Why do sikhs love to suck british dick?

>helped the brits during the Sepoy rebellion by sucking their cocks (brits rewarded them by giving them martial race status)
>cucked for centuries by everyone
>thinks hes WHITE
>tries to cope by insulting fellow countrymen
>gulable,dumb,canon fodder

hindustantimes.com/india-news/many-sikhs-in-uk-don-t-want-to-be-identified-as-indian/story-tnYB7zUNoqjrRaCAb2hLKP.html

Attached: download (7).jpg (275x183, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFP24D15_XM&t=49s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay mad Paki

Take off that meme flag you filthy street shitter.

Sikhs are unironically based, and are model immigrants for the most part over here. They hate Muslims, vote for conservative policies in general, adopt British culture whilst not forgetting their own, speak our language properly, they are usually quite educated, and they fly an English flag during the world cup.
I'll probably get shit for this, but every Sikh I've ever met here was actually someone you would want in your country. Honorary Brits.

Sikhs are based, saved my grandaddy's life on two occasions in Burma

t.Paki

Troll

Sikhs are the only non whites i could tolerate

>Be honourable Sikhs
>Live in LITERAL shit hole surrounded by muslims and Hindus
>In comes the civilised brits
>Brits instantly recognise that Sikhs are the only honourable people in SHIT hole and give them privileged status
>Sikhs loving the new law and order
>Brits are forever thankful to them for their great servic

Attached: 1551446564874.jpg (460x535, 64K)

Aside from other Americans or?

youtube.com/watch?v=JFP24D15_XM&t=49s

You gonna watch this movie? Looks kino

Sikhs are the best non-whites there are. They are equal in wealth to jews, but none of their wealth is from scheming and subversion, they just work hard, save and contribute. Plus they enjoy our culture, drinking, comedy clubs, sports. You'd have to be a dick to dislike them.

I don't know man I much prefer spics...im not a big fan of curries and curry smell and their stupid religion...plus they are very overbearing like most Indians.

Modern indian "culture" regardless of religion needs to die.

>whilst not forgetting their own
>model immigrants

Because the English are ruled over by literal niggers after the war of 1648. Sikhs were used to help kill Europe in both World Wars. Sikhs will pay for what they've done.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

I've never met a Sikh who wasn't doing well for themselves. Quietly getting on with life and being successful at it.

Frankly they're an asset to the community. if all immigrants were like them, there would be no problem.

Nice copy/pasta jew.

> but every Sikh I've ever met here was actually someone you would want in your country.

I agree completely. Never met a bad one.... A couple of wild ones, but even they were sharp as razors.

Attached: 1515803534824.png (1440x1997, 519K)

They routinely protected the Hindus when Mughal (Muslims) imperialists used to rape and plunder them. In modern India where the hindoos sometimes riot against the Muslims and try to kill/isolate them; the Sikhs routinely protect them. It was supposed to be a lack of religion apparently, and the word sikh means a learner--it seems that the later Sikh gurus institutionalised it into a religion in itself--ironic. They've been good for now, let's see for how long.

Following up on this since you brainlets can't understand. The Aryans used to live in India near a region called the Indus Valley. Indian Sikhs don't like Aryans. Therefore Indian Sikhs are used to help kill Aryans.

Simple to understand.

Attached: British Indian Sheikhs - WW2.jpg (1600x904, 403K)