Donald Trump is an zionist jew loving faggot!

>Donald Trump is an zionist jew loving faggot!
Yeah, and? Everyone on this board who isn't a newfag or a discord faggot knows that. Nearly every god damned president that has ever been elected has been one, and the ones that aren't get Nixon'd or JKF'd, or worse.

>W-well yeah that's true, but than why care at all? Just vote for Yang! He'll accelerate the destabilization of the United States and you get $1000 dollars every month in the process!
Now why would i vote for Yang, who would appease the SJW's and Reddit, when i could instead vote for Trump, who, in addition to destabilizing the USA even faster than Yang would do, he(Trump) would also provide me with:
1. SJW/Liberals tears daily.
2. Material to shitpost with.

>1-1000 dollars... secure the b-bag
Oh boy, 1000 more dollars to waste on the latest pozzed capeshit film or SJW infested triple AAA video game title.

Have you yangfags ever heard of pirating? Everyone on this board does it.

And never mind the fact that Yang wants to give millions of undocumented spics a path to citizenship AND money, so your "1000" dollars will be worthless as the brain dead spics proceed to even further ruin the economy of every state they infest with their new found fortune.

And lets also not forget that the Boomers you hate so much will also be receiving this money.

Attached: 1448513673732.png (498x497, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/carbon-fee-dividend/
thebalance.com/u-s-federal-budget-breakdown-3305789
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/99-total-population-by-child-and-adult#detailed/1/any/false/871,870,573,869,36,868,867,133,38,35/39,40,41/416,417
youtube.com/watch?v=qTJjlep9vyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You were with her?

What? I didn't even bring up Hillary. But no, i wasn't.

We had no other option. It was Trump or Hillary. I was a Rand supporter personally.

Bump, yangfags seem to be ignoring this thread for some reason. Hmmm.

I'm still voting Trump. These plebbit fags just know we hate kikes so they try and bring it up to convince us to vote democrat somehow. We knew about his kike connection before we voted him.

If the country is infested with kikes in the highest offices, how would anyone be able to become president without being pro kike? It's just not possible. The president will never be the one to remove them for us.

I don't even think voting matters. I just want shitlibs to cry more. And these whiny ass poorfags that claim they hate niggers, then turn around and prostrate themselves to a gook democrat, begging for gibs like niggers themselves. I want those fucks to cry more because they cant figure out how to make themselves marketable.

Dude they're not gonna read all that

They're just gonna call you a boomer migapede and move on

These are 60 iq zoomers we're talking about here with the attention span of a fortnite dance animation

True, OP kinda just pissed into a lake. But still, bump.

Yang threads are made by a Chinese communist factory

Attached: 142C3D20-69F9-4E96-B065-B494E24932F4.jpg (768x990, 295K)

That or since the election is coming up it's a political play.
You do know most voting Republicans love the Jews for some reason.
I too am not happy about his shilling, but it maybe more him being political than him sucking off circumcised cock.

Imagine hating SJWs so much that you turn down money just so they don't get any.

UBI would help poor whites and the working class more than all the video compilations of conservatards owning the libs combined.

IDGAF if there are 578 genders, or if spics move in next door, if I'm getting gibs like they are I can get my life together more and start a family.

Fuck you, pay me.

Attached: 1553235909470.jpg (1024x992, 105K)

>gibs me money and I’m okay with turning 30 million illegals into citizens who will get their $1000 too!
Is it any wonder Yangfags are all looked at as if retarded?

Attached: 4189E558-1EA0-4D54-AADD-ED48CE61418B.jpg (680x384, 46K)

>UBI would help poor whites and the working class
Wrong.

yang2020.com/policies/carbon-fee-dividend/
>As President, I will…
>Propose a carbon fee and dividend systems that:
>Sets an initial carbon tax of $40/ton, which would increase in regular intervals
>Use that tax to fund, after administrative fees:
>(50%) The Universal Basic Income
>(50%) Projects that are enhancing efficiency of fossil fuels or increasing availability of renewable resources
>Create a border carbon adjustment to protect American goods that would:
>charge a fee to imports from countries that don’t impose a similar carbon fee, or some type of carbon tax
>provide a rebate to exports to countries that don’t impose a similar carbon fee, or some type of carbon tax

>my ideal is to trigger libs and shitpost

k, im not a yangfag or a migatard, but just cause of this thread im voting for yang if he makes it

>my ideal is to give illegal spics citizenship and money and also give rich spoiled boomers even more money

Yeah ok.

The already get gibs, faggot.
No taxes on income + medical expense.

Putting money into hands of working class whites would go towards productive investments.

We already spend 600 billion on gibs, and there is no winning scenario where this can be stopped. You really want to go to war with every ghetto in the US at once? Guess what, that's going to cost a hell of a lot more than welfare, and would destroy the fucking country.

>my ideal is to give illegal spics citizenship and money and also give rich spoiled boomers even more money

literally a result of trumps presidency you drooling mong

He wants to start using nuclear, which is really the most viable renewable energy.

Seems pretty based.

>Yang's UBI implementation is the result of Trump

Uh, doc, I think this one is off his meds.

I'm with you, I'm voting for Trump because the butthurt and chaos will probably end the world.

where did migapede come from
theres no way it came from here

illegals getting free shit in this country and rich spoiled boomers getting richer is a result of trumps presidency you dense motherfucker

/leftypol/ sad thing is they think it's effective, like Jow Forums doesn't already know that Israel has had an iron grip on politics.

>Trump invented gibs
You have to be underage.

Fuck off tranny farm

Voting for Yang results in boomer tears daily

>boomers getting 1,000 dollars = boomer tears daily

Attached: 1552879653604.png (450x450, 256K)

what I find really stupid is the shareblue discord faggots now pushing the "mueller cleared trump right after trump shilled for Israel isn't that weird???" narrative

he's literally never not been pro Israel. from start to finish. look at fucking kushner, that's his daughter that guy is fucking.

they literally think people will support AOC and le muslim terrorist sympathiser #453 because they're pro-Palestine, anti-isrsel and anti-west. give them two weeks after this failed op and they'll be back to trump is a neonazi because muh Charlottesville

Nice blog post but I'd rather secure the bag.

Attached: kuroneko-loves-her-bags.png (1600x2100, 1.88M)

If they actually worked and made some damn money they’d just want to lower taxes, and to end the welfare state to help promote work.

>FUCK YOU PAY ME!
For what? Being a uncontrobuting member of society and a literal nigger?

Attached: 2AECB34D-1D17-4E17-A7D2-CC6BBC38E690.jpg (538x1024, 94K)

Contributing*

Why can't the left meme?
This astroturf was obvious from day 1.

Dude put in a vote that matters
We need a Little Revolution. At least with him my vote is not going to Israel

I’m not left, I’m voting trump. I just like reminding people that the FED is fucking them no matter what avenue they take.

Who should I vote for instead americunt?

>being such a brainlet that you argue between two puppet parties that represent the same shit

this board is satire

Nobody, since you're not even in America.

>Yangtards can't read a few sentences. Not surprised honestly.

First off OP is a raging conspiracy theorist and so is Trump.

if you are implying the Nixon's watergate scandal was part of some zionist take down you need to learn your history, Nixon actually sent a ton of arms during the 1973 War to Israel to keep it from losing. Hardly a reason to have him removed.

As for Trump, he is not a zionist jew lover, what he is is a big time conspiracy theorist. He believes the jews run everything so he sucks up to Israel to hopefully gain favor with them.

Am I reading this right?

Do yangoloids seriously believe that Trump invented the concept of gibs.

Attached: 5AAFcVP.jpg (569x400, 139K)

Yeah I read your fucking blog. I couldn't give less of a shit.
>muh sjws
You migafaggots are stuck in 2014, that's why you're losing the meme war. I'm not a fucking gamer, I don't watch Marvel movies, I don't go to Comic Con, or any of this degenerate shit that you homo manchildren do, so I don't give a shit about le sjw triggering you. Grow up, sell your Nintendo Switch, get a girlfriend who isn't a "geek", and secure the fucking bag.

Attached: D1LJYHgWkAAc64R.jpg (1177x1177, 103K)

those excerpts came out after he resigned. maybe look into who was his sec of state

>Yeah I read your fucking blog
>his IQ is so low he can't tell the difference between two different poster IDs

>that's why you're losing the meme war
What "meme war" you mean how you Yangfags edit old Jow Forums and Trump memes into Yang ones? That's not a war, that's arts and crafts, no better than the Hilldawg stuff, but at least the Hilldawg stuff was ironic.

Attached: CTRmeme2.jpg (488x309, 64K)

>It's ok for Zionists to become president because it's been happening forever
>Trump is neocon #1 and is going to keep this train running for as long as he can while Jews pick the country bone dry through corporations and lobbying for Israel
>Feels vs reals
>Ignoring the fact that Yang will instantly cause a mass revolt if he attempts to pass or enforce any of his gun laws
>UBI will crash the economy in 2-3 years tops
>unless something major happens most Americans are just going to huddle inside and try to stay as comfy as the world will allow, which is why an economic crash must happen

lol this nigger doesn't know what a meme is. Put down the Nintendo Switch and read a book, nigger.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 3.01.02 PM.png (620x184, 31K)

You wanna spend 3 trillion a year?
thebalance.com/u-s-federal-budget-breakdown-3305789

I’m not including the illegals that will be added to the countries population, and also not including children who have yet to be 18.
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/99-total-population-by-child-and-adult#detailed/1/any/false/871,870,573,869,36,868,867,133,38,35/39,40,41/416,417

Ultamitely we’d have to stop almost all welfare, a lot of public services, and do massively into debt until the FED just takes control of the country and laughs, nigger.

Attached: F323C05A-65BB-4A00-B653-7FB288AC28AF.png (1136x640, 138K)

There's something deep about this music
Tranquility and clear thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=qTJjlep9vyg

I see myself walking through a desert
Robed in white garments
Flesh wound on my chest
Helmet in one hand and a longsword in the other

The Holy land, it must not fall to Saracens

There's different tiers of quality for memes.

Editing years old Jow Forums and trump memes are among the lowest, but unfortunately it seems like thats all you can do.

>You wanna spend 3 trillion a year?
I don't plan on spending it, I want to take my share of it. I've paid taxes for years and what do a get in return? Corpses of drone struck children and an iron curtain for Our Greatest Ally. Fuck it, just give me my damn money back.

Attached: D1C55lLWsAEIcjZ.jpg (1200x800, 174K)

Yang would destabilize the country sooo much faster & you know it, just admit that you want another 4 years of slow motion before the real acceleration kicks in you faggot

>trump memes are among the lowest
I guess we agree on something.

Attached: tenshi-eating-1000-dollars.jpg (500x500, 164K)

If you actually worked you’d understand that the money was previously yours, and instead of just taking it from you to giving it to you they should cut the taxes. If you still pay a lot of taxes you’re still paying for nigger gibs, why not dry out the niggers by cutting off gibs all together?

>Yang would destabilize the country sooo much faster
Explain how. Is it UBI? Because i thought that UBI WOULDN'T destabilize the country according to your pals in the /pay/ general and this guy: Meanwhile Trump has been in office the relationships between the races, sexes, classes, political parties, and generations eroded almost to the point of breaking completely.

Another 4 years of Trump will further erode them to the point where a single chimpout, truck of peace, or another mass shooting will either start a civil war or start a race war.

You are the literal definition of reddit. But you are right tbqh, white people are done for it's too late. I'd rather see the end with the mfin bag

Attached: 1553284306650.jpg (680x522, 31K)

Trump isn't going to tell the IRS to stop taxing me, is he? So fuck him. Either way, I don't mind paying taxes if I get something out of it. I'm self-employed btw, so social security, medicare and health insurance all come out of my own pocket. If dems want to expand medicare to all ages so I don't have to pay fucked up health insurance premiums designed to make some jews billions a year, I'll fucking take it. If they want to give $1000/mo. I'll take it. If they want to give everybody in my community $1000/mo. which helps my business and gets more people off my streets, I'll take it. Call me a nigger or a commie or whatever you want, but when the GOP offered the banks that freshly minted $4T on a silver platter, they fucking took it and paid themselves bonuses, so fuck you, fuck Trump, fuck the GOP, just give me my fucking bag.

Attached: 1553370774402.png (992x1000, 900K)

Based af.

Youre not winning any intelligent person back to Trump
There is no excuse for giving israel 38 billion while our children are in debt through usury via student loans at 8% interest.
Its fucking evil and all politicians deserve a bullet.

>UBI will help the economy and poor people
>UBI will destabilize the the economy and start a revolution
>Yang will destabilize the country
>Yang won't destabilize the country and he in fact would help it

You yang shills cannot keep a coherent, Jesus Christ you guys are worse than Bernouts.

*a coherent narrative

>Yang Gang is one person

Attached: 1553360370441.gif (420x315, 2.07M)

That's what you wanted to say right? Correct me if i'm wrong.

No but you're a collective.

Also yes, thank you, I was about to delete my post and re type it but I guess I don't need to anymore.

is what frens do

Attached: 1517586989570.jpg (1082x695, 60K)