>anti interventionist
>anti kike
>aware 9/11 was an inside job
>let’s retarded teenagers run his twitter just for the hell of it
>directly insulted Obama and Hillary on the debate stage back in 2008
>won’t collapse the fucking economy
>isn’t a woman or Asian

we /gravelgang/ now

Attached: 10FF0348-D517-4D9B-A42C-83BAB0494367.jpg (1242x1722, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MikeGravel/status/1109132035082334208?s=19
twitter.com/MikeGravel/status/1108829195344461826?s=19
youtu.be/2dsXO8vxYQM
youtu.be/-pQWE3GD-uc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
researchgate.net/figure/Syncretism-in-Botswana-in-Comparison-to-South-Africa_tbl2_317719940
lifesitenews.com/blogs/how-faithful-africans-saved-the-united-methodist-church-from-accepting-gay-marriage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2020
>we
BAHAHAHAHHA ZIONIST SHILLS ARE FUCKING LOSERS

YOU CONTROL THE MODS AND YOU STILL CANT MAKE PEOPLE STOP LIKING TRUMP.

HEY MODS. YOU"RE GOING TO PRISON FOR TAKING ISRAELI MONEY. STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS.

>if you’re anti trump, you’re an Israeli shill
>trump gives golan heights to Israel
Fuck off cia

The only thing that will scare Jow Forums is the left wing label

Imagine that
>good platform
>called left wing by Vice
>nah I’d rather side with Blumfstein

Attached: 9ACDAEAC-2CCD-441A-8E53-C40E3C8C3D33.jpg (1242x1763, 1.07M)

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH ZIONIST SHILLS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS

Moarpheus, please tell us about meeting jesus

Attached: IMG_20190317_030549.jpg (1077x1378, 208K)

>first crazy bernie
>now some 88 year old guy
Why are social media lefties so obsessed with geriatric candidates?

Someone even more based than yang on the dem side? I'm in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: F3D9F336-4F89-4C69-909C-A38B31D1FD7B.gif (250x250, 1.34M)

>itt: shills shilling shills

twitter.com/MikeGravel/status/1109132035082334208?s=19

Unironically based, it's a crime I'm learning about him now

CHAPO TRAP HOUSE MY NIGGAS

Attached: gravelgang.png (400x400, 156K)

Why is it whenever you get called out for being a shill you call the other guy "morpheus"? Wtf is this meme I missed

Attached: 7F847670-A77C-4B69-9691-8C88A45BC0A6.jpg (1242x1927, 569K)

why did fascists elect a shitty reality tv star?

You have really lost your shit, it's clear that Mueller wasnt working for trump either and that he isnt locking up the dems so you are breaking down before you find the next conspiracy to latch onto

Boy you seething jidf shills are going all out, probly afraid the god emperor will nuke your country

Moarpheus is the notorious schzioposter that pushes the idea that Mueller "turned", all of the middle east will invade Israel at once, and that trump will execute all ecelebs. It's easy to spot him because he post the same shit constantly .
Pic related

Attached: 1553199274023.jpg (773x921, 117K)

Nice job putting your memeflag up retard

HAHAHAHA ISRAELIS ARE LOSING SO BADLY THEY NEED TO SHOW THEIR FLAGS AND PRETEND TO BE "GOOD ISRAELIS"

YOU FUCKING ZIONIST FAGGOTS WILL DIE SOON.

Attached: Virgin-Hasbara.jpg (882x777, 258K)

>flag
Forget your VPN did you Mordecai?

Attached: 42C610CF-301D-4E9E-8F26-B42E0C95E89A.jpg (236x219, 10K)

Was this the old guy who threw a rock into a pond as a campaign ad in 2007?

Anyways, unless he's against abortion, I'm not even considering a dem.

Gravel was based before there was Trump, before the Pauls.

>unless he's against abortion, I'm not even considering a dem.
Fuck off civnat, birthrates are destiny

2020 is not the time for purism in a candidate.
The most pressing issues facing the US right now are immigration, the kike lobby, and auditing the Fed.

This guy is against the like lobby and pro auditing the Fed, but also (most likely) pro immigration.

Trump WAS pro auditing the Fed, but never delivered
Trump WAS anti immigration, but cucked
And trump never pretended to not be a like pawn.

Lesser of two evils is the rule in American politics.

twitter.com/MikeGravel/status/1108829195344461826?s=19

Based boomer bantz

This. Everything else is irrelevant because it relies directly on the question of these 3 things

its time to play the Jew game and push Mike as a democrat contender

do the usual yang but instead put mike everywhere,go to commie reddits and make posts about him,do some shitty slogan like "don't level the Gravel" or something similar

its /our/ time gentlemen

Attached: 1548096611204.jpg (369x415, 20K)

>left out Israel
what did he mean by this?

Wait he still thinks Trump is based? How gay

Will he give me $1000 tho? If not, then fuck that boomer.

Attached: Untitled - 0 291.jpg (720x720, 406K)

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to allow white babies to be murdered too. Also, I'm Protestant Nationalist. I'd rather have a born again black neighbor than some Moloch worshiping pagan whites.

Attached: Foster_Bible_Pictures_0074-1_Offering_to_Molech.jpg (1494x1672, 644K)

>we /gravelgang/ now
A sure fire way to get everyone to hate this man.

Good job.
sage cause it's obvious what this thread is.

Attached: 1551999891471.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Antagonizing them emboldens them, also how the fuck are you still a trumptard if you're redpilled on the jew world order?

A solid 7/10 as far as bait goes.

All the newfags are falling for it.

Shut the fuck up JIDF. Go cry like a bitch to your mother because soon enough you'll be watching Syrian soldiers kill her in front of you.

Why don't you move to Botswana? It's full of black christians

I'm not a purist, but Abortion is #1. Whatre you gonna do gravel man cucks on all 3 of those things? Especially Israel, because they all do...

Damn, he looks real sharp for 88.

10/10 would vote dem for gravel.

Attached: MHR.jpg (500x380, 236K)

I'm not sure if you're a fed/jew or a muslim retard. But calling for the death of all jews is precisely what the elite jews want so they can shut us down

That's Morepheaus

Hey he's also 88 years old, get that? Heh

>directly insulted Obama and Hillary on the debate stage back in 2008
You wouldn't have a recording of this by chance?

>esoteric

>I'd rather have a born again black neighbor than some Moloch worshiping pagan whites.
So would you rather live in Denmark or Detroit?

youtu.be/2dsXO8vxYQM

Unequivocally based

youtu.be/-pQWE3GD-uc

Wants to eliminate income taxes too

>Lowest levels of corruption in the African continent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
>Lower levels of Christian syncretism than South Africa, while America's is rising
researchgate.net/figure/Syncretism-in-Botswana-in-Comparison-to-South-Africa_tbl2_317719940
>Has a part in the Methodist church that saved the American Methodists from allowing gay marriage and clergy. lifesitenews.com/blogs/how-faithful-africans-saved-the-united-methodist-church-from-accepting-gay-marriage

Hm, that may be an option worth looking at.

Jow Forums isn’t a contrarian board, faggot.

Once you're there maybe you can find a nice black man for your daugther to marry?

schizo spammer aka mossad moarpheus

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

>his controversial past is leaping to the fore
This will be the case for literally (literally) every significant Western politician from now on. If nothing comes out about their past, then you can be sure they are they are the slimiest motherfucker in the world.

I'm volcel, but if I had a daughter there are still people who share my Anglo blood there as well as Dutch cousins. Still myself or my daughter marrying someone dominantly African is preferable to yours becoming a roastie with a number of failed marriages and kids by several fathers (or none at all because you encouraged her independent feminist ass to sacrifice them for a useless degree in intersectionalist studies).

That's called a straw man, Shlomo

This.
Dirt will slowly begin to mean nothing, and eventually everyone will take the trump route of simply not giving a fuck

this is both a good and bad thing though, as someone could literally be ex mossad but then just blow it off with a fancy presentation.

I remember him in 2008, I liked him
Hes a pretty righteous guy, an idealist, at the tume I thought he was too much of a longshot to win, he was sort of a proto Bernie

Denmark?
Detroit's Christian population is a smaller percentage than Denmark's, and Denmark is way more protestant...

Not if you think that saving the unborn is bad because of demographics.

I'd much prefer sterilization to the abominable practice of child killing. Something only an authoritarian govt can feasibly implement

It's "Gravelanche". Jfc you zoomers can't get anything right.

I, for one, welcome our future give-no-fucks leaders.

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x470, 37K)

He was one of the first candidates I ever supported for the entire week he was running.