish bank for the next 25 years at least

because a degree outside of the US/CAN/EN is completely meaningless to any fortune 500

I mean western europe and most of the civilized world does this as well.

Yeah it's fully driven in the US as a for-profit. Take in as many people for as many useless degrees as possible to juice as much money out of students as you can. Doesn't matter what the students have to show for it in the end because you made money along the way.

Sure, I hear they're big on hiring White Privilege and Black Intersectionalism majors these days.
Because that's shit your "higher education" teaches and why these little shits are complaining that they're stuck with debts and can't land a fucking job.

Your institutions of higher education were great. Past tense.

Yes, that is how college should be peasant class really needs to learn their place.

Student loans are literally the reason why college education is so expensive. The only reason Democrats are pushing for this is because they want to indoctrinate as many people as they can into their world views through high school and college education. They realized that it's not enough to indoctrinate them in high school, because your personality doesn't really finish developing until around the end of college.

If you actually wanted to quickly and effectively reduce college education costs in the USA, all you would need to do is make it completely illegal for loans to be used for educational purposes, private or public. Colleges would have to get rid of so much bloat that only the necessary and important degree programs would remain. All of the Democrat indoctrination trash would have to be removed and the Democrat plan to completely dominate American politics through child and young adult indoctrination in state-run Universities would be completely ruined.

The only disgusting plan they'll have left is destabilizing Central and South America so that more Central and Southern American refugees start going to the U.S-Mexican border again.

>Flag
I'm on vacation

Attached: bernie2020.jpg (960x567, 65K)

>Your institutions of higher education were great. Past tense.

I don't disagree with what you are saying. I am just repeating what I've experienced personally. A majority of the world is jealous of the North American lifestyle and attempt to imitate or replicate it as closely as possible.

Yeah, that's just opinion shit.
Do Liberals love watching it? Because they seem to be the most vocal against opinion shows.

Only about 10-15% of people should be attending 4-year university programs. Beyond that, and standards have to fall to accommodate lower-IQ students. Solve the student debt problem by forcing universities to guarantee any loans taken out by their students, by allowing traditional bankruptcy again, and by holding universities accountable for bankrupted debt.

Problem solved.

At this rate, why not?
Student loans are already at $1.5 trillion or so with more defaulting on their loans every day.
They're all high and mighty putting down the uneducated, yet still work part time jobs with a $30K degree they'll likely never pay off.
It is funny the same people push diversity and immigration are likely being affected the most in the job market.

Moost people dont need a 4 year degree its just debt you will carry around for years

Yang went over this as well - most degrees are worthless in the coming few decades were as getting an apprenticeship or going to a trade school is much more financially secure

Most loans are federal and have little connection to the schools, it's why this is usually an issue for politicians.

It's true in a way.
The number of stupid cuntassholes getting masters and PhDs (especially girls) for no other reason than not knowing what else to do is criminal.
The whole american college system is a joke. The employees are cunts who just want benefits and vacation. My professors were so bad they should be in prison. They knew their classes were bullshit but took the pay anyway.

IHDI actually puts us far above the US

Attached: ihdi.png (466x907, 31K)

Yea, so you just gotta be a CEO! I don’t know how, but work is a jew meme, you just gotta be instant successful and shit!

Thanks, diversity

Military service provides free college via the GI bill. It's not "free" but you know, service to the state is something the left should understand. It's their entire ideology.

This. My girlfriend doesn't have a degree and has the same office wageslave job as women with multiple Masters degrees in bullshit.

The Pell grant literally paid me to go to college. Retards are just choosing to go to expensive schools for their entire degree. Instead of getting fluff classes out of the way at a community/state college.

>best advice

>here in my garage

>Making universities cosign loans so they don't just keep jacking up prices while counting their money
>"Drumpfs making college for the rich only!"
Show flag
A
G
E

>be me, 22, just starting college after being poorfag HS Dropout and working jobs I hate
>graduate 5 years later with degree and job in my field, only $17,000 in debt while the rest was paid for by grants and academic scholarships
>begin paying it off now, six years later, super cheap monthly payments I can easily afford, while still being big enough to handle the principal in no time at all (couple years)
>the people involved in setting up my plan are super nice

Why do people cry about debt? Oh, it's because instead of $17,000 debt with a $44,000 starting salary job, they have $117,000 debt with a degree in cutting their own cocks off.

I'm LMAO'ing at their life.

The Young Turks are a genocide denier news organization (it's like naming your news organization "The Nazis")
I figure Jow Forums would approve

It's not like canada, shits are expressive af

How hard could it be to be a CEO? Liberals usually whine they get paid millions for doing nothing. Surely the job can't be that complicated.

What part of Turks do you like?

Alexander the Great has finished his education by the age of 16, then went on to conquer the world. If you haven’t learned the classics by the end of high school, you’re a brainlet.

>Jow Forums claims to care about culture
>Jow Forums claims globohomo destroys beauty and makes us into soulless consumers
>Jow Forums claims you should never study anything except mindless bee work

Sad.

Why is anyone surprised? Trump ran a scam called Trump University. Anyone who thinks he is a good guy is a retard at this point.

Attached: globalisation-is-all-about-wealth-it-knows-the-price-of-22926304.png (500x391, 103K)

>comparing today with millennia ago
retard detected

College was never meant for everyone.

the jewess kasparian

Keep coping, brainlet. Alexander spoke multiple languages, was a math and military genius, and basically you’re retarded.
College and tech school is for cucks who need to be spoonfed information and have delayed growth and learned helplessness from the modern (((education))) system. How many hours a day are kids wasting now learning about trannies?

Former trump voter here, not gonna lie, stale pasta, cant let this guy get the codes.

Seriously what the fuck does this shitpost have to do with my post? You shills are fucking lazy, at least reply to something that makes sense related to your low-energy drivel.

>everyone is a shill!

It has everything to do with your post. You said
>Why do people cry about debt? Oh, it's because instead of $17,000 debt with a $44,000 starting salary job, they have $117,000 debt with a degree in cutting their own cocks off.

You're claiming that there are too many worthless degrees which plays into the STEM meme.
College is a scam, very few jobs should require a degree at all, especially nothing like how many 'require' them now. It's a scam to get everyone into debt slavery.

Your fallacies are amusing but that doesn't change the fact that you're a 5'9 greasy haired shill, tiny penis buried in pubic hair.

College isn't for everyone, for instance niggers and roasties definitely shouldn't go to college.

He’s right on one count, colleges and universities have become grade inflated degree mills which really determine the quality of the niggercattle for jews, then yoke the gullible idiots with massive usuric debts.

>College isn't for everyone
Are you able to read?
That is what I said.
College shouldn't be a 'requirement' for the vast majority of jobs out there. The fact that it is means everyone is now in perpetual debt slavery, this was not true for the boomer generation for example.

College is a big scam and it should be clamped down upon for being so. No one should require a degree to flip burgers either.

college is for faggots
t. college graduate

Do Tuckers idea. You can't file bankruptcy on s student loan so make the University's co-sign the loan. Once they are forced to pay back $100,000 every week they might think "hey, maybe we don't need to have a palace as a campus. Maybe we don't need to pay professors 6 and 7 figure salaries. Maybe we don't need to charge $800 fucking dollars for a text book.

Attached: college.jpg (674x378, 85K)

The government subsidization of student loans created an entire industry of for-profit colleges who's entire business model is to make their campuses as alluring as possible (posh student housing and recreation centers, etc.), all to bait FAFSA-mules into agreeing to transferring tax revenue into their treasury.