Mayor of poorest and most dangerous town in USA gives herself a 36% raise

"ain't no reason to vote no"

dailycaller.com/2019/03/23/flint-michigan-raises-mayor-salary/

Attached: beyonce.jpg (978x1082, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc25news.com/news/local/were-flint-water-crisis-funds-mismanaged
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers should never ever be allowed into public office.

Whiling to bet her credit score is still under 600

#
When elected, she along with about 1/3 of the city hadn’t paid their water bill in literally years. She only paid it off when local media reported she was several years delinquent

Flint doesn't even have clean drinking water. Literally 3rd world shithole tier.

This is what happens when you have a nigger electorate.

this
niggers have no "future planning"
niggers should all die

What kind of cult is going on over in flint?

kek

>Councilman Santino Guerra motioned to reject the raises, but councilman and convicted felon Eric Mays objected, saying “Ain’t no reason to vote no,” according to Mlive.

>Another Councilman, Maurice Davis, said “You get what you pay for … How dare you try and deny the mayor an increase in her pay?”

Attached: planet of the apes 4.jpg (600x378, 75K)

No cops either. Takes over 60 minutes for a cop to arrive after a 911 call

The price of crack is going up.

Isn't the average (median) income zero?
Zero times seven is still zero.
No wonder their water is shitty.

this is why every African nation is a corrupt hellhole

Attached: Sheeeiiiiit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

niggersgonnanig. white people get the fuckout of Michigan move to WI, MN OR start a new state in the UP. Call it Superior.

Flint has received over $500 million in state and federal crisis funding last 3 years. It's...gone
nbc25news.com/news/local/were-flint-water-crisis-funds-mismanaged

Attached: bggbbg.jpg (613x550, 44K)

*stolen

>The city of Flint, Michigan, gave pay raises to its city council members and mayor Friday, boosting its mayor’s salary by more than a third from $91,801 to $125,000.

Attached: 1525629749460.jpg (263x192, 6K)

I hope you don't think everywhere in Michigan is flint. It's literally just the rust belt, the rest is fine

This reads like satire. Convicted murderers on city council, the chief medical officer being accused of manslaughter, the citizenry suing the federal government a BILLION dollars for not forcing the crackheads they elected for doing their job...is this parody? If not this article should be playing worldwide instead of the call to prayer

rust belt is truly third world compared to nice areas on coast and in sun belt

>ain't no reason to vote no
i could think of at least one reason to allocate that money elsewhere.
then again, i AM an evil racist nazi.

Attached: flint drinking water.jpg (800x500, 48K)

separate the UP, let it become it's own state.

HOHNORRIBBLE MEMBAH

I think I'd stop paying my water bill if liquid poison came out of my tap, too.

they had to switch the water supply (which poisoned the tap water) because nobody paid their bills going back to the 1990s. it basically bankrupted the town, forcing them to seek that cheaper water source

worst public schools in US
highest murder rate in US
highest water bills in US
opioid and crack crisis
no cops
no jobs

lol fuck flint

my niggah

That article should be on The Onion, but, that's what you get when niggers get into power. Every. Fucking. Time.

I saw it here in CA. Niggers took over the school system in Oakland. Test scores plummeted, and the board members were busy hiring their nigger relatives to no-show state jobs with state paid cars and cell phones. Got so bad the feds had to step in and take over, after firing and prosecuting the niggers who were looting the place.

From Obama and his 200k dinner parties with Beyonce to these chimps, it's niggers all the way down.

Flint, Detroit? We're gonna have to build walls around them, and abandon them. Escape from New York? Nah. Escape from Flint. I bet it's worse there now than in the movie.

lol @ Daily Caller. Fuck you Tucker.

This is why diversity is bad. Whites are altruistic, non-whites are just corrupt leaders who embezzle funds and lie. Don't believe me? Take a look at the countries they've left.
All leftists are inherently corrupt people who abuse their power to benefit themselves.

I am so sick of hearing about this fucking city. Every time money goes to anything libtards don't like, they sperg out about MUH FLINT, as if it isn't a total lost cause or even worth attempting to salvage. Even before having their water being literal poison, Flint was a dirty shithole with sky high crime rates and a local economy that never recovered after GM downsized. There's nothing worth saving.

To be fair, the murderer was one of the people who opposed switching to the water from the Flint River. they should have listened to him.

Acceleration. We need more of this. What does it all matter anyhow? Environment will dwindle, europeans will die off, let the shiiietts inherit a dead earth.

PS - can't make this up. Go to google maps. Go to Flint Michigan. Go to Saginaw St. Follow it northeast out of downtown. When it crosses the river, it turns in Martin Luther King street.

Go to street view, and see how long it takes until MLK is boarded up businesses and niggers.

Every. Time.

Accelerationism doesn't work in practice at ALL, people just tolerate those shitty conditions. See: Brazil, Michigan, and South Africa.

You don't paint a roof purple by demolishing the entire house. That's retardation.

top kek

Same issues {corruption} here.

Attached: Untitl.jpg (659x797, 111K)

This is why that state will never get better, constantly electing corrupt low iq niggers that give themselves illegal gibs.

>ain't no reason to vote no
Well that convinces me

Even worse, Whitmer campaigned with Weaver, so that means Whitmer will be sending Flint another $25M soon & and will tell her AG to not look at Flint public corruption

>aint no reason to vote no
Kek

the street didnt look too bad though

Attached: MLKavenue.png (1425x857, 2.29M)

WHAT DID YOU FUCKING EXPECT

Attached: 1544321513954.jpg (960x609, 59K)

Liberals still scream about Flint not having clean water. It's all the fault of the evil white man in their version of events.

and the daily essentials store

Attached: niggermart.png (1464x697, 1.56M)

Nigger stole some girl's bike.

I just did the exact same thing. Some guy just raking his grass. Kinda wonder how many cool old cars they don't know about are parked in their front yard.

Accelerationists are literal retards.
It's Helter Skelter tier thinking.
You realize you people sound like Charles Manson right?

Ghetto corner stores in Michigan make their profit buying EBT card value for pennies on the dollar

The idea among those of them that think is to accelerate this anti-white sentiment which will inevitably result in war while we still have a chance of winning it.

yeah they seem mostly own old american cars.
looks like new!

Attached: untitled.png (1276x794, 1.78M)

Accurate. Similar thing happened in Bell Gardens here in SoCal.

I think part of it with Mexicans and Blacks is that they're fed this narrative that all white people in powerful positions are abusing the position for their own benefit. Yes, of course, it happens but it's not "pervasive" and "systemic" (especially at the local levels of government). The idea that you could actually be of service to your community is at odds with what they've been told. They see these positions as status symbols and cash cows.

Attached: affirmative action in college.jpg (768x768, 81K)

sheeeeiiiittt i gib myself reparations cuz dey wuz slaves and nows eyes a queen of Flint

Attached: algebraCivilRightsIssue.jpg (1074x1200, 185K)

Yeah, the "no down payment, we'll sell to anyone!" car lots slap a wax job onto old clunkers, and niggers rent them for a while. I'd bet that truck has had 20 "owners" by now.

Quick trials and short drops would fix this shit from ever happening again.

Sounds like the town of flint should conduct some lynchings.

>removing education from education

Then whats the point?

>Then whats the point?

To fuck white girls and torture and bully white boys, obviously

Funding the salaries of community college professors and administrators. Does that really need to be explained? And more graduates means more delicious Fed backed student loans for their campus.

Colleges don't have one fuck to give for education. It's all job security for the worthless cunts running them.