Why do colored females think white girls can't fight?

How come they show no respect to white girls? They are randomly attacking them, bullying them in school, online etc.

Are white girls just spoiled by beta fathers and teached not to fight back?

What is the problem here, Weimarica?

Attached: ssarah.png (712x353, 53K)

For starters, she can probably speak proper English. I had to read this a few times to figure out what this monkey was trying to say.

the problem here is that she-boons have as much testosterone running through them as a silverback gorilla. its genetics, what can you do ?

judging by testosterone levels its okay to punch a nigger girl
if a nigger girl attacked my gf, I wouldnt have any second thoughts about curbstomping the nigress

tell me you love me and I'll tweet that to her

Good one . nigresses are the worste. Damn black men dont want them or like them. They only fuck them because its a step up from being a faggot and WE ALL know niggers will fuck anything room temperature.
NIGRESSES. IMAGINE THE SMELL.

Okay. I'll do it.
I love you, user.

You're as thirsty as the negress

Trust me, it's jealousy. They can't stand how pretty white girls are and they constantly live rent free in she-boons heads. They're jealous as fuck.

I understood it instantly, you have autism.

Was forced to do some bullshit feminist race thing in college. It’s because while white men did literally build western civilisation, white women built nothing. Why should blacks show any respect to white women? They’re literally white mens favourite pet and nothing more.

Where’s her Twitter... for research

She just wants to be a white mans side ho.

For starters, why are they always thinking about fighting?

niggers are superior psychically to compensate for less brains

TRANSLATION: if the woman you are currently courting is white, then I will interact with you as if you are indeed not courting anyone, based on the assumption that you are not actually a sentient person, and that the only thing stopping you from courting me is the threat of physical violence being perpetrated on me by the white woman in question.
Translation of translation: nice guy incel logic, applied through the lens of a shitskin woman's perspective.

Sarah is a hebrew name

Attached: Screenshot (154).png (726x505, 63K)

Honestly, we need harems.
All non-white and mutt males exterminatus.

Honestly she’s probably referring to a sarah a coal burner. Black women hate non black women (specially white) that date black guys. They get away saying the most racist shit.

Attached: 8A454609-9395-4AC7-B220-E9B824A1BA8F.jpg (750x218, 60K)

Unironically agree with her. Sarahs are always dumb, ignorant cunts

White women don't deserve respect from anyone.

It's a combination of their insecurities concerning their inferiority (All girls are insecure about themselves but especially nigger girls, because they have more physical flaws and cannot compete with white women in standards of beauty) and their testosterone levels.

Yeah, you might be retarded if you cant understand what shes saying. I grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood and I still didn't have trouble understanding her. She isn't even that far off from speaking the English we're all used to.

You must be fluent in nigger speak.

This. Lol

Attached: D909D583-31FE-4075-BB5B-4A45026D60F1.jpg (750x457, 182K)

>if a nigger girl attacked my gf, I wouldnt have any second thoughts about curbstomping the nigress
Damn straight- stomp that she-boon into oblivion !!!! She wants to at like a man- show her how inferior she is as a man !!!!!

>exterminatus
you plan on destroying the planet from orbit? by the emperor!

Lol, you'll be getting a ban pretty quick

You're an alright guy my man

I've tweeted worse so far, nothings happened
you too are an user of culture and integrity, ill tweet all you have

I'm still somewhat confused.

el goblina is saying she doesn't care what white girls say or do

Oh I thought it was about squaring up. I lived with people like this, but this shit is still unintelligible.

Sistas don't like it that we fuck so many white bitches. I kinda feel for them

Attached: 1397489764582.jpg (2592x1936, 842K)

it's a miracle niggers can even survive waking up in the morning

Nice

I don't respect white women that coal burn either. I think they're disgusting subhumans and don't care what happens to them.

only jealous of all the attention whitey gets.

It truly is, just like liberals as depressed and hateful as they are. I've always wondered why they don't just kill themselves.

>actually being autistic

Wake up in the morning. user, those black bastards don’t stir before 1400

He's obviously making a joke about her terrible grammar you fucking autist.

they're too pussy to even do that

40% of american white women are obese

when I was in the army, it was ALWAYS the nigger who never went to bed and were always the last to get out too, ALWAYS late to some formation or another

I'm amazed that all of these miserable degenerate retards don't kill themselves. If I was in their situation and state of mind...I don't know, man.

60% of american black women are obese

kek'd

Why do you post tweets?

cuz they cant lol. Stacies eternally BTFO by Aquafinas and Bonaquas

Attached: 1553236962092.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>be black
>make the conscious decision to bleach my genes
>attracted to white women with blond hair and blue eyes
>only pursue white women with brown hair and brown eyes as to not dilute aryan genes
>have 2 sons with now wife
>both of them are a nose job and 1 skin tone away from looking pure white
>will do everything i can to sway them towards white women
>nog genes will be erased in only 2 generations after me

i've been called an uncle tom many times, and i appreciate it because of whack niggers like her.

Pretty much the walking dead at this point. Still I think they just linger onwards because of people like us (Misery likes company). They're just the fat attached to the meat.

Dude you're not getting rid of your genetics. You're ruining ours, see this is why we can't never be friends. You're nigger brains never follow proper logic.

Fix'd

never be friends.*

so you're saying you don't want me to take a coal burner out of the equation?

black guys are full of shit

also, considering your cletus dialect, i think you're the one ruining white genes.

Niggeress niggeressing.

They are my weakness, and I’m married to an amazing white woman. Also checked.

Op i'm going to pull up to your house and beat your ass if you keep making theose threads everyday