Whats the latest age you should be starting a family Jow Forums? Im 33 this year and I feel like its getting too late...

Whats the latest age you should be starting a family Jow Forums? Im 33 this year and I feel like its getting too late. I dont want to be one of those guys that 65 and has several kids under 20.

Attached: oh god no.png (481x359, 256K)

Not late.

>Whats the latest age you should be starting a family Jow Forums?
Prior to thirty, ideally. You need to get on it right now, if you'd like to have that.

You are a male, you can have kids whenever you want.. no age limit.. females need kids before 30

Like said, it's really never too late for men. My Grandfather had my father at like 45 and it worked out fine.
Just don't have kids with a girl over 30

my parents were 40 when I was born. you're fine.

i’m planning on having kids in my mid 30s through egg donors because fuck roasties. egg donor way you can practice literal eugenics kek

Missed the boat if your female.
Literally doesnt matter if your male and have money.

you're*

>Missed the boat if your female
my mother gave birth at 50 to a perfectly healthy child

40 for a man.

Well you're posting here so we know you're autistic

late 20s early 30s is never a bad time, often better than starting early and unprepared financially/emotionally

Attached: chiefkeeffeel.png (514x501, 7K)

>I dont want to be one of those guys that 65 and has several kids under 20.
Good news!

Attached: dr fon.jpg (831x634, 53K)

sure it matters. Sperm quality turnd bad over time, many women struggle to get pregnant from an old man. Especially in 2019 where western men have lost 60% of their sperm and testosterone.
The other problem is energy level. The next problem is life expectation. It's egoistic to have a child when you're slowly reaching heart attack age. And even if you're healthy, you probably can't have another child or three or five other children.
Evn you'll be fucking old when your children graduate high school and college and you will be dead when or before your grandchildren are born or start visiting school.

And if you're white you shouldn't forget that Non-Whites have children at an early age.

Attached: hooters.png (851x666, 977K)

And yet you're here with the rest of us

You're going to hire for somebody to carry and give birth to the infant?

Ideally when you are 30, with a young (

Seriously what have you been doing. You had 15 years to get a career started and to meet a wholesome woman. It doesn’t speak well on you that you’re in this position. I don’t think it bodes a good future

>potentially having a daughter

Attached: C49ed.jpg (750x750, 138K)

Better late than never. Seriously, start NOW!

I'm also 33, and I'm having one this year.

It's actually better for men to have kids later since the most important thing a man gives his kids is accumulated wisdom and networking advantages (as opposed to general love and care from the mother).

At least you get some tail to pound for a few years before you wed her out

26 is too late to start

I'm not sure what im doing wrong single at 30 with my own home

You are in the right age user after 5more years then it would seem it's getting late

This isn't a problem OP because you're a men, how's your financial status? My dad is married to someone 20 years younger, if you got your shit together so can you, women are naturally attracted to older men, if you were a woman I'd say get 12 cats or kys because you're done

Are you even asking chicks out? Do you have B.O.? What's up?