Raising the tax rates on childless and unmarried men

I propose increasing the tax rates on unmarried, childless men who are 25+ by 15%. For each child you have, your tax rate decreased by a third so that after three children, you no longer pay the tax. This tax will be used to fund cash dividends of $500 a month to parents who are raising children.

I call it the incel tax. The Roman Empire implemented a similar tax on men over 25. The idea being that you as an unmarried, childless man must pay a higher portion of your salary to compensate for the deficit you leave behind by not having children (future tax payers who will perpetuate society).

I understand that a lot of unattractive guys (incels) will be against this, but that does not accord you the privilege to parasitize off of the society which grants you the opportunities to work and earn money.

Attached: breastfeeding-pregnant.jpg (728x546, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMt5QHyE1s
youtube.com/watch?v=2cshf-Q6GyM
youtube.com/watch?v=YOtpgz4L5d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like this post.

All this will do is further subsidize the replacement of whites.

this all already happens via child tax credits

>raise taxes
kill yourself statist bootlicker

Muslims will become billionaires.

I like it :)

good idea, but the problem is, you also punish men who desperatley want to have a family but can't find a partner. Same when you punish chilless women.
There must be a way to only target notorious bachelor Chads.

That's a lifetime increase for me, at 5%, that's fine, why not women? Women are inarguably the ones hindering society at the moment

>builds society
>"he has to pay his fair share" -shrill whores
Please justify this logic. Shouldn't the tax be on women for failing to realize their biological imperative? It isn't MEN that aren't having kids.

I see you behind there roastie! Single men already pay more in tax to support your nappy haired brood.

I have a better idea. Make welfare race related.
Every race provides for itself. That means blacks provide for jobless blacks etc. or you could even apply it to ethnies. Italians pay for Italians, Irish pay for Irish etc.
This way you can avoid the jealousy that was one aspect that lead to Yugoslawia war.

Parents already have child tax credit.
>Pay your taxes Juan

It'll turn into the niggerpets borrowing from others until they can't pay it back so they chimp out.

>raise
Uh, they are incredibly high already.

Attached: disposabletools.jpg (600x449, 54K)

I don't pay taxes though, I'm a neet.

A:
>wanting more taxes

B:
>the US is already triple the stable population

If anything, we should make it so you get a higher tax return if you are single. If it cost you financially to have a child, then only the people that made good choices through life would have kids. The idiots would take the cash and die alone.

because women can only have children when they find a man who's willing to committ. Men are usually more interested in sex than in committment so you need to "punish" men too otherwise the only result would be hordes of single mothers.

Should be the opposite. I demand reparation for not having a qt.

but they can't blame anyone but themselves/each others for it.

This

>I propose increasing the tax rates on unmarried, childless men
Married childless men are worse, they have access to a women but still are not having kids.

You are truly truly retarded

Men arent choosing not to marry, WOMEN are, you absolute nincompoop

Women hold the keys to let men marry, and their standards are absolutely sky-high. Thw average man today is an incel, andd thats because of women and the master puppeteers behind them.

>Raise taxes on unmarried men
Oh man I gotta say this is some real feminist shit we are getting into here.

This policy already exists, OP.

Single taxpayers pay a much higher rate that married taxpayers with the same income, and there is a tax credit payable to families with children.

This already exits, you already fuck me in my ass every year.
If you raise the single adult young male tax rate any more I'm blowing up federal buildings.

Lol, yeah let's subsidize more poor Mexican babies. Good thinking brainlet

They aren't as rational as you, Hans. It'll be everyone else's fault for letting it happen. Are you aware that our housing crisis was caused the high risk subprime loans given to minorities? Now it's subprime car loans. All the niggers that I live around have nicer cars than me but complain about the high interest rates.

Or just raise the abortion costs

How about you just give money to people that are going to have kids?

This has already been done. Single people do not get extra tax exemptions and credits for having children. In addition, single people are not exempted from paying school taxes to educate the children of others. What we actually need to do is eliminate the free public schools, and dependent tax deductions. We should also eliminate all forms of welfare. If you can't feed them, don't breed them. This policy would immediately stop all breeding by the shitskins, and with the tax savings, well off whites with favorable genes would be the only ones breeding.

>making general threats
Don't post this shit here. You're just drawing the wrong attention.

You're a retard.

Attached: 1529540491945.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

More reason for people in the west to tax evade I guess.

That would actually make sense and achieve the intended results...

T. Shitskin with 5 kids. Pay for yoir own kids nigger.

Boohoo. White people already subsidize this evil farce of a "nation". You start to actually bleed me dry not only am I going to cost you a few hundred thousand k in bomb damages, I'm not going to commit suicide by cop either. You can fucking pay to keep me in federal prison every year for the rest of my life while I pay 0 fucking taxes.
Fuck you.

Nominate Gunther as minister for finance

> the privilege to parasitize off of the society which grants you the opportunities to work and earn money.
you fucking jew

Hahahahahaha
Pay a toll to not have some fucked up kids running around and a fat bitch wife with a belly covered in stretch marks and a pair of popped tits and dark nipples. Farting and yelling at you constantly for more money. Lmao will pay and enjoy my single life.

Better idea - stop forcing whites to pay for shitskins to have kids they can't afford.

Attached: tax_dollars.png (756x768, 131K)

Women can only have children if they find a man willing to commit? Are you serious right now Hans?

> women
> paying taxes
LUL. You need a real job to pay any amount of tax people give a fuck about

Don't punish people for not breeding. Most men would love to be married and have kids, women poisoned that well, not men.

Offer incentives to people who get married and have kids and stay married. Strip single mom's of everything.

Reported to the fbi

What fucking bullshit, most single mothers are single because they decided to leave the relationship, lets not forget women love just aborting their own children.

>Create a tax increase on situation without any added benefit for the taxed part of the population
>Give it directly to parents
That's probably the least individualist thing i heard this week
>"I understand that a lot of unattractive guys (incels) will be against this"
or simply put "if u dont agree you'r an incel feed by the system"
Working and already being taxed make you a productive member of society, so not wanting to be overtaxed for the benefit of others dont make you an incel , making this thread with a stupid proposal does.
Population isn't a virtue, too much of too low of it is an issue in both way, making male adult slave of the state because they dont breed in a system tipped against them is pure evil.

If you want single adult fonctionnal men to produce offspring, return their authority over the family and ensure it remain
If you want parent to 'just have more money' ask yourself why is that, people should raise the children they have within their mean and not have children if they dont have the means to raise them,
there is nor should ever be injecting other uninvolved people money into that mix as a population shoudn't multiply if it cant feed itself.

TLDR : kindly fuck-off

you are like every dumb politician who thinks taxing something will fix it. no it won't. you just create perverted incentives. now white guys who are childless will think twice if a high paid career is the right thing. kids still are expensive and annoying. so guys will just get some slacker low paid job, go on the dole and play video games all day.
congratulations. you did it. you fucked up whites even more.

nah Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Tax women more you sad obese roastie.
Ladies use all the gibs with little return, unlike men

The FBI only "busts" retards they entrapped in the first place. Try the NSA.

I got you, user. Everyone is feeling that to a greater or lesser degree. Just try not to draw too much attention to yourself and have faith that we are on somewhat of a corrective course. Things are going to boil over. Save your energy for that.
Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMt5QHyE1s

>because women can only have children when they find a man who's willing to committ
The giant crisys that is single motherhood disprove this, sperm bank disprove this

1 post by this ID, i join the victims of the bait game.

This is bad for a number of reasons. Mainly that it would encourage terrible relationships, secondarily that it would provide gibs to people who are already having children they can't afford to support. Another complication would be the issue of fraud, and masive expansion of existing welfare programs, the fact that no establishment democrat would support it, and no republican would. Your idea is stupid, and will have the inverse of its intended effect like it did for the Romans.

Attached: 1553332727993.jpg (961x1436, 454K)

Fool. You taxed the wrong gender
>tax the woman
>men can pregnate at any age
>women have limited menstrual cycles
>all the chads are already taken
>beggers cant be choosers
>incel problem gets worked on
>cat ownership reduces
>call it the bodyclock tax

Literally what Rome did before promptly collapsing.

Please, do it.

>All this will do is further subsidize the replacement of whites.
and thats a good thing
we need to start getting really, really angry
they must corner us, so that we would start fighting back
they need to start supporting roasties at our expense, they need to make us collectively pay for roasties kids (we already do, but they should make us pay more), our lives should become as miserable as possible so that a roastie would feel as secure and privileged as possible

the more we get bullied and cucked, the more desperate we will get. To the point that we will start doing it, you know what.

>Men are usually more interested in sex than in committment
lol

Attached: 1552411478041.png (862x1430, 770K)

>implying we won't just leave the country

Hello, patriotic friend, I am an FBI internet monitor. In order for me to process your tip, we need to verify your identity. Please provide your full name, address, e-mail, and phone number. We have state of the art encryption software to protect you. As an example, here is my information:
Name: xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Address: xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx
xxxxx, xx xxxxx
Please respond to this message to get the process moving forward, we take internet safety VERY seriously, and appreciate the efforts of brave patriots like yourself.

How about you go fuck yourself, and I pay next to nothing as I have no kids in the school system?

This is already happening though. It's not in-your-face enough to have the effect you're describing.

Cant have this inequality, you will have to tax childless woman and single mothers too

Literally do this to women instead

Women are clueless degenerates without kids and families. Men at least know what's up and are treading softly with their marital situation.

Why not tax the women too ?since they also increase the crisis by rejecting possible /willing mates

>Not having children means you're a parasite

Go tell that to pretty much anybody with an IQ over 150.
Tesla for instance. You like electricity don't ya?

I know you're just trolling, but there's probably at least a handful of people that read this, and thought it was a good idea. What a stupid fucking idea this is.

>Raising the tax rates on childless and unmarried men

It is women who are choosing to go childless. They have become leeches on society.

Yeah, nobody wants to throw even more money into the government black hole either. This is peak redneckonomics.

15% - 1/3 = 10%
10% - 1/3 = 6.66%
6.66% - 1/3 = 4.44%

Ignoramus

This
youtube.com/watch?v=2cshf-Q6GyM

OP is a woman so she will never agree to it.

Would be fine as long as women are treated the same. It takes two to tango.

Yeah I'll get right on that

>t NEET

"unmarried, childless men who are 25+ " -> change that to " unmarried, childless citizens who are 25+ " (i.e. including women), and then we'll talk. Otherwise men can just evade the tax by identifying as women.

>1pbtid
read before bumping

lol yea right... fool

Not having kids is the only thing that can save our planet right now.

lol ya... still cheaper

>doing this to MEN
protip: It's not women who struggle to find sexual partners and have children.
Put the tax on unmarried women and especially unmarried women with children and watch the culture change int he way that you desire.

suck my cock. i pay enough tax. fuck you.

Better idea, tax the women. Their whole purpose is bearing children.

we as a country should abort all the poor people

/thread

No darkies = all problems solved

Did the plan work Henry?? LOL!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=YOtpgz4L5d8

imagine how much semen that tit has had on it

This makes so much sense it hurts.

Attached: 1552444839609.jpg (640x432, 86K)

Kindly fuck off to Africa, Asia and Israel with that opinion, kike.

>let's tax incels
So you're kicking people who are already down? Remember, the whole concept of "incel" is that it's not by choice-- INVOLUNTARY celibate.
>let's only tax incel males
What about females? Aren't females who don't have children even worse than men who have no children since it's so much easier for females to get laid? Even fat women are bombarded by requests for sex.
>I understand that a lot of unattractive guys (incels) will be against this, but that does not accord you the privilege to parasitize off of the society which grants you the opportunities to work and earn money.
You propose to take extra from men who work and you call the ones you're stealing from the parasites?
Also, being productive and earning wages is the exact opposite of being a parasite. If you want to punish parasites and force them to contribute then you should be proposing the enslavement of everyone who isn't currently a net contributor of tax money.

And you wonder why incels hate society?

I can't decide if I despise women more or the white knights and the arrogant chads that think just because they're currently on top means they're somehow intrinsically better people.

Want to know who is destroying the future of civilization?
Single mothers and the self-styled "Chads" who create them.

Attached: 1508896626090 (1).jpg (1300x1414, 540K)

>lets not forget women love just aborting their own children
because they don't want to be single mothers.
>The giant crisys that is single motherhood disprove this, sperm bank disprove this

responsible women don't do this.
Responsible women wait for a man to marry them until they reach menopausis and then get punished for not having children. Irresponsible women get knocked up by Tyrone and get rewarded with welfare and tax benefits.

Same with men. Tyrone gets rewarded and Larry who's still virgin by 40 has to pay bachelor fee even if he cries himself to sleep every night hugging his anime pillow.

Wouldn't be a fair system and would be 2dysgenic"

So white men can provide more taxes to niggers? More kids = more resources used, they should pay more not less.

Attached: 2DDCB92B-4359-40F5-9F7A-D87A2B22DF19.jpg (843x843, 146K)

>celibate for four months
Yeah no. She just hasn't been getting laid because the kid is taking up her time and making it awkward to just get drunk and tumble into bed with a man.

Maybe if she had been celibate for a decade we could say she had changed. But at only four months? Please.

It's better to have a base tax rate that lowers on the basis of having 3+ white children, otherwise you're incentivizing stupid, low IQ people to have children and not successful people across the board.

so, a black tax?

>Raising the tax rates on childless and unmarried women and raising it even higher for racemixing*

fixed

100% endorsed and it should apply to women too.

yes goyim! force even the incels to pay child support for the children they dont have!

A better solution is to create a "nature reserve" for whites where the population and culture can be nursed back to health.

>the solution to young men not being able to establish themselves financially so they feel comfortable establishing a family is to transfer their wealth away from them unless they scramble to start a family with a total lack of preparation
I'm going to have people with retarded ideas like yours shot if I ever come to power.

you already don't pay taxes on welfare you retard

Hnnnnnnngggg

God I wish that were me and mommy. Pic related.

Attached: 1552349974416m.jpg (1024x579, 31K)

Are you fucking retarded? Unmarried and childless men already pay much much more tax than the married ones do.
Matter of fact, IRS prefers them that way.