REMINDER THE MUELLER IS COMING FOR DRUMPF AND HIS FAMILY TODAY

Trump, Don Jr., Jared, Ivanka, Eric Trump and even Melania will all be indicted by Mueller and sent to jail. It will probably happen this week end, and I can't wait to see all you alt right Jow Forums nazis crying over it. The Mueller will save us from this scourge. People have been following and trusting in Mueller for 2 years. He will not let us down and will bring this crime family to justice. There will be federal holidays and statues erected in honor of Mueller in the future. He will have a bigger entry in the history books than Drumpf has, because he stopped Russia's takeover of the United States.

Attached: index.jpg (198x255, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonmonthly.com/2019/02/21/are-sealed-indictments-muellers-backstop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you know what no indictments in the report means you indoctrinated bubble person.

Attached: 1536290396755.jpg (500x375, 111K)

This was already proven to be false. The indictments for Drumpf and his family are currently sealed and will be unsealed after the Mueller Report is made public.

Attached: y5jmzcq0f3vz.jpg (594x592, 55K)

Look at all this COPE, Trump is going down.

>sealed Indictments

What you leftist stealing Qanon boomer shit HAHAHAHAHA

THE REPORT SAID NO INDICTMENTS SEALED OR OTHERWISE YOUR FINISHED FUCK HEAD, GO COMMIT SEPPUKU YOU DISHONORABLE FUCKS>

Attached: Existing_282f64_6373820.jpg (1200x858, 109K)

Insider here. Monday is the day.

Tom Boggioni
23 Mar 2019 at 14:33 ET

Attached: Rawcrapola.jpg (778x814, 225K)

This level of samefaggotry is an insult to the human race

Looks like the alt right incel doens't read the news. Read it and weep, you virgin:

>Nearly three dozen sealed criminal indictments have been added to the federal court docket in Washington, D.C. since the start of 2018.
washingtonmonthly.com/2019/02/21/are-sealed-indictments-muellers-backstop/

None of these have been unsealed yet. Mueller is still waiting to play his Trump card that will destroy Drumpf and his crime family. I can't wait to see your incel tears that your cheeto Mussolini is finally done for.

Attached: il_1588xN.1742905226_q3iv.jpg (1588x1588, 149K)

How do you know these sealed inditements have anything to do with trump?

Yup, dozens of sealed indictments. This was really a master stroke by Mueller. A lot of people will be rounded up at the same time.

If Mueller somehow manages to fuck over Kushner and his bimbo wife I'll unironically believe boomers who are saying he is /our guy/

They're in the same district Mueller was doing his work in. They ARE for the Russia probe. It's obvious.

Here's a friendly reminder that we still don't have a clue what's in the report. It's possible there are indictments under seal, that they will remain under seal until the president leaves office when he can be prosecuted for crimes, or those 100 relevant portions of the investigation will be handed off to other authorities within the department of Justice or within the southern district of New York or Virginia.

>we have undeniable evidence that trump is guilty!!
>lets put it in an envelope and sit on it for well over a year

its all so tiresome

Attached: 1552014222267.gif (607x609, 821K)

ITT: memeflags rimming other memeflags
>and no one is stupid enough to take the bait

>MAGApedes' skreeching becoming more nervous

You know, even taking the b8 just for lulz just isn't fun anymore.

Oh no my precious Dongle Bump is doomed.

Attached: 55485860_2328475513841584_8946484166820626432_n.jpg (698x960, 63K)

no one is samefagging except for you, are you ready for MUELLER TIME?

Attached: time-its-mueller-time-35829201.png (500x506, 114K)

You don't know. You are speculating.

>fucktard shill wasn't paying attention during orientation and doesn't understand how thread IDs work
kek

Attached: 1539969907240.jpg (636x358, 70K)

Today my neighbors wife was crying. He walked out and she went back in. I said hey neighbor A little small talk then I asked what’s wrong with her? He said muller crap. I asked what ya mean ? He said she was upset they didn’t find anything I laughed so hard and just walked away. Unbelievable

Former Mueller supporter here, honestly it’s hilarious watching twitter crash and burn like this. But seriously, we have to let the people access to the Report

lmao based if true.

Mueller kept the indictment against Papadopulous sealed for THREE MONTHS. Plenty of news sources have indicated that the indictments are related to Mueller like ABC News and Buzzfeed. Could you COPE any harder, incel?

Attached: merry christmas drumpf.png (795x604, 702K)

It’s already over. Mueller came and went. Kys

What a knucklehead

>ABC news
>Buzzfeed
>"News sources"
ROFLMAO my sides are in orbit if you thing BUZZFEED is an actual news source.

I wish I had it recorded. Would be YouTube sjw meltdown gold.

Report isn't out yet, it just went to Barr (his friend who isn't aligned with Trump), and Mueller has DOZENS of sealed indictments. People will be getting rounded up in hours probably.

Attached: IMG_7453.jpg (600x360, 97K)

Op using jackass flag, at least that portion is correct.

I normally try to be a fair and genuinely considerate person, but if one gets into histrionics or has been a fanatic using the pending result of Mueller's """"work""" as leverage for their point of view, they deserve to be laughed at.

Yes, Buzzfeed has done great work. They got the dossier that is being used to indict Trump for his crimes for being a traitor to the United States and trying to subvert an election at the behest of Russia and Putin. They have been one of the strongest sources on this scandal that's worse than Watergate.

Attached: 1s9yxn.jpg (958x500, 127K)

Imagine crying about the fact that one of the most extensive investigations in America's history found no evidence that your president was illegally aided by a foreign superpower. It's like going to the doctor to diagnose a brain tumor and you start crying when you find out the diagnosis detected no tumor.

Five stages of Grief
>DenialAnger
>bargaining
>Depression
>Acceptance

Look at all this alt right COPE, the Muller Report is handed in. Trump is going to jail!

Attached: 61GZa.jpg (624x351, 30K)

>"buzzfeed does great work"

I agree. here is their best work yet

Attached: buzzfeedbtfo.jpg (794x309, 86K)

Attached: autistic-screeching-10861947.png (500x522, 104K)