16 Year Old Boy Violently Beaten by Cops

youtu.be/MIpA27zYgWE

Where's the outrage?
Where's the wall to wall media coverage on cnn?
Why aren't they rioting in the street?

Attached: wv-cops-beat-teen.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Where's the wall to wall media coverage on cnn?
Was he white?
1) If yes, no MSM coverage
2) If no, full MSM coverage, with Trump being blamed.

kid is charged with serious enough shit that his juvenile status is keeping it under raps. someone knows what he did and there are no fruits on that tree.
cop was fired irrc as well, so it isnt like the department is doing a coverup or conspiracy.

What was up with the cop who collapsed? Kid was struggling. Did he kick the cop in the nuts or stab him or something?

Attached: CD634405-F627-40AB-8E30-C0A7CE93822A.png (396x385, 119K)

Right wingers approve of the police violently beating people like that because they're sick individuals.

The cops were fired, faggot. How about you do a little research before faking outrage.

This.
>drives through residential area at high speed
>clearly drunk and weaving all over the road
>crashes and takes out electricity pole
>could have easily killed someone.jpg
>resists arrest
>assaults arresting officer
Fuck him. He can be some niggers white bitch in prison.

>fired
Those violent thugs need to be locked in a cage with the rest of the apes.

>Kid steals car, takes troopers on chase.
>Takes out power pole, crashes car.
>Somehow troopers punching and kicking him, throwing him a couple times is a big deal.

wut

Cops will be the first to hang come DOTR

Remember the only thing standing between whites and full cleansing are the ZOG enforcers

Attached: bootlicker.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Whatever. The kid can sue and go to college for free. He’s young. I survived worse at that age.
It’s what we call the ghetto lottery here. The kid won.

Fired from a job? How is that a punishment for violently beating another human being? That's what can happen to the average person if they're late to work a couple times.

That's not a punishment.

It's funny how the cops can do something that a normal person would get charged with multiple felonies for doing, and when they're "punished" they just get fired from some job.

Police officer: "Sorry about committing multiple felonies and beating the shit out of someone. I got fired from a job. I sure learned my lesson, everyone."

well d*ng thats just poopie

nice

nice spacing there. lurk more faggot.

Attached: 0069-012.jpg (932x1399, 321K)

Good. Fuck him. He was driving like an asshole and could have killed someone.

I like to space out my sentences because I find it annoying when someone writes a huge block of text with no punctuation.

The Internet, and Jow Forums especially, has a short attention span.

If he wasn't being pursued by police he wouldn't have been driving so recklessly.

fucking nigger probably deserved it

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

What the fuck?

If he hadn't played 5,000 hours of GTA5, he'd have realized he's just a kid and can't drive as well or as fast as a trained police officer who does that shit every day.

Wow

Cool, whatever. I told you why I space out my sentences and I'm going to keep doing it.

Go kill yourself you cocksucking faggot.

So you admit the police increased the danger to the public by pursuing him?

People in high stress situations don't have rational thoughts like that.
>trained police officer who does that shit every day
Yeah, I'm sure a middle of nowhere county capable of sending 5 officers after one kid deals with high-speed chases every single day.

Sure. Let's just let any old jackass with no licence boost cars and drive round however they want.
Give them all guns and free drugs too.
What could possibly go wrong?

what are you even talking about schizobro

Even American police officers get sent on driving courses, idiot. And not your standard turn left at the lights courses, either.
Skidpans, off-roading, cornering at speed. All standard for every police driver in the UK. And I will bet dollars to dogshit the American police do this too.

>high speed
any car that a cruiser is able to keep up with isn't high speed. that's why he didn't get away. don't run in slow ass cars

Controlled courses are different than real life situations.
True, but it's still high-speed in the sense that they were probably going well over the posted limits.

Why did that one cop fall over?

something happened between 1:00-1:05 but another officer walks in front of the camera and you can't see

Acting for the camera.

So he could claim the kid attacked him and they were fighting back.

>Controlled courses are different than real life situations.
Star wars is different than Star Trek
That's such a cope argument.

white right-wingers are fully in support of an autocratic police state, doesn't matter if the victim was white to these whi*toid bootlickers

Attached: 1291011093156.jpg (1020x759, 74K)

ok schizobro

jew right-wingers

You're actually revealing your newfaggotey fren. You can find plenty of posts from the dawn of this shithole with proper spacing.

when will you realize that white people don't matter in this country any more?

there will be pogroms against us within 20-30 years

kid was probably white

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

I should care, but I don't. Someone that ignorant shouldn't be alive, let alone have rights. Notice, the white people don't care if the law has to deal with criminal whites with some lethality. And whoever feels sorry for this piece of shit is projecting their own criminality and probably deserves the same treatment. People are living their lives obeying the law and you get to be treated with kid gloves? Fuck you and your whore mother.

honestly, this.

I see a video like this and igaf what gender or race you are. You don't play by the rules of society like everyone else, you can get fucked

>implying white people can be victims

Attached: iohz892svrg21.gif (815x815, 818K)

Ok

Reddit

Beating

On

People

Isn’t

A

Felony

Unless

You

Kill

Them

Sick individuals = not criminals. Sorry about your daddy being in prison, but he was blowing some guy under the freeway for a dime bag.

Wrong. If a normal civilian were to beat up another person to the degree in the video, he would definitely get charged with a felony or two.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're a stupid person who insults other people's punctuation. Newsflash: This is Jow Forums, I'm not writing a thesis.

You fucking moron.

I daresay he pulled his back out, hauling the kid out of the car. That's some serious weight and he pulled that kid out quick.

Wrong

Again

Reddit

I’ve

Been

Jailed

Twice

For

battery

It’s

You

Who