NEW ZEALAND IS LOST

English translation of this noisy moslem prayer:

>Allah is greatest. (4 times)
>I testify there is no god except Allah. (2 times)
>I testify Muhammad is Allah's apostle. (2 times)
>Hasten to prayers. (2 times)
>Hasten to well-being. (2 times)
>Allah is greatest. (2 times)

"Allah" in this context refers to the pagan Arab's lunar deity, Hubal, referred to as the great god, or "illa Llah," the patron god of Mohamed's tribe who he declared to be the only god. It is a description, "great god," not a name.

The true name of God is "Jehovah," and he is worshiped as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, the Holy Trinity, three persons who are one God.

>" Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11

Muhammad claimed - without any basis - that Jesus Christ was not the only Begotten Son of God, he denied that he died for the sins of the world on the cross, and he denied his resurrection. Mohamed denied historical facts recorded and settled in the Bible for over 500 years. He obviously was not God's apostle.

New Zealand removed the name of "Jesus Christ" from their state prayers, but have let this blasphemous moslem prayer to be sounded throughout their land.

Attached: prayer.png (1681x982, 89K)

Based Brenton exposing New Zealand for the retarded shithole it is.

Attached: 1552650196843.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

Quite possibly the mark of the beast

So, what's the new name of New Zealand?

>"muh moon god" meme

Shut the fuck up christcuck, you and the sandniggers worship the same thing. Stop deluding yourself with myths about talking donkeys.

They were always Muslim, they just wanted to drag it in slowly. Brenton went in and ripped the veil off

but dont look back in anger ;(

>abrahamist cope: the thread
Judaism
Christianity
Islam
Communism
Four sides of the same dreidel

>Mohamed denied historical facts recorded and settled in the Bible for over 500 years. He obviously was not God's apostle.
It's clear from how he got his mandates from God. Every single prophet had a direct connection to God in some form and spoke to Him. Muhammad only spoke to a liaison of a God who assured him he was passing on God's will. That sounds a lot like Satan and his tricks to be honest.

>"Allah" in this context refers to the pagan Arab's lunar deity, Hubal,

When Muhammad conquered Mecca he went inside Kaaba and destroy these Hubal idols.
Fyi, Muslim consider the god that Christian and Jews worship are the same god as theirs.

>Muhammad claimed - without any basis - that Jesus Christ was not the only Begotten Son of God, he denied that he died for the sins of the world on the cross, and he denied his resurrection

The only thing that you got right is that Muslim does not believe that Jesus is son of god and the he is a mere human prophet.
Muslim also doesn't believe that he is crucified and that he is directly lifted to heaven for his second coming. Yes, Muslim does believe in the second coming of Jesus.

I disagree on a lot of horseshit you write there but one thing I think you got it right is that its fucking retarded to broadcast the prayers and these virtue signaling faggots need to stop overreacting with these shit.

t. Muslim

This.
>" But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:8-9

>Muhammad claimed - without any basis - that Jesus Christ was not the only Begotten Son of God
Well, there's common sense for a start! Not that I'm a fan of Islam...you're all retarded imho. But there is this thing about extraordinary claims needing extraordinary evidence, you know?
Claims made without proof can be dismissed likewise, you fucking retarded pew groveller.

Still better than believing a book that have been revised 1millionth times with god know how many writers add their own fan fic in it.

Wearing the mark of the beast upon your forehead doesn't necessarily mean a tattoo or a physical mark. It could just be referencing having the wrong faith in your psyche. It you convert to islam then it could be wearing the mark? I just hope none of you guys on here ever consider converting to islam even if Christian persecution is coming.

Well if there's one thing I can say about your barbaric goat fucking cult it's that at least its holy book was written by a goy.

>he went inside Kaaba and destroy these Hubal idols
They had collected many idols to compete with Hubal at this site, he just purged all of the idols, he rededicated it to the single god, the moon god.
This can be proved because in the Koran's satanic verse, Mohamed named the daughters of Allah who were the daughters of the moon-god. He later revoked the verse and rescinded prayers to the moon god's daughters (al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat), but it proved the fact that his "allah" was Hubal. Hence the crescent moon remains the symbol of Islam.

Attached: 6.png (723x1084, 534K)

Higher vibrational entities like angels and well God make you feel extremely hot/warm when communicating with them guess you could call this the holy fire. Low vibrational entities like demons and Satan make the room feel instantly cold and will change your psyche into fear/anxiety as they are energy vampires that feed on negative emotions

The crescent moon was not associated with islam until the Ottoman empire. It's an ancient turkic symbol.

One mass shooting was enough to convert an ENTIRE COUNTRY to Islam...

Guys, I don't think i'm ever going to leave my basement.

Okay, but Jesus claim of being the Son of God was witnessed by even his enemies the Jew who to this day admit he did miracles, and also by over 500 eyewitnesses to his resurrection.

>" And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:" Romans 1:4

No it's not. It's different, sure. But not better. Better would be requiring evidence for these claims, instead of "I was there and saw it...so was Pete...weren't you, Pete?"
One of you wants to believe some kind of Stan Lee superhero from another univers was kicking around the middle East 2,000 years ago, and the other is so fucking fixated on one extremely bad example of a so-called holy human being that if he'd said farting was the work of the devil you'd all be exploding with considerably more stench than you currently do.
Please, for the sake of humanity's future, do us all a favour and quietly off yourselves in a corner (pro tip: If you do this, you get to meet the object of your unhinged obsession as a free bonus).

New Zandalus
Jews opened the doors for the mudslimes, just like in Spanish al andalus.

Attached: classifier sums up different types of jew.png (1600x4733, 3.35M)

What does communism have to do with anything?

>witnessed by even his enemies the Jew...and also by over 500
>according to some kike who wrote about it.
I saw spiderman the other day. Me and about a hundred other people. I can't produce any of those people or their written statements to the police about what they saw but...you do believe me, dont you?
Stupid goy.

Perhaps the user is saying that all of them are Judaism in some form since they all branched off from Judaism.
Judiam is 0 level connection
Christianity is 1st level connection
Islam is 2nd level connection
Communism is arguably a 1st level connection too.
I hope that gets cleared up. Go get killed or crippled by some Palestinians now :)

Christ dying on a cross is a metaphor retards. Our lowly wordly desires and ego, the way we are and behave, killed our innate true self. I can't believe idiots still believe that hurr we live in sin only way out is believing in Jesus Christ dying for our sins durr are you fucking stupid? What kind of degenerate jewish lazy fucking faith is that? Realizing what his death means is the first step for a very long road for those who want to walk it, no one will do the work that you yourself have to do. Holy shit christians are fucking retarded.

It's the newest abrahamic religion.

>the jew is the one that asks this

>newest
New and improved usually means "now with extra filler and less substance, but the same low(ish) price in a different shaped shiny box with primary colours for retards and infants to grasp at"

Jews deny Christ, yet admit he did miracle because it was undeniable facts, they just attributed it to "sorcery" and it's recorded in their talmud. The 500 eyewitnesses had their testimony tested by persecution, but didn't waiver. Also, what they said was corroborated by supernatural miracles. The existence of the entire universe is something supernatural - it actually is not a surprise that that is how God would prove himself - and yet hypocritically it is because it is supernatural that you deny it! You are biased. You believe many things because they are recorded historical facts, but this - which is well documented - you reject. Inconsistent.

Sure think shlomo, meantime the only NatSoc country in world history was 99% Christian

Attached: 145585870898.png (1000x1421, 357K)

>well documented

Attached: 555.png (598x369, 387K)

hey dumbass god isn't real lol

Attached: KFC.jpg (252x252, 20K)

>manipulative psychopaths checking to make sure their audience willingly believes childish fairy tales before selling them a box of horseshit
and?

Its the survival instinct, when bombs are falling and snackbars are exploding you will be comfy in your cave playing doom and sipping.

Attached: 1550753883278.png (700x936, 341K)

fpbp

moon-god is an ancient pagan god that was worshiped by Mohamed's pagan family - his father was even named "Abd Allah"" meaning slave of Allah, their god, the moon.

Attached: 1172 BC.jpg (666x600, 140K)

After an attack on a neo-Nazi group with several dead, I bet they wouldn't wear the swastika and play Die Fahne hoch.

Attached: 1552635401623.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

>posts a babylonian bas-relief
Yeah, many religions have worshipped the moon, but it wasn't associated with islam until the ottomans put it on their flag in the 19th century. Actual islamists don't even use it; they just put calligraphy on their flags.

this 100%

نيوزيلندا

Brenton fought for the wrong side. Do you think Muslims start larping Christians after one of them commits a terrorist attack?

They should blast that lovely call to prayer at full volume five times a day. First one at 4:30AM. Anything else is just pretending.

When is Ramadan?

Attached: F30C36F2-041E-4CCD-9B5E-66C2B9BD7A03.jpg (857x1193, 252K)

Hopefully never.