NZ just starting

>"The gun store where the accused Christchurch shooter purchased four weapons has sold out of the assault rifle used in the massacre."
>nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12214918&fbclid=IwAR0zUuwh29t52zk31xtQR3UP9sh68Oqinbk8yQJrWItY5IHZ8QD_900PUhg

Saint Tarrant started the fire.

Attached: perfect.png (1200x1200, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207453665/#q207460553
mussenhealth.us/carbon-monoxide/fractures-of-the-skull.html
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
anonfile.com/Y6r1JbS3ma/The_Great_Replacement_pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i still cant believe how much of a cunt NZ PM is lol. imagine virtue signal this hard. fucking boomers love this shit.

I wish they would actually try and take our guns over here instead of talking about it. It would give us a reason to kill them.

Time to mow down some sand-niggers.

I wish a muslim would brick that cunt

This year gonna be great.

I wouldn't be so sure, Czechbro, this whole shit is like redpill carpetbombing at this point

You know, if they ever announce such a thing, we should go and attack /them/, not wait for them to come get us one-by-one.
IN MINECRAFT - AH HA HA HA HA FOOLED you observers.

chose team Europe

Attached: team europe.jpg (2241x794, 874K)

95% of cops would not comply because they know they would be slaughtered

>t. deep state cia isis extreme right wing terrorist propagandist
reported IN MINECRAFT
AH HA HA HA HA
gun store probably only had one left and is now not buying any more of them
then some random dude wants to shoot some kiwi birds or something buys it and the newspaper just has to talk about it
worthless newspapers
journalists should all be jobless

They wont try and take them.
The very reason they want you to get rid of them is because they know they will get fucked if you engage.
This is why they are playing political games instead.

Who has the gif of the bullet casings flying off the gun and disappearing into thin air. I saw it yesterday. It was broken down into slow motion.

mpeg compression, it's been explained a million times shill

nioce

Attached: 1473993452839.png (956x864, 106K)

You can literally see pixels moving on the ground by the fence where the cases land. BuT MUh disSApeArInG CasINGs!

I have this one you dumb shill.

Attached: casing.webm (622x664, 2.66M)

Problem is the police really. Most officers I know are great people, and would absolutely side with the people, unfortunately, easily half of the Force country-wide are absolute bootlicking cucks who would rather gun down an entire neighborhood than get drilled by their boss for not fulfilling the confiscated gun quota.

This. The fact that some people would fight back is enough to stop them from even trying, unless they false flagged some shit like in Boston.

Bump

So what happens to the people who bought the guns?

I'm guessing they actually "sold out" because they intentionally stopped carrying them.

Holy fuck. And I heard the whole country only had like 30 guns turned in since. I'm gonna go verify that

and that's a good thing

yeah dude and his blanks shattered the side window but not the windshield and mossad fucked up by leaving one guy barefoot so they put socks on him, proving it was all fake

>New Zealand police confirmed to the international news agency that at least 37 firearms had been handed over across the country as of Tuesday evening.

>assault rifle
>semi automatic
FUCKING PICK ONE, RETARDS

This is what you should see.

Attached: expected effects of a 5.56.jpg (1351x1048, 236K)

This is what you do see.

Attached: Whitest rags I've ever seen on a headshot.jpg (1680x2100, 406K)

Attached: 1553378144102.jpg (750x1010, 223K)

>No blood spatter on wall, despite shooting "victim" in head

Attached: Hat trick, no blood!.jpg (1680x3078, 675K)

Aussie bro says many of them are homebrew shit from innovative kiwi bros wanting some weekend booze money.

>Window guy shot in head, window not impressed, nor stained.

Attached: Window guy stopped a bullet..jpg (1680x2100, 455K)

All of this was a fake, it's literally rage bait for Muslims.

Attached: Squib bag.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

>exit wound =/= entry wound. There are also layers of clothes and very little time to see. Not to mention video quality.

Learn how guns work you utter noguns. And take your shilling elsewhere you simple fuck.

Cops will most certainly comply. They don't be using local cops though and they'll be flooded with propaganda. So the cops still think they're taking guns from ultra nazi baby eaters.

New Zealand?...more like Jew Zealand.

>Immediate anti fake shooting shills arrive
So, you say the pristine white sheets should be pristine and white despite the massive spray?

Attached: 1553371165885.jpg (1680x1050, 212K)

>this again.
see
First round enters her shoulder/upper back and exits through her arm, as it is quite normal for 5.56 to tumble in your body. Upon exit, it shows red undergarment (pic related) and possibly blood. Second round enters through the back of her head and possibly exits through her forehead, effectively killing her and kicking pieces of skull and scalp. Blood underneath her body is from previous hit she received from parking lot.

Attached: women-long-ethnic-clothing-muslim-arab-dresses.jpg (260x260, 20K)

Just try explaining over penetration to him.

You can see them bouncing on the ground. Wtf would be the reason to fake this??
>Muh cgi 9/11 planes in NY fucking C with garillions of eyes on the towers

>This again
You don't seem to ever have a consistent story if it's you again.
Anyways, why the blood spray here: But not here nor here ?
Because it's fake and they fucked up the scene with not enough planning and choreography.

good I hope they defend there rights with force when the faggot government comes and tries to take it.

No, you should take your fucking meds already. Day of the Pills cannot come soon enough.

see
You are so obviously noguns and so obviously hellbent on this being conspiracy (without having any semi-tangible proof) that you went full retard already.

>A 5.56 can't penetrate a skull
>Don't question me!
>S-schizo! Glowie! Shill! Kike!
It's always the same, ah Jow Forums has trained me well.

Great news. God speed kiwis. Hearts and minds! Aim there!

>A 5.56 can't penetrate a skull
Yes, you are a fucking retard who can't even read.
Fuck sake, again - you are American, how can you be this much noguns? Nigger are you even aware that you are literally basing some retarded conspiracy theory on a subject you obviously have zero knowledge nor experience with? Other user already told you what to google.

Nigga you wouldnt do shit.

Where is the robes for Gryffindor?

>This much salt that he can't be succinct
>This much denial and refusal to see the evidence before him
A man knew these tactics well before me.

Attached: 1535671145761.jpg (612x788, 181K)

You have literally no tangible proof about anything, yet you still kick around like a potato child after eating chilli pepper. Every single retarded bullshit about muh casing and muh windshield etc. was debunked thousands times, so now you delve into namecalling and general dumbfuckery and typical water muddying.

The absolute state of shills nowadays.

nice crop OP.
haven't read the thread yet, sorry, but I already fancy using your pic to make an oil painting

NZ is gay, its UK 2.0. They turn in their guns faster than they turned in their daughters to the Chinese.

Attached: 1465751715592.gif (170x123, 1.57M)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207453665/#q207460553
mussenhealth.us/carbon-monoxide/fractures-of-the-skull.html
>Figure 6.3 Blows to head with hammer, with (A) stellate lacerations of scalp. (continued).
Disinfo shills like you make me sick.

Attached: Disinfo shills do exist..jpg (699x516, 112K)

NZ is about to go through some hard times

Attached: rage.jpg (1686x2644, 1.97M)

>You delve into namecalling
That's you from the very start, Mr "it only is wrong when it hurts me"
Day of the rope NOW.

>injuries are always the same
>I can definitely see 5mm entry wound on video of this quality
>what are layers of fabric and rug taking blood
You truly are a total moron.

Stop moaning you stupid slut. You have nothing and continue to prove so. You shills gonna get their share, no worries about that.

Wrong, as of last Monday, only 37 out of 1.2 million gun owners had turned in their weapons.

AR's were already hard to find on the shelf.
Cops had been restricting imports and fighting over the rules since this government came in.
My mate put a crappy ranger (Chinese knock off bushmaster) on our local auction site the week before shit went down and had 7 people contact him within 30 minutes of listing.
Sold it for twice what gun city were gonna give him

That was the preliminary report after only a few hours
It's likely in the high thousands now, but there's still over a million in circulation

How much of your accepted reality have you ever been presented with tangible proof of? Serious question.

It was some old widowers handing in rusty old .22's.
Nobodies giving their stuff in yet, the rules are a fucking mess.
PVC tubing is sold out across the country

I've seen you niggers use all kinds of dumb shit how to throw crap on Tarrant and all was debunked one by one. You can eat shit now, you have nothing. Everyone who ever shot a gun or was in military/war knows this is real deal, no matter how much you try to twist it.

It's okay Johnny, you can stop now

>PVC tubing is sold out across the country
God bless ya you kiwi bastards
Give em hell

Attached: 1B8D2B7F3BB043199E8033D4AFB5433F.jpg (1242x1237, 834K)

Jow Forumsequesting that QT police officer with the hijab

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-223254_Firefox.jpg (1080x1779, 608K)

Top kek, is this real? Pure gold.

it was already fucking shit here bro, completely unaffordable housing, drug addicts fucking everywhere, highest homelessness in the entire fucking world, gangs out our arses and a population that's increased 20 fucking percent since 2011
i honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was a false flag, because it was only gonna be a matter of time before people started snapping en mass

Attached: 1551781141980-pol.png (1012x615, 321K)

Not really asking about this case in general. I'm with you, I think it's exactly what it looks like. My only point is that we take an incredible about of what we're told at face value. My estimation is that most things you believe to be true, you have never been presented tangible proof of.

Jow Forums went on a pretty good sized raid and eventually got the submission sure IP locked, though anyone with a VPN can still hit it.

Those wounds are 50-100meter wounds. The close quarters balastics looks pretty accurate looking watching the video.

T. Airborne Infantry/OIF III-V.

There are 40 year mortgages now in Auckland.
The government clearly doesn't care

CIA GO AWAY!!!!

She is my waifuuu!!!

Attached: 1553384156139.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

Let's just agree that it wasn't a false flag for the purpose of discussion
It wasn't even one of your guys that snapped
An aussie came in and lit you up because it was the last place anyone would suspect something on that scale
The complaints you have are found in any downtown area in America, and there's constant gang violence and the like
It seems to me that you all got used to things being shit and your government used it as an excuse to slowly overstep its bounds
It's a shame it has to go down like this

Yes, Lies in Media as usual. Exaggerating.

>and the stationary store down the road has sold out of white marker pens

Attached: 1548364941409.jpg (414x474, 50K)

He's an anti-white agent. The attack was a psyop hoax.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Anybody have an https of the manifesto?

Oh sick, we got waifus of this shit now? How did I miss this?

Did he roid up in preparation for jail time?

anonfile.com/Y6r1JbS3ma/The_Great_Replacement_pdf

Man, and here I thought the retard digging ditches down the street was biggest moron I'd ever met.

Attached: dude.jpg (600x301, 25K)

>it's another memeflag
Gee, what a surprise. KYS.

>95% of cops would not comply because they know they would be slaughtered
I have been watching "First Amendment auditor" videos on youtube. I now firmly believe the majority of law enforcement will go door to door confiscating guns.
They just don\t gibe a single fuck about or rights.
Time for everyone to move o MO.

You da mvp

They don't care about rights, you're correct
They do however care about their own asses, and once raid teams start coming back freshly ventilated, every cop in the nation will think twice about knocking on the next door

He's not following the line of "DA COPS LOVE DA SECOND AMENDMENT MUH THICC BLOO LINE" but that if enough cops are killed for trying to confiscate guns, they will refuse to do it as a selfish self-preservation measure.

fuck I type slow

If i knew someone that bought an arrrhhh feftin online, how would they not get fucked by cops knowing his address and proof he bought it?

What are the chances the uncucked men in NZ rise up with arms and take back their country by force?
2%?
.02%
I actually think it's legit 3-4% that it is soon attempted
What is the worry?
>Lame army
Gay govt
>Ridiculous police force
1-2000 motivated armed men, with their families blessing could do it

Nah you type fine user

Attached: 1452591647447.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

We all know right-wing Americans wont do jack shit when they come for our guns. You will comply with the police (who will gladly obey their masters and keep their power/weapons/money) and bend to their will. Then as soon as some boomer starts a gun fight and kills the cops that are trying to take his shit, you guys will "disavow" all day and say its not the right thing to do. Fucking cucks are so disgusting

Attached: IMG_6318.png (1214x1214, 1.11M)

But when you shoot someone at close range and it goes through them, it leaves blood on the wall, more so if you hit their head.
This is not evident in the video, not one speck of blood on the window in nor on the wall in nor on the WHITE CLOTH of another who got "shot in the head" .
Plus the squib bag lady I can't help but notice this shit doesn't match up with actual forensics.

I just skimmed, will read later. Only disappointment: I heard there would be memes. There weren't (of the usual sort, in any quantity).

If you're so confident, why don't you come get them yourself?

Attached: 1552939701567.png (1105x1080, 523K)

>get 1/2 in pipe
>get a block of wood
>get some u bolts and attach the pipe to the block of wood
>write "AR15" on it
>turn in for profit
brilliant

>it leaves blood on the wall
No, it doesn't. Also you talking like there is some 100% predictable pattern for blood spurting, fucking hell that is just dumb.

>I can't help but notice this shit doesn't match up with actual forensics.
see
Stop larping like you know anything about forensics for fucks sake.

GF is 100% redpilled by this situation and the over-reaction, hates political correctness now, hates muslims, hates our PM