Jesus fucking hell! Can I not shop for groceries with political assault?

Go to local grocery store and I see pic related. Not only feminist propaganda but gender and race virtue signaling. Fuck me, Jow Forums, this shit is getting tiring. You can't unsee the brainwashing. Ignorance was bliss.

Attached: 20190323_173544.jpg (1440x1440, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia-Pacific
youtube.com/watch?v=iJC4R1uXDaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't know Brawny went down that road.

strength really does have a gender, though

Buy the one with the bears then

This is why you don't buy overpriced shit

>sjw mental illness has infected paper towels now

feminine strength exists, although it's obviously different from masculine strength.
men lift 200kg and fight in wars, women raise multiple children while simultaneously running the entire household.

they should make the towels pink and charge and extra 14 cents

Stop buying the paper Jew, take the cloth pill.

if naked pandering weren't economical people wouldn't do it. i don't know what you expect.

since when
>muh 50's
that was when women knew they were piles of shit

Attached: segwehj.jpg (640x480, 117K)

they could have simply put a woman in flannel as the advertisement imagery and nobody would have thought twice. they would have just blinked. because nobody cares. its an artificial position. they people are creating toxicity.

Attached: download (1).jpg (378x400, 53K)

Attached: 1550804649085.jpg (594x686, 41K)

>strength has no gender
>proud supporter of girls inc.

Attached: interrogation.jpg (900x920, 142K)

>Brawny, a brand of paper towels owned by Georgia-Pacific

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia-Pacific
>It is an independently operated and managed company of Koch Industries.
>Koch Industries
Between this and P&G, we might just have to make our own household products. Because there's no way I'm giving these kikes a dime

Attached: 1495860038550.jpg (480x625, 65K)

I agree, I wont pay them to lecture me.

It's just clever marketing.

People will pay extra just to have toilet paper with their political affiliation on the package.
No doubt there is also "right-wing" toilet paper.

>No doubt there is also "right-wing" toilet paper.
There's no room for the right under woke capitalism

> tfw no Brauny milf who wants to clean my apartment while wearing one of my (loosely buttoned) plaid shirts

Feel demoralized yet?

>RIP brawny sales figures

Brawny is owned by Koch Industries. Dumbass leftists think Koch brothers are literally hitler even though they're massively anti-white open borders cucks, how about we use leftists to boycott this product?

Attached: 1b364185e66c1d1e1a5b95bb2a19233d.jpg (443x750, 48K)

There is no escaping it. There is no un-seeing the truth. Slowly, you will lose your soul.. until one day you become the very propagandists you once loathed.

Goy, you WILL be fundamentally transformed

You're seriously getting upset about this? it's a fucking paper towel. Of course everyone deep down knows those women aren't actually strong. Instead of viewing it as an attack on you, why don't you just view it as humor?

I really do. I live in hick town no where USA. This isn't a fucking organic bodega at Berkeley.

Soon it will all be clean.

Ow poor thing. Dud you get triggered? Di you need a safe space

Don't shop in supermarket, problem solved.

I chuckled at first. Then wished I could draw the merchant meme worth a fuck on the front of all of the packages...

OH well. Least they put the white bitch in front.

They're just playing to their base. You think Elvis was shaking his ass at Folsom prison?

Woke capitalism isn't backfiring fast enough. Let's see what feminist cunts think about the Koch brothers pandering to them

Attached: 1504845359525.png (628x784, 653K)

red flannel is a lesbian symbol.

it's the equivalent of leather chaps/biker gear for gay men.

i don't think the brawny marketing team realized this.

Attached: it was a joke.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

DO NOT buy this product. TarGAY made it clear that they hate CCW holders while at the same time throw the bathroom doors open to degenerates. Make these companies suffer by cutting them off.

Difference is, women can never do the former, while there are plenty of men who do the latter.

go away, kike

Attached: 1483887080263.webm (320x240, 2.02M)

It wasn't meant as a joke, it was meant to be an attack on males.

I have a better idea. You white goys go away from our planet

They Live
youtube.com/watch?v=iJC4R1uXDaE

Is there a list of the companies that have pulled egregious shit like this? I know Unilever was trying it but that CEO got canned recently, then of course P&G

There are more single men raising children than there are women with Combat Infantry Badges.

Suck my dick.

We really should have a brands/stores to boycott general at this point.

Men can't actually give birth though. That's the true strength of a woman, and feminists are ashamed of that strength so they aspire to be defective men instead

Attached: 1541984452425.jpg (400x612, 65K)

Gas yourself kike

This. Normies must be shown that the political world serve the same masters. One group points left while the other points right and the whole time the politicians are working together running the ball down the center, all in the efforts to fuck the average citizen out of their money and freedom.

Starting to see why every culture you've infested eventually gasses you yet?

The world gave you a containment nation. Fuck off.

Ultimate redpill is using cloth only once, then wash them and reuse.

I think this actually makes sense, because women are good at sucking.

> Strength has no gender
> Show only one gender
How can people be this stupid?

>is this neo nazi skinhead propaganda?
SIGN ME UP

Attached: 1546392173687.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Can’t wait til your forced to post under a Palestinian flag when we stop protecting you guys. And there will be nothing you can do about it when the Shi’a nations wipe you off the mat

they aren't relevant enough for this, i completely forgot that brawny used a buff man on their advertising until i saw this thread. peak signaling. good thing i buy the generic store brand.