Is the general population of Jow Forums even aware of the farm murders in SA? Fuck this shit...

Is the general population of Jow Forums even aware of the farm murders in SA? Fuck this shit. Why doesnt Trump ever mention it? I fear a civil war will break out soon. We are outnumbered 10/1....

Attached: 23915643_1393138424145159_1873156524662560027_n.jpg (360x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0EgGj4LVIto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poor bastards head looks like ground hamburger. Fucking animals.

Of course we are we will never forget or ignore you.

You have friends around the globe. Im sure theyll come to your rescue. Trump acknowledging your struggle has awoken many who wouldnt have given you a thought before.

Fight back you coward, I'm coming home to fight this shit.

Our ancestors fought to take the land, we gotta fight to keep it.

Whites need to fight back. Shooting the enemy is the only path to survival. They need to claim a white ethnostate.

Attached: Volkstaat–VF.svg.png (1280x979, 106K)

There used to be one thread going about this everyday on pol. I don't know if it's being covered up or what.

But when we do it we are the bad guys for some reason

Jow Forums more than average, I think. As far as I know, there is a complete blackout in the Jewish MSM. Because Israel is behind the operation, Trump probably isn't going to say too much about it.

I have a nigger a my Uni, and even she acknowledges murders, but "doesn't why they happen"

Just evacuate, frien. Go to China, Russia or Australia, but don't stay there. Take your family and leave.

get out kike

Attached: you steal mens souls.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

sell your shit and start moving to Europe bros

Yeah coz ur jews lol fuck off

We dont hate you because of what you do to arabs. We hate you because you stold our nuclear technology, your lobby makes our politicians send you billions of dollars and start wars on your behalf.

I am aware, but only because I watched those Molyneux videos.

I find it curious that nobody in power seems concerned, which in turn makes me question if they are a real problem at all. Are they? Is Stefan exaggerating?

What can we do as Westerners to help our fellow Whites in South Africa?

Yes, and the liberal white folk here think that they actually deserve it.

It's time to begin the Removal
#DinnerOfPeace

youtu.be/0EgGj4LVIto

Rhodesia, never forget

Attached: 21F0BD7C-45A0-4CA0-B9D4-0F9CD974F6D5.jpg (750x899, 430K)

Tell me everything you can about your situation Boerbro

I don’t understand why you guys still live there. It’s African land and the locals want you off.

Go to Europe. Go back home.

More likely those threads got slid right out of existence by the Shills.
Those dickless trannies who larp as StormFags

Nobody cares that your killing Arabs, we just use it as a justification for shitting on Israel, because it’s full of kikes, and hating kikes for undermining their host nation isn’t allowed anymore for some reason.

"Just leave your home bro it's unsafe, not like it's your homeland"

lol fuck off, yeah just uproot and fuck off somewhere else like a coward.

I've generally been impressed by interviews given to independent talk radio. I don't mean just AJ. e-celebs ought to be encouraged to cover it in this day and age.

Good point, I haven't seen as much on it lately as before.
I guess we have work to do.

>says the American
You realize they have been there longer than we have right?

That's a common misconception. A lot of that land was basically uninhabited, and the rest, while debatable, was taken by conquest, which was legitimate among the various tribes there in the first place.

They had a white ethnostate, but they also wanted the blacks around for cheap labor. Reap what you sow.

I think we would still stand a chance but we need to be united or else we will fail. The niggers shouldnt forget what happened at blood river. A complete nigger massacre. Trust me, i will take up arms for my people. I swear.

You get the Darwin award, any whitey with any sense would've fucked off from there long ago

>Why doesnt Trump ever mention it?
hard to speak with israel’s cock balls deep down your throat.

Attached: F74CCBAC-1CE7-486A-A33F-5F06E995004D.png (547x519, 267K)

get in touch with AWB, they're afrikaans purists but they're the biggest and actually arming themselves against the kaffirs.

You do realize that white people still make the majority and aren’t being genocided right?

Idiot. If I was a white South African with kids I would immediately flee to America or Europe.

What are white people still doing in Africa? Let those niggers starve themselves to death.

That's rich coming from an Irishman.

Lauren Southern and Katie Hopkins have tried to call attention to this cruelty. A concerted effort to keep the issue in the public eye is needed. But, I also agree with previous posters that you ultimately must defend yourself and your family. Don't rely upon outside help. Live free or die.

Yeah because you're an american and americans are fucking cowards lmao

Wish i could man. Im 18 now and im still studying, i dont have much money but i am recieving inheritance at age 21 which im thinking of using to fly the fuck out of this shithole. I just hope civil war doesnt break out until then.

Remember that time Rhodesia needed your help because the same thing was happening to them but they actually had the courage to fight back? Remember when you betrayed them and left them to die and lose their country to niggers?

You must be truly shameless to ask for help after that.

If you see a nigger approach your farm, kill it and dispose of the body, chop it it and burn/shred/dissolve it. Better safe than sorry.

Boers have been on South African land longer than 90% of niggers who live there. Most of the original native inhabitant niggers were either wiped out or were driven out. The average South African nigger nowadays is the result of immigration from shithole African countries in the 19th/early 20th century. White Afrikaaners have been in South Africa since the 1600s.

Don't take the lisping from these low test faggots as being typical of most Americans. We support you, but we can't do it publically, because the media will either ignore it, or attack us, or come up with a "solution" that involves shipping your niggers killing farmers over here as "immigrants".

Majority of South africa? Lol, no. We are probably 13 percent if im not mistaken. We were more but many have gone to NZ or AUS, especially AUS.

>chop it it and burn/shred/dissolve it
Chop it up and feed it to your pigs instead

DESU that isn't too bad, I think a lot of the dried blood scattered around and the swelling make it look worse, he could heal up fine and I hope he does.
Just being optimistic, this is still fucked up
I would enlist in the marines right this minute if trump mentioned this and sent them to South Africa to protect these farmers.
Wouldn't care about "fighting for Israel"
At least I would get the chance to show a bunch of Africans "de wey" legally.

Well then don’t use the argument “it’s african land” because it’s not.

Australians never had a real threat. Aboriginals are literally subhuman retards who have no concept of warfare.

You want your white daughter to get raped and murdered by niggers?

How did South Africa betray Rhodesia?

Ho, look, gun control!

your people will roll over and die

ours will take it just the same

whites would rather die than be racist

He’s talking about America

Im not very knowledged on this, im only 18, i will ask my dad to tell me more, he fought in the borderwar...

Maybe I can help...

>give us your guns, goyim
>don't worry we'll give them back :^)

America is 52% "white".

MUH
G
U
N
Z

I'm African lad, my family made me move here with them when i was still a teenager but i'm going home at the end of the year.

I have no kids yet so for now, I'm fighting for my country until the fucking end. I'm not leaving my people to fend for themselves.

We're broke. If you want our help, FUCKING PAY US!

uhh because you dicks are two-faced assholes. Youre the kid who harasses their friends and then wonder why they cut him off.

Sad and true. But i believe if the niggers start a genocide on us whites wwillwake up and fight back. We would probably have to lose 30000 before we wake up.

Most of the original native inhabitant niggers were either wiped out or were driven out .. average South African nigger nowadays is the result of immigration from shithole African countries

And? Tell me

If Arabs conquered all of Western Europe, but Eastern Europe for the most part remained untouched, would it be radical for Eastern Europeans to enter Western Europe and kill all the Arabs who wiped out their euro brothers and sisters?

It technically is, but not in the way that the phrase normally conveys. The Khoi-San, the ethnicity of the original inhabitants of South Africa, is being exterminated by the unhinged Bantu chimps as well. The current Bantu occupiers have done so much damage even other niggers don't like them.

I wrote a letter to my PM, you know the islamic one, and was ignored. I wrote this MONTHS ago when seeing the farmlands documentary. Stating that you people are classified as refugees. Ignored. I hate my country. If you can mate; try go to russia; they need farmers and people willing to assimilate and work!

Feminism and entitled women happens.
Now we want freedom instead is slavery to some fat bitch and screaming shit makers that seek to take all your money just to eat and shit it all out.

52% is still majority.

South Africa will end up like Zimbabwe. Blacks will be happy to have a real African country: straving, completely corrupt...

The South African boer woman are alot more loyal than the sluts you see in America and Europe, loads of racist white woman but im slowly seeing that changing

The Boere are too scared to fight the government in case they get a firmly worded letter from the police, the same police who sell their confiscated guns to attackers and don't give a fuck if they die.
The Boere are also supremely arrogant and refuse to join a militia unless they get to be the big chief and boss everyone around.
Honestly, most of the Afrikaners in the North West I've met are absolute cunts and deserve to be bludgeoned into a bloody pulp. I've met more decent blacks than whites there, and that's the truth. So good riddance to them.
But it's the few good people caught in the middle who are the real tragedy.

Join AWB

Attached: za}awb3o.gif (324x216, 2K)

Trump mentioned it a couple times, a few months back he said he was watching, no other president i remember has ever even said a word. People are more aware of what is going on there than ever before, if they try an outright genocide there will be retaliation

I don't think there will be. I have no hope in the west anymore. at all.

That doesn't exclude people from MENA (categorized as "White" as well), and doesn't address that shitskin kids are majority non-White.

Actually you tricked the British into GIVING it to you, and then defended it with copious amounts of American hardware. We have no problem with you holding it, I reckon you've earned it, but don't confuse CONQUEST with CHARITY.

Attached: 47502315_1823661091092888_4166921650752716800_n south africa.jpg (480x591, 48K)

>10/1
Less. Plus faggots will side with niggers (whilst getting killed).

Attached: he hasn't slit your throat yet south africa.jpg (900x636, 504K)

For the record, it was usually Western Europeans who backstabbed Eastern Yuros. :^)

They barely exist anymore after Eugene Terblanche was murdered. Theres a new group called "Suid Landers"

I fucking hope so. Good reason to get slotted.

Attached: south africa white rule vs black rule.jpg (551x400, 97K)

>and then defended it with copious amounts of American hardware
Despite claims of illegitimacy of the Israeli state and other accusations I'm familiar with and agree with, Israelis have offered giving up huge portions of their land more than 5 times to Palestinians to end the conflict and make peace, and Palestinian representatives didn't agree one time. Not their fault they defend what they got.

>Reap what you sow.

Fuck off coalburner.

One battalion of roughnecks and we could roll this shithole.

Attached: south africa ewc.jpg (1006x1464, 184K)

Id just get the fuck outta the zoo

>why doesn't the Jewish media, the same people who funded the ANC, not mention this? Is anything that jews not talk about even real?
Hi /reddit

Fake news. Just like no go zones.

Imagine if whites said the same thing about Europe.

Yeah, the (((Mining Magnates))) pushing African immigration were solid representatives for the farming folk. Also, the problem isn't coming from the Other African Tribes, it's coming from our LOCAL banthu's

Attached: south africa kill whites.jpg (651x251, 49K)

Get rekt bong! Not long until the UK is the next Africa, demographically AND economically!

Attached: bongs.jpg (508x513, 46K)

Theyre sitting ducks to be honest desu

suidlanders are just post apocalypse preppers lmao

No news about it in the Netherlands.
I am sorry brother and sisters.
The dutch media and government likes to ignore our shared history

But muh ethnic food. Checkmate, racist.

There was a reason for apartheid, and it wasn't just racism. It was to separate ALL cultures and force tribal kings to give their people land to farm.
It worked. There was peace. Everyone had a home.
Then the jews fiddled... and that's not a conspiracy theory, the ANC write it proudly in their history.

It's too horrific for them to believe, in some sense I don't blame, why would you WANT to share the news that the coal-mine canary is dead, it'll just stoke resentament for every other Western Nation about to endure the same fate.

Attached: south africa muthi.jpg (656x387, 111K)

Checked

It might not mean much but you got anons support and there will be white men from both the Americas even Europe who will travel to fight with you.

A Boer explained what happened a couple of days ago. Apparently rolling blackouts is keeping a lot of them offline. So they can't make their usual threads to keep us updated and aren't around as much. Sad to say.

I don't really care. They're not Dutch and the media here ignores about everything unless it's about muslims or Trump.

Eh. You could argue that the Viet Namese were sitting ducks (absent Soviet support) but when you try to attack people on their own land, they tend to have a way of digging in and fighting back.

Here in the US we don't get a very good education about European history. It was really quite startling to me when I tried to fill in the gaps at just how much constant war there was.