How do we solve the (((dog))) problem?

How do we solve the (((dog))) problem?

Attached: 6622EA9E-0817-4E1B-9AC4-85173D2DFE83.jpg (640x797, 212K)

People can't control their animals - they identify with the dogs and think it needs to run around free and don't care what damage it does. Sign of a sick society.

>One-year-old playing unsupervised in front yard
I wonder what the child's race could possibly be

this has nigger and spic written all over it.

>Literally everyone is wrong in the situation
>Ability to give a fuck: None

Watch your kids and thank God it's not wolves in your yard instead

leave doggos alone you faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROTTS ARE THE BREED OF PEACE

FUCK YOU Jow Forums

Attached: pitbull1.jpg (480x480, 69K)

Owner's fault. Some owners are really fucking stupid and can't discipline their dogs (and children)

Attached: 1537186771616.jpg (450x490, 48K)

why the fuck was 1 yr old playing outside ?

>mfw

Attached: 1551720191063.jpg (717x717, 91K)

Does it matter? Getting ripped apart by dogs should be kept to a minimum regardless.

What was a 1 year old playing outside unsupervised? Was it niggers?

Ban shitbulls and ratweilers.

>Niggers around nigger tier dogs
Nature solves the problem.

parents to blame. why the fuck is your one year old around any animal without you able to protect them. fucking degenerates.

>(((dog)))
Only people I've met who are afraid of dogs are MENA people.
Dogs are really the best pet you can have. Good for hunting, security and a truly great friend.
Even shitty dogs like pitbulls and rottweilers serve a purpose if you train them correctly, even if they'd not be my choice of dog.

these dogs are like signs of having a small penis. who needs literal murder hounds as companions in the first place.

>California
Something tells me some little nig got mauled by the neighboring nigs two nig dogs.

Deport Mexicans. I (briefly) lived in one of those parts of California that looks exactly like Tijuana, Mex. Like if you blindfolded someone and dropped them off there, they would assume that you'd transported them to Mexico.

Besides being disgustingly filthy, nearly every house had 1) a chainlink fence around the front and 2) a poorly fed, angry pit or rottweiler out front. Those dogs were mistreated and mean as fuck. Just walking past their house would make those dogs fly into a mouth-foaming, blind rage.

When I'd ask my neighbors (Mexi's) about it, they virtually always said it was for security. They virtually never took care of the fucking thing or made any attempt to train or care for it. If it died, they'd just find a new one for free from a friend (obviously they're not fixed).

Attached: mexican pride.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

A for effort

easy

drop some hotdogs with tylon pills in them. extra strength, 8 pills is enough for a pitbull and your doggo problem is solved.

How do you all know this kid didn't identify as a mauledbydogssexual? Maybe this is what they wanted.

>paging Dr. Pibbles...

just to let you know, everytime i see an owner with a pitbull i make the effort to remember where they live and to through hotdogs with tyl*nol

>a poorly fed, angry pit or rottweiler out fron

dude, do something. feed them hotdogs with tylen*l you can stick maybe 8 extra strength pills in a weiner

Attached: feed them hotdogs.jpg (649x433, 38K)

Someone post the scary pit bull face if you're got it.

Owners of dogs that kill should be charged with murder.
If a dog bites, owner charged with assault.
If the dog mauls owner charged with grievous bodily harm.
That should bring some focus to controlling dogs.

It honestly made me really sad. Some of these dogs would sleep on old tires, be outside when it was in the 40's, you could see their ribs, etc. They're basically insane prisoners that are just waiting for the sweet release of death. It's no wonder that they maul people when they get out.

Attached: sureno.jpg (646x774, 188K)

>Even shitty dogs like pitbulls and rottweilers serve a purpose if you train them correctly
>if you train them correctly
This didn't happen in this case

Junkies think twice before burgling a house with a guard dog. You clearly have penis on the mind.