How do we teach white people to be less scared of brown people?

How do we teach white people to be less scared of brown people?

Mandatory tanning?

Attached: himoto-umaru-chan-ps-vita.jpg (800x445, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bJO40MvccB3q/
bitchute.com/video/thZF7r8h36TL/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rational fears shouldn't be discouraged. That's wrecklesss

Fewer brown people. Remove the threat.

An armed society is a polite society.

Reckless*

white people are arrested if they are not scared of brown people

They aren't rational fears. No skin color is inherently more violent than any other skin color.

That's a baseless claim. That's saying genetics play no role whatever, when we know for a fact that they do. That's why advanced societies cannot support widespread inbreeding.

God paints them so we know they are prone to dark acts

Attached: roll niggas.jpg (2200x1231, 659K)

lol @ Haiti
What a shithole country

Get them a gun.
It's easier to not be afraid of something if you can shoot it dead.

>I'm going to be violent now.
>Why?
>Because my skin reflects a different color

flawless logic.

No one ever said niggers were smart.

Teach the shitskins to act like fucking humans

It's statiscally true, by the way.

You see the same thing in the dispositions of different breeds of dog as well. There is no reason at all to assume that genetics have no impact at all on behavior.

poke the eyes out and plug the nose. shouldnt be a problem then

come on give me a danish brrrap pig

Damn, have to settle for a Finnish face-sitter.

>Finland
You could do worse

Get rid of brown people

bitchute.com/video/bJO40MvccB3q/

Treat their brain with magnets to reduce their fear. It works.

More positive experiences dealing with nice brown people in their personal lives.
Stats/evidence proving that they aren't more violent on average.
More public figures that portray them as good, peaceful people that make the world a better place.

FUCK I WAS GOING TO TYPE 66 AT FIRST AND CHANGED MY MIND CUZ 54 WAS THE UGLIEST FUCK FUCK FUCK I RUINED A GET REEEEEEEEEE

bring pork with them and watch the brown people chimp out. maybe brown people should be less scared of a littler bit of dead pig.

Rolling

First few posts best few posts

Niggers are 13% of the US population yet commie over 50% of all crime. There’s obviously something there for that to happen

show them this video
bitchute.com/video/thZF7r8h36TL/
it will make them feel better

Maybe brown people should stop doing brown people stuff like all that rape, terrorism, murder etc then white people wouldn't have a problem.

Nice lie. Riddle me this
What is 13%, but also over half?

Attached: 1553258209593.jpg (1072x1017, 329K)

Nature vs. nurture. I do think blacks tend to grow up these days in relatively toxic environments compared to the past. But I would no more expect short people to breed a tall person, or that a family history of heart disease would be a poor predictor of future risk.

Mandatory conceal carry licensing and weapons training for all citizens with a basic firearm provided by the taxes the citizen pays. Felons, the mentally ill, and those otherwise unfit to carry a gun will be sent to a containment state or canada.

Attached: Snapchat-866459402.jpg (1080x1920, 407K)

really tell me how much you make per post and where to sign up honestly id love to make easy money posting shit like this