NEW ANTI-WHITE MOVIE INCOMING

Directed by (((Ari Aster))). They're becoming so much more blantant with their anti-white propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0UWIya-O0s

Attached: MV5BNTU1ODExNzY5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM0NTM1NzM@._V1_.jpg (1382x2047, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt8772262/
youtube.com/watch?v=pcq_nzhgNRk
youtube.com/watch?v=antCgyzVHxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at these crazy white people with their weird culture and shit hehe

Attached: 1552815660813.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Looks great! I hope you’ve seen Hereditary which was based and redpilled.

>Hereditary
>Literally a woman run coven who worship demon dick
>Based and redpilled
You can say it's a good horror movie but it's not Based by any standard

Cuck.

Attached: 1553288144484.jpg (1080x1153, 117K)

There has never been a truly "anti-white" movie, stfu you weak faggot.

>Jewish director makes a film about white people and their culture being evil
>not anti-white
lmao fuck off , kike.

Midsommer will be a movie about a crazy neopagan cult. It's not anti-white. It's just about the dangers of cults.

Can you imagine what would happen if a white director made a movie about Jewish blood libel?

You are retarded if you think a truly "anti-white" movie has ever been made. Kikes see themselves as "white".

I don't have time to research every movie in existence, but I will agree that truly "anti-white" movies aren't that common.

There is some real anti-white racism in the world (mostly in East Asia) but white nationalists are like a bunch of SJWs who see anti-white racism in random patterns.

The white nationalists are so stupid, they will call you "anti-white" if you are reluctant to procreate, even if your reluctance comes from medical reasons or financial insecurity.

In reality, most grown adults are smart enough to tell the difference between fiction and reality. Movies are not a big deal.

kys right now you fucking retard

Attached: 1541288987601.png (638x473, 191K)

Neopaganism is not the same as old European paganism. Also, some neopagans isolate themselves from the rest of society and refuse to even see alternate points of view I.E. cultist behavior.

>movies are not a big deal
actually the collective effective they have on the societal narrative can be major. Blacks particularily black men are constantly bombarded with movies that are truley "anti-black". Imagine what it would do to a community to exclusively be portrayed as some other races "bitch" through slave movies and what not, which is why you never truly anti-white movie, like one with whites as slaves to africans via the barbary slave trade, or ones based around whites being victimized by other races, which in reality actually happens far more often than the subliminaly "pro-white" media apparatus would ever admit. Whites will never be displayed on screen as anything other than strength.

I'm right whites are just spoiled, and thus now bitch about nonexistent shit.

That's somewhat different because blood libel has been used to promote genocide in the past. Also, most people who think that medieval Jews killed innocent children also believe that all Jews are okay with this.

Midsommer clearly isn't meant to demonize all white people.

>Kikes see themselves as white
Someone post the shapeshifter Twitter pic

People don’t even know this type of European culture exists (even if it is being used as set dressing for a horror movie based on cultists)
Basically just going to be a better version of Wicker Man. The same people who will be “brainwashed” by a movie about a pagan cult already hate ypipo but now are forced to acknowledge they have their own culture

Also hereditary was about a satanic liberal family self-destructing, it was great. It’s not like they were easy-target Christian conservatives getting shat on, as they had no values and no family unity and utterly nothing keeping them together but a curse.

I agree, look at what America has come to. We got dirty kikes (lol aka fellow whites) who want to rid of white culture. And absolute shame.

you better be some colored

>Kikes see themselves as "white".
This isn't entirely correct. A lot of Jews aren't even white. Look up "Mizrahi Jews" or "Beta Israel".

The lighter skinned Jews usually self-identify as white, though there are some who don't, such as Kahanists.

It doesn't matter, white men have an annoying tendency to bitch about non-existent shit like they're fucking feminist women.

>Implying that fiction is a big deal.
Take your SJW shit and shove it.

Attached: Fiction is no big deal.jpg (713x570, 76K)

Attached: 1__dN1Q7-pM-b-301lVY2ObQ.jpg (1600x1139, 246K)

>Basically just going to be a better version of Wicker Man.
>Implying that anything could possibly be better than Nicolas Cage screaming and punching women in the face while dressed as a bear.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>being this naive

I've read the script (it was online a while ago, but I don't know where you could find it now), and it's not really anti-white. Like, there's nothing about white supremacy or subjugating non-whites. It's mostly about a creepy pagan cult, and race isn't a factor in the story.

That said, it could be seen as anti-European culture, undermining the centuries-old heritage of a people that are being replaced. The writer is Jewish, after all.

>still being this naive

>implying slave movies or any other boomer tier movies portraying whites as an image of strength and blacks as an image of weakness are passed off as "fiction".

Are you fucking kidding me? If you are white, then you are a race traitor kike who needs to be euthanized. Any white man or woman that is against their own should not be breathing. Only further helps kikes promote genocide.

You're only allowed to portray white culture and civilization as just that, white, if you also make sure to make it also evil.

We'll have to take what we can. Looks kinda comfy to me. I'll watch it when it comes out(without paying ofc)

Attached: 1503164749280.jpg (670x424, 145K)

Slave movies are based on actual history. That's why people take them seriously.

Absolutely Canadian.

Attached: 224AE188-44B2-470F-B235-FFB2172306CF.jpg (640x657, 335K)

Wow! we are really typing away today aren't we leaf, maybe its time for bed?

>Watch my movie goys

Attached: MV5BMjQyMDk0MjQ2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjY1MjQ2NTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg (666x1000, 126K)

>Any white man or woman that is against their own should not be breathing.
The real threats to your well-being come from economic mismanagement and environmental destruction.

What the fuck is this. Is this anti-Swedish propaganda or something?

Attached: 1546148592320.png (392x324, 162K)

Hit the showers Frenchie.

Not going to lie, this does look anti white

Literally almost everything made in hollywood is anti-white you damn heeb.

Swedes are rapist murdering savages so its not hard to make a horror about them

Gtfo now trudeau nobody likes you

And you're a zhangleaf so you should be put against a wall and blown repeatedly with a leaf blower you fucking maplenigger.

did you watch the trailer? Whats the role of the black guy and paki girl supposed to be? Kind of doubt this will be anything more than "make up stuff and shit on whitey" the movie.

Yeah but the barbary slave trade of whites was also a real thing, why don't they make movies about that? Whites are victimized by blacks substantially more than the other way around, but the canon of movies would have one believe differently, why? Because there is no anti-white agenda in mass media, and appears to exist a subliminal pro-white agenda, seeing as whites will NEVER be portrayed as victimized(weak) on screen. So hearing faggots on hear bitching about "muh anti-white" movies is beyond retarded and annoying. White dudes are fucking spoiled.

Look, As someone who loves wicker man for the meme value, Aster is just going to produce a better-shot, better-paced film (or so I hope)

no it isn't faggot almost everything is "pro-white" you faggots are just so spoiled you just don't see it.

imdb.com/title/tt8772262/

3rd star is a nigger

I want to believe you, but we live in a fucking clown world

Whatever dude. SJWs claim that everything in Hollwood is white supremacist because of all the white actors in lead roles. This is a bitchy right-wing SJW thread.

>because blood libel has been used to promote genocide in the past
Pagans and Christians were killed over similar accusations. Why should Der Jude get special treatment

Good job, user

Here, take this shekel

>most grown adults are smart enough to tell the difference between fiction and reality. Movies are not a big deal.
If only that were true. Movies are vehicles for propaganda

desu a movie depicting Europeans as insane blood cultists is an improvement over the current cuckgeist

>It doesn't matter, white men have an annoying tendency to bitch about non-existent shit like they're fucking feminist women.
>tendency to bitch about non-existent shit
>spends thread bitching about things he sees as non-existent

Attached: 1503878214818.png (480x332, 39K)

Why the fuck would a leaf blower hurt me? What's next? 50 lashes with a wet noodle?

at this point who actually cares about the modernstate of film.

>seeing as whites will NEVER be portrayed as victimized(weak) on screen
Wrong, this happens

eat shit, shitskin

Youre an absolute retard to think any movie made hasnt been anti white since the 80s.

>wet noodle
OH no no no no, the Hangook reveals himself! How embarrassing, better luck next time.

And what you deserve is death by 1000 cuts, you should be familiar with what that entails.

What about that Get Out movie?

>referencing the awful remake and not the supremely based original
Every day your kind shows the need for raking and burning.

Pleasantville is pretty blatantly anti-white

I'd watch it with you bro. We can cuddle and stuff. Nonhomo

This is why everyone hates you Canada.

Attached: 1482816637325.png (1336x424, 63K)

How is this anti-white exactly?

>There is some real anti-white racism in the world (mostly in East Asia)
White piggu go home isn't racism it's just Japs being sensible. They don't want us going over there diluting their race.

You cant say it was a good horror movie

>A24
Well here's your problem

>Yeah but the barbary slave trade of whites was also a real thing, why don't they make movies about that?
... because Hollywood is American and so they generally make movies about stuff that happened in America.

>Whites are victimized by blacks substantially more than the other way around
... or maybe we could recognize that stingy employers screw over everyone. Maybe we could stop trying to racialize everything.

>but the canon of movies would have one believe differently
Really? Notice how when prison rape is portrayed in movies, it's almost always a black dude doing the raping.

If I were an SJW, I would consider this to be a big deal. Of course, I recognize that movies are no big deal. It's something that I notice, but I don't really give a shit and neither should you.

>and appears to exist a subliminal pro-white agenda
LOL "subliminal" The whole concept of subliminal messages is pop psychology that cult leaders use to promote paranoia. "Your thoughts are not really yours! You hate yourself and you don't know it!" What a joke! What about REAL issues like low wages and global warming?

>seeing as whites will NEVER be portrayed as victimized(weak) on screen.
I just disproved this with what I said about racialized prison rape jokes.

>White dudes are fucking spoiled.
This sounds more anti-white than any movie I have ever seen.

>portrays whites as "evil"(strength)
>portrays black man(african larping as AA) as poor victim who barely escapes with his life(weak)

Whether something is pro or anti something depends on the power dynamics and agency the roles imply. Not the superficial nonsense that the faggots on hear are crying about. We are MEN, it never benefits us to be portrayed in a weak light, and "whites" never are on screen. It's part of the reason black women don't respect black men and black families thus can't form properly, the entire system is built on this type of degradation of black masculinity and has been since slavery, so hearing white people hear complain about "muh anit-white" shit comes off as bitchy and ridiculously spoiled.

Wouldn't be an issue if they would leave there anime body pillows at home and impregnate there own women for a change.

Attached: 1519337199923.gif (375x214, 1.93M)

Whatever. Most movies are shit. At this point, meme-tier moves are the only ones I care about.

>>Yeah but the barbary slave trade of whites was also a real thing, why don't they make movies about that?
>... because Hollywood is American and so they generally make movies about stuff that happened in America.
>Canadian education.
Our first war (after the revolution) was over the Barbary slave trade you moron.

Attached: 1484951528954.jpg (680x605, 159K)

The coven was an analogy for mental illness caused by genetics. If you have fucked genes you can try all you like but her descent into madness is pre ordained. Just like all the fucked up things that happened to her were pre-ordained by a coven of assholes who had been running her family's life all along, and we're only after gold and favour with the devil.

I haven't gotten my shekel from "the patriarchy" either.

AHHHHHH NO! NOT THE BEES! ANYTHING BUT THE BEEEEEES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (1217x790, 148K)

>Movies are vehicles for propaganda
I agree! Movies are propaganda that teach men to rape and teach women that they aren't super-speshul! Hollywood needs to check its privilege! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

We need to challenge kids to see Captain Marvel because that will totally help all the proletarian women who struggle to feed their kids! Trust me on this one for I am 2019 woke!

Every movie should star BBWs who have purple hair or same shit!

>prison rape
How did we get here?

But for the sake of argument point out one movie that shows or even implies a black dude raping a white dude?

A cult classic has a major scene of some random redneck raping some big black "tough" guy. I'm telling you this thread is pure right wing SJWism.

This is the smartest post I have seen all day.

Fuck Hollywood. Just watch something else. I've been watching old Soviet cartoons!
youtube.com/watch?v=pcq_nzhgNRk

Seriously? What about all the movies with whites in the lead roles?

What about the Star Wars prequels? Those movies star white leads and the aliens act like funny foreigners.

youtube.com/watch?v=antCgyzVHxE

>Predictive Programming via psychological horror
>obviously everyone white is evil; including typical symbols
>Ari Aster known for being a degenerate and anti-white

I will enjoy never ever watching this trash.

>And what you deserve is death by 1000 cuts, you should be familiar with what that entails.
That sounds like something a dirty Jew would do! Damn Jews! They kill people! We whites need to start killing people in order to prove we aren't Jews!

The original didn't involve feminist cunts being punched in the face. The remake was the manliest movie ever.

No it wasn't. It referenced racism that actually existed in the past.

>It's wholesome white blonde paganism that's creepy and horrifying, not jewish rituals of mutilation and baby blood, goyim

>NEW ANTI-WHITE MOVIE INCOMING
(((another)))

Um ... no. Most other countries have a positive attitude towards my country.

Haven't you heard? Every movie promotes white genocide unless it is all about big-lipped niggers being flattened by a steamroller!

>White piggu go home isn't racism it's just Japs being sensible.
Wow. I point out an actual example of anti-white racism and you dismiss it.

>They don't want us going over there diluting their race.
I hope their race becomes diluted until there are no pure-blooded Japs anywhere!

That war happened a long time ago and did not occur on American soil.

If they don't want to procreate, that's their decision.

You're such a fucking worthless shill. You've had 26 posts to prove this isn't anti-white and you've failed every single time. This movie from the trailer and plot is clearly meant to demonize traditional European culture and legitimize the stereotype of white people being creepy and evil.

Thank you old soviet cartoons are more entertaining.

>You're such a fucking worthless shill.
NO U

>You've had 26 posts to prove this isn't anti-white and you've failed every single time.
Alright. I'm sorry i triggered you and gave you a yeast infection. I'll remember to check my Jewish privilege from now on! I'll remember that saying bad things about white people is literally rape and makes me literally Stalin and makes you literally shaking. I'll remember that It's no longer okay to be anti-white in 2019.

That was sarcastic. You should be punched in the tits and then kicked in the cunt ... and then you should get your whore ass in the kitchen and make a fucking sandwich.

>This movie from the trailer and plot is clearly meant to demonize traditional European culture and legitimize the stereotype of white people being creepy and evil.
I agree! This movie is literal rape! If a white man says he was raped, then he was raped! Rape does not require a rapist!

I find it interesting how so many old Soviet cartoons contain cute and genuinely feminine female characters. The princesses in old Soviet cartoons aren't even "spunky" like the Disney princess.

Why do so many people think that the Soviets were sexually degenerate?