What class is Jow Forums?

What class is Jow Forums?

pbs.org/newshour/economy/do-you-live-in-a-bubble-a-quiz-2

About the quiz maker:

>Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960–2010 is a 2012 book by Charles Murray, a political scientist and W.H. Brady Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute. In the book Murray describes what he sees as the economic divide and moral bifurcation of white Americans that has occurred since 1960. He focuses on white Americans to state that the decline he describes was not being experienced solely by minorities, whom he brings into his argument in the last few chapters of the book.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-23 at 14.37.29.png (613x443, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/economy/do-you-live-in-a-bubble-a-quiz-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low 60s.

im actually american btw

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-23 at 14.43.50.png (574x528, 76K)

> Using social justice anti-white racism to infogather people's TV-watching habits for marketing purposes.
Have some gore and redpills.

Attached: 1547959288638.jpg (1079x1020, 71K)

This quiz is the big cringe

>is jimmie johnson a football coach or nascar driver
He’s both retard.

I got 55 though

> Corporate culture is American culture, goy!
Nope.

Attached: 1552441010416.jpg (500x297, 56K)

>pbs
Nice try cuck.

the quiz never asked that

why is nobody talking about this?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-23 at 14.55.18.png (847x442, 424K)

its by charles murray, who the left calls a nazi.

though im not sure how well burger pop culture translates to goymany
anyways my parents have good uni degrees and are "upper middle class" i guess

Attached: score.png (636x492, 83K)

Ok

Attached: 5B7C946A-C64B-4E0E-BA6B-32784C28CAD0.jpg (750x1159, 181K)

58. Ive been poor or working class my whole life, but I think the fact that I don't watch t.v. or popular movies threw it off.

I scored a 49, ftw

I'll bet the people that created this little test try their damnedest not to interact with the poor.

I got 57

Turns out I've done and seen more in my life than I've thought.

Attached: bubblescore.png (645x523, 20K)

57 white nationalist.

I got 20. But I'm not even American, so I guess this is pretty much entirely meaningless

>64
>First generation middle class
I feel like they missed the definition of what being middle class is.

Attached: M2NHVYt.png (1060x440, 117K)

I got 34 and I'm a first generation immigrant. Been here 6 years.

No idea what the fuck most of these questions were even asking. American ''culture'' is complete garbage it revolves around television apparently

Attached: Capture.jpg (632x667, 53K)

got 24, suppose because i don't go to the movies or eat at denny's

need some help here answering this one
what is domestic mass-market beer?

Attached: quiz.png (812x437, 10K)

like Becks, Bitburger, KöPi

27, but I hadn't seen a lot of the TV shows and was just guessing at approximately similar restaurants.

Probably be closer to 35-40 if the references were more current and Canadian.

Remedial or gifted.

44 points, seems right.

got 30. never heard of Branson, or any of those restaurants, nor do I watch any movies on a fucking DVD. how many of you checked those boxes without reading it properly you stupid faggots

55 God bless whyte america

Attached: 1553342028961.png (1000x700, 1.03M)

>41,
>Upper-middle-class person with middle-class parents.
Haha yeah no.
About as working class as they come.
I'm sure that the score would have been different had I said I've participated in decorating floats for fag parades.
Not a huge surprise, but those questions make very little sense.
If you're middle class then apparently you don't watch TV and you're not aware of any movies.

I got a fiddy fi to

I got a 40

i make 180K and no one in my family hasn't had a college degree in 3 generations, were all white as fuck and no one makes less than I 100K a year....

I don't know what the quiz was about?

also, scores and % in score ranges are 1:1, this is a terrible quiz statistically, they built the ranges straight into the bell-curve,

I got 39.

rigged as fuck because:
>I'm not American
>I don't have close friends at all, this assumes I have leftist close friends by default
>didn't watch a single one of the most recent movies or tv shows because it's normie shit
>none of those restaurant chains exist here
>kept asking who literally whos are when they must be American so they're doubly literally who to me
if you're socially isolated it'll say you're in a bubble by default. which I guess is technically true. technically you are isolated from mainstream American culture. but that doesn't mean you have your own elite liberal culture

>literally asks me in a question if my primary breadwinner parent was working class
>I answer yes
>quiz results tell me I'm second generation upper middle class
u wot m8.

and why do the ranges overlap?

Cheap piss for working class slobs, basically

literally said decorating for fag parties DOESNT count you illiterate fuck. not even going through your quiz answers I know you're a working class epsilon

>wow a quiz! I can't wait to take it so I can post shit nobody is going to read!

Attached: 1552738468057.jpg (888x894, 75K)

>pbs.org/newshour/economy/do-you-live-in-a-bubble-a-quiz-2
I scored a 17. Grew up in a rich NYC suburb and attend a top college in a northeast city........ sounds about right to be honest

about this too: what if I answer no because I don't drink?

I stuff my fridge with mass produced cheap soft drink like 80c bottles from woolworths or pepsi max/sunkist zero when it's 50% off (based woollies delivery)

does this make me isolated from mainstream American culture? I mean I guess it does because normally people drink but this goes the same for every single upper class person I know. if I drank I'd drink cheap beer, not expensive

maybe I shouldn't complain that an American quiz doesn't apply to me. but my shut in american fake online friends would score low too simply because they're autistic weirdos cut off from everything

I got 63...means nothing to me...

Wtf are they even trying to say?

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-175332_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 589K)

35- yeah they pretty much got me pegged.

Attached: 430BC63D-224F-4B4A-B6D0-CAB021A55445.jpg (827x1305, 209K)

Woah chill out dude, we aren't full brave new world yet.

Getting there though

Should I be worried?

It branches, different answers lead to different questions.

>52
>families have been middle class professionals for at least two generations
I guess I made some mistakes somewhere along the line. Or the test is biased against the south.

Attached: 1489534584399.gif (260x260, 1.36M)

Yeah, apparently stupid shit like have you been fishing makes you "live in a bubble"

Checks out:A second-generation (or more) upper-middle-class person who has made a point of getting out a lot. Typical: 9.