Mossad BTFO

en.shafaqna.com/89856/false-flag-event-of-new-zealand/

tehrantimes.com/news/434245/New-Zealand-False-Flag-Event

kevinbarrett.heresycentral.is/2019/03/christchurch/

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/20/nz911/

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/22/zionist-controlled-media-spun-new-zealand-mosque-attack/

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/23/black-cubes-war-on-america-state-of-the-nation-israels-other-qanon-and-wikileaks-scam/

GET UTTERLY BTFO MOSSAD & BLACK CUBE. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

JESUS IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Attached: 155332893432.png (407x380, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/23/black-cubes-war-on-america-state-of-the-nation-israels-other-qanon-and-wikileaks-scam/
youtu.be/ML3g9f4YwRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait to watch all the mossad faggots and their Sayanim get arrested and put to death.

I imagine a great defenestration of wealthy Jewish elites who fuck with our culture, money, military and culture.

I imagine men in suits, black sunglasses and pistols at their waist at the top of a high rise building in New York City standing behind these now-shadowy-then-exposed kikes, tied to rolling buisness chairs, black bags over their heads, stripped naked and covered with torture wounds.

I imagine cameras broadcasting this all around the world, a great speech by a true leader preceding it. He will rouse the masses who will demand the order be given with fury in their voices.

And it will be done. That great moment when whoever guides us to true freedom gives the command, the men in suits will grab on to the back of these chairs and hurl the sniveling abused kikes out of the top floor of the highest building of the biggest city. They will fall and splatter on the ground, much like the men and women who dived from the twin towers, and the world will cheer, bathing in newfound freedom and hope.

I've read through the gunman's manifesto and have written a reply. I believe he's wrong on a bunch of things.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Btw, I also think it's a false flag, psyop hoax.

Fuck off reddit shill/shizo.
Tarrant is ourguy.

BAHAHAHAHAHA SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD. Stupid Bulgarian Mossad faggot.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD.

>veteranstoday.com/2019/03/23/black-cubes-war-on-america-state-of-the-nation-israels-other-qanon-and-wikileaks-scam/
>the KosherNostra Empire

Attached: 1521547683799.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

What the fuck are you talking about?
I spent hours writing a reply, you dickhead.

And nobody gives a FUCK. Whoever wrote up the narrative for this bullshit hoax in israel should be taken out back and shot in the head. Yossi Cohen is a fuckup loser and he'll be dead soon too. Don't fuck with anyone anymore Israel. You're not in a position of power. You're a bunch of coward faggots who are on the verge of death.

Beg for mercy israel. Get on your fucking knees and beg.

I'm a white nationalist, you dickhead.
You're so fucking tough behind your keyboard aren't you?

Why don't you become a leader in your country?

>I'm a white nationalist, you dickhead.
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A SYRIAN WILL KILL YOUR MOTHER IN FRONT OF YOU. FUCKING ISRAELI FAGGOT.

Attached: Hating-Israel.jpg (929x611, 321K)

Sloppy Job, Blacked Cucks

>Blacked Cucks
Kek. How did nigger cube ever think they were actually good at their jobs? Mossad is a bunch of idiots.

the infamous schizo spammer
friendly reminder: he is an open borders jew that loves Jared Kushner and hates white supremacists

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

holy fuark that tehran article. He thinks it was CGI

Attached: pepp.jpg (247x204, 9K)

You don't have any arguments. If you bothered to read my reply to the asshole's propaganda (I agree it's 100% a hoax), you'd agree with me on a lot of points.

Dickhead.

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SCHIZO BECAUSE YOU ZIONIST FAGGOTS LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE.

It WAS CGI.

Attached: ⭐Severe⭐ - #RedPillMusic - Ummmmm.... Seriously wtf! I need input from my fellow anons 🕵️ @ (640x360, 2.72M)

KEK!!! Ethnonationalism is a zionist psy op and you're a zionist shill.

AMERICANS ARE UNITING AND THE USA WONT DEFEND ISRAEL AGAINST THE MUSLIMS.

IN FACT WE WILL JOIN THE MUSLIMS TO KILL ETHNOTARDS LIKE THE ISRAELIS AND YOU.

Thank you, and noted.

he says those are toy guns and the bullets were added afterwords

If the jews are trying to put this as a false flag, imagine how real this shit is, they know theyre next.

They are. Also look in this video. Not only at the shoes that change. The gun has a strobe light on it to simulate muzzle flash. The gun sfx were added after.

Attached: Shoes.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

>I will predict right now that at least two Muslim mind-control patsies will murder – for real – at least 20 kindergarten children in the USA immediately before Syria launches its promised attack to remove the Zionists from the Golan Heights where oil has been discovered

shit

>If the jews are trying to put this as a false flag, imagine how real this shit is, they know theyre next.
Hey kike. Can you Mossad faggots just accept that everyone knows this was bullshit? It's actually really sad that you have to keep posting about Tarrant as if people don't know he's mossad.

Fully erect

oy vey delet this goy

can you link the video of the lady getting shot and blood bag?

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
L
O
O
P
Y

J
O
B

M
O
S
S
A
D

Attached: 3460936984393.png (1289x691, 924K)

Attached: 1552867071064.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

bump

bump

Attached: Shotgun.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Attached: kikes_0.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Based

Attached: 1535459180239.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

>Obligatory clown pepe shill yelling schizo whilst glowing

One hell of a cohencidence

Attached: gay.png (1312x2341, 1.01M)

Stick with the blood bag, sloppiest part, they hate that one :)

Attached: quote-peace-requires-the-simple-but-powerful-recognition-that-what-we-have-in-common-as-human-sargen (850x400, 74K)

>Stick with the blood bag, sloppiest part, they hate that one :)
The one with the squib and the woman on the ground?

bump

The casings disappearing could be explained by compression artifacts.
The strobe was probably accidentally activated. I mean if they stage everything and even use CGI why not fake footage where you actually see the casings. Makes no sense. Also why not just use blanks to make it more realistic.

>The casings disappearing could be explained by compression artifacts.
Shut the fuck up Mossad. Your talking points have been said over and over and over. YOU KNOW WHY THE VIDEOS ARE ALWAYS LOW QUALITY? LIKE IN PARKLAND? BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING HOAX AND HD VIDEO WOULD EXPOSE EVERYTHING.

Attached: 888.jpg (3297x1297, 872K)

never seen this before how you comply this? and how you know he died?

>how you comply this?
You're definitely an Israeli using a proxy...

kek no just wondering where this orignated

Attached: frankfurt-2.jpg (624x468, 122K)

Your last post wasn't even a coherent statement. English isn't your first language...Israeli.

compile* lol

too late.

Attached: Lucky-Larry.jpg (750x499, 35K)

Where can I read the original manifest?

maximum fucking keks

SLOPPY

FUCKING

JOB

MOSSAD

PURE COHENCEDENCE GOY

Attached: 1552856419558.jpg (1563x1800, 659K)

sloppy job mossad

Attached: 1552914215458.jpg (800x492, 85K)

MOSSAD /BTFO/

Attached: 1517937667913.jpg (1200x900, 201K)

>shizo

Attached: 1551178479037.png (945x845, 371K)

THAT MAG WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME

Attached: potato fillet.png (952x1067, 1.06M)

I can't wait for the 2020 elections when all Jow Forumsacks will unite behind our meme prez trump and shills will only fuel the flames

that was fucking bad , I was legit angry to watch it

Attached: 1532431898246.png (396x385, 108K)

THERE WAS NO SHELL CASINGS

Attached: 1552956033616.png (2304x1296, 2.61M)

It's all over the internet. It's on pirate bay. Just search Google for pirate bay unlock. Btw, I have his major points in my reply.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

fake n gay

Attached: 1552915401634.gif (607x609, 754K)

are you in pain goy??you re next!!

Attached: brendon-sign.jpg (768x768, 113K)

sloppy job indeed, those mossad fucks can't even convince people this real attack was fake.

based

Attached: 1553383294668.jpg (8000x5387, 3.99M)

Attached: Posobiec-Mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602K)

Put your money where your mouth is, cunt.

Go pull up the video again. Jump ahead to 10:30 as he's entering for the second time, then watch second by second until around 10:40. As he walks closer to that guy, you can SEE his feet change color from white/red on the bottom to blue on top. Why? Is it because invisible little Mossad agents changed his socks in real time? No... it's because they're multicolor. Herpa fucking derp.

Sack up and make a webm of it. 10:30 to 10:40 when he's walking back in for the second time.

shut the fuck up kike

Attached: 1553219561727.jpg (2850x5600, 3.33M)

posobic sounds like a fart sniffer

Attached: 1518085155016.jpg (600x445, 40K)

>t. guy who just got another ₪10 deposited into his Bank of Israel checking account

>t. triplethink kike shill being kike shill as usual
you think we're fucking stupid, dont you? who's this fucking benefit, /us/ or (((them)))?

stupid fucking kike this has done nothing but cause problems for us. if it was /ourguy/ they would be KILLING THE FUCKING POLITICIANS AND POLICY MAKERS FOR IMPORTING THESE FUCKING SHITSKINS TO BEGIN WITH AND FORCE THE SITTING GOVERNMENT OUT, TAKE THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT BACK AND KILL EVERY LAST PEDO POLITICIAN AND KIKE IN GOVERNMENT THEN DEPORT THE SHITSKINS BACK TO WHERE THEY BELONG.

stupid fucking KIKE! fuck you

Attached: 1552970613952.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Attached: tarrant-coming.jpg (872x608, 91K)

I also noticed that in the aftermath video the guy
covered in blood is MOVING when he gets picked up

Attached: 6DFC1C16-052D-4494-8A76-BD2CF02662AB.png (1536x2048, 1.15M)

already addressed, he's wearing (shoes or socks) with red/ white soles and blue/ white tops
see thanks (((fren))), everything on your pic is addressed. dispute anything in my infographic, can't? then fuck off back to your discord

>who's this fucking benefit

Certainly not the Jews. If they wanted "white terrorist guy wasting Muzzies" optics, we'd have been having them over and over again for years now. Do you still believe Jews WANT conflict between whites and Muslims on Western soil? If so, you don't know what's happening because your basic understanding of Jewish strategy is fundamentally flawed.

you shut your fucking bitch ass mouth you stupid kike faggot. if it was /ourguy/ they'd have went after POLITICIANS AND POLICY MAKERS not a bunch of faggot nobodies in a mosque. but that NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS does it? it's always some fucking CLOWN who goes and shoots up a bunch of unarmed, unprotected easy targets and the the (((MEDIA))) SPINS IT AROUND ON US - EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!

nah it's never hillary that catches a bullet to the fucking head. it's never fucking sarah backus the corrupt judge who let terrorists walk free on my fucking soil. nah. NEVER DO THE REAL FUCKING ENEMIES GET TAKEN OUT - IT'S ALWAYS A BUNCH OF NOBODIES. KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID FUCKING SHILL.

stupid fucking faggot tarrant will never be /ourguy/ he is (((YOUR GUY)))

watch this fucking video and educate yourself you stupid fucking nigger.

youtu.be/ML3g9f4YwRk

>Certainly not the Jews.
LOL. OH REALLY? IS A ARMED POPULATION BENEFICIAL TO THE FUCKING JEWS? NO. IS A BUNCH OF SAND NIGGERS GETTING PISSED AT GOYIM GOOD FOR THE JEWS? YES. IS Jow Forums OR INFINITY GOOD FOR THE JEWS? NO.

GUESS WHAT THIS STUPID FUCKING ATTACK HAS ACCOMPLISHED - FAGGOT! ALL OF THE ABOVE

>I imagine a great defenestration of wealthy Jewish elites who fuck with our culture, money, military and culture.
It's much more likely that the same thing will happen to modern day Nazis, except without any violence, just sadly dying away, lonely :)

Well done, I've never seen them shilling this hard. Whites fighting back counters everything the Jews are trying to accomplish with the Muslim invasion. Many of them are even abandoning the "Mossad Op" bullshit and trying to shift to the Russia narrative.

>Mind control – as with geoengineering, 5G genocide and ecocide communications, and legalized sterilization through vaccinations and other means – is out of control. There is no Western government I know of that is a genuine democracy. While I have high hopes for President Donald Trump, at this time he is fighting for his life against the Deep State and its Zionist under-belly, and we could still see the death of America the Beautiful.

yes this will "redpill" the masses, thanks for the links, this quality truth telling will have us win in no time

Jews don't care about a few pop guns down in NZ, or even America for that matter. The only thing they care about right now is maintaining stability long enough to get tens of millions of Muslims integrated into our society so that second and third generation Muslim immigrants can grow up mostly peacefully watching Disney and Hollywood garbage, listening to nigger music, getting indoctrinated in our public schools, etc.

The Jews have created a powerful method of social engineering in the West. It only took 50-odd years for them to conquer our civilization with that shit. But they can't just import it to the Islamic world, so they're bringing the Islamic world to the West to be de-radicalized via social engineering. The odd terrorist attack Muslim immigrants carry out is seen by the Jews as necessary collateral damage.

The ONLY possible threat to their strategy is to have white boys going terrorist themselves and stirring the shitpot. Which is why "SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!"

Georgia Guidestones.

The Jews want us dead and have been training foreign mercenaries on OUR FUCKING SOIL for ages because they know antifa isn't going to fucking do shit compared to a bunch of armed patriots - but a bunch of shitskins from wartorn countries don't give a fuck about death.

Do the fucking math. Pit the populations against themselves, let them kill eachother and pick up the pieces when it's all done. It's always easier to have your enemy do the dirty work for you instead of doing it yourself. Countless benefits.

I don't understand how you don't understand this. Art of War Sun Tzu verbatim. Common fucking sense.

Kindly fuck off you completely exposed vermin

Attached: 155348930667.png (2290x1541, 1.7M)

Sorry bro this isn't a white uprising. Better luck next time

Also Lincoln did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1553037564415.jpg (919x737, 397K)

fuck kikes

PRAISE CHRIST

FUCK THE KEK DEATH CULT OF THE MANY GOD

Attached: 1540694620360.png (585x1188, 840K)

bump[

DEATH TO THE ZIONISTS

Pic is a tranny

Jesus was a tranny. Your point?

Attached: 1553839216138.png (1812x1131, 3.32M)

Attached: 1512280070962.png (645x729, 77K)

no you are a tranny, Jesus is a guy in robes who habbened to be the Avatar
God your kikes are utter fucking filth, are you sephardi at least

pure and wholesome posting

Attached: 1553378757625.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

bump