Redpill me on cigs

redpill me on cigs
do (((they))) want us to smoke or not

Attached: succmedicc.png (402x485, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jnci/article/96/11/853/2520796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course they do. theyre expensive, insanely addictive, many can't stop smoking even if they want to and know how retarded it is.

They do want you to smoke, the extra taxes are nice, and the extra cash input to medical field is appreciated when you get ill, but they can't say they do.

Only expensive because they're taxed tho.

They are unhealthy antidepressants. What's there to say? I smoke em to stay sane.

The human body is designed to breathe natural clean air. Anything else is harmful, to varying degrees.

i do buy "imported" ones

Who else buys ukranian cigaretts because they are cheaper

Leave, jew.

cigs are one of those things unrelated to jews
they're pretty based for you
but then again so is lots of stuff
there's worse things you can be doing to your body
frankly if anything i feel like the whole anti-smoking crusade is pretty jewish, although it's indirect

If (they) didnt want you to smoke figs would be illegal

In that case, they specifically don't want "you" to smoke, fucks with the numbers user.

Jews run both for and against lobbies on figs so profit from both

jews are definitely in favor of smoking

>expensive
>your customers keep coming back for more because theyre all addicted
>your customers tend to be lower income, lower intelligence

Cigarettes are an overpriced, high-taxed good that consist of shredded chemically-treated tobacco crammed into a paper tube treated with chemicals that make it burn slower. You're inhaling a mix of the paper chemicals, nicotine, whatever filth they treat the tobacco with in order to mass produce these death sticks, and oxygen in order to get an artificial high that lasts not even three minutes. You would have a better experience with an old-fashioned pipe and a proper mix of burley, virginia, latakia, perique, or syrian tobacco. You would have a better experience with a cigar that was hand-rolled by a real Cuban in some Nicaraguan sweatshop. You would have a better experience taking a massive rip from a bamboo bong stuffed with thuoc lao that some stranger in Hanoi just randomly offered you while you were perusing the choices of low-priced Asian hookers.

The only upside is that they make you look cool af.

Men have smoked various plant material for thousands of years. (((They))) don't want you to smoke plants that you pick off the ground, but instead want you to smoke carefully designed addictive cancer inducing chemicals (cigarettes, e-cigs, and bullshit products like juul) and pay thru the nose for them

Ow its the 21th centuary, jews are no longer getting exiled. Now the goys get a taste of not having a home

>Who else buys ukranian cigaretts because they are cheaper
Classic jew.

I don't want to live until old age anyway. I've worked in nursing homes and they are already hell. It will only get worse. I will keep smoking. Its purely genetics if you get any trouble from smoking. I've met many patients who have smoked daily since they were 13 and are over 90 now and still no problem with their health except old age.

funny thing is
most of "ukrainian" cigarettes are actually manucaftured in kaliningrad oblast

Attached: malb.png (550x620, 432K)

you're an inbred hooknose kike with weak genes and you will burn in hell for eternity because your people squandered the grace of God and murdered Jesus Christ

Wait... we’re nit done exiling you just yet. Just because we’re lazy doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten

Cigarettes make you feel like shit I don't get how people regularly smoke them.

Drinking alcohol makes yoy feel like shit I don't get how people regularly drink it.

Pure meme talk but my biology teacher said a couple of decades back lung cancer didn't really happen due to smoking, said it was due to the filler and pesticides and also heating up the polluted air we breath in that causes it. Something to think about.

cuz theyre dumb

How do you grow tobacco in Kaliningrad?

The Soviets must have imported it from Latin American friendly regimes.

>buy a pack of tobacco
>roll it with papers, put a filter in there
>tastes fine, feel good
>buy a pack of cigarettes
>can taste fire extinguisher and rat poison
>feel sick, want to cough

Remember:
>1950s
>doctors recommend cigarettes
>decades later the great experiments on additives begin
>cigarettes suddenly cause cancer and are more dangerous than guns, cars, swimmingpools, and obesity
>people stop smoking so much
>life expectancy still declines today

Attached: 1533276865799.jpg (194x190, 15K)

wow it's insane that a high school biology teacher cracked the case and got no recognition.

smoking is stupid and an expensive nasty habit

they just roll 'em there

Attached: 9963021.jpg (1000x541, 88K)

you cant make up polonium content in plants

this has to be bait

>Isotope
Boo fucking hoo
I've stepped over gravitational anomalies to take a piss.

Doctors never recomended cigarettes per say. They did however recomend certain brands of cigarettes they deemed healthier or just more enjoyable since they themselves usually smoked. For example there were ads with slogans like "when I have a cold, I switch to X."

It's meme talk but she was pretty based and told us flu jabs are pointless due to the rate that flu viruses mutate. Great lady, made us think outside the box about many things. It's not unfounded to take into account that the pollution we breathe in that's heated up is going to do more damage than normal.

I thought that was sushi.

Cigarettes are cancer, and you should at all costs.

Other forms of smoking have a much more reasonable cost-to-benefit trade. Pipe smoking being among the most harmless
Relative ca. risk increases for a one bowl a day pipe smoker are on average somewhere between 1.05 - 1.5. Funnily enough, for a few select pathologies (Especially cardiovascular related), a number of studies have put relative risk below 1 - with figures like 0.6, 0.7 coming up

Meaning pipe smokers had lower rates of these disorders than normal nonsmokers. Its thought this could be due to the stress relieving nature of the activity

Heres a very well written study on pipe smoking and its associated pathologies
academic.oup.com/jnci/article/96/11/853/2520796

Attached: pipe.png (418x555, 76K)

ever smoked pipe?
you dont actually inhale "smoke"
meaning you aint absorbing nicotine and shit

Why are you trying to turn this into some reverse psychology woke shit? It's a fucking plant with nicotine, natural carcinogens, and a bunch of added shit. What's the fucking mystery? If you want nicotine but don't mind maybe getting cancer, smoke it. If it's too big a risk, then don't. The fuck is this "w-well what if X is secretly pushing me to not want to smoke it because of a secret global cult blah blah"

Retard

you absolutely do get nicotine off pipes and cigars. your mouth has mucous membranes which are a route for the nic (via the smoke) to get into your bloodstream.

well
it wasnt always viewed as "get cancer and shiiet"

Stress will give you cancer, probably quicker than smoking organic tobacco that will ease your stress. It's all about weighing statistics and finding a balance.

Thats hardly true; infact you will find nicotine absorption happens in your mouth. That absorption isnt as effective as in the lungs, but it does still happen

Regardless, you are able to modulate your nicotine exposure with pipe smoking much more so than with cigarette smoking - there are nicotine rich blends and nicotine poor blends to choose from

Nicotine is a funny thing and is directly causes adrenal medullary catecholamine release upon ingestion - the result being hypertension and nervousness/"wakefulness" (depending on your sensitivity and the amount). For some thats a desired effect, for some an undesirable effect.

Yes they do. Everything that sickens and kills us faster is good for the tribe.

>causes adrenal medullary catecholamine release upon ingestion - the result being hypertension
fuck thats deep

Yeah, and now we know better and learned that it actually does cause cancer. Are you implying that cigarettes causing cancer is a conspiracy or something? You know you can see how the chemicals in cigarettes alter the DNA in your cells, right? How far down does this go? Are cells and DNA a conspiracy too?

same with cocaine, 100% pure coke has zero negative health effects, they all come from the preservatives the cartels put in it

i prefer a big cigar myself, cigarettes look trashy and cost too much

as a chemist myself i do realize how burned leaves produce cancerogenic substances to appear in our bodies
>Are you implying that cigarettes causing cancer is a conspiracy or something
not reallly, im just asking, if it really matters if it comes to our day to day exposition to carcinogens
or if (((they))) just made the research up, so that pps wont smoke the mind altering plant

On day 11 of quitting. Can confirm all. Although only expensive cuz taxes. Actual cigs can be cheap as fuck but the states etc tax the fuck out of them.

>do the Jews selling poison want you to buy the poison they're selling?
No, they don't want you to buy a product they're selling. Are you retarded?

no. big US tobacco companies are majority owned by gentiles families. Sure the jews are huge shareholders and can just print money to buy large stakes in these companies but they cannot control the tobacco companies until the families decide to sell. They do not want you smoking because (((they))) don't own it all.