Tainted Tendies

>70,000 pounds of Tyson chicken strip products recalled over metal pieces
>“All Americans Must Die” written on wall of Tyson Chicken plant that adopted Muslim
This was a targeted attack on you.

Attached: 15533736934231173801610.png (400x267, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSGpcVSup28
t-g.com/story/1691536.html
fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsis/topics/recalls-and-public-health-alerts/recall-case-archive/archive/2019/recall-034-2019-release
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eating garbage
>expecting to eat non-garbage

>written on wall of Tyson Chicken plant that adopted Muslim
English please.

NOT THE CHICKEN TENDERS

>tainted tendies
this is war

Attached: 1402333994438.png (480x445, 96K)

Oh it adopted some Muslim holiday for it's employees back in 2008. Got cut off.

they're targeting tendies. who knew it would come to this? is this american anons darkest hour?

Attached: file.png (377x299, 132K)

anything with breading that is baked rather than fried is absolute trash

Just about every last thing you eat that is packaged, was packaged by some form of nigger that would rather be at home and probably feels underpaid.

This includes medicines as well. Its impossible to quality control everything.

>reduce manual labor up to 80%

I welcome automation

youtube.com/watch?v=bSGpcVSup28

Someone has to disassemble most of that shit, clean it, and reassemble it. Thats where tyrones and metal show up. All it takes it one misalignment of a part to create metal shavings.

Then you have Tyrone, who is afraid to tell his boss that he just wasted thousands of dollars of product. Nah, hes going to correct the issue and move on.

t. previous pharma manufacturer

anyone who doesn't buy fresh chicken breast and cut it into strips a size of their choosing deserves this. also, wet batter and a deep fryer. that is all.

Attached: 1349556089042.jpg (355x355, 101K)

anyone who doesn't have a wife who makes them fresh bear battered tendies deserves this. that is all

>implying manufactured flour is safe from shitty employees

Bear meat is great

>All Americans must die
He's not wrong though

Surely once it gets back to the company there is blame to be laid

so help me out here, pet bear for tenderizing or you hunt bear and add it to your chicken
i mean i’ve heard chicken goes with everything but

shiiiiiiet
>tfw no mommy wife gf to make me beer battered tendies and downing a glass of her own breast milk

/thread

>he doesn't care about the crispy tendies
>doesnt even care about the BARBEQUE TENDIES
what the FUCK user explain yourself

retard
retard

So this guy has been seething with rage for 11 years and finally decided to strike? I think it's safe to assume the muslim holiday has nothing to do with this.

>all Americans must die written on wall
That's as bad as a malformed swastika on a church wall. Quit falling for obvious false flags.

are you saying the tendies wrote that on the wall to false flag themselves?

tell me more, Uncle Ben

A jew wrote it.

>buying processed food

never trust elves alone with your food. dumb cunts.

>[[citation needed]]

And all the articles I can find are just about metal pieces and the recall.

>So this guy has been seething with rage for 11 years and finally decided to strike
Sounds about right.

>not breading your own chicken

do you even southern negro?

>Nashville television station WSMV reported claims made by an unidentified woman that someone wrote "all Americans must die" on a bathroom wall -- an act that was reportedly preceded by a fire in a woman's restroom inside the plant a week before
>Tyson Foods are an equal opportunity employer "with a diverse workforce at our Shelbyville plant."
>"They've complained for years, as to why these people are being hired in our food department when we are worried about our safety as Americans, you know, and that's something we all need to think about,"
>Tyson Foods spokesperson Gary Mickelson said in a statement that "(c)ontrary to media reports, the graffiti does not include the words "all Americans must die."
>t-g.com/story/1691536.html

That place is great. Gives 8 year olds tits. If only they packaged and distributed little girls as well.

Your friendly daily reminder to not eat any processed foods. Prepare your own meals from the most basic ingredients you are able. Try to buy produce and meats from a local source whose processes you can physically verify for yourself. Make your own sauces. Bake your own bread.

Process your own flour. Preferably from something better than wheat.

I use onions. Onions flour makes the best breading.

No, not onions. Onions!!! I use onions.

Good, death to all NEETS.

ONIONS.

>S
>O
>Y
ONIONS

>implying
Tysons is 100 percent real chicken. Their chicken strips aren't garbage, it's just frozen strips of chicken. Nothing unhealthy about Tyson. Now stop being a retarded nigger.

...actually for a fee they do of "chicken" for home delivery, or at least that's the word in some conspiracy circles

No Link? I'll take my chances.

How much did Burger King pay you for this ad. I don't know about you but I could go for 10 chicken nuggets for one dollar.

I would recommend oat flour. I like using almond meal for baking, but it may be too dense to use as a breading on tendies.

I can't even tell what's ironic anymore

I, too, love eating chickens that are pumped full of antibiotics and hormones so they can survive being packed in tiny cages in a warehouse.

fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsis/topics/recalls-and-public-health-alerts/recall-case-archive/archive/2019/recall-034-2019-release
You had one job, faggot.

Who eats chicken? Weak effeminate faggots, that's who. Red meat and seafood will get you jacked so you can crush niggers skulls

is foster farms safe?

Attached: crispy strips.jpg (450x450, 45K)

>"All Americans Must Die" written on wall of Tyson Chicken Plant
Fucking based

Attached: assad gaddafi handshake.jpg (630x501, 105K)

you're one of the "refugees" from syria, huh?

are you a nigger? all white americans must live, all else die.

how do they get the "cooked" looking batter but the chicken is still raw? I never understood this
I just did this with a massive pork tenderloin. It was amazing. Why the fuck don't they have pork tendies.
also there's nothing wrong with buying the premade tendies if you can get them cheap

Attached: IMAG0365.jpg (2688x1520, 424K)

I'm Finnish and I hate kikes and Israel enablers.

we have been getting recalls like a motherfucker here in Canada over Chicken. chicken fingers, nuggets...all of it! Salmonella.

Attached: 1506655473176.jpg (469x320, 34K)

But that's any meat you get from the store. Unless you're raising your own chicken, you are eating that.

>not eating every type of meat to exert maximum dominance over the entire food web
This is why you're Canadian.

>how do they get the "cooked" looking batter but the chicken is still raw?
Because it isn't raw, they cook it then deep freeze it. You are just warming it up. It says fully cooked on the bag.

Attached: tyson-crispy-chicken-strips.jpg (586x442, 39K)