What are the chances that artificial wombs get banned...

What are the chances that artificial wombs get banned? I mean think about it the value of roasties will plummet like bitcoins

Attached: roastiesbtfo.webm (854x480, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-inactivation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feminists claim it's objectifying women.
That's not really an issue since you can't objectify objects.

What is this? Hypersuck 5000?

We wont need to ban them because women will vote to give robots rights.

It will be banned for white people only.

there is a 0% chance they will allow single men to have children on their own whenever they want, at the very least there will be a ton of paperwork and licensing just like adopting a child

Artificial wombs will never exists. You can't create life without a real women anyways. Even with test tube babies it still requires parts from a real women!

Go the the 3rd world where you can simply pay to use one

>By the Omnissiah, what is this heresy?!

Attached: the_flesh_is_weak.webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

they will just restrict parental rights significantly

An ovule bank would easily solve that problem

In a decade or two DNA theft will probably become a thing.
Steal woman's DNA (walking up behind her and cutting a tiny piece of hair is enough), then either make a child in an artificial womb with her DNA and yours, or clone her and have your celebrity/high school crush sex slave.

not true men have x and y chromosomes so you can create a clone of a man or a female version of a clone of the man
and you don't need an egg, you can create a clone by replacing the dna of other cells, like they have done when cloning other animals
women on the other hand cannot create a male child without a y chromosome from some man

They won't be banned, but like any biomedical technology not covered by health insurance, they'll be effectively unavailable due to the cost.

Anyone with enough disposable income to order an artificially created baby wouldn't have any trouble finding a real woman.

This is incorrect. Scientists have already successfully managed to synthesize both a sperm cell and an ovum cell from stem cells.

Just tell the roasties that artificial wombs will allow them to keep their girlish figure, no c-section scar or stretched meat curtains. They’ll call it a women’s rights issue and brave a d stunning or some shit.

Do children born in artificial wombs count as "naturally born" citizens?

most countries phrase the condition for birthright citizenship as "naturally born"

Attached: 1536237503701.gif (480x270, 118K)

God I wish that was me

God I wish that were me

I really want to stick my penis in that.

Its only the surface of larger problem. People as a whole a pretty useless.
>ow so lets just get rid of 90% of the useless ones...
But we need more consumers to make more profits, so even more useless people. Sure we could have a limited controled population and a planed economy but that would be communism so mass imigration it is

Attached: IMG_1448.jpg (1260x1260, 432K)

This can be an artificial cyber asshole as an alternative to colostomy.

Quite a plan, eh?

Attached: totally_reasonable.gif (500x300, 1.64M)

Nice bait glownigger

Whats the thing in the webm and how does it work?

what kind of weirdo dude wants to raise kids alone, on a website which trashes single parent households?

me.

>you will live to install the reactive pussy mod into your ai robo waifu
Best fucking timeline. Start saving now lads, it won't be cheap

Attached: TimeOfEve.jpg (620x352, 53K)

yikes

0%.
Men won't dare to disagree with women, but trannies will win the inevitable conflict.
Nothing can stop men who think that they're fighting for the right thing.

BS. they'd restrict the rights of natural parents?
what the fuck will brown people do then?

wtf am I looking at?

Oh but he understands the logic of this sick world we live in very well.

Attached: unpill_me_pls.png (1000x530, 413K)

Depends if women realize that they're losing their monopoly on the only resource they control and mobilize effectively, along with many other technologies such as sex robots.

Attached: 1386395842709.jpg (183x200, 11K)

You need a zygote for procreation user. Hair is not a zygote, hair is a protein called karatin

Of course he does. He’s part of the group that rigged the game

Don't be absurd. All of Jow Forums will be his family.

I'd buy one and raise an army of mini me's. Leave them in the wilderness on a quest for survival ( equipped with shock collars ) and retrieve them when they come of age.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

seeing this im convinved we'll see synthetics sooner or later.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (728x408, 1.35M)

they can create stem cells from cheek swabs now and turn the into egg or sperm. you can artificially impregnate an egg made from your cheek cell making a clone.

That's too much effort, just wait til they are 4 or 5 then make em fight to the death, winner becomes my real child.

They figured out how to make egg cells from skin cells, and it's possible for two gay men to make a biological daughter. Ectogenesis is real.

Well yeah, or just get a Mexican surrogate mother. You can legally buy a baby today.

I like how all of these mgtow retards that cant control their wives think they will be able to raise children

Or just knock up a mexican

why? you can print DNA. People could share it for free over the internet.

Children are under their parents' care. You have a lot more control over a child than a supposedly equal woman.

This. Taking care of children sucks, taking care of children alone sucks even more.

soft robot. It's from a video about science shit. It's not even a sex thing.

A son is going to be much harder to lead than a wife

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/

>The Age of Malthusian Industrialism – 10%, with about even odds on whether we manage to launch the technosingularity the second time round.

>The 21st century turns out to be a disappointment in all respects. We do not merge with the Machine God, nor do we descend back into the Olduvai Gorge by way of the Fury Road. Instead, we get to experience the true torture of seeing the conventional, mainstream forecasts of all the boring, besuited economists, businessmen, and sundry beigeocrats pan out.
>Human genetic editing is banned by government edict around the world, to “protect human dignity” in the religious countries and “prevent inequality” in the religiously progressive ones. The 1% predictably flout these regulations at will, improving their progeny while keeping the rest of the human biomass down where they believe it belongs, but the elites do not have the demographic weight to compensate for plummeting average IQs as dysgenics decisively overtakes the Flynn Effect.

To be honest my main fear for artificial wombs is that they'll be banned just to make sure they're not used to save the white race.

I know that sounds fucking insane but think about it, the main problem currently is birth rates, once artificial wombs get involved then that's no longer a problem, all it'd take is a single, completely dedicated group or non-profit to buy a shit ton of them and raise an entire new generation of Europeans and suddenly the whole aging population thing goes away.

But will that be allowed?

>Artificial wombs will never exists.
Not an argument
>You can't create life without a real women anyways.
Yet
>Even with test tube babies it still requires parts from a real women!
Wrong. Artificial eggs are already in development.
newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/

Attached: retard.png (1000x432, 165K)

>Not realizing these artificial fucktoys are designed to shut down human reproduction and extinct the species and move to a transhuman, cyborg future, where us, natural variants, are hunted down like animals and killed for the pleasure of Jewish overlords.

FFS, user.

>implying you couldn't raise your artificial womb grown children with another man or a group of men

On some level yes but there is a good population size that basically gives us the benefits of both a way for technology to benefit us and workers in tandem, the perfect number is a world wide 3 billion and a per country population for places like the U.S to have like 70 - 80 million

like our essential systems are based around the 1960's when we were at 3 billion and we're applying those same concepts to 7.2 billion 50 years later

So it makes things really fucky

Attached: m2_ss2_fig2.1web.jpg (512x244, 51K)

>with another man or a group of men
faggot

We werent meant to play God anons, if this is truly what its come to maybe seppuku is an acceptable end

I mean, do you not want to be immortal?

Replacing your failing body parts with limbs whilst keeping your natural brain alive is going to be a huge advantage rather than a disadvantage for you in the long run since a set virus or strain of diesese can wipe out any DNA/RNA patterns that look the same which is going to be the majority of the mass produced half-humans whilst your complicated and fucked genes will out last everyone elses because it's much harder to target a unique individual

Assuming one makes it to that age you'll be above the rest not below them

Attached: enjoyme.png (198x268, 42K)

ha, gay

>So . . . uh . . .that's your proof of concept?

>Yes

>For what

> . . . For compliant tooling

>Tooling . . for what?

> . . . Things.

Cutting hair won't work. The DNA is not in the hair per se, but in the hair follicle.

>implying that the state of modern women doesn't make you want to go gay

>Making a woman with 2 copies of the same X chromosome.

Sounds like a really good way to get really really fucked up genetics. Like turbo incest.

There would be war.
Wrong.

Attached: Women are OBSOLETE.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

>Raising a kid alone
Nigga wat?
Women are going to be replaced, with better Women (bots).

Attached: A New Hope.png (960x670, 287K)

no I think you are just a faggot

Hahhaaha that fucking video gets me every time.
Oh my
Flabbergasted seems like a fitting word for some reason

Monthly reminder, {{{Roasties}}} fear the sexbot.

Attached: 1549767632299.png (1346x732, 391K)

roasties after a night out

criminally underrated post

also this lel, women would be stupid enough to do that shit. they ruin every society eventually

>What are the chances that artificial wombs get banned?
It doesn't even matter if they are banned. Is not like the science behind this hypercomplex, at least not enough for a black market to not arise

Robots will restore order

Artificial ovules derived from normal cells are possible. Also cloning doesn't need women

>Sounds like a really good way to get really really fucked up genetics. Like turbo incest.
Females only express one X chromosome. One X chromosome is always silenced. So it doesn't matter if it is the same, it will be silenced

Bah. All new amazing tech is perpetually 20 years away.

The Life of a Roastie, Time-Lapse, Colorized

Attached: r0czo9ekyuy11.jpg (481x580, 23K)

Blindsight?
Smartphones are amazing tech. I have in my pocket the equivalent of a high-end pc from 2010, a global communicator that was the realm of scifi for decades. It's amazing no matter how you slice it.

>not even a sex thing
not with that attitude

Literally the final, complete answer.
/thread

kek

Western political discourse.mp4.

>Females only express one X chromosome. One X chromosome is always silenced. So it doesn't matter if it is the same, it will be silenced

Attached: asi-ve-ahora-chica-meme-wut_cover.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

now we just need to figure out how to silence the other bits without resorting to violence

I cant wait to grow my clone in an artificial womb in my living room and raise it like a son with my ai hologram wiafu.

Attached: 199_1545659443.png (686x891, 109K)

If inbreeding is caused by having two of the same, for the X chromosome it doesn't matter, because there will be only one, since one of the two X chromosomes is always silenced.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-inactivation

Actual genetics student here. We don't need women in purest sense. If we had a receptacle then we can already create an egg from just male DNA and sperm from just male DNA without ever actually extracting those parts from men. So if we could make a 2B style advanced robot and iron wombs we would be able to remove women entirely. Once we get that technology expect places like China to abuse the shit out of it and implement majority male societies within 2-3 generations.

>Smartphones are amazing tech. I have in my pocket the equivalent of a high-end pc from 2010, a global communicator that was the realm of scifi for decades. It's amazing no matter how you slice it.

Smartphones are 80 years in the making and they are nowhere near as fantastic as flying cars, robotic servants, or handheld laser blasters. Actual amazing tech is always "just a few decades away".

Women will be kept as sex commodities for rich men

what makes you think leftists won't use artificial wombs to create State owned children that they can brainwash?

Attached: 1551799572523.gif (444x250, 1.48M)

so you're saying I should become gay for adaptive evolution's sake?

kek

what the fuck are you talking about? Eggs have X Chromosome, Sperm have X or Y. If you take the X from the father and produce a child with it the child will have the same X Chromosome as the father.

White trapnostates are the future.

They won't, unless you promote it in a different nane and appeal it towards Women that can't bear children, but let's say the ones that are past menopause. Everytime something benefits Men, Women shut it down.

No robot or artificial intelligence should ever be given rights. They are tools and must remain tools.