Paul Krugman predicts a global recession this year because of Trump's god awful policies

Paul Krugman predicts a global recession this year because of Trump's god awful policies

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-171552.jpg (1067x1396, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/11/paul-krugman-warns-of-a-possible-global-recession-this-year-or-in-2020.html
nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout
bitchute.com/video/bJO40MvccB3q/
cnbc.com/2019/03/08/walmart-associates-to-share-207-million-in-cash-bonuses.html
snopes.com/fact-check/paul-krugman-internets-effect-economy/
web.archive.org/web/19980610100009/http://www.redherring.com/mag/issue55/economics.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MUELLER HURRY

#usury

Attached: jews pizza banking usury.jpg (520x1291, 326K)

Also post link fuck face

>I predit there will be a recession of some sort sometime in the future

Punishment for not electing their chosen candidate.

Its not a suprise its why they raised interest rates so quickly

cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/11/paul-krugman-warns-of-a-possible-global-recession-this-year-or-in-2020.html

we're all gonna die. gib money

>krugman
nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout
>"If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never."
>clown

Attached: HONKMERCH.png (501x504, 89K)

Cuck

bitchute.com/video/bJO40MvccB3q/

Thanks to Trump boom we can lower interest rates, and we can always return to quantitative easing. Most of the weakness in the economy is because Europe has been over run by African and Mid Eastern invaders, and the solution is to re-invade Europe and liberate it from the invaders.

Oh good, then we're safe.
Pro tip: whenever an economist says something, expect the exact opposite to occur.

My guess is the zionists who back Trump are in conflict with the judeo-anglo faction types in America.

Isn't this the same guy who said that internet is not a good idea for investment somewhere in the 90s?
Did he ever made a prediction that turned out to be correct?

thanks

Not always true, but it is always true when Krugman speaks.

His predictions suck. He predicted China would overpower the US pre-2010 as China grew rapidly from Economic Backwardness. Too bad China ran out of shit to copy and started regressing hard. What an Oracle.

What do I do if I have 6 figures in savings? Will I be able to buy multiple houses if everything crashes? I was going to get a place and move out of my parents' house but if property values go down can I get more bang for my buck later?

The Bernank was alright. Krudman is a dick

He's predicting it because it's been 11 years since the last recession and business cycles. It's effectively a 50/50 or thereabouts guess. Even better for him, if it happens next year or even the year after, he'll still say "I told you so."

Predicting a recession in the near future is like predicting snow some day soon in Canada.

Yes, but he won a Nobel prize in economics and is a very influential Keynesian economist

Attached: 1553375847397_0.jpg (494x662, 139K)

Blurgy blurg man says blurb blurb trump bad blurb blurbity

When Krugman speaks you listen. He knows his shit!

He’s like the worst economist prophet ever, it’s not even close. He doesn’t get anything right.

If you predict a recession is always around the corner, sooner or later you'll be correct.

wtf are you on about?? The entire federal reserve is criminal to say the least. To approve of anyone working there shows how big your nose actually is.

He won Progressive blowjobs for hating Bush. No one cares.

That retard also told everyone there'd be a financial collapse the moment Trump was elected.
>"""""""""economist""""""""""""

Please post ANY evidence of KRUGEMANN being right about any subject you fucking dipper.

Bernanke literally said that the great depression was caused by the fed.

What good have Trump's tax cuts done?

>Krugman
Hasn't this guy been wrong about everything since 2000?

>Paul Krugman predicts

Attached: original_result (41).png (512x512, 497K)

He won a Nobel Prize in economics

Just look it up

Nice strawman.

dudes, internet is just a fad
t.krugman

doesnt matter if trump gives billions of dollars to israels military or his wall street elite buddies, everything that trump does is always right and always better no matter what because thats what my alt right channels and forums say

-red pilled brainwashed dumbshits

Attached: trumppeople.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (600x600, 60K)

The Jow Forums school of economics is always right eventually.

Judging by your flag you follow the (((Austrian school))). you're in no position to speak

Perfect is the enemy of good.
there will never be a perfect candidate, unless Jesus Christ shows up as a candidate

Well, he's probably right this time, though it has little to do with Trump. They've used every trick in the book to keep the pyramid scheme going and now shit's coming to a halt. Low interest rates and mass immigration pumping up massive bubbles in every corner of western economies, once they pop they have nothing to reinflate them with.

Blurb if turd

the recession will kick off in Europe
China and US will manage thank to their politics with focus on ecnomy
Germany will be pretty fucked tho
worse than 2007

Attached: DWO-WI-Weltwirtschaft-mku-jpg.jpg (3311x1583, 297K)

You mean the guy that said the internet was a fad and that it would fade into irrelevancy? THAT Paul Krugman?

Attached: jews.jpg (1217x598, 138K)

>Former Enron advisor Paul Krugman

>Drumpf's trade war with china will cause another recession! It's souring consumer sentiment!
Weekly reminder that in spite of clown world being a relatively recent phenomena, the circus masters have been wheeling and dealing for a very long time.

Jow Forums is a board of peace :^)

Attached: 1550676529175.jpg (1259x589, 80K)

He predicted the internet wouldn’t make the fax machine obsolete

This. All Trump did was to slightly delay the inevitable. The Fed have tightened into QT mode and have now boxed themselves in. They haven’t got much room to manoeuvre in cutting interest rates like they did last time.
Watch the DXY drop from here on in and see PMs and the miners start to run, as people will lose faith once the QE printers start to roll full steam ahead.
A global recession is imminent, the 10 year yield inverted this week which has happened before every recession since the 60s.

That's all he did
Not even a real nobel

He won a paid sponsorship from a (central?) bank by saying something they agreed with

Paul Krugman has been consistently wrong for a good twenty years now. The guy is THE goodest goy going and a joke among serious economists.

he's also the same guy who predicted a massive crash in the markets the night Trump was elected.

Still remember that faggot saying Greece would collapse from "austerity"
It's back to growth now, supposedly impossible by his words
Also the global recession has been in building for like half a year

>Paul Krugman predicts
stopped reading right there, the moron has been wrong 98% of the time on his predictions, when called out on it, he responded with, well, aren't you happy I've been wrong, we would have suffered through a global recession depression nightmare! He was right once and they gave him a prize, you can't make this up.

Krugman has been saying this for years.

He's the Droopy Dawg of economics.

Attached: download.jpg (92x186, 5K)

>global

>trumps fault

You're off your meds schizo

not happening in the US, they're going to focus on rebuilding failing infrastructure, the dems are on board with Trump all the way with it, expect to see the US spend a few tril in a couple of years renovating and updating dilapidated bridges roads rail and whatever else they can think of.

why am i not surprised a leaf is praising a dumbshit whofuck know nothing nobody like krugman. kill yourself you worthless piece of human fucking garbage.

I thought this was supposed to happen when Trump was elected?

Attached: C65B3983-FB65-4B0F-B998-1F82EA6DBA22.jpg (720x540, 119K)

That's what Soros thought too, and he ended up losing 1.5b+ betting against the trump economy

>Keynesian economist
All that needs to be said

Yes, thats the whole fucking point. Thanks Captain Obvious.

As long as America is spaired or takes only a reduced minimal impact, then everything is going the way Trump promised.

Boycott Israel

>What good have Trump's tax cuts done?

Wages are increasing, I believe they were up 3% last month.
GM just announced billions for a new manufacturing plant.
This got little attention, $200 million to be divided between 900K employees.

cnbc.com/2019/03/08/walmart-associates-to-share-207-million-in-cash-bonuses.html

Likely ignored because it shows how retarded people sound when they say CEOs making millions a year should give their salary to employees.
If retards could save a few hundred dollars and invested in the market once Trump was elected, they could have made a lot of money.
What bad has the tax cuts caused anyways?

>The guy is THE goodest goy
Bruh Paul (((Krugman))) is 100% kosher chosen.

Lol trying to name the Jew while shilling for a Keynesian economist. Kill yourself leaf

what's wrong with Keynesians

Print print print money, Jew lovah

The market tanked on Friday after the yield curve invert (first sign of recession).

but without a central bank everything goes to shit AND FAST

We're already overdue for a global recession so he might be right but Krugman is patient zero for TDS nothing he says is scientific anymore.

>yield curve invert

Didn't that also happen back in January and nothing happened?
Worry about a recession when there is decreasing quarterly GDP which eventually goes negative.

It's Krugperson, shitlord. Get it right.

underappreciated

>no one posted this yet
For shame newfriends!

Attached: Krugman-Gilligan.jpg (683x720, 101K)

False

that retard is never right, this is bullish as fuck

>broken clock man knows that the clock has been ticking for far longer than normal before being right.

>The Fed have tightened into QT mode and have now boxed themselves in
The Fed has already gotten cold feet it seems. Rate cuts expected end of the year or next year, yield curve inverted on fed funds out to 7y, 3m to 10y near inversion. Balance sheet reduction claimed to be ending in September. Wednesday's FOMC meeting was a dovish surprise, read up on it if you haven't. This means things are probably starting to get bad if the Fed is already giving up on pretending they can "normalize".

Attached: 1509756393196.gif (318x212, 2.8M)

The important one is 3m-10y, which didn't invert. Only 2-5 and 2-7 did previously if I remember correctly.

Who cares, stock up on water, food, guns and ammo.

Nothing to do with re-blowing an enormous credit bubble then?

if that happened, that would mean obamas economy sucked

Attached: trump-bankrupty-economy-579ba0cc3df78c327656f381.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>Paul Krugman predicts a global recession this year
Paul Krugman predicts a recession EVERY FUCKING year. I’m not kidding.

No nothing at all. Credit based economies are stable and without them you'd be living in mud huts you filthy fucking goyim.

(((Paul Krugman))) also said the Internet would go away 2 years after it was made public. Sage.

He didn't actually say that...

snopes.com/fact-check/paul-krugman-internets-effect-economy/

Wow, I guess things are actually looking up.

Attached: 1553031890698.jpg (1000x1000, 324K)

No user, don't you get it? Unless the candidate is 100% with my beliefs and is full 14/88 GTKRWN while still getting popular appeal they're Mossad.

Biggest booming economy ever this year then.

Attached: please explain Keynesian economics to me.jpg (683x720, 148K)

>web.archive.org/web/19980610100009/http://www.redherring.com/mag/issue55/economics.html
> The growth of the Internet will slow drastically, as the flaw in "Metcalfe's law"--which states that the number of potential connections in a network is proportional to the square of the number of participants--becomes apparent: most people have nothing to say to each other! By 2005 or so, it will become clear that the Internet's impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine's.

Attached: Not+celebrating+your+sons+birthday+is+one+thing+_752b791e241f34a5add07bb9ec66ba1a.jpg (645x729, 86K)

Yield curves indicate a recession coming. Cash out now or you're going to lose 40% of everything

underrated post

Attached: (You).jpg (666x666, 47K)

lol just break windows, the internet is a fad

Isn't he the guy who said the Internet would never amount to anything and it was a fad?

And the 3m/10y one is one on which Larry Kudlow was relying every time when talking up the strength of the economy.

>if trump gets elected the market will crash

Attached: 68qjvf2fnjdz.png (1800x800, 159K)

I know what we can do, we can give trillions to banks so they can stimulate the economy while everyone else fights over table scraps.

I WANT MY FUCKING BAG

If he was specifically talking about the dotcom bubble, then that was a pretty good prediction